Policewomen Ep. 01: Trina's Inferno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small smile of pleasure as warm cum enveloped her body quickly ended when her mouth opened. Gulping in as much semen as she could, her hands in her underwear, she quickly brought herself to an orgasm. It was delicious, so much more than when not influenced by the mystery drug she had been given.

Trina stopped herself from drinking in the entire tub of cum, sitting up, defiant against the effects of the drug, crawling out of it, landing on the cool floor.

"Was it nice, whore?" the man said to Trina, still writhing in pleasure. She began crawling through the puddle of semen, searching for the baseball bat, hoping to use it as a blunt force weapon.

The double dildo wearing captor kicked it away out of her reach. Trina thought quickly when the man got close to her, flinging her cum-covered hand to his face, several huge globs landing on it, one luckily landing in his eye. He dropped his whip to wipe his face clean, Trina lunged for it.

The whip was hard to handle due to her slippery hands, but she was able to wrap it around his neck, pulling him to the floor. She climbed on top of him, crossed the whip over itself, pulling at it, choking him as hard as she could. He reached for her face. Trina grit her teeth, using all her strength to strangle him with his own whip.

Finally, he went still, gurgling, then silent. Trina climbed off him, out of breath, her arms sore, looking around at the tied up women.

She untied each one, all of them not really aware of what was happening. The last woman paused, smiled, and slowly licked a shocked Trina's face, smiling as she swallowed cum her tongue gathered.

Another woman joined, then another and another, all licking Trina's body clean. She closed her eyes, letting the women work. Two other women toppled over into the bath tub of semen, bathing in, drinking it.

"So, good," Trina whispered, enjoying the licks of the women. "Have to fight it."

They took her to the floor, covering her body with their own. Kissing, licking, grinding against her. She was losing the fight against this drug. Everything felt incredible. One woman wrapped her legs around one of Trina's and began gyrating, sucking on Trina's foot. Another woman kissed her hard, her tongue swirling around her mouth, tasting the semen within it.

She had to move on.

Trina pushed them away, telling them to leave, they ignored her, joining two others in the bathtub. After gathering the baseball bat, Trina fell into the hallway, searching for strength, crawling, then walking to the elevator.

***

The next floor down, the sixth, she tumbled out of the elevator, fighting the effects of drug. Pausing at a door, she heard something else, something disturbing.

Slowly opening the door, crouching down, peering into a darkened room, she snuck in. Trina smelled a disgusting odor. She couldn't quite place it. Then she heard the heaving, the barfing. Scanning the room she saw another naked man, doubled over a tied woman, vomiting on her, the light of a small lamp in the corner behind him.

"Ugh. Well that's nasty," Trina thought to herself, shaking the image from her heard. Scanning the room she saw more women, each of them similar in one regard - they were all slightly to morbidly overweight.

Trina heard more heaving, the man of this room, preparing to vomit again on the next woman. Trina made her move, sneaking to the side of the room, then, like a predator, stalked the man. She stood behind him, raising her bat in the air, and bringing it down with all her might on the man. He doubled over, blood oozing out of his skull. Trina noticed he was wearing a similar double-dong, strap-on dildo like the man in the previous room.

"What is this? Their uniforms here?" She wondered, quickly assisting the women in the room, telling them to get out. Instead they pushed past Trina to a large cooler in the corner. Opening it they began devouring food, ignoring the blood from the man on the floor. One woman approached Trina with cake, offering it to her. She refused, watching the women cover each other with food.

A man entered the room, shouting at Trina, attempting to take the bat from her. He slammed her on the floor, the other women in the room doing nothing to help her.

Trina was able to slide out of his grasp, strike him in the face several times, getting the upper hand. He lunged at her again and she swung the bat, knocking him and some of his teeth out.

****

There was a man using a toilet on a side hall area. A single light above him lit up the small bathroom. He finished up, not bothering to flush. Looking at his face in the mirror over the sink, he saw movement behind him. It was too late.

His forehead slammed into the mirror, breaking it. Trina moved the man, the back of his head bloody from the blow of the bat, the front of his head bleeding from the mirror glass. She quickly washed her face and hands in the sink, running water through her long hair.

"Ugh," she grimaced, flinging half-dried cum off her hands onto the wall, washing them again. She dried herself off withon a few paper towels strewn about.

Semen was drying on her body, but her hands and face were clear. She shook her head. Trina searched the man, finding nothing, closed the bathroom door, and continued on.

Sneaking down the main hallway once more, towards the elevator, a door to her right opened, a man appeared, she swiped him across the head, grabbed him and pulled his unconscious body aside, being quiet as possible. Trina moved into the room, another man approached her; she ducked, swinging the bat at his knee, then against his head several times after he landed on the floor. Trina entered the elevator, feeling confident the drug had worn off.

On the fifth floor, she found more locked doors and one open one. There looked to be some kind of forge in the corner on the room. It was glowing hot, lighting up the room. Trina once again saw several naked woman, tied to the wall, their backs to her. One woman struggled to stand and was moaning, begging for more. Trina moved closer to her, observing what this woman desired.

Burnt skin covered her ass and back. Trina leaned in, the smell of burnt flesh filling her nostrils; she saw dollar signs branded into the woman's skin. She untied the woman's wrists, assisting her to the floor.

"Move," the woman whispered. Trina quickly looked behind her, just in time to throw her hands up to catch a blow by a man carrying the hot branding iron used on the woman. She struggled to hold it away from her face.

He was stronger than Trina. She had to slide out of the way, rolling on the floor to avoid his blows. One landed on her thigh, Trina kept rolling, moving to avoid his attacks, her leg searing in pain.

She rolled back around where the bat was, grabbing it and using it as means to block his attack, the hot iron inches from her nose. She kicked his knee, swung her legs, tripping the man. She lunged after the hot iron. The man grabbed her ankle, pulling her away from it. He got on top of her, holding her down, pummeling at her head.

Then he stopped. He fell over lifeless. The woman Trina rescued held the branding iron, struggling to stand. Trina got up, taking it from her, "Thank you," she said. "Let's help the others here."

They untied the other women, all of them helping each other out. None of them showed any interest in leavingleave.

The only woman that helped seemed to be coming out of the effects of the drug. Trina watched her struggle, then finally give up, running to a briefcase in the corner, finding a syringe and injecting herself with the drug. A smile came over her face, she slid to the ground, fingering herself, the other women joining her. Trina watched, shaking her head with disbelief.

*****

Slightly limping from her previous fight, her thigh throbbing, slowly making her way down the hall back to the elevator, she felt another wave of the drug come over her. She glanced at the baseball bat again, slowly rubbing it against her crotch.

"No," she talked herself out of it and entered the elevator, traveling to the fourth floor.

The door opened, she darted to the side. A man entered, Trina hit him as hard as she could in the back of the head with the bat.

Exiting the elevator, dragging the man's body, she saw nothing but darkness. The hallway was pitch black. The muffled grunts let her know someone was in there, tied up, their mouths taped.

She felt a naked body. It was wiggling, trying to break free of something. She trailed her hand up the woman's stomach, grazing a breast, finding her mouth in the darkness. Her mouth was taped up. "This will hurt, I'm sorry," Trina whispered to the woman, ripping the tape off her mouth.

"Get back here and fuck me!" she screamed.

"Quiet!" Trina urged her. "Someone will hear you. I'm getting you out of here," she added, going to her knees, feeling for the rope, unfolding a knife out of the toolbox to saw it off, then doing the same for the woman's wrists.

"No! Get those men back here so they can fuck us!"

"I don't understand," Trina said.

"Look we were brought here, given that yummy medicine, and now we want sex. Get it?"

"You're all tied up," Trina noted.

"Yes. It's what we want, our inner most fetishes. To be denied, to be angry, then to have rough sex."

The police officer in Trina made her untie each woman, she felt their collective anger fill the room.

"They want to be here. This drug," Trina thought, backing to the elevator. She dragged the unconscious man toward the group of women. They figuratively devoured him, tearing his clothes off.

She watched them kiss and lick all over his body as the elevator door closed.

******

Trina kept moving down the third floor hallway, coming to another door on her left. She listened against it - nothing. She quickly opened it, ducking to the side, peeping in, seeing no one. It wasn't completely dark; a small desk with a lamp was in the corner. But there were other things in the room too.

Trina saw large, rectangular objects, five of them, lining the walls. They were coffins. Her eyes widen, always checking behind her, she quickly moved to the nearest one, opening it. There was a woman, nude, moaning, masturbating.

"More! More!" the woman cried, just above a whisper. "I need more of it!"

"The drug?" Trina asked.

"Yes," she coughed, her fingers furiously rubbing her clit. "Want more."

What little experience Trina had with drugs on her patrol route, she knew of the major players - meth, cocaine, ecstasy. She wondered if this was something new. Perhaps some sort of ultimate aphrodisiac.

Trina opened all off the coffins which held women inside. All the women begged for more. They were either overdosing or wanted to overdose - to escape reality, not believing the real world was good enough.

Approaching the elevator once more, she wondered if the effects were out of her system.

*******

On the second floor, she heard a man's voice echoing down the hallway, followed by a few women, cheering, egging someone on. Creeping down the hall, the sounds got louder. She could make out what they were yelling.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" several people were chanting.

Trina listened at the door where she heard the chanting. From what she could tell, the room sounded large, the chants echoing off walls. Then she heard an orgasmic scream then silence. "It's not out of me yet" she whispered, referring to the effects of the drug, the desire to climax overtaking her. Slowly opening the door she saw a very well-lit room.

Trina peeped in. It looked more like a ballroom. She wondered why whoever converted this old hotel for their perverse needs would do with a large room. Trina soon found out why.

It was being used as a fighting arena. She saw several naked women rolling around on the floor fighting.

"That's right! Fight for this cock!" a man said.

The man was huge and muscular, wearing a tight t-shirt, cargo pants, and boots. He reminded Trina of a drill sergeant from her police academy days. His cock was hanging out. He removed his shirt, throwing it at the fighting women.

Trina felt her pussy get wetter. She decided to approach him.

"Whoa, whoa, nonot weapons here. You have to enter the tournament. If you win, then you get this," he said, pointing to his huge erection.

Trina glared at him, raising her bat, the man looked to his side nervously, signaling for help. Two men approached Trina from behind, she swung the bat at one, he ducked. The other grabbed her arm and injected it with a syringe. She swung the bat at him, knocking him against his temple. She watched him fall to the floor.

"Maybe you just want to fight me, eh? I don't like hitting women, but maybe that's your fetish. Like the others here, they love to fight, they love rough sex," the man said.

He stood tall, nodding to his associates behind Trina. They kicked her in the back, sending her tumbling forward. She was met with a right hook landing on her cheek.

Kneeling down, she felt her cut cheek throbbing, watching the man circle around her. Trina acted fast, punching him in the gut when he reached for her. It felt like punching a wall. She squatted and gave him an uppercut, busting his mouth open.

"Ah! That was pure luck," he yelled.

Trina tackled him, punching him over and over, her fists raining down on him. He was rolling from side-to-side, doing his best to block them.

Rolling to his side, Trina still straddling him, protecting himself with his left arm, he rose up. His size and strength enabled him to fling Trina off him. He lunged at her, grabbing a handful of hair, dragging her to the ground. He was on top now, punching wildly.

Blocking his assault as best she could, several powerful blows landed on her face. Her lips were busted open, she heard her nose crack and break, her left eye was nearly swollen shut. "Fight for this dick baby!" he yelled as he relentlessly punched her.

"There!" he released Trina's hair, getting off her. "Show me what you got."

Trina was losing focus again, the newest injection of the drug taking effect. She wanted cock so bad.

"What the hell!" he yelled. A group of women were attacking one of the associates. Another group were tearing the clothes off the other man. The huge muscle bound leader grabbed a woman. She pummeled him with fists, took him to the ground, grabbed his cock and slid it in her. The man was laughing as Trina limped out of the room, into the hallway, fighting her own internal battle.

********

Trina collapsed to her knees, blood trailing down her cleavage, some dripping and landing on her white tank top. On her boring patrol route none of the elderly folks ever assaulted her, she never had to sprint and chase a crazy old man down, never had to fight or exert herself. Her nose dripping onto the carpet, her beaten and bloody face was new for her. She gathered her composure, ignored the pain, and walked toward the elevator.

Trina looked to the baseball bat again - so wide, so long, and she was so horny. The new dose of drug was taking effect. "Can it fit?" she thought, biting her bottom lip, pressing the first floor button on the elevator.

She tore her panties off, rolling onto her back, never hornier, she wanted the baseball bat inside her. She wanted to fuck it.

"Get in there!" she yelled, bringing the top of the bat to her pussy. She struggled to get it in her, the obviousness of that fact fell on a drug- induced woman in heat.

"Come on!" she tried. "Please!"

The elevator door opened to the first floor. It was a lobby area. Two men grabbed her, she dropped the bat, "No!" she called out to her would-be lover.

Trina punched and kicked at the men, they wouldn't let her go. One of them opened a double door, revealing a large banquet hall. They tossed her into a large crowd.

It was a masquerade ball. Most people were naked, but all of them had masks of various kinds. In Trina's state, the masks were blurry, changing shapes, some of them appeared alive, wanting to bite her or kiss her.

She walked through the costume party orgy, the drug making the images seem more frightening than they really were. Some masks had long phallic-looking noses. Some had gas mask appearance, with a dido mounted where the mouth was. Some people were in full costumes - several of them resembling animals or other monsters. The room was spinning, Trina saw a bear, huge teeth dripping with drool, running toward her.

"Yes," she said. "Fuck me!"

Before the bear was close to her it was tackled by another woman. Trina shook her head, the man in a bear costume, taking off the mask, kissing the woman.

"This is crazy," she felt dizzy, holding onto the wall, making her way through the sea of cumming people to a door in the back of the banquet hall.

She pushed the bar handle, nearly falling through the door. Losing her balance, the door flung open and Trina toppled down some stairs, landing with a thud on concrete.

She shook the grogginess as best she could, her head throbbing even more. Trina saw more stairs, the second half of the decent into what she assumed was a basement. There were two men guarding a door, both watching her with smug looks on their face.

"Head on back up to the party, sweetheart," one man said.

Trina saw the two men, imagining their cocks pummeling her, taking her at the same time. She made her way toward them

"Listen, you can't come in here," the other man stepped forward. Trina ignored him.

"She's had too much," the second man noticed. He was much larger than Trina. He grabbed her arm, pulling her back up the stairs. Trina was struggling to get away.

"Let's go, come on," he said, ignoring her pleas for sex.

At the top of the stairs, Trina managed to tear part of his shirt off, distracting him, the horniness and curiosity about the basement overtaking her.

"Hey!" he looked at his torn shirt and went to backhand Trina. She caught his forearm, a moment of clarity coming over her. She punched his ribs then pushed him backward. He topped down the stairs, landing hard on his back, his skull bouncing off the concrete. He lay their motionless as Trina stepped around him.

The second man drew his hand gun. "Been waiting to use this on the crazies here all week," he grinned.

Trina's eyes widened, she moved to the side, but wasn't fast enough. The bullet grazed her, leaving a fairly deep gash in her shoulder flesh. The man headed up the stairs to her. Trina was lying on her side, holding her injured shoulder. She had never been shot before. While this wasn't in and through her shoulder, it still hurt.

"Now. You're going to leave, or I'm going to shoot you again," the man calmly said, aiming the gun at her. "They don't pay me enough to deal with all these drugged out whores they bring here. I will kill you now if you don't leave. Only those authorized are allowed in the basement."

Trina nodded, slowly standing, taking a deep breath. She walked up the stairs, the man right behind her.

"I could pull the trigger again and no one would notice or care. They're too busy, as you've seen," he noted.

When she got to the door, she quickly kicked behind her, luckily hitting his crotch. The man doubled over, Trina turned, punched him in the face, he dropped the gun, and she pushed him down the steps.

He landed on the soft, motionless body of his associate. Trina pounced on top of him, punching relentlessly. She wanted to go to the basement, whatever was down there she wanted it more than anything, as if she knew it would be the best sexual experience she would ever have.

*********

The pain in Trina's shoulder and head all seemed to wither away when she barged into the basement. It was huge and wonderfully cold. In the distance, in a far corner she saw a fire coming from a makeshift fire pit, the smoke from it heading upward and out a nearby vent, the only light source in the cavernous area.