Pool Boy Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,302 Followers

My mind pondered the prospects of Emma squirting and I thought the probability to be remote. I was way, way wrong. She screamed again and her torrential squirt went into my mouth and up my nose. I wanted to stay right there and get it all but I couldn't breathe so I had to pull back. Her solid stream of juice followed me out. Her fingers launched in to take the place of my tongue. She was digging all four of her fingers into her pussy as the squirt continued to launch over my head as I ducked to get out of the line of fire. She squealed and screamed and groaned as her squirt last twenty seconds. It seemed that it would go on forever. Her flailing fingers randomly blocked the stream and it would change to a wide spray. I was soaked. She was soaked. Everything in the room within five feet of her was soaked.

The squirt diminished to short bursts of liquid and then finally stopped. Her pussy was quaking around her fingers. I was always amazed at Emma's capacity to have these huge orgasms. Her fingers slowed their assault and then her arms just collapsed on the bed beside her. I move up to look into her face. She made no movement that would suggest that she even knew I was there.

After nearly a minute, from deep in her throat she let out a feeble plea, "Please fuck me!" I crawled up beside her as she rolled her head to look at me. "Please."

I laughed. I couldn't believe her. A minute ago she was in a coma or something. I leaned down and kissed her passionately and then said, "You are unbelievable. I absolutely love making love with you." Emma grinned at me and spread her legs again. I moved my legs between hers and guided my cock to her drenched pussy. I couldn't resist teasing her a little more by dragging my cock from her clitoris to her anus before I pushed my granite hard shaft into what felt like a warm, silk lined glove. She gasped as I pushed slowly but steadily until my balls bottomed out. She threw her arms around my neck and her legs around my hips and rode with me in full penetration until she released me a let me fuck her pussy to another orgasm. The timing was perfect as we both rose into our climaxes together.

I was on my elbows lightly placing my weight on her chest, mashing her tits. I gazed down into her face and huge tears burst from her eyes and rolled down her face. I kissed them off her cheeks as I continued to ride her through our spastic bodily embrace. When she was done throbbing and I had shot my last salvo, we just lay there looking into each other's eyes. She smiled and lifted her head and I kissed her hard.

From the doorway came a clapping sound. Jane had made a recovery and was standing in the doorway as naked as we had left her in the room across the hall. I pivoted my head back to look at her and Emma tried to look past me. My cock was still deep in Emma's pussy when Jane came over and cupped my testicles in her hand. She sat down on the bed beside us as she ran her other hand from my shoulders to my calves. Her fingers investigated every finely defined muscle along the way. Jane moved her position on the bed so Emma could see her and said, "Emma, honey. You are one lucky girl to be strapping on your daughter's fiancé like this. Does she know?"

Emma giggled at her sister's little power play and said, "Of course she knows."

Jane's grin slipped a little before she looked at me and said, "Well, well. I little open romance I see."

I said, "If you only knew." This intrigued Jane as the look on her face changed. I continued, "Jane. You don't have to take the low road. All you have to do is ask." Jane spent a moment contemplating what I had said and then lightly sucked her lower lip between her teeth and took one more scan from head to toe before she bent forward and kissed me on the right buttock.

Jane laid her naked body alongside us and leaned over and kissed Emma with a passion that belied their familial status. I had to pull back to make room for their embrace. Jane's hand went down between Emma and me and ran her fingers around the base of my shaft. I pulled myself back and slid my cock out of Emma's pussy and through Jane's fingers. Jane broke her kiss with Emma and pulled back. Emma opened her eyes and burst out laughing at the wide eyed look on Jane's face. Emma said, "What's the matter Jane? Is that cock in your hands a little larger than you're used to?"

Jane spoke much louder than she intended, "Holy Shit Emma." She turned around to look at my cock wrapped in her fingers. They didn't go all the way around the circumference but that was routine. She clenched her fingers and my cock flexed back against her grip. Jane looked from my cock to my face. She uttered, "Fuck. Fuck." She stroked her hand up and down the shaft several times and my cock got even harder. "Jesus, Emma!! This thing could kill me."

Emma sat up and pulled herself out from between Jane and me. Jane sat up beside my hips and wrapped her other hand around my shaft. She said, "Emma? This is like fucking a beer bottle." She started jerking my cock up and down with both hands. I hadn't said a word. I was just a tool and I was enjoying it.

Emma watched Jane's tentative movements and said, "Oh for Christ's sake Jane. It's just a cock. God knows, you've had more than your share, including my husband's."

Jane smirked at Emma and said, "You knew about that? Sorry. He was a terrible fuck, if that's any consolation." Emma just grinned and nodded her head.

I was lying on my back with my hands behind my head lifting it up so I could watch. Jane laid back down so her huge tits were resting on my hip and she lowered her lips to the glans. She kissed it gently and then very tentatively pushed her lips over the velvety head. Her eyes went wide again and she quickly pulled back off and continued jerking me off.

Emma was obviously disgusted with Jane's feeble attempts to suck my cock and she hadn't even got to the fuck part yet. I didn't know what she was thinking but as far as I was concerned we were going for the full ride. Emma quickly moved around to the other side of me and laid her tits down on my other hip as she pushed her mouth to the tip of my cock sticking out above Jane's fingers. She didn't hesitate even though she had to stretch her lips to get it in. She adjusted for a moment and then pushed her lips down the shaft displacing Jane's hands as she went. Jane's face was inches away from Emma's as she sank all the way to my balls. I let out a groan and dropped my head to the bed looking at the ceiling. "Jesus Christ Emma," I said. "You've got to be the best cocksucker on the planet." Emma bounced on my balls a couple times and then pulled all the way back up. Jane followed every movement.

When Emma slid her lips off my glans Jane moved in to push her lips over the head. I could feel her relax for a few moments and then she started down the shaft. She did pretty well. She got three-quarters of my shaft in her mouth but she couldn't handle that much girth pushing into her throat. She gagged slightly and pulled back and off the head. Gobs of saliva flooded out of her mouth. Her eyes watered ruining her makeup. She caught the saliva in her hand and spread it over the entire shaft before pushing her lips back on again.

Emma's face stayed right there inches from Jane's face and her hand moved down between Jane's labia and started fingering her pussy and clitoris. Jane groaned around my cock from Emma's attack. Jane kept at it for several minutes but she had no confidence that she could handle my cock and even though I was thoroughly enjoying her blowjob, I was nowhere near an orgasm.

She finally relented and pulled her lips off my cock and flexed her jaw several times. She was breathing very hard and she lowered her forehead onto my cock and prepared herself for her imminent orgasm induced by her sister's fingers. Her body lurched forward as she tried to push Emma's fingers in deeper. She groaned, "OH FUCK EMMA. YOU ALWAYS COULD DO THAT TO ME." Jane rocked onto her back and Emma moved her mouth to Jane's pussy. She went to work hard on Jane's clitoris and Jane was screaming as she thrashed around on the bed. As Jane's orgasm diminished, Emma backed away from her pussy. Emma looked at me and I grinned as her face was covered by her sister's pussy juices. Jane appeared to be unconscious as she hadn't move in minutes. Emma flexed her index finger for me to come closer. I got on my knees and moved to where Emma wanted me. Jane's legs were splayed wide with her knees up. Her head had rolled off to her right side. Her huge tits sagged a little on each side. Emma moved up and kissed Jane's left nipple and she groaned again. It was her first sign of life in a while. I moved my hips in between Jane's splayed knees and guided my granite hard cock to her pussy.

Emma moved up so her face was looking down at Jane and said, "Jane, Honey. Hunter is ready to fuck you. He will be very gentle with you. Are you ready?" Jane's face rolled back to center and smiled at Emma. She nodded and then pushed her hands down to her crotch and spread her pussy lips as if to make way for my cock to enter her. Emma looked at me perched above Jane and smiled as she nodded. I put the head of my cock on her labia and Jane slightly pushed her hips up toward me. I pushed my hips forward and slowly pushed my velvety head inside. She groaned as it pushed in, "OH SHIT. THAT'S HUGE." I pushed in a little more and the fattest part of my cock was sliding past her inner labia. Jane screamed and I stopped. Jane muttered, "OH FUCK. OH FUCK. OH FUCK."

Jane looked up at me kneeling above her and grinned as she said, "It's getting better." I pushed in a little further and stopped. She yelled out, "OH FUCK. YEA. FUCK ME." I pushed the rest of my cock all the way to my balls and started fucking her at a normal pace; nothing too hard or too fast. This continued for a couple minutes. Jane's head flailed from side to side before she screamed out, "OH MY GAAAWWDD. EMMA. I'VE NEVER BEEN FUCKED LIKE THIS BEFORE." I ramped up my pace and then mixed penetrations and within a minute she screamed out, "OHHHH MMYYY GGGAAAWWDD. I'MMM GONNAAA CUMMM." I could feel mine coming fast and I tried to hurry to catch up with her.

I almost made it. I could feel my cum building pressure in my balls when Jane's pussy clamped down hard on my cock. She groaned out, "UNNNGGGAAAHHHH," with the first clench and then did the same many times as her body tensed and released over and over again. Even her fingers flexed and contorted as she continued to flail her head from side to side.

When I blew my first strong surge of cum into her she screamed, "GAAAWWWWDDDD," as her teeth clenched and her neck tendons stood out like they were going to snap. Her eyes were like saucers. I was groaning just as hard as I drove my hips into her with each shot. I finished half dozen ropes of cum and collapsed down onto my elbows and rested my forehead on Jane's. We were both gasping for air. Her eyes were open but she wasn't seeing at anything. Her mouth hung open as she seethed air between her clenched teeth.

Emma knelt down and whispered in my ear and then pulled back. I pushed myself up on my arms and then pulled my cock from Jane's pussy. She never moved a single muscle. I lay beside her and cuddled her to me. My cock was softening as it lay on Jane's hip. Emma moved back between her sister's legs and moved her face to her pussy. Cum was bubbling out of Jane's pussy and Emma dipped her curled tongue in to collect it. There was a lot and she repeated this several times. Jane didn't move. I guess that Emma wanted to make sure that Jane was still alive when she dragged her tongue over her clitoris which caused her to drive her hips up. Emma looked at me and smiled.

Emma drew back from Jane's crotch and moved up to her face. Her lips were pursed so I knew she had a load of cum that she intended to share with her sister. When Emma's lips came close enough, Jane pursed her lips to kiss her back. Her eyes went wide when Emma pushed her tongue and her full load of cum into Jane's mouth. Emma maintained the kiss forcing Jane to deal with it. She struggled and groaned and finally swallowed.

When Emma pulled back a couple inches, Jane sputtered and said, "Emma! You know I don't like cum. You did that on purpose." Emma just nodded and grinned down at her. She bent down and kissed her again and pulled back. Jane said, "You still taste like cum. Stop it." I laughed at this interaction between the two sisters.

I glanced over at the night table and noted that it was after midnight. Emma and I still had to get back to Dee's apartment to be ready for tomorrow's wedding. I wondered what Alexis and Dee were doing to Julia. My cock jumped at the thought. I whispered to Emma, "We have to get going.

Emma said to Jane, "Julia is at Dee's apartment. It will be hard to get her back here tonight. Do you know what she is wearing tomorrow for the wedding? We can take it to her." Jane scooched her way to the edge of the bed and went to the closet. She pulled out a garment bag and handed it to Emma.

Emma smiled and said, "Perfect. We have to go. We'll see you at the church tomorrow. Will you be okay tonight?"

Jane said, "I feel like I'm floating through space. It's fantastic. I think I'll be walking funny for a few days though." She laughed and so did Emma. Emma nodded like she knew exactly what Jane meant. Emma and I got dressed and kissed Jane good-night. Jane wrapped her arms around me and said, "I hope you give me another chance to be better."

I laughed and said, "Jane. You were fantastic. I loved every second." Jane smiled and kissed me again.

Emma drove Dee's car and was lucky to find a parking spot near the elevator. When Emma unlocked the door to Dee's apartment there was complete silence. No one was in the living room and I didn't expect that there would be. My money was on all three of them being either in Dee's or Alexis' bed. Emma hung Julia's garment bag in the hall closet and we quietly padded down the hall. Emma looked in Dee's room and it was vacant. I opened the door to Alexis' room and two of the three were there on the bed sound asleep.

Dee and Julia were lying beside each other on their backs in what was, at one time, a sixty-nine position. Alexis was just coming out of the bathroom with a towel around her hair. She was startled when she saw Emma and me and jumped back. Her hand flew to her mouth as she let out a tiny scream. Neither Dee nor Julia moved a muscle. I walked over to Alexis, who was nude except for the towel. I held her to me and said, "Sorry, Babe. We didn't know what to expect in here."

Alexis took my hand and led me out of the bedroom taking Emma's hand on the way. Emma closed the door and we went to the living room. Alexis said, "Well, as you can imagine, thinks got a little steamy here. Julia is a freak. We had a great time. How did things go with Jane? She was pretty loaded when we left." She looked at me with a smile on her face and said, "Any luck there? She's pretty hot."

I grinned back at her and nodded. "We made sure she was okay before we left. Emma brought Julia's clothes for tomorrow. So she'll be leaving for the wedding from here, so it's going to be crowded here in the morning," I said.

Emma said, "It's getting late. We'll all be up and going in a few hours. Let's us three sleep in Dee's room." Alexis nodded and walked past me. A playfully smacked her on her naked ass and said, "So. Julia was a freak. Right up your alley. I would have paid money to see you three together." Alexis grabbed my hardening cock through my pants as she went by and stretched up for a kiss.

She said, "I have a strong feeling that you are going to find out first hand before this weekend is over. You'll have to tell me everything about Jane." We all went to Dee's room and undressed. Emma and I quickly realized that we needed a shower. We reeked of sex. Alexis got into Dee's bed and Emma and I took a quick shower before sliding under the sheets with me in the middle between these two naked gorgeous women. I was in heaven; again.

I lay on my back for a while as my mind whipped through the evening memories. My cock grew hard and pitched a tent over my crotch. I reached down and stroked my shaft a few times and then turned on my side to spoon with Alexis who had turned on her side facing away from me. My cock poked into her at the top of her thigh. She lifted her top leg and let me poke through to her front. She lowered her hand to the velvety head and stroked it several times with her fingernails. I reached across her and curled my fingers around one of her tits and kissed her gently on the neck. She moaned once.

It was pitch black when I woke. Dee's curtains had been pulled closed to block out the city lights. I was still spooned up to Alexis and my cock was still between her legs. Alexis was lazily dragging her fingertips up and down my exposed cock. It was incredibly hard but that is never a surprise to wake up to. Alexis was breathing a little hard. My hand still rested on her left breast and her nipple was erect and poking through my fingers. I kissed her on the neck and she moaned again.

Alexis didn't turn her head toward me. She just whispered, "I need you in me Baby." I moved my hips back slightly and she lifted her leg to release my cock. Her fingertips followed it back. She cocked her hips back and I pivoted my hips up pushing my cock forward again. Alexis used her fingers and palm as a ramp to guide my cock into her pussy from behind. She gasped as I penetrated her past the thickest part of my cock and then muttered, "Jesus Christ. I love how that feels." She pushed her ass back into me pushing my cock deeper and she groaned hard when my balls pressed up against her thighs. She reached back over her hip and grabbed mine. She whispered around heavy breathing, "Don't move."

I stopped and kissed her neck again. She started doing her manual clenches around my cock again. She giggled. I flexed my cock and she giggled again. We teased each other that way for a long time. I was getting close to blowing my wad and Alexis knew it. She let out a groan when she felt my cock surge harder and she pulled her hips forward and then slammed them back into me. I took the hint and I drove my cock back into her as hard as I could. The bed, which hadn't moved through the early phase, was rocking now and Emma came awake suddenly. She was apparently unsure of where she was or what was going on for a moment. I was slamming my cock into Alexis' pussy and she was moaning and groaning hard. I was using every trick in the book to hold off my orgasm as long as possible.

When Emma wrapped her hand around my balls, which had already pulled up tight, any attempt to delay was gone. Cum exploded up my shaft and Alexis let out a blood curdling scream that would wake the dead for miles around. I had never heard her scream so loud. I was so embroiled in my climax that I hadn't realized that Alexis own orgasm was crushing her. Her muscles were so taught and rigid I thought she might just break into pieces. As my second burst of cum launched into her she let out another scream. It was quieter than the first.

I grabbed her hip and pulled myself deeper into her. She was thrusting her ass back against me. There was the sound of slapping skin as the front of my thighs slammed against the back of hers. Emma continued to roll my balls around in her hand.

Time seemed to slow way down as long ropes of cum were expelled from my cock into Alexis' pussy in slow-motion. Her screams seemed to slow down in my mind as they became long low pitched groans from deep in her lungs. Her fingers clamped down on my thigh. Her legs shot out straight and then flew back up to a fetal position. It was the most intense moment of our sexual lives together.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,302 Followers