Police Training Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Essaandra enters the kitchen. She hasn't been rude to Lizzy, but she has been acting aloof. Lizzy can't quite put her finger on it. "oink oink" Lizzy turns her glare on the woman only slightly younger than herself.

"What did you just say?" The anger clearly audible in her voice.

With a sneer Essaandra repeats herself. "oink oink. Piggy. Pig. Cop." Lizzy's trying to contain her anger. "Don't think I'm stupid enough to believe you actually left your job, bitch. I know you're undercover, and I know you're after my father." Her face has twisted into an evil sneer. "It'd be a shame if anything bad happened to you suddenly. Perhaps fatally."

Lizzy snaps. "You fucking bitch!" She walks right into Nic's daughter, chest bumping her into the wall. "I've been through enough shit, just to be here, and to get threatened by a petty little princess like you. If you ever suggest I'd hurt Nic again, you won't have to make your little threats, I'll fucking wipe the..." A large hand is on her neck, a thumb gently rubbing up and down her spine.

Essaandra is looking up and over Lizzy's shoulder, but Lizzy won't turn to look, her eyes are fixed on the little brat in front of her. Nic doesn't say anything, he just keeps a calming touch on her neck. Finally, she speaks to him, ignoring Lizzy. "She's a cop! You know it. You know she is."

"She's not."

"She is! Can't you see it?"

"She's not."

She growls and tries to storm off, but Nic puts his other hand on her shoulder and gently pushes her back against the wall. "What?" She tries walking off again, but he repeats the motion. She glares at both of them. "Fine. I apologize, OK. Happy?"

"No. I'm not. You insulted my guest in your mother's home. You threatened someone I care about. You waited until she was alone and you attacked her. You can and will do better than that." Lizzy still hasn't looked at Nic yet, but by the look on his daughter's face, he means business.

She takes a deep breath. "I apologize for insulting you. It won't happen again. Please don't let this ruin an otherwise pleasant evening." She waits for Nic to let her go, then she storms out of the kitchen and into the backyard.

Lizzy starts shaking. Adrenaline coursing through her. Nic wraps his arms around her and calms her. "sshhhhh. It's over. I knew she didn't like you from her cold attitude toward you. When I saw her follow you inside, I thought I'd keep an eye on you both. Pretty good timing on my part, if I must say."

Lizzy snorts. She turns around in his arms. "How can you turn all of this into 'you have good timing'?"

Nic shrugs. "I'm a glass 7/8th full kind of guy."

That reminds her. "I talked with your wife..."

"That's in the past Lizzy, I'd like it to stay there." She just hugs him, offering silent support when she knows he doesn't want to hear the words.

"She'll behave the rest of the evening and I'll have a talk with her tomorrow." He kisses the top of her head. "Let's get back to the fire." The rest of the night goes by without a hitch.

September rolls around. Lizzy is spending more and more nights at Nic's place, but is still reluctant to give up her own apartment. She knows it a thorn in their relationship, and it doesn't help that she can't explain why she needs it. She just does.

They take a trip to the Georgia coast, one last chance to soak up the summer sun. Nic is resting on a hammock near sundown, waves crashing just beyond the beach. Lizzy is laying on top of him, her head resting on his chest. His fingertips are drawing lazy designs on her bare back. He's been rolling something around in his head for a while now, and this seems like the best time to bring it up. "Lizzy?" She hhmmm's. "I have an idea I'd like to run by you. It's a big decision, so I'd like you to take your time and think about it." Her heart starts beating faster. Is he proposing? How does she answer that?

"I was thinking that you gave up your career partially for me. I thought it would only be fair if I did the same thing. It would take some time, but I could transition most of the business to my boys, and retire early."

"You want to retire?"

"No, I don't. But I would if you agreed to the rest of the plan."

"There's more?"

He nods. "If we stay in New York, you'll always be a cop, and I'll always be a suspected criminal."

"You can't let that one go, can you?" She laughing.

"Never been convicted, tried, or even arrested." She can hear the boast in his voice. "So anyway. I thought that if we are ever to have a clean slate, we'd have to go somewhere else."

She turns to look up at him. "You want us to move out of New York?"

"I want us to move out of the United States."

"What! I can't do that. My family..."

"Your family would be an airplane ride away. You moved to Germany when you were in the Army, so I know you're not totally opposed to the idea. We would come back to visit, obviously, but I'd like to start a new life together with a clean slate." They sit silently while she thinks about it.

"Where would we go? If I agreed."

"Anywhere. I'm partial to Panama or Ecuador. They're tropical, have good medical care, good infrastructure, and there is a large population of expatriates from all over the world living there. But if you want to go somewhere else, we could talk about it."

"You've really thought about this?"

"For a few weeks, yeah. We don't have a future like this. Together but separate. You once said you wanted more from a relationship. Needed more. And now I want that too."

"Is this because I won't give up my apartment."

"Partially. My work and your family take up a lot of our lives. Lives we've chosen not to discuss with each other. If we stay here, there will always be a chasm that divides us. I just want us to be normal, like everyone else, and that can't happen in New York."

He's got a point, but she's still not sold on moving away. They'll talk about it again in a day or two, but he just wanted to get her thinking on the idea. "Come on inside. I have a gift for you." Gifts are rare. And from the mischievous grin on his face, it probably has to do with sex. She hops up off the hammock and together they go inside.

As expected, he leads her right into the bedroom. "Strip, and get your ass up on that bed."

Lizzy rolls her eyes. "Ya know. That's not very romantic. And when, in all the time you've known me, has ordering me around ever been a good idea."

He's rifling through his travel bag. He turns to looks at her. "Romantic?" He looks to the ceiling and acts like he's actually thinking about it. "Tits out, girl. Do it now or I'll force you down, strip you naked and paddle your ass till your screaming my name. One way or another, you'll scream my name."

Normally that would piss her off, but they've been through this before. A few times she's fought him, and did indeed get stripped and spanked. A few times she's turned and walked out. Nic ended up pouting for a while, then just pissed her off enough to start wrestling, and that always ends in a good hard fuck. And a few times she's just complied and had a great time. Hhhmmmmm Which should she choose tonight?

Well, seeing as she's only wearing a bikini and a lace cover-up anyway, is seems foolish to start a fight over it. Lizzy unties the knot at her shoulder, letting the cover-up flitter to the floor. Nic's eyes never leave her body. She undoes the tie on the front on the bikini top and slips it off her shoulders. Her breasts proudly displayed, her nipples already puckered. Nic stands, holding a blue felt bag in his hand. She pulls the strings at her waist, and the small strip of material drops to the floor. Nic can't contain a deep animalistic growl as he swiftly walks to her and scoops her body into his. His mouth devours hers.

For several minutes, they stand like this. Desperately trying to become one being, forsaking all else. Nic finally comes to his senses and pushes her toward the bed. One more snarky response and she's going over his knee. She can see the determination and need in his face. His voice is deep, dark, and choked with lust. "Get on the bed."

She leans against the side of the bed and slides on, positioning herself in the middle. Without taking his eyes off her, he opens the felt bag and drops its contents onto the bed at her feet. It's red material. No, wait. It's rope. Red rope. "What is that for?"

He pics up a length of rope, there's another still on the bed. Nic's eyes are locked on hers as he watches her reaction. "Give me your wrists."

She stares at him, then it dawns on her. "You want to tie me up?" There's a little note of panic in her voice. She's never been tied up before.

He has on his sexy smile. "Yes."

Lizzy scoots up on the bed a bit more. "Why do I have to get tied up?"

"Because I want to. And I brought the rope." He stalks a little bit closer to the bed.

She scrambles for an argument. "Why me? Why can't I tie you up?" Nic stops and stares at her. Then he does the last thing she ever would have expected. He tosses her the rope and holds out his wrists. Still grinning like a Cheshire cat. "What?"

"You asked to tie me up. So...tie me up." He climbs onto the bed, still offering her his wrists.

"But... I don't...Wha..." She huffs. He's playing games with her again. There's no way he would let her tie him up. This is another trick. She grabs the rope and looks at it.

He watches her confusion, enjoying her predicament. "Need some help?"

"No." She knows he's up to something. She just has to figure it out. She startles as he takes the rope and folds it in half. He draws the ends through the rope near the fold creating a loop with two dangling ends. He slides his hand through the loop and pulls the ends tight. The red color stands out sharply on his dark skin. Picking up the other rope, she copies him and binds his other wrist similarly.

Now what? Nic takes care of that for her also. Like a predator he crawls onto the middle of the bed, Lizzy moving away from him, she still suspects he's up to something. He turns in the middle and lays himself down. Then he raises both arms and grabs the headboard, grinning at her the whole time.

"You're going to have to do this last part, my heart. Unless, of course, if you want to trade places."

"No!" Gathering her courage, she scoots up and starts tying the ends of the rope to the headboard. Nic, doesn't interfere, except to tell her to tie it like a shoelace, not an actual knot. When Lizzy leans over him to reach the other side of the headboard, Nic can't help but latch onto her tit, sucking it into his mouth. "Hey. Stop that."

"Why? I like that." She looks down at him, trying to figure out what to do next. There is a large bulge in his swim trunks, otherwise he's naked and helplessly tied to the bed. Well, maybe not exactly helpless. He still has that cocky grin on his face. Now what? She bites her lip trying to figure out what to do next.

"My heart. I know you have a natural impediment when it comes to seduction, but surely you can figure out something here."

She's about ready to smack that stupid grin off his face. "I do not have a natural impediment for seduction!"

Suddenly he leans up and kisses her. "I was fully primed and ready to fuck you into next week a few minutes ago." He drops his head back down to the pillow. "You also like to disagree with everything I say."

"I do not! It's just... It's... You're up to something! I know it."

"I'm always up to something, my heart. The question is: What are you going to do? You are now completely responsible for not only your own pleasure, but mine as well." Oh sure, no pressure there.

She huffs again, and he's still grinning up at her. She can do this. She straddles his stomach, his eyes wander up and down her body. She leans forward until she's eye level with him. "I do not have a natural impediment for seduction!"

Nic just smiles and leans up to kiss her. Her hands roam over his chest and arms. She can feel his muscles beneath her fingers, wound tight and pulling against the restraints. She slides her body up and down his. She trails kisses along his neck and down his chest. He moans as she swirls her tongue around a nipple. Her hands slide into his swim trunks, easily finding the hot fleshy object she desires.

She fumbles for a while trying to get it out, but the swim trunks aren't cooperating. With a growl she hops off him. "Hey! Where are you going?"

"Shush. I can't get your cock out of the trunks." Lizzy starts tugging the offending article of clothing down his legs.

Nic can't help but laugh at her. She tosses the trunks across the room. "I do not have a natural impediment for seduction!"

"Oh yeah. Very sexy."

She hits his chest as she climbs back on top of him. "You're an ass. You know that, right?"

"I'm your ass. And I love you."

Lizzy stops and stares at him. "You've never said that before."

"Yes, I have."

"No. You cornered me into saying it, but you didn't reciprocate."

He smiles up at her. A genuine, caring, loving smile that she could stare at all day. "I've been saying it all along. You are 'my heart', Lizzy. You are the first thing I want to see in the morning, and the last thing I want to see before I go to sleep. I want nothing more than to make you happy, keep you safe, and give you the world on a silver platter. You are the one I want to spend my life with. You are the one I want to share everything with. Everything. You are my heart, Lizzy. My heart."

Awwww. The big dummy. She kisses him, sharing his sentiment without words. His arms are pulling on the ropes. He tries moving underneath her. She positions his cock at her entrance and slowly lowers herself onto him. They both moan as their bodies begin to connect in the all too familiar dance. Resting her hands on his ribcage for balance, she begins gliding her pelvis up and down. She can feel his breath and his heartbeat quicken as she draws them both higher and higher.

The sweat starts forming on her back, her pace picks up. Faster and faster she rides him. His eyes never leaving hers. His hips thrusting up to meet her. Together. This is how they belong. Always together. The flutter in her stomach, and the overwhelming need coursing through her veins, forces her to finish them off. No matter how long she wanted this moment to last, sheer physical, animalist need forces her to find their climax.

She squeezes her muscles against Nic's shaft, his eyes roll back in his head a moment before he gushes stream after steam of cum deep inside her. The twitching of his cock sets her off. Her pussy erupts around him, milking him of every drop.

They lie together quietly, Lizzy resting on top of Nic. "You could untie me. That would be nice."

Lizzy mumbles. "I kinda like you helpless like this." Nic snorts. Lizzy runs her hands up and down his arms. "Helpless as a little kitten."

Nic snorts again. "I am NOT a little kitten!"

"A little turtle, lying helpless on your back?"

"I am not a little turtle either! You better take these ropes off, or I'll have to show you just how not helpless I am."

"Threats are really not a good way to get me to take the ropes off. Maybe bribery or flattery might work better." She sits up and looks down at him.

Nic's eyes linger on her body for a long while. "I have chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate." He tugs the ties on the red ropes. "I know Jacques Torres personally." He pulls his arms away from the headboard. "Kerchenko International is a corporate client of MarieBelle. We get gift boxes for our business clients on a regular basis." Nic sits up, his arms wrapping around Lizzy's body. "And my family has a recurrent order of chocolates from La Maison du Chocolat for their birthdays. Every year." His lips dance up her neck and to her lips.

"mmmm It's no fun if you untie yourself. I can't even consider your chocolate bribe." He finds that tingly little spot right below her ear. "mmmm The smooth, rich, creamy, orgasmic, exquisite delicacies dancing over my tongue." She slowly accentuates every adjective, giving Nic more time to tease and tantalize her.

"Then you must be made of chocolate, my heart, because my tongue is in heaven." His dorky comment is rewarded by a girlish giggle from the woman he loves. "I love the sound of your laughter."

"Well, then I fully expect you to keep me happy for a very long time Mr. Kerchenko."

"Yes, Miss Byrne. It will be as you command."

"See, your life is so much easier when you obey me."

Nic laughs. "You sassy little shit." The tickle torture begins again. In the end, they snuggle up and spend their last night in bed together.

They talk about it again on the plane ride home Sunday morning. It's just over a two-hour flight, and Nic answers all her questions calmly and fully, to the best of his ability. He doesn't press, or try to influence her. He knows she'll push back if he does. It's a big decision and he has to let her make it for herself.

She's back in time for Sunday dinner at Malachi's house. The clan still isn't too happy with her, but they've settled down a lot. Her uncle won't speak to her, but at least he's not yelling at her anymore. Her grampa and the oldest brother, Aiden, refuse to acknowledge that Nic exists. She's used to it, because that's kind of what she does when she's with Nic. They don't talk about his work or her family. Today it drives home the points Nic was making this morning. They' don't have a complete relationship. The rest of her brothers are treating her pretty much as they normally would. She thinks her mom might have had sit-down conversation with them.

It's still fairly warm, and Liz gets her mom to agree to walk the seven blocks to her mom's house with her. It's then that she finally has the courage to talk to her mom about Nic's new idea. On block two, moms pretty much against the idea, but by block five Neila asked all the same questions Liz asked Nic. He had some strong points. They both know the Byrnes will never truly accept a Kerchenko. They spend another hour or two on the back porch, sharing a bottle of wine, and talking.

Tuesday night is an interfamily adventure. Nic rented all the seats in a movie theater showing Star Wars. He gave Lizzy a dozen tickets to start with. Mom will go, and Carlos and his oldest daughter will go, his son is too little at only two years old, and his wife has no interest at all. Candy and her boyfriend, and Tami can go, everyone else is working. At the last minute, Malachi and Finn decided to go along.

Nic arranged to pick up Lizzy and her mom, they are going to go out to dinner together afterward. A large SUV pulls up and both women hop in. "Where's Nic?"

The driver, Zeke, is the only one in the car. "Mr. Kerchenko promised one of the kids he would personally bring him to the movie. He'll meet us at the theater." The three of them discuss the movie as Zeke effortlessly weaves them through the traffic to their destination.

Lizzy and Neila meet up with Carlos and his daughter outside the theater. "I think I'm the first one here. I haven't recognized anyone else yet." Charlie is jumping up and down with an enthusiasm only a seven-year-old can sustain. "Charlene! The movie hasn't started yet. You're going to fall asleep during the scene where the Millenium Falcon gets blown to pieces."

Charlies eyes gets huge as she stares up at her father. "NOOOO!!" Neila hits him on the arm. He just grins, enjoying the prank. "Daddy! It doesn't blow up! Does it?"

"I don't know, hunny. I haven't seen the movie yet. But it might if you don't stop jumping up and down." Charlie whines some more, and Lizzy calls him and evil, evil man. Carlos perks up like that's a compliment and everyone laughs.

All heads turn suddenly. A loud distinctive engine is roaring into the parking lot. Everyone watches silently as a low, sleek, predatory bright yellow Lamborghini pulls up and stops in front of the theater doors. Nicholai Kerchenko effortlessly steps out of the vehicle, he gives a quick wink to Lizzy and goes to open the passenger side door. Lizzy wonders how someone with legs as long as Nic's can get into a car like that. Nic opens the passenger door and helps the occupant out. A little boy, about six or seven, with a big colorful cast on his foot and calf clambers out. He has a big childish grin on his face as he looks around at all the people looking at him. None of them seeing his cast, only the car he arrived in.