Pool Boy Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

Emma asked, "Where do you want to go?"

There was silence for several moments before Jarrod chuckled and said, "Let's go to the Pizza Parlor I work for."

Everyone piped in at the same time, "That's a great idea."

Five minutes later we were walking into this tiny little non-chain Pizza restaurant in our tuxedos and gowns and Dee in her wedding dress. The boss flew out of the kitchen with arms flying when he heard that Jarrod was there. He was a big bodied Greek who grabbed Jarrod and hugged and kissed him. Jarrod introduced Dee and he swept her up in his big burly arms and kissed her on the cheek. Dee was laughing hard until he put her down. The boss turned to Jarrod and said, "You are a lucky man Jarrod. She is gorgeous. Dee turned red with embarrassment. He introduced Dee's mom and the boss hugged and kissed her too. He turned to Jarrod and said, "She is single no?" Emma said, "Sort of," and left it at that. Jarrod introduced Alexis as Dee's sister and he repeated the kisses and hugs. He said, "Beautiful women. I've never seen such women." It was Alexis' who was turning red now. Finally, Jarrod introduced me as his future brother-in-law. I reached out my hand and he took it. I was expecting that he would give me the hand crush shake and I was prepared to give as good as I got. I wasn't prepared for his grip though. He was a bear. He said, "You shake hands like a Greek." He lifted me up and hugged me and set me back down.

Jarrod told him we didn't get a chance to eat at the wedding so we decided to come here. The boss thundered, "Of course you would come here. Whatever you want, it is my gift to you on your wedding day." We gave him our orders and he disappeared into the kitchen with arms flying. We sat down at the largest table in the restaurant and talked as we waited. In fifteen minutes we had three Pizzas on the table and we ate like we hadn't eaten in weeks.

When we were done and were getting up from the table the boss flew out of the kitchen again and hugged and kissed all around again. We went out the door laughing our asses off. We all agreed that we loved the guy.

Ten minutes later we were in the elevator of Dee's apartment building. Dee and Jarrod changed out of their wedding clothes and dressed in their pre-planned travel clothes. They were classy but comfortable. I liked Jarrod's clothes and I thought to myself, 'I really need to be more aware of how I dress." I discovered recently that I liked getting dressed up and looking good. I had been basically a slob my entire life.

I drove Jarrod and Dee to the airport and helped Jarrod with the bags until we got to the security gate. We said our goodbyes and I wished them a wonderful time. The round trip took about forty minutes. All was quiet when I entered Dee's apartment. It was dark in the Living room. I was exhausted even though it wasn't even my normal bedtime yet. I made my way down the hall unbuttoning my shirt as I went. I looked into Dee's bedroom and it was empty. I continued down the hall and I could hear the shower in our bathroom. The bedclothes were all messed up. I smiled as I thought about Emma and Alexis together lesbian style while I was gone.

I walked through the bedroom, stripping the shirt off my shoulders and down my arms. Alexis and Emma were in the shower together. I stood in the doorway looking through the glass shower enclosure at two of the most beautiful naked women I had ever seen. My cock pushed hard on my pants and I unbuckled and unzipped them to release my cock. The pants dropped to the floor and I kicked my shoes off. Alexis and Emma were sitting in the middle of the shower floor. Emma was facing me, although she hadn't noticed me yet. Her legs were out in front of her with knees raised. Alexis was sitting the same way facing Emma. They had maneuvered themselves up close so their pussies were touching. Their tits were inches apart from the other. I stroked my hard cock a few times as I watched them.

Emma and Alexis just sat there with the water cascading over them. Their eyes were closed as their foreheads were touching. Randomly, one or the other would push out her lips to touch the lips of the other. They weren't passionate, hard or long; just sensuous, at least from my vantage point. They lasted only a second or so but they always parted with a trailing tongue being dragged across the other's lower lip. Emma had her hands on Alexis' hips and Alexis had done the same with Emma. As if choreographed, they pulled each other closer to grind their pussies together for a brief moment before releasing.

My cock was raging hard as I watched them. To interrupt them would have been a major sin; although I couldn't remember one of the Ten Commandments being, 'Thou shall't not interrupt lesbian love so you can join them.' Alexis's head tipped forward to kiss Emma again and then continued forward until her head rested on Emma's shoulder. Alexis looked so vulnerable and Emma looked so caring. Their tits were now touching as Emma's hands came up Alexis' back and cradled her like she was a baby. Emma kissed Alexis on the earlobe and Alexis shuddered for a brief moment.

I hadn't jerked myself off all summer but it was going to happen now. My hand was furiously jacking on my cock as I watched the erotic sight in the shower from the doorway. With the other hand I tore feet of toilet paper off and readied it for my climax which was only seconds away now. My knees buckled a little but I gathered myself and blasted rope after rope of cum into the wadded up toilet paper. I had forgotten how good it felt. Before Olivia, I jerked off several times a day. It seemed like it was a century ago.

I deposited the cum laden tissue paper in the toilet and faded back into the bedroom. I stripped off my socks and slid under the covers. The cool sheets felt great on my rapidly softening cock. I laid on my back reminiscing about the events of the day. I fell asleep to the virtual video playing in my mind. The last vision I remembered was the horrified look on Joanne's friend's faces when they fell into the ladies room stall and got covered by cum.

I was disturbed slightly when Alexis crawled under the sheets on my right side and Emma crawled in beside me on the left. I moaned out something unintelligible. I remember Alexis leaning toward me to kiss me and I pursed my lips. Emma slid over close and kissed me on my left cheek. I pursed my lips again but made no other effort. I didn't remember another thing until the next morning.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers