All Comments on 'Poker Night'

by acraft

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please

Time to have Dad partake in the little daughter slut with his buddies?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
guns and stuff

Your story made me so very sad. Well, that's how old men get to die alone on their deathbeds...

Thank you for insight given.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more details

Hi, I like the concept of of your story. However i have a couple suggestions

1. Be more descriptive. For example when the first cock enters her pussy you simply said she could feel it in her hole. Why not say something like she could feel the head of his cock sliding up and down her slit and she was ashamed to say it excited her. Then all of a sudden he was at her entrance. She was too tight and she could feel a huge pressure as he shoved his way in to her. Obviously I'm no writer but it gives more for the reader to imagine. What's she think? What does it feel like? What can she smell, hear, taste, see.

2. Sounds like a perfect opportunity for double penetration. It's kind of boring if there's one guy standing around jacking himself off while he's waiting his turn. Why not have them all busy?

3. The bottle of alcohol is a GREAT idea. I think you could have played with that more and gone more in depth. Did she get drunk. Did it loosen her up and make her be more of an active participant instead of a passive one?

I_Enjoy_Your_StoriesI_Enjoy_Your_Storiesalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful story

I have to agree with the anon who suggested this story be more detailed. That would have made it perfect. As it is, its very hot! I love your writing style and hope you are here for a while writing and allowing us to enjoy your creativity.

cowbullscowbullsover 8 years ago
incomplete

I loved the story line but the story was too rushed. If she only had one previous lover then she should have been very dry when the first cock entered her. That should have been described or better yet change the story a little and add how someone licked her into a frenzy and got her wet and ready for intercourse. How big and different were the 3 cocks?

The exchange from the first guy in her pussy to the second man should have been explained. Why did he pull out of such a tight pussy? Did he come inside her or did he want to prolong his first orgasm? Was she worried about unprotected sex? Was she on birth control? If the first man came, describe his coming.

I also wanted to read how she felt when the first guy took her anal cherry. Surely one or all of those men replaced that bottle with a hard cock. With 3 guys she should have had one in each hole.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 8 years ago
vile

This story made me want to vomit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous