All Comments on 'Pool Party Ch. 02'

by swigby

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Is he really going to get some balls

or just let her run back to Nick??

Best he just leaves the slut here now and goes home alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Same old Crap

How can these so called men(or is pussy a better term) live with themselves? Kick the bitch out & cut your losses. Once a slut, always a slut. Get over it.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Same old same old

Does the wimp have enough balls to throw the slut out?

SoftlySoftlyalmost 20 years ago
Oh, I liked your story.

Very well written. Nice touch to have him wondering what was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
next steps

Im interested to see if Svengali Nick can get Carol to take more control of her poor wimpy husband

I have a feeling she would enjoy it-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loser

Bad enough he's a wimp and there is no way she could respect him. In the coming days she would grow to enjoy herself more and eventually she would totally cuck him and/or force him to leave...he doesn't have any balls...Nick DOES!!!

SomehowyouSomehowyouabout 13 years ago
Interesting story

Great story and well written. I loved the series and I can't wait for the next installment. Oh and to the critics out there that do not like these types of stories and leave nasty comments. Why don't you just not bother reading them? Why not just pass on the loving wives section all together. But we all know what's going on. You long to be a cuck yourself. You are masturbating wishing it were your own wife. After you cum you are disgusted by yourself and leave a nasty comment. Go see a professional about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Eh...hardly

To the previous commenter...I surf stories, and I'd bet a bunch of people do the same. Now and then we come across a piece of shit like this and we comment accordingly. Maybe it helps you deal with being you to accuse others of being fucked in the head cuckolds..you know, try to drag others down to your level since there's no chance in hell of you raising to someone elses. Hey, if that works for you, go for it, but pardon while I (and I suspect many others) laugh at your failed manhood and desperate attempt to quantify it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hardly

as in our cocks get hard when we read cuck tales - but our self-loathing demands we comment negatively. WBC (wannabe cuckolded) club scans LW for cuck stories, we read, we spank, we leave a negative comment - it is how we roll.

WBC4EVER

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
please add more

nicely done, I loved it.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Dead whore...

Couldn't even look at her wimpy husband in the eye. She is a used up whore now. No conscious, no love, no feelings. Just screw me, anyone and everyone, doesn't matter anymore. And he is a gutless husband without a care about her. They both need to die because she will be back to Nicks and be his gang bang whore and there is nothing that Jack can do to stop her.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Swigby is a great.name for an author of cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have to agree with 26thNC. So many cuck stories and they're all alike.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous