Pool Boy Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,324 Followers

Time sped back up again and I surged my hips forward to deposit my last rope of cum. Alexis screamed one last time and then collapsed every muscle in her body like she had just died. It was kind of scary to feel her collapse like that. I pulled my cock out of her and rolled her over to face me. She was a limp rag-doll. I pulled her hard to my body and just held her tight as she had taken a huge breath of air and just held it in her lungs for so long I was alarmed.

Emma had moved up behind me and reached over and put a hand on Alexis' cheek. I kissed her unresponsive lips and said, "Come on Baby. Breathe for me. Please breathe for me." I kissed her lips again and this time Alexis pursed her lips to kiss me back. When I pulled back, the air in her lungs wheezed out of her and she muttered, "I'm okay. Holy Shit. What an orgasm that was?" Emma laughed over my shoulder and when I was sure Alexis was okay, I laughed too.

I held Alexis tight to me and Emma cuddled up behind me and held us both. The door burst open and the ceiling light came on and we were all blinded. With considerable urgency, Dee said, "Jesus Christ, are you alright? It sounded like someone was getting killed in here."

I blinked my eyes several times and got my sight back. Dee was kneeling on the bed. She was naked. Julia stood by the bed on Emma's side. She was also naked. I quickly noted that Julia had a smoking hot body with big tits that only slightly succumbed to the ravages of gravity - hey, I'm a guy. I notice things like that.

Alexis explained to Dee that she had just had the most incredible orgasm of her life. Dee crawled over Alexis and laid her body on the top of both of us and kissed her sister and then me. Dee said, "That's just what I need right now." She grinned at me and then slid back off us and stood by the bed beside Julia who hadn't said a word. She just stared at my cock as it pressed against Alexis' thigh. Dee noticed her staring and waved her hand in front of Julia's face to break her trance. Dee took Julia by the hand and led her from the room and flicked off the light as she closed the door.

I laid back face up and put my arm around Alexis' neck and guided her over to lay her head on my shoulder. I did the same with Emma. Their upper hands immediately went to my sticky cock. Emma slid down my body and slid her lips over my softening cock and lashed her tongue along the shaft and then around and around my velvety glans. She pulled her lips off with a 'pop' and giggled as she slid back up to rest her head on my shoulder again. Her hand joined Alexis' in my crotch. We all fell asleep just like that.

The alarm by Dee's bed went off at six AM. I couldn't believe it. It seemed like we just went to bed. Alexis groaned and rolled over to shut it off and then rolled back over to cuddle up with me. I had my usual morning woody and now both Alexis and Emma were fondling it as they looked across my chest and grinned at each other.

The door burst open again and a naked Dee strolled in and said, "Rise and shine everyone. The bridesmaids and a team of hair stylists will be here in a half-hour. Tick-Tock." She pulled the covers down and grinned as she saw what her sister and her mother were doing to my cock. She looked at a grinning Alexis and then at a grinning Emma and then crawled up on the bed between my legs and swatted their hands away before stretching her lips over the tip of my cock and pushed immediately to the bottom.

Alexis slid down my body until her face was right beside Dee's and then Emma did the same thing. Dee pulled back to the ridge of my glans and pushed back down again. I could feel my cock move into her throat and I let out a groan. I could also feel the urgent exhales of Alexis and Emma in my pubic hair. I was expecting that the three of them would take turns on my cock but Dee never gave it up and used all her tricks to suck out several long shots of cum. She didn't swallow and by the time I was done, her lips and cheeks were extended as she moved off my cock to Alexis' lips. She pushed part of the load in and then moved to Emma and did the same thing.

Julia had come in and watched Dee sucking me off. She watched with fascination as Dee shared her load with Alexis and Emma and then as Dee was pulling back from Emma's lips said, "What about me?" Dee turned to look at Julia and then smiled around her remaining load of cum and then opened her mouth for Julia to see. She pushed cum out on her lips and then sucked it back in again. Julia bent down and kissed Dee and Dee pushed the entire remaining load into Julia's mouth. Julia's eyes went wide. She had apparently expected just a taste and not a mouthful. Julia struggled with the gooey mixture and rolled it around in her mouth mixing it with her own saliva. She gulped hard and swallowed it all and then opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show us that she had swallowed it all.

Alexis giggled and said, "What do you think?"

Julia licked all around her mouth and smacked her lips. She smiled and said, "Kind of tangy and salty. Not bad though." Emma burst out laughing which started Alexis, Dee and Julia laughing too. Julia looked at me and said, "I bet it's best right from the source." Alexis, Emma and Dee burst out laughing again.

Dee pushed off the bed and said, "Come on you guys. We're late. We've got to move. If my bridesmaids show up with Hunter looking like that, we'll never get out of here." Emma pushed off the bed and grabbed Julia by the hand and led her out to the living room to get Julia's bag. Alexis and I headed for the shower.

It's always tough to leave her alone in the shower but we were on a deadline so we just washed each other and kissed and caressed for a minute before drying off. We headed across the hall to her room and dressed in our wedding clothes; I in my tuxedo and Alexis in her maid-of-honor gown that fit her like a glove. It was all I could do not to strip her naked and do what we did last night. She liked what she saw too and she came over and ran her hands over my chest and then playfully ran her hand down my stomach and grabbed my cock through my pants. She giggled and pulled her hand away.

Naked bodies were getting dressed all over the apartment and I was enjoying the scenery. Julia was dressing in the living room. She wasn't part of the bridal party so her gown was completely different. She was stunning. She wasn't getting her hair done by professionals so she pushed her way into Dee's bathroom to style her hair and put on her own makeup.

There was a loud knock on the door and I opened it. Four young women carrying garment bags pushed past me. The last one stopped beside me and scanned me from head to toe and said, "Hubba Hubba," and moved on. Right behind them were three middle-aged women carrying their hair styling and makeup 'stuff'. They all filed past and set up shop in the living room. The leader of the stylists yelled out, "Don't put on your dresses until after your hair is done."

I heard Alexis say over the din of the crowd, "SHIT." I looked over and she was taking off her dress. It was strapless so her bra was strapless to. She wore a thong so she wasn't wearing much when she came out to the living room. She sat in a straight backed kitchen chair and one of the stylists went to work. Emma came out of the bedroom in her underwear and sat beside Alexis. One of the bridesmaids came out next. She wore a long tee shirt. Her nipples were highlighted as she didn't have on a bra. She didn't really need one except to cover her very long nipples sitting on top of her 'fried egg' tits.

As they finished with their hair the next group came in. Bridesmaids #1, 2 and 3 were next. I didn't get their names as no one had introduced us. They were all very attractive and probably around Dee's age of twenty-three. They weren't shy with me in the room as they all wore matching strapless bras and high rise panties. I went back to the bedroom to help Alexis get back into her dress. With the whole package on including the stilettos my cock jumped hard. Alexis giggled when she saw the movement in my pants. I went across the hall to Dee's room. She was apparently freaking out and Emma was trying to calm her down. Dee was topless and was only wearing a satin white thong and lacy white thigh high stockings with her stilettos on. My cock jumped again. Emma had got into her dress after her hair was done and she was absolutely beyond stunning as she was dobbing the tears out of Dee's eyes. Emma waved me away and continued calming Dee.

Dee was the last to have her hair done. She sat in the chair dressed the same as she was in her room, basically naked. I guess the stylists were also makeup professionals. They went from Alexis and Emma to the four bridesmaids working their magic. Alexis had never had professional makeup done before and it looked amazing when she was done. I whispered in her ear, "Do we have time before we leave?" I was just kidding, but she looked up at the clock on the wall as if checking to see if they had time or not. I whispered again, "I was just kidding but you looking fucking amazing right now." She grinned and gave me a peck on the lips.

The phone rang and it was the limo driver saying that he was in the garage by the elevator whenever everyone was ready. I relayed the information to Dee and Emma. Dee was finishing up her hair and makeup and she was gorgeous; especially since she was naked from the waist up. I told Emma that I would drive her car with Julia to the Church. Emma dug her keys from her tiny purse and handed them to me. I kissed her good-bye and kissed Alexis and told her to 'break a leg'. She was grinning at me as I took Julia by the hand and led her out the door.

Just as I expected, we were no sooner in the car and out of the parking garage when Julia leaned across the console and yanked my zipper down. I pushed her hand away and zipped back up. I didn't say anything to her. She reached in again and pushed her hand down on my crotch. My cock hardened under her hand but I pushed her away again. She moved back into her seat and pouted the rest of the way to the Church. Jane was standing in the front entrance of the Church when we drove up. I did a U- turn and parked across the street. Guests were streaming in from the parking lot. Family members not seen in years were hugging and kissing on the front lawn. I escorted Julia through the throng to her step-mother. I nodded at Jane and she smiled at me. I walked past them into the Church. The minister recognized me from last night's rehearsal and walked over in his robes. I saw that the other groomsmen were already there and doing their jobs escorting family and friends of the groom or bride to the appropriate side of the Church. I joined them.

The crowd thinned outside as everyone was seated in their pews when the limo pulled up. The four bridesmaids stepped out first followed by Alexis. Emma stepped out followed by Dee. Every one of them was gorgeous but my eyes were on Alexis as they made their way down the walkway to the front entrance. They shunted off to the right to prepare for the procession. The organ was playing softly and the din grew when word spread that the bride's party had arrived.

Jarrod and his best-man stepped out of a side room and moved up beside the minister. He looked nervous but the best-man was almost hyperventilating. The placement of guests was complete and we made our way down the center aisle to stand off to the best-man's left.

The first bridesmaid appeared at the door and we were off. The organ started playing a new piece and everyone stood at once and turned to face the back of the Church. One by one the bridesmaids slowly made their way to the front. I saw Alexis lean down and kiss Dee before she came down the aisle. After Alexis was standing by the minister, the organ music changed to the wedding march and Dee and Emma walked arm in arm down the center aisle. Dee was gorgeous and Jarrod was beaming. Emma played the Father-of-the-bride part and gave Dee away and then turned and stood at her seat. Everyone sat as one and the ceremony was underway.

I tuned out most of the ceremony, as I was infatuated with Alexis. She had never looked as beautiful as right then. I tuned back in when the minister proclaimed,"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." Everyone stood and started clapping and cheering. Jarrod and Dee made their way down the aisle to handshakes and flashing cameras. Alexis and the Best-man followed. I brought up the rear as I offered my arm to the bridesmaid who had ogled me at Dee's apartment. She whispered to me as we walked down the aisle, "Are you here with anyone?" I nodded. At the end of the aisle where the procession was breaking up she said, "Are you with someone in the wedding party?" I nodded again. She looked confused.

I said, "I'm with Dee's sister Alexis the maid of honor." A light came on in her eyes.

She said, "The one with the huge rock on her finger?" I nodded. "You're engaged to her. Holy shit. She's gorgeous." She hesitated for a moment and then continued, "So are you." I grinned at her and turned a shade of red.

"Thank you," I said. She went off and mingled with her other bridesmaid friends. Alexis came over and threw her arms around me and kissed my passionately. She pushed her pelvis against mine and my cock grew to full size. When she stepped back I reached down and adjusted myself to relieve the pressure. All four bridesmaids had watched the whole thing and they tittered and tee-heed as they covered their mouths to whisper to each other.

I leaned to Alexis' ear and whispered, "Don't leave me alone with these bridesmaids. Okay?" She turned and glanced back at them and then back at me and giggled. We all moved out of the hallway so the guests could exit the church and get to the reception which was at the hotel where Jane and Julia and a lot of other guests were staying.

The reception went off great. All the traditions from the reception line to the cutting of the cake went off as planned. It was an open bar and everyone was having a great time. The couple's first dance was followed by Jarrod and Emma. Jarrod's dad danced with Dee and I filled in for Dee's dad to dance with Jarrod's mom. Then it was open floor and I danced with Alexis. She stretched up to my ear and whispered, "You must have made quite an impression on Aunt Jane last night. She and Julia have asked my Mom if she can hook you up with them in their room. She told them you aren't hers to hook up." I looked at Alexis' face which was flushed a little. She had that familiar lascivious look on her face and I knew she wanted in on it too. I never said yes or no but Alexis replied, "I'll let Mom know that they should meet us in their room a half-hour from now." My cock pushed out hard in anticipation and Alexis smiled and pushed her hips against it.

Just then the bridesmaid that had asked if I was with anyone tapped Alexis on the shoulder and asked if she could cut in? Alexis turned to look at her and then turned back to me and whispered, "You have a fan." She stepped aside and the bridesmaid stepped in. She said, "My name is Joanne. You're Hunter." I nodded. I was trying to keep her at a respectable distance but she wasn't having any of that. She pulled herself in close to me and there was no way she could have missed the raging hard cock in my pants as her stomach pressed up against it. She looked down between us and then back up at me. "Holy Shit Hunter. You're packing." I moved her back and she moved right back in again. I looked over at Alexis with a "Help me" look on my face. She had a grin from ear to ear as she watched Joanne basically trying to fuck me on the dance floor.

When the dance ended I thanked Joanne and stepped by her toward Alexis who was now laughing out loud. Joanne dragged her hand across my crotch as I went by. Alexis said, "I just saw my mom talking to Jane again and she sure looked happy." The next song started and I wrapped Alexis up in my arms and swayed to the music. Almost immediately, another of the bridesmaids tapped Alexis on the shoulder and asked if she could cut in. Alexis turned to look at who this was. She exclaimed, "Oh for Christ's sake. Get the other bridesmaids together right now and meet us in the ladies room. The bridesmaid just stood there with a dumb look on her face and Alexis burst out, "NOW." She hurried off and we watched as she gathered each of them and headed out of the banquet room toward the rest rooms. Alexis turned to me and said, "Twits. Let them get a feel and a taste if they want and get this over with. We have twenty minutes to get to Jane's room. I'll meet you there." She turned and walked off. I watched her go to the bar and I headed for the ladies room.

Like before, they were all twittering with questions for each other when I pushed in the door and closed and locked it behind me. Now they were bashful and giggled like ten year olds. After several seconds, Joanne introduced the other bridesmaids. I can't list them here because I don't remember. Joanne pushed her body against mine and reached down and felt my hard cock through my pants. She watched my face as she pulled my zipper down and pulled my cock out. Her eyes went wide when she tried to wrap her fingers around the girth. I smiled at her reaction. She backed away and released my cock like it was a pit-viper. I leaned back against the counter.

Now they could all see my bouncing cock and all at once they collectively gasped. Joanne said, "Holy shit guys. It's even bigger than I thought." She tentatively moved her hand toward my cock and I took it and pressed her fingers around my cock. She gripped it hard and I flexed back against her pressure. I motioned for the others to come over and one by one they wrapped their fingers around it. Joanne took another turn and began jerking me off. I groaned hard which gave Joanne the confidence to continue. She knelt on the floor in front of me to get a better angle. This put the tip of my cock just above her eye level. The others moved in closer to watch Joanne. None of them wanted anything to do with it. They just wanted to watch.

Joanne looked up at my face and asked, "Can I suck on it?" I smiled and nodded. Joanne looked at the others and then came up higher on her knees and stuck her tongue out to flick the velvety crown. She did it again and then put her lips on the glans and kissed it. She was trembling.

I said, "Joanne. Have you done this before?" She smiled and nodded. I was thinking, 'Not very likely.' I continued, "Joanne. It's perfectly okay if you haven't. I'll help you." Her eyes glanced back to her friends and then she looked at the floor and shook her head. She was obviously embarrassed to admit that she had never given a blowjob before. I reached down and gripped Joanne's arms and lifted her to her feet. I looked at the other three and told them not to move. I led Joanne down to an empty stall and I backed in pulling her in behind me. The others followed to watch but I shut the stall door and latched it. I unbuckled my pants and dropped them to the floor. I sat on the toilet and maneuvered Joanne back to her knees in front of me.

I whispered, "Open your mouth as wide as you can. Relax your jaw. Don't be afraid of it. If it's too much, that's okay." She smiled up at me and opened her mouth wide. She stuck her fist in to force it open a little more. She relaxed her jaw and found that she could open her mouth wider. She held it like that until I lifted my cock up to her lips. She looked at it and closed her mouth and gulped. Her eyes looked terrified but she seemed determined. She stretched her mouth open and moved her lips onto my glans. I moaned to give her confidence. She grinned at my response and pushed her lips over the ridge and gagged immediately. She pulled back and licked her lips. I told her to spit on the head and she gathered up some saliva and spit most of it on the floor. She did it again and hit the mark. I ran my hands up to the spit and dragged it down my shaft. She watched every move I made. She pushed her lips back on again and stretched her mouth wide like she had practiced and her lips slipped down over the glans. Her eyes were flooding with tears as she stayed right there for a few moments.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,324 Followers