All Comments on 'Policewomen Ep. 01: Trina's Inferno'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MechTeckMechTeckover 8 years ago
Questions unanswered

It seems at the end that her son is about to say he sold her out to the kidnappers is this intentional

tw_holttw_holtover 8 years agoAuthor
To MechTeck

Nah. He's just a naughty boy spying on his mom. Felt guilty about it after seeing her there in the hospital and confessed....

I'll be glad to send you, or anyone, the Erotic Horror version that was rejected, b/c holy cow, Trina goes through a bloody violent nightmare in that. send me a PM if interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, Trina's one tough cop, slut, and mom!

Trina's not afraid to get her hands dirty, or bloody for that matter. She does have a tender side for her son though. Being naked in the tub in front of Richie is hot! You know he's got to want to fuck her. Richie couldn't stop thinking about his mom getting fucked, and how much he wanted to fuck her himself. He had a fantasy about grabbing the bottle of chloroform he'd found in his mom's drawer. Trina had confiscated it a few months earlier during a bust, but never turned it in at the station. Richie chuckled to himself as he imagined putting as much as needed on a towel, and as his mom lay in the tub, he'd quickly put it over her mouth and nose. Then he'd laugh and say, "Does this smell like chloroform to you mom?" Then he'd ravage her naked body. It was just a fantasy though, and he figured he was going to get lucky without it anyway soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AWESOME!

This whole story was amazing! I honestly believe this could be turned into a pretty cool movie if the erotic parts were removed/edited. Even though they got me off.

bills47bills47about 7 years ago
very hot

dam I wish I was trina

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Interested, unique story. I don't mind what was being done with/to the captive women; however, I hated that they actions were due to drug use. Sex and sexual activities should be willing and agreeable. It is a shame that all of the men who participated and/or caused the women to be subjugated via drugs were not killed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous