All Comments on 'Plumber Calls'

by Tree101

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CletisCletisabout 7 years ago
being a tradesman

It's such a pain being a tradesman and having to service all those horny housewives.... NOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sexy story

You have a sexy story with the plumber. ever consider a guy getting turned on by his male plumber? Or the plumber responding to a male customer?

I remember a plumber responding to a call about my leaky faucet, and my finding him not the stereotype stocky guy with butt crack showing, but an young, muscular, attractive sexy guy. He had dark hair, and some tendrils of hair poked out of the t-shirt he wore. I offered to help by handing him tools and in general, keeping a conversation going. I did rub my hands along his thighs, and he told me that I had "a half hour to cut that out." I asked if he was serious, and he was, so I got to work and traced my fingers along his cock bulge, across his tight stomach, and opened both his shirt and his pants to see what he was packing. I sucked the cock and stroked the hairy abs and chest, and was rewarded with a mouthful of cock cream! Delicious!

I also wondered if anybody ever had to work on my car would respond the same way??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice!

Loved the slow build up - Really good, and sexy as hell. Thanks for a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

While it's an interesting story, and quite plausible, I think many people would be turned off by getting involved with a gal who hasn't bathed in a week.... but that's just me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous