Plumber Calls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tree101
Tree101
16 Followers

Hannah then gave a couple of little bounces and the last few drops fell off of her. She stood back up and then used her foot to push the whole lot back under the bed. Part of Peter would love to have reciprocated the show for her but he knew in his current state of arousal that would be impossible. Hannah did not then pick up her underwear and put it back on but instead sat down on the floor with her knees bent and the soles of her feet together. This spread her crotch apart and gave him a fantastic view of her hole.

'I feel much better now. Do you need your tools over there?' She asked as if nothing had just happened.

Peter was taken aback and was not sure if he was going to be able to concentrate on the job now.

'Urm... yeah... can you pass me the blue box from the bag and the towel... thanks?' He mumbled to her.

She immediately flipped over onto her hands and knees and leant over to his bag. This gave a good view of her arse but her legs remained closed so her cheeks did not part to give him a view of her arse hole or pussy. When she found them, she turned back around and passed him what he had asked for. She then returned to her previous position with her legs spread and her feet together.

In a stupor, Peter went about fixing the valve. At every opportunity, his eyes would leave his work and look back at her pink lips and small patch of hair. She just sat and watched him work. It was only a few minutes before he needed something else from his bag.

'Can you find me the can of wd40? It's probably near the bottom', he said hoping she might need to search a little. She obediently flipped onto her front and returned to her hands and knees. This time, with her legs slightly further apart. He could now just see the opening of her arse.

'Could you also grab me the 60mm wrench? You will need to go through the bunch of them.' He added hoping that she would remain in that position. Instead, she lifted a knee and spread them further apart. This opened up her arse and thighs more, revealing her arsehole and through to her delicate lips. He heard her find the bunch of wrenches and she placed them on the floor in front of her. With her legs still spread she went down onto her forearms and started to search through them for the correct one. She arched her back down and pushed backward with her rear, spreading her cheeks further. Peter's eyes were trained on her arse hole. She continued to search but started to pucker and then push out her beautiful pink hole while leaning back on her knees. Peter's dick felt like it was about to explode and his hand reached down and touched his bulge. He rubbed it slowly as he stared at her ring moving as she contorted it.

'Found it,' she said, once again flipping over onto her front and passing it to him. She did not go back to her sitting position but instead went onto her back leaning up onto her elbows with her knees bent and as far apart as possible. Peter stared down at her parted legs and she watched as he looked at her open flesh. He let out a slight groan and then reluctantly sprayed the wd40 on the joint of the valve and placed the wrench on it. He applied some pressure to tighten the valve and as he did so his eyes darted back to her spread openness in front of him. She pushed her legs further apart and started to gently move her hips up and down. All the time, parting her lips and opening her arse cheeks to show her hole. Within a moment, Peter was done and he made a decision to show her his enjoyment. He abruptly stood up so he was right above her, pushing his groin out over where she was lying below him. She looked up and could not miss the tent he had in his trousers. His penis pointing directly out into the room. He looked down at the protruding bulge and could see a very small wet patch where the end of his penis sat. His pre-cum had managed to soak into the soft grey material of his tracksuit bottoms.

'I'm all done here, so all I need to do now, is check the other one and show you my... work,' he declared with more confidence than was normal of him.

Hannah closed her legs and stood up. Peter walked passed her and to his tool bag where he once again removed his torch. He walked towards the bathroom and immediately lay down on the floor with his head to the left of the pedestal. He was barely close enough to look behind it and had made sure that his head remained far enough away so he would be able to get a good look at her. Hannah stepped over him to the other side of the sink. As she did so, he caught a glimpse up her skirt to her exposed pussy.

'Can you run the tap for a couple of seconds then turn it off again?' He asked with no real interest in the result.

Rather than just turning the tap on, she stepped over his head so once again she had a foot either side of his shoulders. Her legs spread open for him and his eyes looked directly up into her slit. He could see her wetness even from here. He heard the tap turn on. He did not even try and look at what was happening underneath the sink. His eyes were held firmly on the sight above him. Hannah bent one knee and again applied her weight to her right leg spreading her pussy wider. As she did this, she turned off the tap again. Peter was totally uninterested in the sink now and only wanted to get her holes and clit closer to him.

'Can you hold the torch for me, nice and low again?' He asked as he held it up to her. She took it and bent down slightly, holding the torch toward the sink. Her wet pussy came closer to him. He had given up all pretence of looking at the sink and used his feet to pull himself further away from the sink and place his face more directly under her crotch.

'Can you hold it a bit lower?' He asked, talking about the torch but meaning her.

She obliged and came further down, bringer her pussy to within a few inches of his face. She moved forward onto her tiptoes edging it again slightly closer. Peter was now so close to it that he could smell her wetness and very slowly he lifted his head up so his nose was less than a centimetre away. He inhaled deeply sending a rush of adrenaline through his body and straight to his rock hard cock. He opened his mouth and very gently extended his tongue. She ever so slightly lowered further and his tongue met her lips. Instantly, she gave out a little moan. She rolled her hips back so that his outstretched tongue slip along her slit up to where her swollen clit sat. When he felt it with the tip of his tongue, he raised his head further and pushed more of his tongue onto her wetness. She then rolled her hips forward so he now ran it back down to her lips to her open vagina. He pushed his tongue inside of her and licked deeply into her cunt. She moaned again as she put pressure onto his face. Over the next few moments she rolled her hips guiding his tongue all over her pussy. He needed no encouragement to explore every part of her.

Her small moans continued and he continued his teasing. She leant forward further bringing her pussy past his mouth and above his nose. His lips now sat below her arse and he lifted his head again so his cheeks touched hers and pushed out his tongue so it found the little pink star. He flicked it back and forth as she spread further and rolled her hips down so as to push it closer and further onto him. He continued to lick her ring and rhythmically moved back and forth.

After a few moments of this, Peter spoke, 'would you like to have a look under the sink?' he asked, 'see the job I have done for you? Probably easiest on your hands and knees.'

Hannah knelt up and lifted her knee over him. He moved out of the way and Hannah instantly got down on her knees resting her weight onto her forearms and spreading her legs wide. Peter seized this opportunity and placed his hand between her legs, using his fingers to find his way into her cunt. As he found it and slipped two fingers inside of her, she pushed back against him and his fingers slid deeper inside. She then started to rock forward and backward so his fingers slid in and out of her warm wetness. With one hand inside her, Peter used the other hand to pull his trousers and underwear down revealing his hard dick. He fumbled in his wallet and found a condom, using his teeth to open it.

Continuing to finger her as she rocked back and forth he placed the condom on his dick and rolled it down. When it was on, he withdrew his fingers from her and positioned himself between her legs. She arched her back down beckoning him to enter her. He used his hand to guide the tip of his cock into her vagina and she pushed slowly against it so it slid in, filling her. Gently, as he knew he was almost ready to burst already, he started to thrust his dick in and out of her. He used his other hand to push her dress further up revealing her back. With each thrust she would respond by pushing back, forcing his dick as deep as possible into her.

He ran is hand down her back and as he got closer to her arse she lowered herself further and arched her back more, pushing her arse towards him. Leaning on only her right forearm, she placed her left hand on her butt cheek and pulled it apart. Peter could now clearly see her arse hole and below his penis sliding in and out of her cunt. Placing his hand on the base of her spine, he used his thumb to touch her hole. She immediately gave out a deep low groan groan of ecstasy. He again ran his hand up her back and then back down, this time bringing his thumb back down to her arse hole. She groaned deeply again, arching her back further and using her hand to spread her cheeks further. Peter put his thumb up and into his mouth, making it wet with his spit. Then immediately returning it to her arse hole. As he continued to thrust his penis in and out of her, he used the very tip of his thumb to tickle her tight sphincter. He applied slight pressure against her hole and she again responded with a deep low moan, this time pushing her butt back towards him. On the next thrust with his penis, he applied more pressure with his thumb and this time she pushed harder against him, causing the tip of his thumb to enter into her arse. Again she groaned. This time he did not remove it but instead , with each thrust pushed it further in and out, so he rhythmically fucked both her holes. She continued to moan and push against his thumb starting to move her rear round in small circular motions.

Peter knew he was getting close and by the sounds of it, Hannah was too. He knew he needed to seize this opportunity. He slowly removed his thumb and penis simultaneously and, before she could protest, he put his face between her outstretched arse. His tongue quickly finding the place his thumb had just been. He flicked his tongue against it a few times and Hannah moaned again. He pushed the tip against her ring and she responded by pushing back. His tongue pushed into her already slightly stretched arse and he moved it around soaking her hole with his tongue. After a few moments of this, he knelt back up and placed the tip of his penis against her hole and waited for only a second before Hannah pushed back hard against it. The tip of his dick sank into her tight ring. He thrust again as she pushed back and he slid deeper inside her. He started to thrust in and out again, as she pushed against each thrust. Now he was in her, she removed her hand from her butt cheek and instead brought it around in front of her to her clit. She rubbed herself as Peter fucked her arse.

Within a minute, Hannah's low groans started to get faster and higher in pitch. Peter increased the speed in which he slid in and out of her. He knew he was close but she was about to go. He thrust harder and it sent a wave of pleasure through both of them. She let out a series of loud moans and tightened up her pussy and hole as she started to come. This had the effect of squeezing Peter's dick and his moans grew. Thrust after thrust into her brought them closer. Hannah let out a shrill scream and clenched both her fists, pushing back against his dick, cumming harder than she could remember. Peter was very close now and thrust three more times, long hard deep thrusts. Just as he passed the point of no return he pulled his dick out ripping off the condom. He grappled his cock in his hand and looking at her ass hole gave a hard pump shooting his thick white cum over her ring and cheeks. With a couple more squeezes he shot two more steams onto her.

Both of them were panting hard and were out of breath. Peter lent back away from her. For a few moments they just stayed in that same position. Hannah's arse was covered in Peter's cum and he could see it running down between her checks.

Suddenly, life seemed to return to her and she rose up to her feet. not acknowledging Peter, she stood up and let her dress fall back over her wet and spunk covered behind. He could see it soak into the material as she walked away and into the bedroom. Peter watched, and as he did so, pulled his tracksuit bottoms back up to cover his limping dick.

Hannah reached the bed and picked up the original white pants she was wearing when they first met. She slipped them on and then turned and headed back to the bathroom. As she did so, Peter stood up to meet her.

'Thanks for all the work you have done today,' she said, 'I'm sure I have another few plumbing jobs. Can I call you in a couple of days and arrange a time? I'll then pay you for both jobs together.'

Stunned peter responded 'no problem'.

'Fantastic! Are you ok to show yourself out?' And with that she was gone...

Tree101
Tree101
16 Followers
12