All Comments on 'Poke-her Night Ch. 01'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
Let's wait for part 2...

Let's wait for part 2 to evaluate the whole story...This part is promising, as expected from @BigGuy33...I didn't liked the end very much, because a real friend never should fuck his friend's wife, even without any consequences...So 3* for now...

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 6 years ago
Lost any sympathy with the guy.

Even knowing that his friend's wife had permission....that's just shady.

dansamdansamover 6 years ago
Agree

I agree with Impo_64. Good enough to wait and read part 2. Our choices are different for different reasons but this was pretty intertwining. Usually I don't go for the cheating aspect, but again, this holds promise.

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
Holding off scoring until its done

But I do want to see where it goes.

The anonymous poster has it wrong, in my experience. The times I've been hurt enough to get that angry, I get just as cold and collected. Some people do get louder as they get madder, but I get quieter and colder.

And, given the story so far, I can understand why Henry slept with Heather. He got Greg's view direct from him, so he knows its not cheating as Greg and Heather see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very readable,

but standard infidelity fare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bigguy33 is one of the least trustworthy writers on here

There's probably a reason for pulling the chapter stunt. He's planning to get people reading and pull a bait and switch and write some of his usual "this is so cool and provocative" shit, hoping for a lot of comments.

"Truth or dare?" Really? What are they, fifteen? Just about the stupidest cliche in the "cliches for dummies" book. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with the guy before me

This is a mid-level writer that always goes for the sensational and always winds up with cheesy. It's probably going to be some swinging shit.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Is Borderline Stodgy ( albeit given to sporadically laconic observation ) Narrator Getting an Ethical Aggiomamento to Custom Fit His Suddenly Single but Slow to Mingle Status?

I too agree with previous anon who deemed BigGuy33 untrustworthy. That "can" be a good thing though, a very good thing. This author is capable of writing both " BTB " and RAAC endings. He challenges both himself and Loving Wives demographic with varying degrees of tangible approval in terms of my standards and conventional 1-5 star scoring system.

Things I enjoyed

1) the characters of Heather and Greg had nuance in terms of not falling into sadistic, self absorbed hotwife and subservient cuck who drools at semen dripping from spouse's soiled snatch. Greg's matter of fact disclosure was as humorously laconic as it was straightforward.

2) Henry was oft a plodder and veered close to being a drone with set poker nights and content to watch baseball on Friday nights. No wonder Shelly thought she had him pegged ( as did I ). Yet the gotcha' scene and interrogation of cheating wife had oodles of rueful humor. Kudos.

I would take issue with BigGuy33's shallow depiction of women as frivolous creatures with minimal self control or discipline. But the main intent is humor with dash of education. The author is not going for Madame Bovey sequel or Jane Austen reincarnate effort.

Where will cliffhanger take us ? I'm very curious. Henry was very solid ethically for bulk of installment, yet the Heather hookup was a bit shady. That was definitely a gambit twist courtesy of " untrustworthy " author. Does BigGuy33 have writing chops to make bulk of readership sanction click 4-5 " estrellas"? I look forward to both my reaction and fellow readers. Meanwhile 5 stars are dispersed for this literary drought alleviating effort.

I do see flaws but this story is the best to come down the LW pike for multiple moons. When your stranded in desert , a jug of generic filtered water has same value as magnum of vintage Don Perignon.

Full marks *****

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
I'm liking it

Firstly, I found it to be extremely readable. The story flowed smoothly and logically with no annoying distractions in style or grammar.

Then, apart from the device of introducing truth-or-dare to explain the beginning of the two wives' descent into infidelity (childish, as pointed out in another comment), I found the situations the three wives were shown to be in to be really interesting. And not just the three wives, but thus the three marriages.

One marriage has an agreed 'arrangement'. One is unencumbered by children and thus has less to lose if the marriage dissolves. The married couple with children have serious obligations that must give them second thoughts. I look forward to what BigGuy does with the three couples in the second part of his story.

The common thread with the three wives is the separation of sex as entertainment from sex as an expression of love for a husband. Heather and Greg agree this is possible. The other two wives have done it without their husbands' agreement.

Shelley and Donna have had sex with the two ex-boyfriends before marrying their current husbands. Tabs A have been inserted into Slots B before. It wasn't love then and it's not love now they've come back for another go.

As I said before, I look forward to what comes next.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
mid-level cheesy writer????!

Are you writing about lordslumdog???

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
A pretty good story...

that got icky right at the end.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"She looked like she had something else to say" - Let's see, Heather and Shelley are friends. even closer than he and Greg. Let me guess, Shelley's doing the same thing, only WITHOUT Henry's consent.

"it was possible to show love for your husband and still screw around on him" - It depends on how you define "screwing around!" It doesn't usually mean with hubby's consent, and that makes it cheating, and you can't truly love someone and cheat on them.

Edit: "But I would have it if I needed it." - I think you mean if HE needed it."

No mention was made of condoms.

"Maybe just explain it and hope you forgive her." - MAYBE if it had been a one-time thing, but this had been going on for weeks. While not a romance, it was effectively an affair.

"I could probably understand a one-time slip" - As I said.

Everything seems to be what the GUYS wanted. None of the dares seemed to be about the guys kissing each other of fooling around with each other. The GUYS wanted the swap.

I get what he's saying that it's almost WORSE that "it meant nothing," so that she could cheat so casually.

I disagree with the criticism of Henry. Even though Henry himself says it, I couldn't find anywhere that said that Greg's friends were off-limits, just that Greg didn't want any details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrible ending 4*

So the betrayed betray his friend. Real nice of him.

That lost a star but otherwise good, well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Bit Shallow

This is a pretty good cheating wives story (not sure good is the correct term) but a bit shallow on the development. It's unclear what happened here (Ch. 1) how badly Shelley was burned (BTB??) but she seemed to lose her "true love" in her process of having fun. How serious did she take the promises of marriages?

Practice developing a short story and you can make it better than 3 or 4.

Tiny Tim

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Nice reading!!!

Thanks for a straight story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OK, only because of chapter 2.

This was a decent opening or introduction, but this chapter is pointless without chapter 2. So the score reflects the entire work, not just this chapter. Very adequate and worth reading. Just another pretend marriage that was weak and uncommitted. The best line in the whole story is in chapter 2: "We haven't even been on a date and you defended our relationship more than Shelley did when we were married."

Henry pretty much summed up the difference between these two women right there. Maureen was being proactive because of her hope and love. Shelley was being reactive because of her loss and regret. Well done. If Shelley had found her old boyfriend to be preferable to her husband Henry, she would not have hesitated to kick Henry to the curb and moved on. If she ever gets a second chance hopefully she will have grown in wisdom and character.

Thank you for your time and effort with this story.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Uk

Really didn't like him fucking that slut Heather.

As far Donna and Shelley, what titanic whores!!!

Irredeemable. Donna took her kids away so she could fuck two men in her husband's home.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
don't see the problem

Him being with Heather is not the same, her husband knows and agreed to her having sex with other men.

Unlike Shelley was, Heather is not sneaking around behind his back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No bit problem with it

Greg gave her carte blanche. Greg knows what's going on. That, like swapping, is called "honesty." It's not "unfaithful" or "cheating" if, without coercion, both spouses are okay with it. In fact, Heather was honest enough to alert her friend of his spouse's cheating. That's a form of respect for the truth.

Me ? I would not want that type of relationship. But I can respect it as the freedom for others to choose their own path while still being honest with those they claim to care about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty good

But a couple of things. First, during the conversation with Shelley near the end, when she first tells about exchanging emails with the ex-boyfriend and meeting him for dinner, he should have said something like:

"You kept it hidden from me, lied repeatedly by omission, and sneaked around behind my back. Obviously you knew from the outset that it was wrong. So don't try to pretend it started out innocently. You were cheating from the start."

Also, what were these women and their boyfriends supposed to be doing for hours at a time, week after week, until the sex started? Playing board games? They would have exhausted conversation the first time they met. Surely they would have had sex the first time they went back to Donna's house. But overall, it was a good story. At least the husband was not too much of a wimp. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty good so far.

An enjoyable read. But it seems hypocritcal of him to fuck the slut, Heather. What happened to his respect for his mate, her husband, Greg?

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hypocritical CUNT!!!!

This particular Henry is a particular twat isn't he? Disapproving of Greg and Heather's lifestyle and then proceeding to screw Heather in the end, dropping all his morals. Guess there wasn't much respect going on between him and Greg in the first place! Disgusting cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Torn Between Two Emotions

On one hand it is a superbly written story...but Henry and Heather are every bit as guilty as Sheila and Donna. I'd like to give you 4 stars for the writing, but only 1 star for the content and entertainment value. It would have been much better if the woman he found had been Maureen. I was cheering for them to find one another.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Again a great story

You sure can crank them out. You always have a new twist, but the codas are pretty predictable.

In this one (so far) Henry seems to have soured on the whole marriage thing. We'll see how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
greg did not care

Chances are Greg filled Henry in on his marital agreement to let him know he was okay with Henry bedding his wife.

If Greg does not mind why all the flak towards Henry

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bill is idiot

Yeah they had kids but get serious

Wife partakes in orgy with her sister often taking on two guys in his own bed over 40 times for five months-throw in incestuous lesbo action.

Thing is he wasn't least bit angry only afraid she would leave him. Time to get kids DNA tested

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bill's neighbors must hate him

Twice a month for months two strangers pull up into his driveway and stay in basically unlit house until just before he gets home and not a word. Especially since at least one male member would certainly approach Bill's wife for some action of his own. I mean two new playmates on a platter and he certainly would have looked in and made video.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh, he screwed Greg's wife

Even though Greg said he was fine with it, there's no way that should be taken at face value. It might very well have been another issue if Greg knew it was a friend. It seems Henry should have been sensitive to that and declined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good story

Just now reading it. Henry lost his moral authority and any claim to righteous indignation about his wife when he banged his buddy's wife. We already know he really doesn't approve of or "get" Heather and Greg's lifestyle but que sera sera. When she propositions him, he forgets all about his highminded objections and jumps right on her. This even after she conceded that fucking friends is off limits but not really, kinda, sorta, maybe not always. Anybody who isn't a complete dick would at this point go to his good friend and ask.

5 big stars. On to part 2!

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Gone

Let Henry have some fun , his ex wife took his fun away. His friend said he was alright with his wife dating. Maybe she will invite him back to her house when husband gets home.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
What did he say about arseholes and married women?

That he is aware of Greg and Heather's deal, just makes him a bit less of one. Then rationalising away the friends rule, makes him more of one.

Not sure what Ch2 has in store, but at this stage it's not needed, caught, divorced, epilogue and not a hugely satisfying story in between.

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 5 years ago
It was all innocent at first

They always say that. If its so innocent, why do they always hide it? Its never innocent. Whenever a married woman meets up with an ex, its always for just one reason. And its never innocent. Women tend to always have a 'thing' for past lovers, regardless of who they are currently with.

And Henry is a douche for fucking his friends wife, no matter what agreement they have. The least he could have done would have been to call Greg and see if he was ok with that. Its a far bigger betrayal by his wife, being with a friend, than a stranger that he will likely never meet.

sirelcsirelcalmost 5 years ago
And just like that respect lost

Not a fan here of the ending. Should have stopped before he remet Sherry. That they havery an understanding and guidelines doesn't make it okay to fuck you buddies wife period. That puts him on pat with the guys who fucked his wife. Low class loosers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
bad ending

simply put, bros before hoes, no exeptions. He is no better than either of the sisters

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kiwi

This guy is just as bad as his ex-wife....worse even.

Doing his friends wife!

Another main character with no honour

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good until the end.

Then he becomes a slut just like his ex-wife, Donna and Heather. With no one to like, the story loses it's entertainment value. Badly done.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nice writing

I read all the comments and found them strange. People, you are reading stories on Literotica, in the Loving Wives section. The wives (and husbands) in these stories are MEANT to be fucking around. These are stories, not real life diaries. If you did not know that, why are you here, and probably masturbating as you read the stories?

I gave the story 5 stars because how well it was written. The morality of the characters' behaviour did not enter into it

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
So far,

I'm holding one point off for his not fully cluing Bill in on what a super slut that his wife was. Reading ch. 2 next, we'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I didn't like the end , eithrr.

Makes him a bit of a hypocrite, and actually thought he might wind up with Maureen, the sister . Not all cotton lather on judgement , but he was not on the team to begin with.

If the dating the ex boyfriend was so innocent at the beginning , why did she hide it from her husband ?.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
Nope

Even with permission... tentative permission at best, considering there was a 'no friends' guideline (a guideline?) that he already knew about, just leave married women alone.

If his mate Greg wouldn't be happy about the hook-up, then he just did the same thing to his mate, that the old boyfriends did to him. Even the attitudes of the women were all just the same.

There are women all over the place. Pick another to fuck. One that won't lead to someone getting a broken heart.

There was nothing wrong with the story till you took it there. He's just as much an asshole as all the other lowlifes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad

The Ending was really Sad on this Story .. I Thought He had some Guts and integrity . You Never Mess with a Friends Wife or Ex Wife .. This guy showed No Class in the End

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
A MAN!!!!!

FINALLY; you have a Male character that actually has BALLS!!! Too bad brother in law is a cuck...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Let's See Now

By her own count Shelley was cheating for "about" a year. Her old boyfriend was back in the states then, found her on line and they started chatting, then got together for dinner, including Donna as a safety net because she new it was wrong. More dinners, sneaking over to Donna's house along with her old boyfriend with the kids at a sitter. Drinking, fun and games, getting riskier and riskier. Then five months ago the 'serious' shit started happening, clothes coming off, then foursomes, fucking for 5 months. They couldn't see anything wrong for a year till they were caught and then it's "I'm sorry". Fuck that, time to dump the video to the world and some 'conversations' with Bruce and Eddie since they sure as hell knew the sluts were married.

Regardless of Heather's offer, her husband knowing and stating he was alright with her fucking other men there is no way I'd go with her. Think that man wouldn't be hurt if he knew his friend was fucking his wife? You dropped down 2 stars from me for that part of the Epilogue. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wasn't fond of the ending either

But understood it as the necessary twist..

And it is not the same. While I do not like him sleeping with a friend's wife, the friend has told him he is okay with it , she is okay with it, and he is recently single. He isn't making his friend happy , and I wouldn't want a friend like that , but like I say , it ties the story up neatly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sucky Ending

After what he went through it sucked that he got together with Heather. Totally against his way of thinking. Turned a 5 to a 3.

mower9527mower9527almost 4 years ago

really, sort of a hypocritical ending to this chapter, showing the protagonist is as much of an asshole as he professes to dislike.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become sleazebags

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
hmm

why did u write an EPILOGUE if u were going to write a part 2? thats weird

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"Honey, I promise I won't!" - I've said this many times, as does Henry: She's already broken her wedding VOW, what does a "promise" mean?

/

They SAW the dares were getting riskier, so why not say "Truth" instead? Maybe because they WANTED to do the risky dare?

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Two faced SOB!! He doesn't like cheaters...till he is one!!!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a hypocrite, I guess he lost all of his moral beliefs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story until the ending where he goes off with Heather. Shame, shame, shame!

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

After many years of reading Literotica I try not to make moral judgements about characters in the stories. After all, the authors are just trying to be entertaining. I can see that Henry's ideals about marriage have been seriously damaged and a hookup with Heather would be in the cards.

But I think he'll be marriage bound in Ch. 2. Probably with the card game hostess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Man, you need to write for the Lifetime TV channel (PG women's tv).

Your stories are SO puritanical.

You have way too much time on your hands -- no social life?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What he did, fucking Heather, is disgusting, that<s not what a friend or a real man does. A real man has principles, he does not have any.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mostly good, but I hate the ending with Heather. He should have taken the high road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow - great story, great writing. Kind of unusual to see no reconciliation or an upcoming "hot wife" series on this site but good writing regardless. So good I felt bad for his wife, but maybe I'm a sucker...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad. Could have used a bit more character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With a cheating ex he never should done Heather open marriage or not.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

When in an LW tale the wife says she doesn't know why she's cheating, it really means the author doesn't know and can't be assed to come up with a plausible motive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More dog shit called chocolate pudding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's what happens when you take some of the precious limited time that you could spend with your spouse and use it to play poker with your pals.

OK, play poker, but you have more than one room in your house so take your wives with you. From my limited experience most ladies could enjoy each others company doing thing like origami, and other artistic activities that they would not otherwise find time for. Who knows, perhaps they might accept a few dares from each other like bring you men refreshments with a some skin showing. Or perhaps having the nights overall winner blindfolded and having to guess which of the wives is stroking his back/leg/neck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To Anonymous

"That's what happens when you take some..."

As they say here in Ukraine (however, as in Russia): "The pig will find dirt." Shelly and Donna would have found time and a way to have fun. Eddie purposefully sought contact, communication and sex with Shelly, no matter what, and Shelly also wanted it anyway. And if the husbands did not have poker nights, the sisters would initially be more inventive, cunning and cautious, so it would be more difficult to catch them and their adultery could continue for a very long time without being caught.

Kirill Petrov (Odessa, Ukraine)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Anonymous

"Who knows, perhaps they might accept a few dares..."

For example, all the wives get under the gaming table and start doing blowjobs, and the husbands try to guess whether his wife sucks him off or not? And if not, then who is she sucking from and in whose mouth will he cum? Okay, I agree, I overreacted with sucking dicks... But stroking through your pants? With a large number of players, this will turn out to be a fun and mysterious game with sexual intrigue. There are a huge number of combinations and options, because one woman can touch two men, and the other can sit idly by. And try to prove the opposite without looking under the table. Provided that the secrecy of women is completely preserved and men are not peeping, there will be no harm, no foul.

P.S.: I'm just wondering if my husband will kill me even for thinking about such games? 🦇

Joy, I live in Atlantic City

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Well written, old story, it was just sex but for the guy one and done. That's why we have marriages and promises to preserve the family and that means a family of two or more. There is a reason for marriage vows, it is a promise and you no integrity or honesty if you break a promise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Okay until the end when he turned into a jackass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad story that makes me think of the song "Don't Make Promises that You Can't Keep" (I prefer the Gary Puckett cover). Now to see how you decide who goes all in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You can almost feel the pain of Shelley's betrayal and understand why Henry called an end to the deceit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yuck. Just think about what a cesspool Heather's used skanky hole is. His friend said she gets put one or two nights a week to get some strange?? That's maybe 75 times a year. For say the last 3 years? That's more than 200 different men? Why the fuck would anyone stick their dick into that slut's holes?

Gives me the shivers and makes me want to throw up just thinking about it. Yuck.

Then there's the issue of fucking your friend's wife? I just could never do it. Ever. Don't care how hot she might look. I could not sit and break bread at his table...take in the ball game at his home...enjoy his hospitality knowing I had fucked his wife behind his back.

There is such a thing as honor.

This seems implausible to me. Also...I doubt the whore Heather would actually feel any kind of guilt and tell him that his wife was a cheater.

Not a great story. Not horrible. But not really food either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story until he took Slut Heather home and fucked her.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

If he could go for Heather why did he feel obligated to burn Shelley down?

Doesn't feel right to me, fucked up justice is no justice .......

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Author cannot stop himself from writing cucks. No matter it was not the mc, Bill staying with wifey makes him a willing cuck and author is promoting the acceptance of and the overall lifestyle. Gutter dweller.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Nicely written, straight forward characters and story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did not like the ending on this chapter

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

I am amazed at how understanding these husbands are, it is like they have self respect at all, I mean going back to a wife that been cheating on you for 5 or 6 months and try to make the marriage work just because of their children? That isn’t enough of a reason to stay married to a slutty wife, and it isn’t a good environment for the kids either, because believe it or not, kids are much more perceptive than what people give them credit for.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

Bit of a hypocrite no?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ultimately he fucked another man’s wife.

But it was a 🥵 story.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked it until the epilogue. Unfortunately, the epilogue caused a lot of problems.

First, individual chapters of a larger story don't need epilogues. In fact, they shouldn't have them as it's not actually the end of the story.

Second, the epilogue was contrary to the characterizations in the rest of the story. As such, it destroyed much of what had been established earlier in the chapter and left just a smoldering wreckage.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

His sister inlaw was fucking while talking to him as was his wife neither of the two being cuckolded had any respect at all from their spouses.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Some friend! You do not mess with friends wives or gf period.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Marrying a slut is the worst decision a man can make. Too bad vile sluts like Shelley and Donna keep their decent human being act so convincing. Henry sleeping with Heather is a shit thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like this one! Honestly, my suspension of disbelief made me read it almost like a romcom. I think it could have used a little more development, but I liked the flow of the story and the detail. All of your loving wives stories that I've read end in BTB and-or divorce. I think this one might have been better if they had found some way to reconcile. Giving it 4 stars for good grammar, punctuation, a good plot, and well executed.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It wasn’t a great thing to hook up with Heather. Greg probably actually would mind that his friend is having sex with his wife. Yikes. A tale of three fools.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

fucking Heather at the end doesn't jive with what I thought his morals would be. Like having to look at his friend and know that he screwed his wife. Weakens his character in context of his experience being cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hooking up with Heather was sleazy. Sorry ruined his principles.

silentsoundsilentsound5 months ago

I don't see Donna reconciling with Bill either.

Her behavior was just over the edge too far.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Got to laugh at people that think there's anything moral in any of these people stances.

The MC didn't want to share his wife, fullstop. Greg was clearly happy sharing, safe in the knowledge that Heather would always come back. Bill, just wanted Donna and was prepared to overcome her infidelity.

Now just imagine we're talking about toys and you're looking at kids at a play group. You'll see exactly the same set of behaviours, regarding sharing their toys.

The only relevant people when talking about morality, is the three wives, it's relevant because they're the ones making the decisions in relation to promises they've previously made. Shelly and Donna are immoral because they're cheaters and knew they were doing wrong. While Heather isn't.

Considering all the information, Henry is walking a fine line sleeping with Heather, but because he can't ask Greg outright if it is OK, due to Heather and Greg's arrangement, it's a grey area.

The only way any of this changes is if you have a messed up moral code based on being uptight and religious.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ4 months ago

He lost the high ground at the end. Should have told Heather to go find some other loser and start looking for a better woman. They are out there, and Heather isn't one. Besides, she is probably swimming with STDs. Yuck. Go ask Maureen out. She probably would be faithful.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Despicable people. All of these characters are horrible people. Out and out sluts and whores. Or weak pathetic characters with no spine.

I'd stay away from all of them.

Bri29Bri294 months ago

Didn't like him hooking up with Heather as someone else said that made me lose respect for Henry but otherwise enjoyed this tale .

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Ending with Heather sucked...

Booboo12629Booboo1262918 days ago

Pretty good story until the ending. How could this principled main character cheat with his good friend's wife? Whether he's ok with her sleeping around or not, the MC is now a POS just like his ex-wife, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

The MC was so broken up about being cheated on that he cheated with a friend’s wife. Trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES