Pleasing the Teen Futa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,047 Followers

"That was so tasty," Linda heard herself saying, unsure where it came from.

"I know Mom. Futanari cum is the tastiest, and it is extra good from your asshole. Will you admit that you are a slut now?"

Linda took a moment to think, then realized it wasn't any point in denying it.

"Yes, I am. I am the biggest slut for futanari cock in the world," she admitted, knowing she just earned the title.

Sarah got up, and then helped Linda get up too, so they could both move over to Julie and Leah on the couch. Both cocks stood half proudly, but glistened from the juices of today's activities.

"Would you like to taste your own, or each other's asses on our cocks?" Julie asked.

Linda knew that the script said that they were supposed to clean the cock that hadn't been in their asses, but she felt a special stir at the thought of cleaning Leah's cock. She hesitated, unsure what to say or do.

"I have never tasted my own, so would you mind if we switched?" Sarah asked Julie.

"Go ahead," Linda said quickly.

She practically jumped on her knees in front of Leah, licking all the delicious cum and ass juice mixes of it. She was a slut, but she felt okay with that, as long as she was Leah's slut.

"Cut," Cindy called out.

They all looked up. Cindy had dropped the camera down.

"That was amazing," Leah called out.

"Good job everyone," Julie added.

Linda wanted to say something too but didn't find the right words. Instead she noticed that Leah's cock was still not properly cleaned, so she started to clean it again.

"Gosh Mom. The movie is over," Sarah said, bluntly.

"I am a slut now," Linda said, between licks, "and I know that if I get Leah's cock messy, I need to clean it up."

"A true slut," both Julie and Sarah said.

Linda felt someone touch her face, and as she looked up, she saw Leah looking down at her with the most amazing eyes Linda had ever seen. She had to stop licking, mesmerized by them.

"Did you mean what you said?" Leah asked.

Linda nodded her head.

"What did she say?" Sarah wondered.

"Well, she said she is going to carry my child. At some point at least," Leah said, proudly.

"No way. Are you going to do that, Mom?" Sarah asked, happily.

"It is going to take a while. I just stopped taking my pills, so it will at least be a few weeks, maybe even longer than that," Linda said, still on her knees.

"Congratulations, both of you," Julie said, smiling.

"Even if it might take a while, we are going to get started right away," Leah said.

Linda blushed. There was no backing out of it now. She would give Sarah a sister. What would she even say to her husband about it? Would she just show up pregnant all of a sudden? Despite the complications, she would do anything to carry Leah's child at this point. She would deal with everything else later. Maybe she even should divorce him and start a new life with Leah. Would that even be possible? She looked up at Leah again. Was there anything she could do to make this young woman feel the same way as she did?