Police Training Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're way too chipper to be a doctor." Lizzy has never seen a doctor be anything other than professional.

"When you deal with screaming babies and neurotic obsessive mothers every day, this is fun. Well, not so much for you, Mr. Kerchenko. But for us, this is the meat of my profession. And the cloak and dagger stuff is fun too." The nurse is helping Nic off the table and back into his clothes. "OK, here is a shoulder brace and five pain killers, I know you won't use them, but I can hope your stubborn streak lets up this time. Officially you have a partially torn AC ligament. They usually heal in a week or two. Keep it clean and dry. And wear the brace, it'll heal faster." He turns to Lizzy. "And you drink the Gatorade."

"Thanks Doc. She will. I'll make sure of it." Nic takes the bag with the extra bandages, the brace and the pills, and he and Lizzy leave the office.

The driver, Zeke, takes them to his condo. In the back seat, Lizzy digs in the bag and takes out the meds. She puts a pain killer to his mouth. He shakes his head. "You will take this, or I will make you scream and force it down your throat. Understand?"

No one talks to Nicholas Kerchenko that way. At least not one that is expecting to live very long. "Lizzy, I don't want them." The driver is surreptitiously watching them through the mirror. They've all heard their boss found a woman, but he wouldn't let anyone near her.

"And I didn't want to go to the doctor, but I did, for you. Now be a good boy and open up, or this will get messy." He stares at her. And she stares at him. He huffs and reluctantly opens his mouth. She pops the pill in and lets him wash it down with Gatorade. "There, that wasn't so hard." The driver forces his eyes forward. Cute, strong, and she has him wrapped around her little finger. His boss is so screwed.

She remembers his condo from the one and only time she was here before. The first time. He's fine in the lobby, but by the time they get off the elevator, he's leaning on her pretty heavily. She has to swipe the keycard and struggle to get him into the bed. It's an even bigger struggle to get him out of his bloody clothes. "I thought you were a pain in my ass when your cocky, you're an even a bigger pain when your stoned." She drinks her Gatorade and wanders around the condo for a while.

It's been a long day. She gazes upon the sleeping man as she undresses. Even after everything that has happened, this feels right. This is where she is supposed to be. She climbs into bed, and Nic curls around her. She has to push him back down so he doesn't lie on his bad shoulder. After several thwarted attempts, she is forced to move to the other side of him and let him wrap her up with his good shoulder under him. "You're a pain in my ass, Nikolai Kerchenko. And I get the feeling you're going to be one for a long, long time."

**********

It's dark, and she's in an unfamiliar place. The heavy weight pressing her down is what wakes her up. It isn't until butterfly kisses dance across her cheek that she understands. "Nic?"

"Hhmmmm. My heart. I miss'd you so much." More kisses dance across her face. "Seem like f'ever since I ben wif you." He wiggles between her legs as she starts kissing him back. She's usually not one to appreciate getting woken up in the middle of the night, but it has been almost a week since she's seen him last.

He winces as he rests on his injured shoulder, and he shifts back on top of her. He uses his good arm to move her panties out of the way; she bears the brunt of his full weight resting on top of her. "I didn' think I'd ever see you 'gain. I missed you, my Lizzy."

"Why not? Nic, what happened? Where did you go?"

Nic grumbles as he's rocking back and forth on top of her. He groans. "He's broken. He's broke!" For the first time Lizzy looks into his eyes, even in the darkness, she can tell he's not focused. He's still loopy from the pain meds. She reaches between her legs to assess the problem. Yeah, limp as a wet noodle. She tries her hardest not to giggle as Nic grumbles about his little guy being broken.

"He's not broken. He's just sleeping. He'll be fine in the morning." She helps him roll off her and onto his side again. He's still whining about his limp penis. "Sshhhh He's not broken. It's OK. He'll be just fine in the morning. I'll be here to. I'll be here in the morning."

Grumble grumble "Promise?"

"Yes, I promise. He'll be just fine."

"No." More grumbles. "You be here morning?"

"Yes, I'll be here in the morning too. I promise." He nuzzles his nose into the crook of her neck and falls soundly asleep. To no one in particular she says: "Now I'm awake and horny. Yes, I made you take that damn pill, but you're still an ass for waking me up and turning me on." After staring at the ceiling for a while, Lizzy finally falls back asleep.

The pain and stiffness are back as Nic tries to climb out of bed. The bright July sun is shining off the high-rises that make up the impressive skyline of New York City. He stares at the female form sleeping in his bed. Sheets cover the body, her face is buried, blocking out the light, with just a messy mop of red hair sticking out on the pillow. He can't resist leaning in to kiss the top of her head before using the bathroom. He desperately needs a shower and a shave.

It takes some work to get the bandage off, small amounts of blood still oozing in some places. He checks out the injury in the mirror. Large red and angry jagged edges on his chest, just under his arm. Thick stiff black thread pokes the underside of his upper arm every time he moves it. He's going to have to keep the bandages on till the stitches can come out. This is going to suck.

The shower is quick. He does the best he can, but doesn't linger. The towel is draped over his bad shoulder as he pulls out his shaving supplies. Lizzy stumbles in wearing one of his button-down shirts. She uses the toilet as he tries to work up a lather for his shaving cream. When she's done, she wiggles in front of him and washes her hands. "Please, be my guest. I wasn't doing anything important." She giggles and hops up on the corner of the counter.

Lizzy takes a lingering look up and down his body, and pulls the white towel off his shoulder. "How'd you get shot in the armpit anyway?"

"It's not the armpit. It's my chest. And it was a ricochet; I had my arm up covering my face."

"What happened? Where did you go?"

He lathers up the lower half of his face. "That's a loaded question, Lizzy. Do you really want to know? We've been getting along fine not discussing my work or your family. If you open this door, you'll be an accomplice. What's more, you would either have to turn me in or lie to your family."

"I'm a criminal now too."

Nic laughs. "You might have done a bad thing, one time, but you are by no means a criminal. Think about this before you ask again. To protect my family, I would need some assurances from you. And once we open that door, it can't be closed again. It'll change things between us."

He looks at his face in the mirror trying to decide how to proceed shaving with only one good arm. He ends up using Lizzy's fingers to pull the skin taught so he can use the razor. "I don't like that you got shot."

He rinses off the blade. "I wasn't too happy about it either." He clears off another swath of skin.

"You know what I mean. I lost my papa..."

"Lizzy, we both have professions that could be dangerous at times. It's part of what we are, who we are. Both of us will do our best to avoid things like this, but sometimes we can't control it."

Lizzy looks down at her lap. "I'm not a cop anymore. I quit."

"What?" Nic pulls her face up so she's looking at him.

"I quit. The system is broken. I just couldn't go back to work."

"You quit? For good?"

Lizzy makes a wishy-washy motion with her hand. "I went in to quit on Thursday. Captain Sherman suggested I take a leave of absence and use up any personal time I have left. If I would want to come back, I could, and if I didn't, I'd still be able to pay my bills for a while. I hadn't even thought about money, so I agreed to that."

He hugs her. "I'm so sorry."

She shrugs. "It's been getting harder and harder to force myself to go to work every day. I just didn't believe the system would help victims or stop criminals anymore. It was a waste of time." She pulls more of his skin taught as he finishes up shaving.

"Do

you need anything? Is there anything I can do?"

"You could finish what you tried to start yesterday and fuck me."

Nic grins. "I dunno. That wasn't very romantic. I usually prefer to be wined and dined first. Maybe some nice bling or a shiny new car to put me in the mood." She punches him lightly in the abdomen. "What did I start yesterday? And why didn't I finish it? I don't remember that."

"You were still loopy from the pain killers and crawled on top of me in the middle of the night."

"That sounds like me." He moves to stand between her legs, a sexy little smirk on his face.

"You started kissing me, and telling me how much you missed me. And how you thought you'd never see me again."

"That sounds like me. Did I say anything else?" She can hear a little bit of concern in his voice.

"No, your secret is safe. You had some difficulties that kept you from saying anything else." She tries not to grin, but a small smile sneaks onto her face.

"Wait! What difficulties? What happened?"

"You had some ... ummm ... performance issues." Here her grin gets bigger.

"I did not!"

She giggles, trying her best to mimic him. "He's broke. He's broken."

Nic wraps his arm around her and slides her into his body. "I did not have performance issues. You made me take that blasted pill last night. I won't make that mistake again."

Lizzy wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him. "You'll take those 'blasted pills' if I tell you to. And you'll like it." He growls and she silences him with a kiss. "You're mine, Nikolai Kerchenko. Get used to it."

Nic pulls away from the kiss, and eyes her up and down. "You are overdressed, my heart."

"You mean this little old thing? I just found it lying around." She leans in and whispers conspiratorially. "I mean, who wanders around with their private bits hanging out anyway?" She gives him a long look up and down.

"God, you're a sassy little shit. Help me get this off of you." He glowers as she giggles again. She starts slowly opening the buttons, starting at the top. One. Two. Three. Nic growls and tries open the rest, but she slaps his hand away. The low rumbled warning from deep in his chest courses right to her core. "Lizzy!" More buttons open. Nic's breath catches as the swell of her breasts become visible momentarily. His cock has gone from half-mast to ramrod straight.

"I dunno. This last one might be tricky..." She still enjoys teasing him. She enjoys seeing the lust in his eyes. Nic is done playing and just reaches for the shirt and rips the last button off. He pulls the shirt off and tosses it on the floor. Lizzy pulls him down and into a kiss. It seems like forever since they've been together. He braces his arm across her lower back to keep her in place and slowly enters her.

She needs this so much. The sweet pain as he stretches her pussy. The flutter in her stomach and the desperate kisses drive her higher and higher. She's careful with his injured shoulder, but everywhere else is fair game. She targets the spots she knows he likes, grabbing his ass, nibbling on his earlobe, and feeling his breath come and go through her hands on his wide chest.

They've got this down to a science by now. Both are desperate after the week-long absence. Nic reaches his climax first, shouting as he pumps her full of cum. Still deep inside her, he thrums his thumb against her clit until she gasps for breath and he feels her pulsating along his shaft. He loves to make her scream, but the silent orgasms are just as spectacular.

They take their time cleaning up and getting dressed. Lizzy ends up wearing one of Nic's shirts instead of her stinky Serenity T-Shirt. Nic has to go to work this morning; he's been gone for a week and has a lot of catching up to do. After a quick breakfast, Nic has his driver Zeke drop Lizzy off at home, before taking him to the office.

The large town car is slowing to a stop near Lizzy place. "Oh shit!"

Nic quickly looks around for danger, then follows her line of sight. A young, shirt-less, man is draped over the front steps to her apartment building, soaking up the summer sun. Nic doesn't know him by name, but the red hair and pale skin are good indicators that this is one of her brothers. The two men lock eyes on each other as the car stops.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit." Lizzy looks scared. The man on her steps stands and pulls on his shirt. "You gotta go. You can't be here now."

"No. No way am I leaving you now."

"Nic! Just go. This has nothing to do with you. Go."

"No! Until I know you're safe, I'm not leaving you." Lizzy grumbles something about stubborn males and opens the car door. Nic follows her out and they both stand on the sidewalk, staring at the red-headed man staring back at them.

And they stare a little bit longer.

Malachi speaks first. "I was hoping it wasn't true. When mom said you were in love with...him. I always had a little bit of hope it wasn't true." The word 'him' comes out like a curse.

Out of the corner of her eye she sees Nic suddenly straighten up, she can imagine his ego inflating. She drops her face in her hand and groans. Mal looks between the two of them, not sure what just happened. "What?"

"I hadn't actually told him that part yet."

"What part?"

"The 'I'm in love with him' part." A smile crosses Nic's face and Lizzy elbows him in the stomach. Malachi just watches the two interact, still not sure what is happening. "Why are you here, Mal?"

"I was just checking if you wanted to have a family meeting on Sunday. We could hash out what to say about you both and how to say it before tomorrow. We'd have to figure out who's all going to come to Sunday dinner, so the situation doesn't explode any more than it already has."

Nic finally finds his voice, and it's way too chipper for Lizzy to handle. "Dinner?"

Mal beats her to the punch. "Not you! You are NOT invited to my house EVER. Got it?"

Lizzy turns to him. "Just go. You've seen that I'm safe. This is something I have to do. It should have been done a long time ago." Nic gives her a quick kiss, eyes up Malachi for a second or two, and returns to the car. Both Byrnes watch the car slowly drive away.

"Do you really love him?"

Lizzy sighs. No escape now. "Yeah. I do." She shrugs her shoulders and looks to her older brother.

Mal pulls her in for a hug. "Let's go figure out a plan for tomorrow. But do me a favor. Change out of that shirt when we get upstairs." Lizzy looks down at the Nic sized shirt she's wearing and starts laughing. Tomorrow is going to suck, might as well enjoy today. The two siblings go into her apartment and spend the next few hours figuring out how to tell their family she's in love with Nikolai Kerchenko.

Well, Sunday goes as good as can be expected. Uncle Rogan started screaming that'd he kill Nic and occasionally Liz. Mal had to physically remove him from his house. Grampa gave her this look she will remember for the rest of her life, then silently he got up and walked out of the house without ever speaking a word. That felt like a knife was being stabbed into her heart. Then her brothers and their wives all started talking/screaming at the same time.

Between Mal and mom, we get everyone calmed down and the next few hours are spent discussing everything. Obviously, she doesn't mention the executions, but she tells them about Nic, and how he helped her through the trial. How he made her laugh, and how she fell in love with him.

Lizzy trudges home after dark, exhausted. She drops her clothes in the living room and crashes into her bed. She survived, barely. She's sound asleep in no time at all.

When she wakes up, her head is resting on bare skin. "Breaking and entering is illegal."

Nic yawns. "So make an honest man out of me and give me the key. Then it won't be breaking, just entering."

She thinks about it for a minute. "How did you even get into the bed without waking me?"

"Ahhh. That's an ancient gypsy secret. I can't divulge that or the witches curse will make your nose fall off." Nic starts tickling and nibbling on her while making scary ghosty ghoulish sounds. Muahahahahaha.

Eventually Lizzy falls out of bed with a thump. "You ass." But Nic is laughing too much to respond. Lizzy jumps onto the bed and starts tickle torturing him. They both fight for dominance, neither willing to submit. A sharp intake of breath from Nic, and Lizzy sees the pain crossing his face. "Oh god! Your armpit. Are you OK?"

"It's not my armpit! It's my chest. This is the chest part." He's pointing at his side, just below his arm.

Lizzy giggles. "I dunno. Kinda looks like an armpit to me." The wrestling continues until Nic is firmly pinned to the bed with Lizzy sitting on his belly. "Hmmm. Now, let's see. What can I do with you this morning? So many luscious possibilities."

She leans in to kiss him, but he turns his head away at the last second. They lock eyes and she tries it again. Nic does the exact same thing. She looks at him questioningly. "Your brother told me something that should have been said by you. I'd like to hear that first."

"Yeah, that was bad. I was talking to my mom, and it just came out. I guess I didn't realize how I felt until I thought you'd left me. I never thought about it all this time because this just didn't seem real. But when I said it out loud, it seemed right. Then everything happened, and it never seemed like the right time. The first time should be special, right?"

"Now is special." Lizzy rolls her eyes. He's got this pitbull-like determination streak in him. "Today is special, Lizzy. We are officially a couple today. No more sneaking around. No more hiding like we are doing something wrong. My family knows. Your family knows. We can go out on real dates to restaurants, and movies, and shows. I can send you flowers whenever and wherever I want. And I don't have to slip out at dawn like a criminal. Today is a special day."

"You are a criminal." Nic growls at her. "A criminal who got shot in the armpit." Nic struggles to get out from under her. He's still deciding how many spankings that should cost.

Lizzy runs her hand down his cheek and calms him down instantly. "You're right. Today is special. I love you Nic. I love you." This time when she goes to kiss him, he doesn't turn away. His arms wrap around her, holding her tight.

Lizzy wiggles down his body until she feels his cock bump against her soft folds. "Oh! What was that?" She wiggles again. Nic growls. Lizzy giggles. "There it is again. I wonder what that could be."Lizzy reaches between her legs, her fingers gently exploring his erection. "Hhhmmmm. I'm not sure. It's so big!" She giggles and gives his cock a short tug.

"Fuck, Lizzy. You're killing me here." Nic's eyes are closed and his brow is drawn together.

"Really? Hmmmm. Maybe I could try this instead?" She palms his scrotum, gently rolling his balls in her hand. "How's that? Better?"

Nic just groans and starts pumping against her palm. Anything to relieve the excruciating pleasure she's tormenting him with. "Please Lizzy. Please don't torture me any longer, my heart."

She slips the head between her folds and lays her chest down on top of his. Slowly she presses back, her hand guiding his cock inside her. She watches the quiver flow through him as his cock slips deep into her pussy. "Torture isn't a very nice word." Lizzy squeezes the walls of her tunnel against the hard object inside her. "I wouldn't torture you. I might use a pressure point here and there, but torture is bit much, don't you think?" Slowly Lizzy pulls up and off, Nic groans below her.