Police Training Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man comes and shakes Nic's hand and he escorts the giddy child into the theater. Nic turns his attention to Lizzy. Easily scanning his eyes over Neila, Carlos and his little girl. "You own a Lamborghini?"

"Gods, no! I rented this for the night. Stephan's little sister drew Hello Kitty figures all over his cast, and he thought everyone would laugh at him. He was refusing to come and see Star Wars tonight. So I promised him I would get him here in such a way that no one would even notice his cast. And Voila! No one did." He tosses the keys to one of the many employees lingering around. "By 10AM, with a full tank of gas. Enjoy it tonight." Both men share a knowing smile. Lizzy doesn't have to hear them say it. She knows someone's going to be driving around ALL night in a bright yellow Lamborghini.

The man runs off the park the car before the movie starts. "Ladies, gentleman. Are we ready?" With a flourish, Nic takes Lizzy's arm and they walk in together. Carlos copies him with her mom's arm and in they go, with Charlene bouncing along behind them. They are handed a med popcorn and water inside the theater and they take their seats. The theater is almost half full already, children running around having fake lightsaber fights. Carlos and her mom sit in the seats behind them.

"Do you do this often?" She looks around at all the dark haired, olive colored people. Her pale skin and red hair a stark contrast.

"Renting a theater?" Lizzy nods. "Not too often. Only for the really big blockbusters. It's a good way to get everyone together and socialize." Everyone cheers as Luka and Sergii make their entrance. Children run up to show them their lightsabers, and adults come to greet them. Nic's family is almost as big as hers. There are no shouts or cheering when Mal and Finn come in a few minutes before the movie starts. There are no seats near Lizzy or their mom, so they're forced to sit on the other side, near the front. Lizzy knows they wanted to be behind her, so they could keep an eye on things. You snooze, you lose your seat in the theater.

After the movie, everyone is lingering around talking to each other. Carlos is trying to catch his daughter, who has started playing with the other kids. Nic eventually stops him. "Carlos. We have the theater for another half an hour after the movie. When we get together like this it takes a while to stop talking. There's no rush to leave and we have adults on all the exits. I'm not her father, and it's your decision, but let her run. Haven't you ever wished to run wild around a movie theater with a bunch of other kids?" Carlos looks around. It isn't obvious, but there are two or three adults stationed at every exit. They seem to be just talking, but they are clearly blocking the doors. He settles in and stays by Liz and Nic.

People come up and chat, thanking Nic. Lizzy's mom and Zeke are deep in conversation, and a funny one from the amount of laughter coming from the two of them. Carlos, Mal and Finn are getting a few people chatting with them too. Lizzy starts giggling. Nic follows her eyes to her partner and her brothers talking and laughing with some of his men, then back at her. Lizzy leans up and whispers. "Carlos and I busted those two last year. I'd love to hear that conversation!" Nic thinks back and remembers the two men in question got arrested for drag racing recently. Luckily, neither of them have the keys to the Lamborghini.

After everyone files out of the theater to go their separate ways, Zeke drives Nic, Lizzy, and her mom to the restaurant. We pull up in front of restaurant called Piattini. Inside we order many small Italian dishes that we share among each other, spending the next hour talking and laughing. Mom, being mom, orders a few plates for Zeke, who waited out in the car. She's not comfortable with the idea of having someone serve her, must less wait in the car doing nothing.

Down the block a few buildings is an indoor play area. It's the last place she ever would have expected the great Nicolai Kerchenko to bring them. Mom whines a little about there being an odd number, and Nic just rolls his eyes and calls Zeke in. Now with even numbers, we try our hands at mini-bowling, air hockey, shuffleboard, mini-golf, pool, darts, video racing, and the batting cages.

Lizzy and Zeke go to cash in their tickets from the video game, as Nic helps Neila clean up their table. Neila looks up at Nic and puts her hand on his cheek, getting his full attention. "You take good care of my baby, you hear me?"

"Yes, ma'am. Always." He wonders if this is what his mom would be like if she had lived.

"You're taking her away from her family. You're going to have to watch her back, and push her to be the best she can be. That's what family does."

"She hasn't said yes yet. Although I do believe it would be our best option."

"She will. She's never been one to rush into anything. She'll analyze it from every angle. I hold you responsible for keeping her safe and happy. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am. I wouldn't want anything to happen to her either."

Lizzy and Zeke have returned. "Mom! What are you doing to him?" Lizzy has a small red plush crab, and Zeke is holding a small plush orca whale.

"Nothing. Just talking. Oh that's adorable!" Lizzy waggles the crab, it's claws bouncing up and down.

Zeke offers the orca to Neila. "There were no dolphins. This is the closest they had."

"It's adorable too. Thank you Zeke. Is Zeke a gypsy name?"

Zeke rolls his eyes. Nic tries to cover his grin with a hand. Lizzy knows something is going on. "What? What is it?"

"Ummmm Zeke has a very old, traditional name that he doesn't like using. So we just call him Zeke."

"Oh, Come on! My name is 'alien' spelled backwards. How bad can yours be?" Lizzy sees the men mentally reversing her mom's name. "Well?"

Nic looks at Zeke. Zeke looks at Nic. "Don't look at me! She brought you food and pulled you out of the car for games tonight."

"Fine, but I would prefer if you just called me Zeke. My real name is Amantadeek."

"What?" Spoken by both women in unison.

Zeke sighs. "A-mant-a-deek. I was Deek when I was little, but now I'm Zeke." They discuss his name and other strange ones they've heard through the years as they drive Lizzy's mom home. Neila is dropped off in front of her house with her orca. The car waits till she's safely inside before pulling away.

"So Zeke. What are your intentions toward my mom?" Lizzy's not beating around the bush on this one.

She can hear him sputter from the front seat. "What?"

"You've dropped her off at home twice before, alone. You sat with her at the movie, giggling like teenagers. And you gave her a toy orca, because she likes dolphins. How did you know she likes dolphins, Zeke? So I repeat myself. What are your intentions toward my mother?"

"Ummm. Well...She's a nice lady. That's all."

Nic catches on. "Zeke. You know who she is, right?"

"Yes, sir. She the matriarch of the Byrne clan. A clan that doesn't exactly like us."

"OK, I just wanted to make sure you knew the metric shit-ton of trouble you're getting into."

Lizzy whacks Nic in the chest. "My mom is not a metric shit-ton of trouble! You tell Zeke to stay away from her."

"My dear, you've been trouble since the first words you uttered in my ear." Lizzy blushes when he brings that night up. She still can't believe she told a complete stranger in a bar that he'd be 'a wicked great fuck'. "I can't tell anyone not to follow their heart. A person must walk on the path of their own choosing. It would be wrong to force Zeke down a path he didn't choose of his own free will. He knows the situation, and the implications. Probably better than anyone. He will choose his own path."

Lizzy feels guilty. Nic is talking about his father forcing him to marry. He didn't have a choice, and he won't take that choice away from anyone else. But she still has a fierce protective instinct for her mom. "OK. Fine. I get it. But if you hurt her, you will have to answer to me. Understand?"

"With all due respect, miss, if I do hurt Neila Byrne, I suspect she won't leave much behind for you to deal with. She is a formidable force of nature."

Nic snorts. His driver and friend is so screwed. "It seems the Byrne women have that trait in common." Lizzy hits him again and he gives her a panty-soaking smile. That man is too sexy for his own good.

Back at Nic's place. Lizzy showers and changes before sliding into bed next to Nic. He gently pulls her into his arms and kisses her. "Tonight went good. I think our families are integrating as well as can be expected."

"They are. Even Mal and Fin showed up. I didn't think they would." Nic is running his hand up and down her side, snuggling closer. "What was my mom talking to you about?" Nic makes a hhmm noise as his hand delves lower over her hip. "When we were leaving the game place. It seemed to be a pretty intense talk."

"Oh that." Nic rolls her onto her back so he can look down into her eyes. "Your mom told me I was going to be responsible for your safety and happiness soon. She said that I would have to keep pushing you to be a better person, like your family does. I thought she was going to threaten me, but she just let me glimpse how much she loves you. I hope I can live up to all of that when we move."

"I haven't decided yet."

"Your mom seems to think you will eventually say yes. I've noticed you do like to over-analyze things." He slips a finger along her slit, easily finding her clit.

Lizzy takes a sharp intake of breath. "I don't over-analyze...mmmmmm. Stop that."

Nic laughs gently. "Stop what? This?" He does a circle around her clit. "Or this?" Now he's flicking his finger back and forth over the little nub.

"I can't think when you do that."

He pushes a knee between her legs, opening them wider. "Well, that's good to know. Sometimes I don't want you thinking. Sometimes I just want you feeling." He's kissing her face and neck, avoiding her lips until she makes a mewling needful sound. "Tell me you need me Lizzy."

Her hips are thrusting up, trying to get more of whatever he's doing to her. His hot breath and deep lust filled voice fills her ears. At one point in her life, telling a man that she needs him would never have happened. She would have thought it a weakness. But with this man, with Nic, she knows he needs her too. He's right! She does over-analyze everything. "I need you, Nic. I need your hands on my body. I need your lips on mine. I need your cock inside me. I need you, Nic. I need you."

"My heart. I will never get enough of you." Nic kisses her, long and slow. Their bodies join together and they become one. They are both familiar with the dance of give and take, bringing the other higher and higher, but not enough to climax. Short frenzied bursts followed by long, languid eternities entwined in each other's arms. The quiet night is disturbed only by giggles, and moans, and the soft entreaties of the lovers.

Nic can't take anymore and starts pounding into Lizzy; his Lizzy. Lizzy wraps her arms and legs around his strong back, desperately trying to stay with him. He brings her up and sends a powerful orgasm crashing down around her. Her climax sets him off and with a final thrust he erupts inside her.

The lovers collapse back onto the bed together, Nic's hand gently stroking her back. She needs him. She loves him. "You know. That could have been better." Nic makes a scoffing noise. When she doesn't continue he turns to look at her questioningly. "We could be in our own house, with the ocean waves lapping at the shore, and a cool tropical breeze cooling us down."

A slow surprised grin forms on Nic's face. 'Our own house.' She said Yes. She said YES!! He tumbles over her, tickling her and giggling like a kid. "You said YES!! You said YES!!"

His hands are everywhere, and his smile is infectious. "Stop that!" She's giggling right along with him.

He stops instantly, kneeling over her. His twinkling eyes lock on hers. "Stop what? This?"

**********

OK my pervy readers, that's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed it.

I do have an outline for a 3rd part, but I might give it a rest for a while. I need a break.

Again, I hope you enjoyed this story, and please don't forget to feed the authors. Click the stars below, or send me a message.