All Comments on 'Pool Party Orgy'

by Onedragon

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
And thank you

Hot story, and thank you for not getting anybody pregnant - I, too detest those plot lines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

other dudes being added for really no reason other to place some lame balance isnt necessary. passing off a lesbian explanation in your wrap up is a weak justification. teenage dudes not having a lesbian fetish or interest would be very odd. pregnancy plot lines dont bother me, but mr johnson being added like almost every other group scene to have more cocks is just as lame as adding pregnancy would be. too many stories ive read recently have been ruined by adding a bunch of dudes only to convolute the original story. it gets old fast.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 7 years ago

I loved the story! Five stars and a favorite point!! Possible next story, the twins double team the dad or he dates the twins and the mom gets in on the end of date action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
rather extreme

Not my favorite but you sure got going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pool Party, to be continued.

Great story, how about a threesome with mom and sis, then a threesome with the twins and then adding the sister. Or some alone time with mom, and/or sis, or with julia? How about doing the twins, one by one? then the other twin, then julia. You can take it wherever you want to, there are a lot of paths you can go to. It's your call, no one else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OMG

I swear I came like 10 to 15 times while reading

PS I'm 14 and you truly captured all of the main fantasy's in one afternoon

caitiff1969caitiff1969about 7 years ago
Incredible tale

Thank you for putting all of those fantasies in one story. Hoping that you continue with the twins, the aunt, or maybe even a cousin.

happydutchguyhappydutchguyabout 7 years ago
Pool party, continued

You really nailed it (pun intended). The 5 stars are well deserved. As to a possible continuation of the story; I imagine the neighbors warming up to family loving, someone (I leave it up to you to choose who) fucking up badly and being excluded from the action, only to be accepted again after an incredibly humiliating spanking session. Just some thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this story. He definitely needs to do mom, sister, and the twins again. Maybe even be the boyfriend of both the twins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sequel Please

Would love to see the twins fuck their daddy while giving up their asses to their new boyfriend, while their mom cleans his spunk out of their pussies and assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Holy Fantasy, Batman!!!

Aside from Aunt Judy getting so little playtime, that story soared to #1 in my book!!! You need to do a serious service to your fans and come up with at least a follow-up or four or five...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pool party continued

Amazing story definitely needs another chapter.

OnedragonOnedragonabout 7 years agoAuthor
There will be a sequel!

Due to the weslth of comments and messages I have received I got to thinking some more about the characters and the situations that could arise from this story and I believe I have more than enough to continue for ar least one sequel. Thanx for your comments and keep voting! Onedragon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The twins - identical or not?

When the twins arrived at the pool, you had them in different bikinis, which they then dumped. But, based on what you had written earlier, how did he know which one was which? Their talk while he was fucking the first one allowed him to identify them, but how could he possibly tell them apart once they moved away - especially considering he was rather occupied at the time?

I had identical girl twins in my class at school, and I was the only one who could tell them apart (still don't know how I did it, but I was never wrong). And a girlfriend of mine, much later in life, had gorgeous identical twin teenage daughters who I could also tell apart when nobody else could. But I certainly couldn't do it from more than a few feet away! I somehow doubt that I could have managed it (or been worried about which was which) while getting my rocks off with their mother.

Apart from that minor quibble, though, I loved the story, and look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FUEL FOR US

Your story was great fuel for me and my parents. We had grreat family fun while reading it. Thanks!

Little One

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

OK, so it was a little over-the-top and nowhere near realistic (most likely, at any rate), and I would have deducted a star for that (gave it 5), but you explained why you did this at the end, which caused me to rethink it. I'm the anonymous that just gave you that very long review on your other story. As I said then, you have great talent for this stuff, and I look forward to more incest stories from you. When you start outlining your next "new" story, I urge you to consider multiple chapters, and ending with anal sex, which you haven't done yet. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please oh please

This story has so much potential for a huge set of delicious stories.

Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As a totally outrageous and impossible fantasy collection, it was masterful... as a story...

...it will have to go somewhere to keep it interesting and keep readers returning....unless mindless stroking is what you want your audience to enjoy most...

Endless repeats or variations on the afternoon fantasy fuckfest will run out of steam quickly. You have a knack for excited, sex-talk. Do you have the chops to tell a complete story?

I think so, and would like to see one that goes somewhere in addition to another sex scene. I'd like to get to know the characters' back stories or at least see a bit more of their lives beyond their marathon fucking. I think this would produce a far more engaging story. Really, no drama or trauma (other than the risk and implication of the characters' illicit actions) leaves one a bit hungry for some reality.

So, stroke on, if you must, but if you're looking to impress....well broaden your reach in these stories.

Oh, it is a pet peeve....please mind your use of "too" and "to" and....well, I hesitate, but.... "labia" and "lips" are the same thing... so to use "labia lips" is to say "lips lips".... it just comes off pointless and kerblunky (stumbling) in the reading. Just leave it at "outer lips", "lips" or "inner lips", vaginal lips (and variations thereof), or substitute "labia" for "lips" alone in either case...just not both together.....please.

Please, continue in some form, though.

And thank you.

jrbooks1jrbooks1over 6 years ago
More

you absolutely need to make this a repeat, doesn't look like you have many stories but I live all I've read and hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sorry but i had to stop reading when....

you added the male neighbor and the mother pulled off of her son's dick to go suck off the newcomer. that turned me completely off and made my dick lose all hardness. hack writing bs justification. plz don't do that with your other series

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I got a pool full of cum on my bed now !!

Well , that was a day well spent , and a story well read .

Well why don't ya try some apocalypse background a horny mom , a horny wife , a horny daughter and a horny guy .

That would be a Atomic-Cum-Blast .

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
a whole lot of sex!!

5 stars. loved the story. i loved all the characters and all the sex, sex, sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NO SWORD FIGHTING!!!

Too many dicks in this story. Shoulda been a harem without neighbours interference. Son could take mom and sisters by himself and the anti-lesbian bullshite at the end had me shaking my head in disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ENCORE!

A threesome between Jimmy/mother and aunt.

A threesome between Jimmy/the twins from next door.

A threesome between Jimmy/mother/sister.

A threesome between Jimmy/sister/aunt.

A foursome between Jimmy and the adult ladies.

A foursome between Jimmy and the teenage girls.

An all out lezzie orgy with Jimmy judging the ladies.

The possibilities are endless.

Gambit275Gambit275about 4 years ago
it's great

need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree with the negatives, the more I read the lower the score became. Not even remotely believable. Just walks up and finger fucks his mom? She hasn’t had a sick in “so long” yet just ducks her son and then has the next door neighbors join in? Fucking 6 different women in the space of a few minutes, with his “7 1/2 in her?” Un-fucking-believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking fabulous, a wonderful orgy with a glut of hot incestous cunts. Omg what would I not give to join this sex crazed orgy. More and more ot this family fuck fest, and soon please. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

h0llel0ttahairh0llel0ttahairabout 2 years ago

Loved it all. You have many ways to go here. Neighborhood, school, more relatives. I'd get more guys in to help balnce it out with the women. Voyeuristic tendency to give Jimmy a break but keep the action going. Love interests for the women as long as playing with Jimmy is allowed. Jimmy stays the hero but the story keeps going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More plz!!!

Sequel!

Series!

Basically, continue your tale of Jimmy and his recuperative powers and ability to bring many women to orgasm!

Gambit275Gambit275over 1 year ago

yeah man need more

JulianusJulianusover 1 year ago

Nagyon tetszett! Mikor lesz folytatás?

JulianusJulianusover 1 year ago

Nagyon jó! Várom a folytatást!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story I’ve ever read

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Hot

Where did Mr. Johnson vanish to. He just disappeared. I'm sure he would have loved to fuck his twin daughters.

Oh, and thanks for saying no one is getting pregnant. I hate those stories too. Pregnancy isn't hot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow! Just wow!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very hot but not at all believable that all this could happen all at once.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnedragon@Onedragon
Sorry to my followers for the lack of new stuff. This past year has been very trying and I have been in a funk. There are a couple stories in the works but have been slow due to crap of the world. Thoughts and ideas are still overflowing but I'm just not getting them written q...