Pleasing the Teen Futa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,047 Followers

"I am getting close" Leah said.

"Let's hose them down at the same time," Julie answered.

Linda knew the cue from the script, as Leah pulled out of her mouth, she sat back on her heels, closing her eyes and opening her mouth. She heard both futanari women stroke their wet cocks, and then they both moaned loudly at the same time, Linda feeling her face get completely covered by heavy, thick strings of cum, the mask being the only thing to keep it out of her hair, and as her face was completely covered, she felt cum get shot over her breasts too, running down in her cleavage created by the tight suit. Her mouth getting its fair share too, making it hard to not swallow yet.

"Swallow," Julie and Leah said.

Linda swallowed, and she knew her daughter did the same. She tried to open her eyes but heavy cum laid on them, and she had to try and wipe it clear through the mask.

"Thank you for my slut shower," Sarah said.

"You are welcome, Slut," Julie answered. "Now you two look a mess, so you should help each other clean up. In order to not let our precious cum go to waste, you should lick each other clean."

Linda couldn't help but look over at Cindy, through cum covered eyes, and then she felt her daughter start to lick her face, and she returned the favor. Julie's cum tasted as wonderful as Leah's, and even if it was degrading, she knew she loved it. She loved licking tasty futanari cum from her daughter's face. She wanted all of it.

"That is really hot to watch. I think I need to try out this young pussy too," Julie said, moving in behind Sarah.

Linda couldn't see it, but she heard the moans from her daughter, and felt the added intensity of her cum licking. She also felt Leah move in behind her, her pussy craving that massive cock just as her daughter.

"Pussies are for making babies, but assholes are for fucking," Leah proclaimed, ripping the fabric of the Catwoman suit open.

Linda felt a glob of saliva hit her exposed anus, and against better knowing she felt her ass push back towards Leah. For a moment she had forgotten that Leah wouldn't fuck her pussy again until she had agreed to carry her child. Now she felt the bulbous cockhead push against her backdoor, and before she could even protest that it was to big, her asshole had fully surrendered, wrapping itself around Leah's cock. She tried to focus on her duty of cleaning her daughter, as Leah started to gently, but forcefully, dive deeper inside of her. She loved Leah's cock, even if it was in her inexperienced ass, and again she had a thought that this is how she would like to spend the rest of her life, taking Leah in her tender butt.

Lucky enough Leah was being gentle, doing her ass with slow, long strokes, making it easier for her to finish licking Julie's cum from her daughter's body. Sarah was being taken a little bit rougher, and Linda thought it must look weird for the two of them to be trying to lick up cum, while their bodies were being controlled by the two futa women. She wanted to look over at Cindy again, but her daughter interrupted her.

"Aren't we two lucky sluts? Finding the two biggest cocks in the whole town, and they are both treating us like the sluts we truly are," Sarah said, looking at her mother.

Linda wanted to protest about the slut part again. Still her daughter seemed to be so comfortable with it. Almost as if she loved being Julie's young little slut. The smile on her face and the glimmer in her eyes certainly made it seem that way.

"Yes," Linda answered carefully.

"She feels so good in my little pussy. I was scared it wouldn't even fit, but she knew just how to make my slut body surrender to her needs. It must be in our DNA to be able to please the biggest cocks," Sarah said.

Linda blushed. It was true. Her body seemed to be made for Leah's big cock. Not only her body, but her mind too. She thought back to how she had been trying to fight the urges, but this was what she truly needed. She felt Leah move faster, pushing Linda forward each time she bottomed out. She held on to her daughter to not fall into her.

"I love their cocks. I never knew sex could be this good, or that cocks could be this big and powerful, yet so gentle and loving. I shouldn't share something like this with my daughter, but at the same time I am also very jealous of you, for finding out about such things when you are still young," Linda said, going off script. "She is fucking my bum, and I love it. It hurts, but I still love it, and I can't wait until she goes all out, fucking me the way I truly need."

"You heard her," Sarah said, looking up at Leah.

Linda tried to look towards Leah too, but Sarah stopped her.

"I love you," Sarah whispered.

Linda tried to answer but as she opened her mouth to say I, her daughter kissed her. She felt Leah start to move faster, her ass being warmed up, and the big cock seemed to dance in out of her, starting to make louder sounds as Leah's hips smashed into her Catwoman suit covered hips. She had almost called herself a slut earlier during the speech, and now she felt more like one than ever before. Her ass was on its way towards getting destroyed by someone younger than half her age, and it made her body tingle in ways she had thought impossible before meeting Leah. On top of that she was making out with her own daughter, as Leah's mother was ravishing her pussy. It was all so wrong and went against everything she had thought she believed in, but now it made her so horny she could barely handle it. She tried to move her bum a little bit to try and show Leah how much she loved her cock in there, even trying to tighten it up whenever she felt it was a good opportunity to give her young futanari lover some extra pleasure. She hoped Leah felt as good as she did, but she couldn't see her face right now, so all she did for now was moan into her daughter's mouth.

The feelings were starting to catch up to Linda. Leah was fucking her so hard and deep, that part of her wanted to run away, still her body moved with Leah, taking her cock as deep as it could get, reaching spots inside of her that only Leah had been able to reach, and waking feelings in her that only Leah seemed to bring out. She would cum soon, and even if it felt so wrong to cum while kissing her own daughter, she wanted to share that experience with her. Show her the pleasures Leah was giving her. After all this was all thanks to her. Without her, she would never had found these pleasures.

She felt her breathing starting to become unsteady, like her body was overwhelmed with pleasure, and had forgotten how to do its most basic functions, yet she tried to hold off, searching for the utmost peek of pleasure before letting go. Suddenly she felt Sarah's kiss change, briefly taking her out of the moment. Then she realized her daughter was having an orgasm, moaning wildly into the kiss. Linda found her own pleasure again, then she felt like her very being warped, her bliss doubling by the realization that she would cum together with her daughter, and then her body exploded.

Wave after wave of satisfying crescendos shook her body, lining up with her daughter's hectic moans. Her body kept contracting to the point where she was unsure it would ever be the same, and her only outlet was the kiss she was sharing with her daughter. It felt so wrong and so right at the same time. She wanted to spend the rest of her life being able to feel like this, and knowing her daughter seemed to feel the same way, made her want to share it with her.

"Look at them," Julie said to her daughter.

"Wow mom. I knew they were sluts, but seem like they are incest loving sluts too," Leah said, giggling.

"Have you two done this before?" Julie asked.

Linda felt Sarah break the kiss, and Linda wanted to chase after her lips at first, but then realized Julie and Leah were talking about them.

"No," Sarah answered.

"We," Linda tried, not sure on what to say.

They had done something like this before, even more, but maybe not according to the script. Would it be hotter if they had never done it before? For the sake of the people watching the movie.

"We were just bonding over our love for your big cocks," Linda said, feeling very naughty.

"If you love our cocks that much, and each other, then would it not be perfect if you could taste each other on our cocks?" Julie said.

"How about it Sarah, would you like to taste your mother's ass juice on my cock?" Leah asked.

"I-" Sarah tried to answer.

"I probably shouldn't allow that," Linda interrupted her daughter, "but I would probably suck her bum of one of your big cocks, so have at it. Also, I would like to know what my daughter's pussy tastes like when on a cock," she confessed.

Not that she didn't know what her daughter's pussy tasted like already. She loved its taste, almost as much as she loved the taste of big futanari cock.

"Sweet," Leah said.

Linda felt Leah pull her magnificent cock out of her gaping ass, feeling a strange emptiness. She tried to tell herself that she would soon get to feel it fill her again. Before that she had a task to do, and when Julie's pussy juice covered cock appeared in front of her, she wasted no time giving the head a few licks, savoring the taste of her daughter before she took the whole head inside. Next to her she saw her daughter do the same. It made her body tingle. How bad wasn't it that she was allowing her daughter to taste her ass? Even more so that it got her excited. She put the extra vigor into giving Julie the best blowjob she could. Julie's cock was just as big as Leah's, but it felt more mature and veiny in her mouth. Leah's was smoother, but they both felt powerful, and tasted wonderfully. She could see herself being addicted to Julie's cock too, but she would always pick Leah's cock as her favorite. Looking over her shoulder she saw her daughter take Leah's cock deep down her throat. She felt jealous again. She wanted to be able to do that too. She put her focus back to Julie, trying to line her cock up to her throat, and then push it to the back of her mouth, but it didn't feel natural, and she had to stop before her body started to panic.

She tried to not cough, as it would make her look bad on the video, but then realized what it meant that she now thought like that. Was she really so okay with sucking and fucking while being taped, that she even tried to look good doing it? She knew the mask would make it hard for anyone to recognize her, but it was still weird to think that way. She was only doing this to save her husband's business. Sure ,she could enjoy it a little bit, but it should still be more like a chore.

"As good as this is, I am ready to make our sluts squeal again," Julie said.

"Me too," Leah agreed. "Time for your old ass to go for a ride," she added, moving away from Sarah.

Linda watched as Leah and Julie moved out of their costumes, Leah only living her mask on, and then sitting down on the sofa, beckoning at Linda.

"Let's see which slut can make ride us better, mother or daughter," Julie said, joining her daughter on the sofa.

Linda saw Sarah following Julie, having stripped out of her costume too, getting between Julie's legs, ready to climb up on her, only to get instructed to turn around, so her back was towards Julie. The script said that Linda would keep her tight body suit on, in its ruined state, and Linda hoped it was because Leah loved it so much.

Linda got up too, moving to Leah. She wanted to look Leah in the eyes, but she got instructed to turn around too. Sarah got up on the sofa and started to lower herself towards the big cock. Her glistening pussy juices shined so much it almost blinded Linda, and part of her felt it was almost a waste to not lick it up. Instead she started to move into position too, standing on the floor, trying to get her ass in position to get used.

"You need to get your feet up, so that I can see better," Cindy called out.

Everyone stopped, and Linda started to blush a little. She felt Leah grab her waist, and that made her feel better. She had brought everything to a halt.

"Put your feet up on my legs," Leah said, "Do not worry, I will hold you."

Linda hesitated. Was she agile enough for that? Was Leah strong enough to support her?

"Action!" Cindy called.

Linda's head started to spin, as she wasn't certain about the plan, but she didn't want to hold things up any longer. Leah's hands felt strong, and as she started to lift one foot up, she felt Leah help her. She decided she needed to trust her, and when she lifted her other foot, Leah made sure she didn't fall. It felt weird, standing like this, and she saw Cindy zoom in on her exposed pussy. She couldn't see it herself, but she was certain it was at least as wet as her daughter's.

"Lean a little to the right," Leah told her.

She followed the instructions without thinking, feeling Leah's right hand hold more of her weight, as the left hand moved away from her hips. She got worried for a second, but then felt Leah's hard cock poke at her anus, and she realized that she had needed that hand to guide the cock into the correct position. Linda felt the right hand push upwards, and she used her legs to move up a little bit, knowing she would need to be the one making sure everything lined up. Again, she felt Leah's hand shift, and she started to lower herself, feeling the mighty head slowly pry her open. It hurt lightly, but it was a pain she desperately needed. Just the head wasn't enough, and she kept sliding lower and lower, feeling fuller and fuller, until she felt her bum rest in Leah's lap.

Looking up, she saw Cindy filming her, knowing that in this position everything must be showing perfectly. Her pussy poking out through the now super torn Catwoman suit, and the massive cock poking out of her previously so little asshole. Why did she love this so much? When she saw Cindy move the camera over to the other couple, she almost felt disappointed they wouldn't be watching her ride Leah's cock. Instead her eyes followed to where the camera was pointed, and Sarah was still hovering over Julie, the big cock only teasing Sarah's pussy, as pussy juice covered the perfect head.

"To make this fair, I think you should take my cock in your ass too," Julie said.

"You will ruin me," Sarah said, feigning shock.

"You will love it" Julie answered.

"Yes, I will," Sarah answered, barely audible.

Linda started to slowly ride Leah, as she watched her daughter shift her bodyweight forward, pushing her knees up, and with what looked like well-practiced elegance, found Julie's cock with her tiny rosebud, and let the wet head push into her. Her daughter was so good at this. Before she could even blink the whole thing has disappeared into the tiny opening.

"Fuck, that's so good," Sarah called out.

"Yeah, and now we just need to see which one of you two sluts love big futanari cock more," Julie said, "I have a feeling mine is going to win," she added confidently, directed at Leah.

"Damn right," Sarah answered.

Sarah seemed to prove Julie's point right away, leaning forward, and starting to work her ass up and down Julie's cock with long strokes, each one seemingly getting faster than the one before.

"We will not let you win so easily. I am sure the slut mother got some tricks up her sleeve, or ass, that will prevail," Leah said, not sounding quite as confident as Julie and Sarah.

This part wasn't in the script, but Linda felt that she had to try and keep up. Her old self told her that she shouldn't show off on camera, and that it would only prove to everyone that she was a slut, if she gave in to this competition, but her heart said she didn't want to disappoint Leah. Her body desperately wanted to feel that big cock work miracles on her ass, and for the first time she would have some control of their love making. She started to try and make bigger moves. It was hard to keep balance, but every time she was on the verge of losing it, Leah helped her. Soon they build up a rhythm where Linda could rise almost all the way off, and then slide all the way down on the hard cock. When she felt Leah's hips started to push up to meet her hips, she started to feel they were on the right track.

Her legs were starting to hurt. This was a hard workout, in a tough position, but Leah's moans spurred her on. She wanted to win, she wanted to make Leah cum. Even with the building soreness in her legs, she tried to use her ass muscles to squeeze tight. Every time she lifted herself up, she was convinced that was the last strength in her body pushing her up, but the pleasure of Leah's massive cock, pounding its way deep into her ass, together with Leah's sweet moans, always gave her the strength for one more attempt.

"Fuck, I am so close," Someone called out.

For a moment Linda was certain it was Leah, but then she realized it was Julie. Was Sarah winning after all? Was Sarah doing as well as her at making her futanari lover cum? She shifted her weight, needing to look over at Julie and her daughter. Just when they were about to cum into view, she felt something change. She was falling backwards.

Her feet had slipped. Leah had lost her grip of her, but before she had fully crashed down on her, Leah had caught her, even if they were just inches apart now. Linda thought for a moment she needed to regain her position, but instead she felt Leah pull her towards her, pushing her cock up into her. Leah was right, they couldn't lose any time, all they could do was keep on grinding. Linda started to gyrate, using her muscles to milk that wonderful cock, while she moved the best she could on top of her. Was this enough? Surely it wouldn't be. She thought about her special surprise. She hadn't wanted to reveal it on camera, but she was desperate now. She needed to win over her daughter and Julie. Prove that she and Leah was the best couple. She turned her head. Could it work to whisper it?

"I stopped taking my pills," She whispered, feeling Leah perk up. "Its only been a few days, and it might take weeks or months before I can get pregnant, but if you cum in my ass today," She paused, just for a second, finding the courage to continue, "we can start to work on you getting me pregnant."

She felt something happen with Leah. It was like the young girl lost it. The cock felt so hard, and so big, and the young girl's thrusts felt even stronger and more powerful, even with the limited movements. Linda tried to hold strong, using her ass to milk her favorite cock.

"Cuming, cuming, cuming," Leah screamed.

Linda felt the first explosion inside of her ass, and a massive jet of warm cum blasted into her. With everything going on, she hadn't even noticed that she was so close herself, but the wonderful feeling of being filled with cum, set her off too. For each powerful blast going off inside of her, her own waves of pleasure followed just after. Wave after wave, seemingly unendingly, as her already well filled ass was forced to stretch even further as more and more cum filled it. When it finally ended, all she could do was lay there, breathing heavily. It felt like it had lasted for minutes, but through dizzy eyes she could see Julie and Sarah still moving, and she could hear the room being filled with both of their orgasmic screams too. She smiled to herself. She was a bigger slut for futanari cook then her daughter.

"We won!" Leah said, triumphally.

"Looks like you did," Julie said, defeated. "All that is left now is for our sluts to clean up their mess."

Linda felt Leah kiss her on the cheek.

"Do you think you are able to clean your daughter's ass and my mother's cock?" Leah whispered to Linda.

"I've been wanting to taste my daughter's ass ever since she tasted mine," Linda said to the entire room, trying to sit up.

Leah had to help her sit up just in time for her to watch Sarah get off Julie's cock, making a lot of cum run out onto the cock, and around Sarah's ass cheeks. Linda knew it was her turn next, and she tried to be extra careful, wanting to keep as much of Leah's cum inside as possible. Her daughter then helped her lay down on her back on the floor, and then laid on top of her, scooting herself so that they could both reach each other's assholes. Linda wasted no time, licking all the cum that had gathered on the outside, feeling her daughter do the same, and then she greedily dove her face into her daughter's well stretched ass. Eating ass was so wrong, yet she loved doing it. She wasn't sure if it was all the lovely cum, or the fact that it was her daughter's ass, but she loved it. She wanted to suck all the cum out of there, and even when she was sure she had it all, she still dove her tongue in deeper, waiting till her daughter was done too.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,047 Followers