Policewomen Ep. 01: Trina's Inferno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

She approached the fire, feeling its warmth as she gradually got closer. She saw something else that made her heart skip a beat and almost caused her to fall to her knees. A woman was lying on a table, on her back, moaning with pleasure as someone stood on the floor fucking her.

It was music to her ears. It was something she was going to take for herself, take from the woman.

Trina got closer, the woman's slick, sweaty, naked body coming more and more into focus.

Trina glanced at the overweight man pumping his hips into the woman. The only thing he was weariingwearing was some kind of black, bondage mask. Both of them were soaking wet with sweat. The woman turned to Trina, confusion in her eyes mixed with shock of who she was looking at.

"Kelly!" Trina called out to her sister. "Kelly!" Trina moved closer.

"Andy, he must've found these people and had me," Kelly tried to say, speaking of her ex-husband, another orgasm building, preventing her from finishing her sentence.

The man smiled at Kelly, "Yes, your ex did find me. He asked me to take you here. He asked me to punish you for your cheating, your betrayal of his love, your treachery. You'll never leave."

The man turned to Trina, "I'm sure you saw everyone here, on all the floors above us. Most of them come here by choice, to escape reality, but some, some are abducted and given my little love potion. They'll never want to leave."

"Yes, I saw them," Trina replied, her eyes darting to her sister, the man's black, leather-masked face.

He backed away from Kelly. Trina observed a similar, double-dong, massive strap-on around his waist, pulling out of her sister.

"Holy shit, that's big," she thought to herself, seeing it up close. Her pussy was dripping again. Glancing to her sister, eyes rolling in the back of her head, moaning, Trina wanted to be in her place.

"Me instead," Trina blurted out, Kelly no longer registering what was happening. Trina observed an empty syringe on the floor next to the table. "Let her go, do me instead. Please."

The man turnedto face Trina.

"I cheated. I'm a cheater too," Trina nodded, wanting to stay in this basement forever. "I was married once. Years ago I was in the police academy. His name was TJ. He was in my same class. We became friends, one thing led to another. My husband walked in on us. TJ was taking me from behind on our bed. My husband left me and my son, he hasn't had anything to do with us since it happened."

"Trina," Kelly pleaded, looking to the man's obscenely sized double-dong strap-on, craving it back inside her.

"I deserve to be there in her place, please let me do it. What you've done here, what you've created is incredible. It's a place for women like me, to be taken, and live like the whores we are forever. There's a room for women who lie, slutty ones who sleep around," Trina approached the man, noticing he didn't try to stop her.

"There's a room for women who are gold diggers, all they care about is money. Another room for the ones who don't take care of their bodies," She took several more steps toward him.

"We need this," Trina said, now inches away from the man.

"Please let her go. Let me take her place. Let me stay with you, let me keep helping you with this operation you're running," Trina glanced at Kelly, putting a hand on the man's shoulder.

"You're a cop," he said.

"Yes. I'll never leave and never tell."

Trina leaned in close, whispering, "Please? This is amazing, I want to be a part of it. Let her go, make me yours."

"I guess it doesn't matter, she's overdosed anywayanyone. Her desire is still there, but she can barely function," the man said.

"Exactly."

Trina helped her sister stand, walking her away from the table, sitting her against the nearest wall, Kelly slipping into unconsciousness. Trina didn't care anymore

"Finally," Trina thought, re-approaching the man by the fire, quickly tearing her tank top off, throwing it into the fire. Eyes locked on the man, she flung her arms around him, jumping into his arms, straddling him.

Taking him by surprise, he cupped her ass, holding her up. She removed his bizarre, leather mask, looking into his face. He looked normal; balding, mid-to-late 30s perhaps, around Trina's age, pleasant looking face. Trina wondered what woman or women royally screwed him over to cause him to create this place, this drug. She kissed him hard, moaning as she did, her tongue slithering into his mouth.

He was surprised, but kissed back, moaning as well. He slammed her on the table, the fire still roaring behind them. He broke the kiss, stood, guiding the tip of the bottom dildo to her anus. "This is going to hurt."

"I know. I want it," Trina said, trying her best to relax her asshole, hoping her sphincter would stretch without too much resistance or pain.

"Ahhh!!" she screamed out when he jammed it into her. She thought how worse it could have been. Trina settled down, arched her back, lying still for him.

Grabbing her breasts, tweaking her own nipples, she waited and watched him slide the entire foot long dong into her ass, ignoring the pain. When he was done, she was calm, nodding her head to him.

Next was her pussy. Taking the equally sized top dong, which had been lying on her tummy, the man bent it back, and guided it into Trina.

The sensation was so very pleasurable, like a burning desire was being satisfied, filling and stretching her out, creating a different kind of fire entirely. Trina never had a cock so long and thick before - not from a person or sex toy. She felt her pussy lips stretch and slide over it, welcoming it into her depths, moaning lightly when it landed against her cervix - in as far as it would go.

The man got to work. He slowly slid the double-dong strap-on in and out of Trina's two access points. She wanted it to last forever.

"Ah! Ah!" Trina cried out, with each increasingly powerful impact into her. She felt so full, so good.

She wrapped her legs around the man, her left hand reaching behind her to hold on to the edge of the table.

"I, I'm cumming!" she cried out. Trina wasn't faking it either. A combination of those two massive dongs thrusting in and out of her, coupled with lust-filled drug induced desire like she's never experienced easily sent her over the edge.

The man grabbed her, stood, and bounced her up and down on the two cocks. "Yes! Yes!" Trina cried out, the man staring into her face as she climaxed. "Don't stop!"

Her captor obliged; he didn't stop. The strap-on covering his penis enabled him to go and go and go. Trina had no idea how long he had been fucking her sister. She didn't care, pushing those thoughts aside, resuming her focus on cumming again.

An hour later, he had to stop, when Kelly started stirring. He sat Trina down on the table, she rubbed her sweaty body, pinching her nipples. The man walked over to Kelly, dragged her to the table, injected her with another dose, and turned his attention back to Trina.

"Oh yes! Never stop!" she cried out when the man continued. Hours passed. Another dose was given to Trina. Time stopped for her.

Trina passed out at one point. The man left her alone, resting briefly, eating, and instructing the men Trina fought on the stairs to haul Kelly away. In his absence, in her drugged induced stupor, she saw them carry Kelly off. She stirred momentarily, clawing at their clothing. Trina had no idea where they took her.

The man, her captor, returned. Another hour later passed, Trina was on all fours, begging him to fuck her.

More time passed, several hours, another dosage. Trina was cumming and cumming nonstop. The man watched her climax, smiling at his work, at his drug.

Trina forgot everything. She forgot her job, she forgot her sister, and she forgot her son. The only thing she wanted was to stay there in that basement getting fucked continuously.

The man took another break for food and water, to add more wood to the fire pit, never offering anything to Trina, never asking her if she was comfortable. She didn't even notice or care. He continued on into the next night, bouncing her up and down on his fake cocks, bending her over, making her ooze and drip pussy juices.

It was a never ending fuck fest for Trina. Then suddenly, it ended.

*

"Richie," Trina thought when the man left her, sweaty, exhausted body. He was yelling, running, police sirens in the distance, from above ground.

"My son, I have to get to him," Trina sat up, shaking cobwebs from her head. She was alone in the basement.

The second her feet landed on the concrete, she fell to the floor. She was too weak to walk, even with the latest dosage wearing off, her mind returning to her, her body was too spent to carry her.

"Go!" she grit her teeth, making herself crawl. She hadn't eaten or had water, her shoulder was hurting more than ever now. Images flashed of the man thrusting into her over and over, sounds played in her head of her orgasmic cries. She thought of her son again.

Crawling toward the back of the basement, she pushed open the door. Crawling up the stairs, more determined, she kept going, kept climbing.

Emerging on the first floor, she fell into the banquet hall from the other day. It was daylight. She couldn't tell how long she'd been down there. There were men on the floor, hands cuffed behind them. Several SWAT team officers were walking about. She wondered if Kelly broke free and got help. One of the officers noticed her.

"Trina?" he said, removing his helmet.

"Mike," she said, falling to her knees.

He rushed to her side, "Get an EMT in here now!" he called to another officer. Trina only thought of her son, never asking for water or food.

*

Trina woke up with a splitting headache. Everything was blurry. She heard a muffled male voice, pleading, crying somewhere in the room. She slowly opened her eyes, recognizing the voice. It was her son.

"Please wake up, I need you mom, please. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," her son was crying, holding her hand, his head resting on the rail of the bed.

Trina didn't know how long she was asleep. Morning light was coming through the window, it looked about around eight or nine am. The room became less blurry. Trina cleared her throat.

"Sorry for what?" she quietly said.

"Mom!" Richie wanted to hug her, but didn't want to hurt her. Trina smiled, extending her left arm, bringing him in for a hug.

"I've been here all night, I didn't think you'd wake up," he cried into her good shoulder.

"No, I'm fine. I must've dozed off for a while," she joked. Most of her head was wrapped up in bandages, her arm wrapped and in a sling, the IV unit delivering medication, fluids.

Richie nodded, ending the hug, staring into her blue eyes. She caressed his face, staring back at his.

The nurse interrupted them, entering the room, checking her vitals, bringing her a tray of food. When she left, Richie helped her sit up.

"So what are you sorry for?" Trina asked taking a few bites of jello.

"Mom," Richie began. "I saw you, I mean I looked at you while, um," he gulped and sighed, guilt overcoming him. "I watched you and that guy, you know - "

"Have sex?" Trina asked, smiling, putting the spoon down.

"I'm so sorry. I guess the thought of losing you made feel like confessing. Please, please forgive me. I just - "

"Richie, stop," Trina placed her hand on his. "I know you've been peeking in on me for the past few years. If you saw me with a man in an intimate moment and it scarred you for life, well that's your punishment!" she laughed, ignoring the dull pain in her ribs.

Richie chuckled. "No, it didn't scar me for life," he thought about her on all fours, her butt in the air, moaning, grabbing the sheets, cumming again.

"Good. Then no harm done. You were curious. Which reminds me, after this little ordeal I've been through, maybe it's a sign that you and I need to be closer. Perhaps if you have more female interaction you won't feel the need to spy on ladies being naughty?" his mother smiled.

"Maybe," Richie hung his head low.

"Give me another hug," Trina extended her arm. "You're gonna have to take care of me for a while. Sorry if that ruins your summer."

"It won't," Richie closed his eyes, hugging his mother as carefully as possible.

*

Several weeks later, Trina was on her back, cumming hard on her bed. "Yes, yes, I did it," she panted, out of breath. "Mmmm," she rolled over, going to all fours.

She moaned again when she pulled a baseball bat out of her pussy. She used nearly all the KY jelly she had purchased but she did it; after many days of attempts, she fucked herself with a baseball bat. The curiosity and lust carried over from her experience in the hotel.

She tossed it to her bedroom floor, smiling with her accomplishment. "Damn that was good."

It had been a long day testifying in court. Kelly had taken the stand that day, telling of her ordeal, of how she came to, left the hotel and found help. Kelly's ex had been arrested in his involvement, many men had, sending their wives and ex-wives to be held captive. The man that organized it, the man that fucked Trina for hours on end with his double-dong strap on, was killed the day the police raided the place.

Trina checked out the scar on her shoulder in the bathroom mirror. She called out to Richie.

"Hey," he smiled, entering his mother's bathroom, his eyes opening with shock at seeing her naked body. "Uh, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes. I was hoping to take a bath."

"Oh, yes of course," Richie turned on the bath water, testing the temperature, getting some soapy bubble bath mix for his mother.

"How's that?" he asked her to test the warm water.

"Perfect," she answered. He smiled and turned to leave.

"Richie, wait."

"Huh? I was going to give you some privacy."

Trina paused a moment. "Maybe you could stay? Keep me company?"

"Uh, I don't know if that's a good idea. I mean, I - "

"Richie, It's fine. You've seen this before. Plus, we're closer now."

Richie slowly nodded, glancing over his mother's nude body, still in great shape. She extended her hand. He took it, assisting her into the hot water.

"There we go, perfect," she smiled.

Richie sat by the tub, glancing at her shoulder, "The scarring isn't too bad. Looks better than I thought."

"Mmhmm," Trina smiled, closing her eyes, enjoying the water and company.

She slowly opened her eyes, staring into his. They smiled softly at one another. Trina extended her hand, placing it on her son's.

The end.

***********************

There will be a sequel, an incest story, featuring Trina and her son. I'm thinking a fight for survival in the woods, bad guys chasing them, maybe an explosion or two, and her and her son ending up together.

***********************

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers