All Comments on 'Pleasing the Teen Futa'

by Sonatatre

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story!

I hope there's many more chapters to come!

brain66brain66over 7 years ago
future story idea

If it interests you could you write a story about a futanari wearing a skirt with no underwear

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was just great

Loved it. Thank you.

DBRN84DBRN84over 7 years ago
Please make more of these

This was so hot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Name Changes

Great story, but it did get confusing as Linda's daughter's name kept changing. First it was Sarah, but then when she was telling her mom about the plan it changed to Leah and finally when mom and daughter were getting facials it went back to Leah. Need to do a better job of proofreading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poor

You can't even keep your own charcters' names straight. Complete waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good Story, Very Hot

Don't pay attention to the trolls. They are wrong. I really like this story. It is among the best in this genre. Yes, there are mistakes, but the plot and characters more than make up for it. I would like to see a follow up to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing Story

The names of your characters stayed the same. It is just the stupid trolls who can not read correctly.

AlexstrazaAlexstrazaover 7 years ago
Great work

I've only read a few stories online that can compete with this. Its one of the best, and what id be aiming for in my own writing. One suggestion; dont do a sequel. its a great story, buts its a standalone. Do something new for us

Batsmess1Batsmess1over 7 years ago
2*

This is the dumbest story I read in a long time. First of all, if I wanted to read a story about a bunch round heel sluts cheating on their husbands. I would of went to the Loving wives section. Next thing if a 19 year old that so stupid to let someone fuck them just they want to keep them as a friend, then they deserve to get knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Would love you read more work by you with futas. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing Story

I would like to read a story on Linda and Leah. Exploring their relationship and how it changes Linda's life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The cherry on top of this story would be if Linda got pregnant with Leah's baby and Sarah got pregnant with Julie's baby.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 7 years ago
Good one

At times, the dialogue seems a bit awkward, but the story got better. FYI, the term for "high sex drive" is nymphomania.

SonatatreSonatatreover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you everyone who have read the story. Especially if you have voted or taken the time to write a comment. Even for those who did not enjoy the story, it is still cool that you take the time for that.

I am hoping that another chapter will be done soon. I have planned most of it out, just need to find the time and inspiration to get it all down on paper. Knowing that there are people who liked the story and look forward to more chapters or stories certainly help.

Thank you again

RobwoodRobwoodabout 7 years ago

This is one of the hottest transexual stories on here, and the incest is the icing on the cake! I would love to see more of both!

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLoveabout 7 years ago
Really Good Story

I must say that I found this to be a really hot story, I certainly enjoyed it. You do have an issue with the names changing, but as somebody mentioned some careful proofreading would fix that.

I don't know that I would like a true sequel to this story, but I think an interesting story line would be to see what develops between Linda and Sarah. That could be a very interesting lesbian/incest story.

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 6 years ago

For me this was a little weird but in a good way. It's not the type of story I normally read, generally futanari, incest and pregnancy in an erotic context have no appeal. But I'm glad I stumbled on this one, I never realised how hot a girl with a dick could be.

Just a few minor quibbles; more proof reading is a must. The reasoning behind the whole thing: fucking your daughter's friend to stop her being fucked was a bit unbelievable, and how many eighteen year old girls don't fuck anyway? Also I don't think the cocks needed to be so huge, just a hot woman with a cock is enough. Finally Sarah's description of her plan took some of the steam out of what I thought was one of the hottest sex scenes I've read.

But these are just my thoughts and the author writes what he likes and I thank you for doing so. The initial seduction between Linda and Leah was especially good, well described, nicely paced and makes the reader almost feel Linda's nervous arousal.

As I said, it's not normally my thing, but you may now have a new convert.

Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Needs cheating warning.

Seriously. That would have been really nice. It would just take five seconds to list some god damn content warnings at the beginning. As someone else said, if I wanted to read about a bunch of horrible bitches gladly and without a single bit of hesitence cheating on their husbands then I would have went to the loving wives section. Have some god damn decency and consideration for the readers and tag your stories properly.

To everyone else, people bitching about the cheating when it wasn't properly tagged is not them being "trolls". Grow the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Plot

Ok i get that its porn so porn logic but the much more obvious answer here would be to simply say that if she got the daughter pregnant they'd demand child support and all medical costs along with whatever else they could and basically just make it clear that she will ruin her life. honestly its not that hard. and you can threaten to kick the daughter out of the house. like literally dozens of other possibilities here and i think they chose probably the worst one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It has a bit of a 'Stepford Wives' feel to it, (do a bit of older movie research to understand the reference. It'll also explain why I can't even begin to explain what I mean w- reference, without writing a friggin' dissertation on psychological abnormalities! LOL The movie's gotta be 30-40 years old, but the title became a social reference pretty much instantly.)

The plot is tissue paperthin. Reality, even in a fantastical Futa story is actually what makes a story like this more believeable, as bizarre as that sounds. First, teenage girls are as dick hungry as teenage boys are pussy hungry, and with the more open acceptance of GLBT, XYZ, teen girls and boys are both pussy and cock hungry. Especially when you add in thr social/psychological influence of Internet porn availability.

You wrote this like the mother, Linda, was from the fuckin' 50's, or '60's, and I should know, 'cause I lived them. The '70's, and beyond changed everyone's perspective on sex, and since you didn't place your story in time, it can only be assumed it is contemporary. That means your mothers in the story would have been born in the '70's.

The '70's were pivotal in our country, and to a lesser extent the world, (due to the Catholic churches archaic stance on birth control, or 'non-birth control', to be more accurate. Personally, I think the policy is based more on a perverse drive for expansion of Catholicism via the tried and true, out breed them method, but that's another story.), because the ready availability of reliable reliable birth control exploded in the '70's.

I came of age right across the cusp of that explosion. My older friends and relatives lived during a time of massive teen pregnancy, and forced marriages, (the majority of which failed in <10 years, because of the forced nature, AND the changes brought about by available birth control.

Getting pregnant and being forced to marry someone at 16-17 is a recipe for divorce. I literally knew dozens of people in the previous generation to mine, (my HS graduation: '71), who were married with multiple children before they were out of their teens. No wonder the last 100 years in this country have been so fucked up.

Children raising children, most of the time, without a spouse, combined with lack of even a high school diploma, because heaven forbid, can't have a teen girl go to school openly pregnant. "!Why, it would just make the other children think about sex all the time." I wish I had a buck for everytime I heard THAT. They're thinking about sex all the time, anyway; letting them see the reality of sex without responsibility MIGHT be a postive influence.

The bottom line is the obvious solution to worrying about their teen daughters getting knocked up by their horny Futa friend is birth control. Besides, the girls are all adults, technically, so what fucking business is it of the parents, at that point. (I know, you're forced into aging them above 18), but you can't just pretend it doesn't influence the plot. This is why wriing is hard work. If you're not willing to do the hard work, don't fucking write

Which leads me into my next criticism, and why what could have been a 5 star tale should only earn a 3 in truth, but due to Lit rating inflation it gets a 4.3-4.5 average: do some fucking proofreading.

Once the scene started with your protagonist, Linda, Leah and Sarah, you kept using Lean instead of Sarah, and the scene went to shit. You get to the literary and smut climax of the story, and it seemed like you were one-hand typing, and created so much confusion over which character was saying what, the reader gets completely pulled out of the scene, and the story flops because of it.

Get ahold of yourself while you're writing the smut... actually, LET GO of yourself while you're writing the smut, and get your head into what you're writing, and your work will greatly improve.

You need to do a thorough proofing, at least, though a re-write for plot issues would be best.

I won't be going on to Ch 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sexy. Turns me on and I read it a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a fantasy story and I am turned on with the second half with the !other enjoying sucking the daughter, kissing and having sex with her then sucking her mother and Sarah joins in, kissing and sucking and fucking then mother and daughter kiss and gets facial cum and kiss. Very sexy..even be good with pictures. I like the next part too with the mother sucking her in front of her friends then she male fucks her and gets sucked clean. Very sexy..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If they're so afraid for their daughters' sake, they can just expel her from the neighbourhood or cut off the extra parts. Threats and coercion shouldn't even exist for someone who doesn't have the power to back it up.

BeneTleilaxBeneTleilaxalmost 2 years ago

It was good until Sarah entered the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was better with just Leah and Linda, although having other moms join in later would have been great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh no it's not shakespeare. I don't read erotica expecting that level of quality, and I will that I enjoyed this. Though yes, a higher level of suspension of disbelief is necessary for the actual plot part, but I've seen weaker reasoning employed in doujins--Cos that's what I'm into a lot of the time.

That said, I do have some criticisms which I hope are taken as constructive. They are based on what I think is important for an erotica to have, not for a conventional story.

There is little to no physical description of the women actually doing the sex in this story. The other housewives that never got a sex scene somehow had more description with their hair colors and such. That makes it quite difficult to visualize them.

The positions are not described well enough, particularly when Linda and Sarah were getting fucked at the same time. I thought Linda was lying on her back, but then Leah comes from behind? Are they both getting doggied, and then meeting to kiss in the middle, or something else? It's confusing, and does take quite a bit out of the scene. And again, hard to visualize as well.

No hate to the author, would love to see them get better--And this is from a while back. Maybe they have already. I'm certainly not opposed to checking out more of their work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too far out in left field

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ever hear of contractions? They're unique types of words that combine two or more other words in a shortened form, like can not or I have and turn into can't or I've. Combining multiple words into one makes your writing more compact, potent and conversational.

"Mom I am home" or "Mom I'm home." Which would you say is better? It's a no-brainer. Use them and your stories will be so much better.

dirtysondirtyson7 months ago

wow! such a great story !! Im hoping for a chapter where the film the breeding Linda and her getting DP by them!

Please continue their story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The suspension of disbelief here is too much. I’m supposed to believe that, so that a kid doesn’t rape her friends, the mothers of the kids take their place? It’s decently written but the plot is abysmal. 4/10.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSonatatre@Sonatatre
2039 Followers
I like to write stories. For those of you who enjoy them, I am very grateful. You inspire me to write more. I am quite bad at finding the time to write though. Those who wait for something good, does not wait in vain. My name here comes from Sonata, that means melody, and tre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES