Pleasing the Teen Futa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not a slut," she told the teenagers, letting the cock leave her mouth for a second.

"Oh, come on Mom. I think it is too late for you to be called anything less now," Sarah said.

"The evidence seems quite clear," Cindy said, wiping pussy juice of her face.

Linda wasn't sure how she would respond. Worst of all, she wanted that cock back in her mouth. It was shining with her saliva, making it look even more tempting than before. She felt someone lick her pussy again, figuring that Pauline must have taken Cindy's place at her pussy.

"If you aren't a slut, then why is your pussy so wet?" Pauline asked.

Linda didn't have any answer to that either.

"Slut or not, I bet you still want to make me come with that mouth, Linda," Leah said.

She was right. She might not be a slut, but she still wanted that cum. She wanted to make Leah cum. Craved the accomplished feeling of having pleasured the teen futanari enough to make her fire her massive salves of sticky cum.

Instead of saying anything, she just took the cock in her mouth again, and started to suck in earnest, while bobbing her head. Whenever she felt unsure of herself, Leah seemed to guide her on the correct path again.

"What do you girls think? Should I cover her in cum?" Leah asked the room.

"Yes!" They all called out.

Linda knew she was in for it now. Last time it had been very messy, but she had loved it. It would be bad to get the same treatment now, but still somehow, she craved it. Her mouth kept moving and her tongue kept dancing over the cockhead. She could sense the pleasure from the young woman. Every move she made on the cock, made it jump and twitch in her mouth. She was so close to getting her reward.

"Here it comes!" Leah called out.

Linda felt Pauline leave her pussy, and Leah pushed her away slightly, so that she ended up sitting on her heels. She felt the other girls gather around her, and then the onslaught of cum started. Heavy ropes of cum rained over her, covering her face completely, and then continued to her hair and chest. Her dress was going to be ruined, but she didn't care. Instead she opened her mouth, trying to get some of the last shots of cum on her tongue. She had never known she liked cum this much, but now she could see herself getting a cumbath from Leah every day.

"Woah, that is so hot!" Cindy called out.

"You are a slut, Mom," Sarah added.

She didn't care about being called a slut this time. She was so happy being covered in Leah's cum. When the massive cock stopped firing, she leaned forward and sucked it hard, wanting to get every drop of cum from it.

"That was great, Mrs. Sullivan," Leah said, sitting down on the bed.

"I am glad I could help," Linda answered, knowing that it had actually been Leah that had helped her.

"Would you like any help with cleaning up?" Pauline asked.

"A towel would be great," Linda answered, gathering cum on her fingers and licking it up.

"No way I would let that thick cum go to waste," Pauline declared, sitting down in front of Linda.

Before Linda could react, she felt Pauline lick cum from her face. It felt so wrong, but she still couldn't stop it. Through cum covered eyes she saw Cindy also kneel down, and for the next lick, it was two teenage tongues that gathered up cum.

"Y-you shouldn't be doing that," Linda said, trying to sound convincing.

"Oh, come on Mom, you know how delicious her cum is. There is no way we could let it go to waste," Sarah explained, sticking in a finger to steal from cum from Linda's face.

Linda knew there wasn't any point in protesting. The girls were going to do it anyway and she understood how they felt. The cum was truly addicting, and she had been craving to taste it herself, ever since last time.

"I was thinking that a blowjob would be enough for today, but seeing four beautiful girls fight over my cum have put me in the mood for some more," Leah said from the bed.

Linda looked over and saw that Leah's cock had grown hard again.

"What do you say Mrs. Sullivan, are you ready to continue your duties?" Leah asked.

"Yes," Linda answered.

The three girls grabbed her, pulling her up from the floor, and within a few seconds they had stripped her naked. Leah had stood up, and they got Linda on her back on the bed, legs sticking up in the air. Leah stepped in, letting the heavy cock rest on Linda's stomach. It felt wrong in so many ways, getting stripped by her daughter and two of her friends, so that their big cocked futanari friend could have her way with her. Again, it felt like none of the other mothers would ever get themselves into a situation like this.

"You are so hot, Mrs. Sullivan. It needs to just be a quickie today, but next time it is your turn in the rotation, I will make sure you will not be able to walk afterwards," Leah said, smiling a naughty smile.

Linda knew that Leah would keep true to that promise. She longed for it.

She felt the teenage girl rub her cockhead between the pussy lips, leaving it covered in pussy juice, and then she slipped the head inside, shifting position to get a better angle, and then she rammed the cock balls deep into her.

They both moaned out loudly. Linda had craved that feeling for days, ever since she first felt it. It was overwhelming, but still made her feel so complete. This was what she craved more than anything. Leah's gigantic cock. It made her feel so full. Like her body was reaching its full potential of pleasure. Something that had laid dormant all of her life, until Leah brought it to life with her impressive cock.

"I'm so jealous," Sarah confessed. "I want to get some big cock too!"

"Me too. I know we have promised to not be with Leah, but seeing this makes it hard. You are bad for tempting us like this Mrs. Sullivan." Pauline added.

Leah had started to fuck her with hard, slow, strokes, making her moan as she took each thrust.

"S-sorry. I know it's bad. Please don't tell any of the other mothers. They would be outraged if they knew," Linda said between moans.

"We won't say anything," Cindy and Pauline echoed.

"I won't say anything, if you promise that I can be with Julie again," Sarah said, blackmailing her mother.

"You can't. You mustn't," Linda said.

It had been Sarah's plan that had gotten her into this to begin with. Her daughter had a secret love of futanari's, and she had created the plot that had ended up with her mother being addicted to teenage futanari cock, so that she could be with Leah's mother, who also had a gigantic girl cock. Still she couldn't fully accept that her daughter was a naughty deviant. If she could protect her daughter, she must try to do so.

"I wonder what the other mothers would say if they knew you had sucked and fucked Leah in front of all of us. Letting us lick up her cum too. I guess I have no choice but to tell them," Sarah continued her teasing blackmailing.

Linda gritted her teeth. She knew she was trapped. If this came out, she might never get to be with Leah again. That thought scared her. She threw her arms around Leah, pulling her close as they made passionate love.

"Just once," Linda said, giving in to her daughter.

"Do you promise?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, just please don't tell anyone," Linda answered.

"Don't worry, Mom. I will not tell them about your actions, but I can't wait to tell Julie that I can be with her again. I hope she will save up plenty of cum, so she can cum several times before we are finished," Sarah said, dreamily.

Linda felt like a horrible mother again, giving her daughter permission to be with the older futanari one more time, but her daughter's words also caused her mind to fill with pictures. Pictures of Sarah and Julie fucking and cuming like crazy. She felt her pussy cramp down on Leah's massive cock. Why did thinking about her daughter getting ravished, get her so excited? She wanted to add the condition that she would get to watch Sarah and Julie when they were together, but it felt to naughty to speak out loud.

"Who is going to eat the cream pie?" Leah asked.

"As her daughter, it should be me." Sarah quickly answered.

"You already done that before," Cindy protested.

"Me and Cindy will share it," Pauline said.

"Fine, I will get plenty of more chances anyway," Sarah surrendered, crossing her arms pretending to pout.

Linda couldn't believe she was in this situation. Getting fucked by one teenage girl, while three more where fighting who would eat the cum from her pussy. She was the worst mother in the world, yet a part of her knew she had never been happier than in this moment.

She could feel how close she and Leah was getting, and when the young girl leaned in to whisper, part of her hoped it would be her confessing her true love.

"This is the last time I cum in your pussy," Leah whispered.

Linda felt like her world came crashing down. Was this the last time she could be with Leah? She wanted to protest but her mouth was so dry it was impossible for her to make a sound.

"Last time until you decide to have my baby," Leah continued.

Linda felt hope return. Having Leah's baby? It sounded impossible, yet at that moment she wanted nothing more. Could she trick her husband into thinking it was his like Deborah? Could she be open about it like Pauline's mother who had her husband's support when she got pregnant with Leah? Her own husband would never accept that. He felt they were too old for having more children now. Still she felt so young when with Leah.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt the first powerful shot of bountiful cum fill her pussy. It made her own orgasm take over her body, riding on the strength of the massive cock and the potent cum it was filling her with. It felt so good. Could she really give this up? Knowing she might never get to feel it again, made her desire it even more.

"Look at that, it is overflowing around the cock. You had a first taste of her pussy, so I get to taste that cream pie first," Pauline said.

Linda didn't even have time to recover from their joint orgasm, before Leah was out of her pussy and up to her mouth with her cock. Linda acted as if in trance and took the cock in her mouth, wanting to clean their mixed juices from it. She also felt someone dive into her pussy again, face first. She knew what she had done today was so wrong, but it felt good too. She was still sucking on the shrinking futanari cock, and having her pussy cleaned out, but she felt that for the rest of the day it wouldn't be horniness affecting her every move.

*************************************

The girls had left, and she had plenty of time to clean herself up before her husband came home. He looked worried, and for a moment she wondered if he knew what she had been up to.

"What is wrong?" she asked.

"There is some money missing in the company," her husband said.

"Did it get stolen?" Linda asked.

"We aren't sure, but it meant the payment for the order we were going to get delivered today didn't go through. We tried to locate it on another account, but it is just gone," her husband explained, sighing.

"Is it important?" Linda asked, not grasping the situation.

"It is the future of the company on the line," he answered, looking like he would break any second.

"Explain," she said, realizing she didn't know much about her husband's company, other than it payed for everything she owned.

They walked into the living room, her husband sitting down with his face in his hands.

"We got this massive order, the biggest one we ever had, and we invested all we got into it, as the payoff will be millions, with a possibility for even more later on," her husband said, whimpering. "Only now there is a lot of money missing, and we do not have the funds to pay for the material. That company said they have another buyer waiting, and if we don't pay tomorrow they will send the material we need to someone else."

"How much is missing" Linda asked.

"About 500 000, but we need 100 000 by tomorrow or the company is gone," her husband said, dramatically.

"Gone?" Linda asked.

"It will be impossible to find someone else that can send the amount of material that fast and at that price, and then we will owe millions to the company we are supposed to deliver to, so everything will be lost. Me and Jimmy will need to call around to everyone we know to try and find someone that can lend it to us," her husband said, tears rolling down his eyes.

She wanted to comfort him. Help him feel a little bit better, and maybe give him the strength to do what it takes to save the company. Still there was a thought in her head that made her hesitate. A remembrance of earlier today and the last time with Leah, Julie, and Sarah. Maybe she could save the company, even if it was doing something her husband would never agree with.

She moved over to her husband and gave him a close hug. He clung to her and it lasted over a minute before he let up.

"I will try to help. I will go and make some phone calls too. 100 000 is enough?" she said, trying to sound as supportive as she could.

Not that she had many that she could call. Most of her friends were married with friends of her husband. She could only think of one that had made her own fortune. Not that she knew her well, but she felt she had to ask for the sake of her husband's company and their joint future. The thought about calling her gave her a special tingle too. She hoped it wasn't because she had promised Sarah she could have sex with that woman again only a few hours before.

When her husband had collected himself somewhat, she moved into the kitchen to make the phone call.

"Julie," the voice on the other side of the phone answered.

"Hello Julie, it's me, Linda," Linda said, trying to think about what to say next.

"Oh, what a nice surprise," Julie said gleefully. "I hope you are not calling to take back the promise you gave Sarah earlier today," she continued, sterner.

"No," Linda answered, knowing that she should go back on that promise. It was blackmailed out of her when she was vulnerable. "There is something else I wanted to talk about. Something more serious," Linda continued.

"What is wrong?" Julie asked, noticing the worry in Linda's voice.

"My husband," she started, before realizing that the break in her statement could make it seem like her husband might know about her and her daughter's futanari dealings, making her quickly continue. "His company is in trouble. Big trouble. Things are rather desperate, and I thought I need to ask everyone for help."

"What kind of trouble?" Julie asked.

"Money. They need 100 000 by tomorrow or the company will go down. They invested it all into an order, but now that money is mysteriously gone," Linda said, not really sure on the situation herself.

"So, they need a loan? Hmm, I would not want his company to go down, and I do have the money, but..." Julie said.

Linda felt her hope return. After all she had done to her husband the last days, it would feel so good to be able to save the company for him. It would make up for cheating on him. Make up for falling in love with bigger than life futanari cock.

"But, I would need something in return," Julie said.

"I am sure he will agree to all your terms. Even a hefty interest once that big payback comes in. He will do anything to save the company," Linda almost screamed in excitement.

"Not from him, Linda. From you," Julie said calmly.

"I would do anything to," Linda said, her previous excitement somewhat damped.

Linda saw her husband come into the kitchen. He seemed enthusiastic, and Linda figured he must have heard her scream.

"Sarah told me you promised her a session with me, and I know you will jump on any chance to be with Leah," Julie said. "Do you remember what Sarah wanted last time we were all together?"

Linda remembered. Sarah had learned that Julie made a living doing her own porn. Apparently big cocked futanari having sex with other women was a big industry, and those videos were how Sarah got this whole thing started. After the trap had been sprung, and Linda had succumbed to her deepest desires, Sarah had suggested the four of them would make a movie. Could she do something like that. She looked at her husband standing a few feet away. This could be the only way to save the company.

"Just you and me?" Linda asked.

"All four of us," Linda answered. "You and Sarah can wear masks. Leah always does when she is in a movie. No one would be able to recognize you," Linda reassured her.

She looked at her husband again. He looked eager to know if she could save them.

"We will do it," Linda said meekly.

"You are not going to regret this," Julie said. "You and your husband should come to my house as soon as you can so that we can work out the details of the transaction."

"We are coming right away," Linda said, smiling. She wasn't sure if she was happier about the company, or the movie with Sarah, Julie, and Leah.

******************************************************

"Jimmy is much better than me at these kind of things, but everything looks to be in order to me. Will you be able to transfer the money right away?" Linda's husband asked Julie.

Linda was surprised that Julie had been able to put together a loan agreement so fast. It hadn't even been 30 minutes since they talked on the phone.

"They will be moved over straight away, but I do have one condition that is not in the contract," Julie said.

"What would that be", her husband asked.

"You will have to loan your wife to me for a whole day, maybe even a few days," Julie said, grinning.

"Oh, that won't be a problem, will it Honey?" he answered. "She can do whatever she wants."

"Would you mind if your daughter joined her?" Julie asked, smiling even more.

"Of course not. Sarah and Leah seem to be very good friends," he answered, smiling back.

"Let us sign the papers. A loan of 100 000 in exchange for a few days with your wife and daughter," Julie said, looking at Linda like she would eat her up.

Linda watched as her husband signed. The company was saved, but he didn't know what the deal entailed. His wife and daughter would be plowed by girl cocks so big it would make any horse jealous, and it would all be caught on tape. His two special ladies full of cock and cum and taken to orgasmic bliss so many times they would be lucky to be able to walk afterwards. All by the mark of his signature on those papers. He looked so happy about the deal too. Ignorance is bliss, she thought.

Linda watched as Julie took the signed papers, gave them a copy each, and then moved to her laptop where she entered all the details to transfer the money. She envied her. Independent woman, able to take care of herself in a world run by men, and on top of that a gorgeous woman. She held her legs together to try and control the tingling feeling in her neither regions as she studied Julie from behind. Why had she started to get turned on by women? She looked at her husband again. If he hadn't been here right now, she would have been on her knees begging Julie for her cock. She had hoped that being with Leah earlier today would have stilled her urges for a while, but now she was hornier than ever. She would need special time in the bathroom before being able to fall asleep tonight. Probably more than once.

****************************************************

"We are here," Sarah called out, barely knocking on the door before she barged in.

Linda followed behind her, slightly embarrassed by the bluntness and eagerness her daughter showed. Julie and Leah met them in the hallway.

"Finally." Leah called out.

"We were starting to worry you got cold feet," Julie continued.

"Other way around! Mom was so eager to please Leah with her outfit, that she took forever to get ready," Sarah said, giggling.