Poor Barry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,588 Followers

"I'll do it!" he excitedly said.

Barry did just that, then cleaned the garage. He needed to shower next, so he decided to clean his mother's bathroom while he was in there.

"This is spotless!" Brandy hugged her son. "Thank you so much."

"Can I use your shower? I need to shower anyway, I figured I'd clean your bathroom, if it's ok with you," Barry asked.

"You don't have to ask! Of course you can use it. You cleaned it!"

"Thanks."

"I need to shower too. I'll use yours."

For a second Barry thought they could share, but was too chicken to bring it up.

He resisted the urge to jack off to her in her own shower. Instead, taking his time to rest, and think about all the work he did for not only her, but the house, that day.

He ended the shower, went to his room, and changed for dinner. His mother was still in his shower. Barry was getting his socks on, sitting on his bed, when she exited his bathroom, her long towel wrapped around her body. She tousled his hair.

"Thank you again for everything you did today," She said, leaving his room.

"You're welcome," Barry whispered, sitting alone on his bed.

Barry cleaned the kitchen once more after dinner, after everyone dispersed. His mother hugged him tightly, wearing another dress.

"Thank you again, for everything," she held him tightly.

"Yeah, it was no problem. I like to help out."

Brandy ended the hug. "Great. Listen I'm going to hang out with a friend again. I'll see you in the morning."

"Oh, alright," Barry's heart was pounding. Nothing was working.

He watched her leave from a front window, getting into TJ's car.

Barry made his way to the back pool area, sounds of sex in Aunt Wendy's room driving him out there.

Sitting in a chair, rubbing his temples, Barry thought about three more chances. He heard noise coming from pool. His Aunt Dolly emerged from the water. Barry didn't even see her out there.

She grabbed a towel, standing before her nephew. "Ok, two haven't turned out great. You still have three more tries."

"What if none of this works?"

"Something will, it's bound to," Dolly assured him. "I'm going inside to take care of your grandpa. Spend time with your mom tomorrow. Quality time, just hanging out, devoting the day to her."

"Fine," Barry said.

Dolly tossed him the towel, making her way inside. Barry watched her fling her top off, then slide her bikini thong down her legs next, walking naked through the house to her father's waiting cock.

"Wow," Barry blinked several times.

*****

It was after midnight.

Wendy was on her back, Wade in between her legs, licking all around her pussy. She gripped his hair, holding him in place, as an orgasm washed over her.

In that same moment, down the hall, Barry's grandpa was eating out Dolly. She was on all fours, and he was behind her, swirling his tongue all around her pussy and puckered hole.

Barry was alone in his room, jacking off. He imagined taking his nude mother to bed, kissing, licking all over her body, finally arriving at her pussy. He imagined sliding his tongue inside her, tasting her.



Quality Time

Barry woke up early the next, cooked a simple breakfast once more, and waited for his mother.

"Hi again. Smells great!" Brandy appeared, wearing her jogging outfit.

"Thanks. It'll be here for you when you get back."

"Want to come with me?" she asked.

Barry nearly forgot about spending as much time with her as possible, even if it meant jogging – something he didn't like. "Yeah! I mean, sure. I'm not very fast though."

"It's fine. Go change and meet me outside. We'll take it slow," his mother told him.

A few minutes later, Barry appeared in a t-shirt, gym shorts and running shoes. His mother extended her hand and pulled him along.

They took it slow, the neighbor and Brandy chatting casually about things, while Barry somewhat kept up. It was rough, but he managed. He thought this might make him look bad to his mother; out-of-shape, weak. He tried to ignore those thoughts and focus on spending quality time with her.

After their jog, Brandy held his hand, walking back to the house. Barry thought maybe this language of love would work. She suggested the beach next. Barry happily agreed.

His happiness turned to awkwardness when his mother appeared in a white, thong bikini, leaving little to the imagination.

They held hands, Barry controlling his breathing, back to the beach. They set up their stuff, his mother handing Barry suntan lotion. "Do you mind?" she asked, sitting facing the ocean.

"Sure," Barry gulped, kneeling behind her. He moved her hair out of the way and slowly rubbed the lotion into her shoulders, neck, back.

His mother gave a soft, little moan when he was done. "Thank you," she said over her shoulder. "Your turn."

Barry nodded, quickly moving to sitting position. Brandy was behind him next. Her hands were so strong, yet soft at the same time. Barry blushed, thinking his mother was deeply rubbing the suntan lotion into what little muscles he had. He thought about TJ and his hulking frame. Barry was nothing compared to that. He was lost in how good his mother's hands gliding over his neck and shoulders felt. He could've sworn he felt her breasts on the back of his head, but was too scared to move or look around. He closed his eyes, loving the feeling of her touch.

"There we go," Brandy kissed the side of his head and sat next to him.

Mother and son were quiet mostly. Barry had no idea if this was working or doing anything. They sat there, feet in the sand, occasionally sharing a sweet smile with one another.

Barry thought about trying the Words of Affirmation method, but decided against it. He didn't was too afraid to fail again.

Barry was nearly startled when he felt something on his shoulder. It was his mother's head. He didn't look at her face; he couldn't see her eyes closed, a soft smile, enjoying his company. Instead, he rested his head on top of hers.

After a while, Brandy stirred, stood, and extended her hand saying, "Let's go."

Barry complied, holding his mother's hand into the water.

It was warm; they were able to easily move about the small waves, not needing to adjust to chilly water.

Barry found himself chest deep in water when his mother appeared behind him, throwing her arms around him, jumping up. "Catch me!"

Barry extended his arms behind him, hooking them around her knees. They said nothing for a while, looking to passing ships on the horizon, small waves gently bumping against them.

More silence, more time passed. Brandy led her son out of the water to their stuff on the beach. She grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her. Barry dried off too.

"Let's grab some lunch," Brandy suggested.

They sat at a nearby sandwich shop. Brandy had the towel around her waist, Barry had his around his neck and shoulders. The meal arrived a few minutes later. They ate in silence, until Barry spoke up.

"So, uh, want to do anything else today?"

"Sure! We can hang out by the pool, we can go to that naval museum, we can take a nap," his mother suggested.

"Great. Whatever you want," Barry replied.

The check arrived and Barry quickly grabbed it.

"Barry?" his mother asked.

He smiled, quickly pulling out his debit card.

"That's very sweet of you," Brandy patted his hand.

"It's fine," he shrugged.

The next couple hours were spent, with the rest of the family, by their pool. Barry didn't sit up in his room this time, watching from above. He actually played and talked with his cousin some, while his Aunt Wendy and mother conversed. All four of them played next. Brandy was on Barry's shoulders trying to knock Wendy off of Wade's.

Later that afternoon, Barry and his mother were in naval museum, holding hands, taking their time enjoying the exhibits. Barry felt like they were a couple, but still felt odd. In his mind, he was a scrawny, unattractive, little twerp and his mother a gorgeous goddess. They were holding hands, walking around just like a couple. Surely it looked weird for such a contrast in appearance. Barry felt it would look more normal if she were with a hunk like TJ. He felt a woman like this mother was miles above his league. Brandy didn't seem to care or even notice the difference in their appearance; she was enjoying herself.

After their museum trip, Brandy took a nap with Barry. Barry remained wide awake, holding his sleeping mother in his arms. His aunts and their lovers were outside or at the beach. It was just him and her.

"I hope this works. I hope she can see how much I love her," Barry thought, the wonderful aroma of his mother's hair wafting through his nostrils.

She stirred, Barry pretending to do so as if he slept too. He rubbed his eyes pretending he was napping. Brandy kissed his cheek and headed to the shower. Barry thought about making a joke that he could join her, but chickened out once more.

He found his aunts in the kitchen preparing dinner. His mother arrived a little later, as dinner was served. She was wearing another dress. Barry thought it was odd, but didn't ask.

After dinner, Brandy kissed him on the top of the head. "Thanks for a wonderful day. I loved it. See you later."

His heart sank. He somehow smiled at her when she left. Dolly cringed, watching it unfold.

"Barry," she placed her hand on his shoulder. He shook his head and left the table.

A couple hours later, Dolly wearing only another of her father's shirts, joined Barry in his room. She put her arm around him, sitting next to him on the bed. Wendy and Wade were having sex outside; Barry's window was closed.

"Tomorrow is another day. Another language to try. I'm going to give you some money to buy her a nice gift. Maybe some jewelry. Alright?" Dolly asked.

Barry shrugged.

"Today was great though. You and her had a wonderful time. She'll love a bracelet or necklace. Don't give up hope," Dolly encouraged him.

Barry stood looking out into the night, not even caring to watch Aunt Wendy and Wade in the pool.

Dolly hugged him from behind. "I'll catch you in the morning."

She removed her shirt, letting it fall on Barry's floor and left to join her father in his room.

*****

It was after midnight.

Wendy was sucking Wade's dick in her bed. She paused grabbing a tit to bang it up against his long, straight rod. She gave him a smile, then resumed sucking him dry.

In that same moment, down the hall, Barry's grandpa was sitting in the shower, on a bench installed for him. Dolly was on her knees in front of him, tenderly kissing, licking, and washing his cock.

Barry was alone in his room, jacking off. He struggled to keep an erection. He was distraught, feeling like a failure. He tried to imagine his mother's beautiful mouth wrapped around his cock. But couldn't. He gave up, rolling over to go to sleep.



Receiving Gifts

Barry was greeted by Aunt Dolly the next morning. She arrived in his room, climbed on top of him and straddled him.

"What, what are you doing?" the groggy Barry rubbed his eyes.

"I'm giving you a gift. You can use it, in turn, to buy your mom a gift," She tickled his side again, then placed a few hundred dollars on his forehead.

Barry grabbed the money, "Where did you get this much?"

"I've done some prostitution on the side," Dolly joked.

"Huh?" Barry didn't catch on, distracted that his aunt was only wearing a t-shirt, her bare pussy resting against his morning wood.

"I was joking," She wiggled her hips against his cock.

Barry blushed, "Uh, right, yeah."

His aunt got off him, much to his relief. "Ok, go to the mall. Go to a random jewelry store. Pick out a random necklace, preferably with sapphires on it. That's her birth month's gemstone. If you don't know what it looks like, ask the salesperson. Don't worry about the style of the necklace – she will be so impressed that you got her a gift like that and that's all that matters. When she asks where you got the money, tell her you saved up for it. If she feels guilt that you spent your money, just hug her, tell her you love her."

"Alright, sure," Barry sat up, quickly adjusting his erection.

"Good. Now get going!"

Barry obeyed his aunt, got dressed and headed downstairs. His mother was just leaving with her neighbor friend for a jog. He snuck through the kitchen, to the front door – she didn't see him.

He followed his aunt's advice. He went to the first jewelry story he saw. He was greeted by a friendly saleslady, as he was the first customer that morning.

He asked about sapphires. She showed Barry an assortment of rings, necklaces, earrings which contained the blue gemstone.

Barry did a little math in his head. He loved a pair of earrings, but one necklace caught his eye. He had enough to get the necklace he liked, or to get a simpler necklace, one not as exquisite and the earrings. He figured more gifts would be better and opted for the earrings and more basic sapphire necklace.

He sped home, hid the present for his mother under his bed, and took a shower. He planned on giving it to her after dinner. If she was wearing a dress to go out again, surely this gift would change her mind. She'd kiss him, she'd say she was staying in, and they'd end up in bed.

"This has got to work," Barry thought, drying off after his shower.

The day progressed, Barry spent time with his mother at the beach, chatting idly about moving there, about his younger years. He cleaned his bathroom later, then offered it to her to use. Brandy smiled, kissed his cheek and took him up on his offer, complimenting how clean it was.

Waiting for dinner, Barry was met with more sadness mixed with anger when his mother appeared in yet another dress.

"No, not tonight. You'll stay in tonight," he thought.

After dinner, Barry pulled her to the side. "Hey. I need to give you something."

"Sure," Brandy took his arm, following him out by the pool. They sat across from each other in lounge chairs.

"Mom, I want you to have this," Barry pulled out the two small boxes he was concealing.

Brandy was confused, looking them over, before opening them. Her eyes widened, her mouth dropped. "Barry?"

He quickly blurted out, "I've been saving up. I love you!"

He immediately regretted it, since his mother didn't have a chance to ask him anything Dolly predicted she would.

"I, I don't' know what to say," she covered her mouth. Barry again acting nervously, recalling Dolly's words and hugged his mother.

Brandy hugged back, eyes tearing up. "They're beautiful, Barry," she whispered in his ear. "Thank you, so much," She kissed his cheek.

"I love you," Barry said, looking into his eyes. He felt a rush of pride as those words came out sounding a little more than love between parent and child.

Brandy paused, caressing his cheek, "I love you too."

She leaned in closer, Barry doing the same. "This is it!" he thought.

"Brandy!" the neighbor popped into the backyard pool area.

Brandy gasped. "Oh, hey, Mon."

"Sorry I'm late!"

"It's ok," Brandy told the neighbor. She glanced to her son. "I gotta go. I'll see you later. Thank you so much for these."

"Mmhmm," Barry nodded. His heart crushed. He glanced at the smiling neighbor, cursing her for accidently ruining the moment, wondering why people don't use the front door.

Brandy emerged from the house, after putting the jewelry away, waved to Barry and joined her friend.

"That's it. I'm done. She doesn't want me like that," Barry thought, leaning back in the lounge chair.

Several minutes passed, Barry sighed and got up.

"Barry!" Dolly called out to him from the back door, in her tiny bikini, ready for another night swim. Barry rushed passed by her, through the gate, toward the beach. He didn't want to talk to anyone.

Dolly chased after him.

*****

"Barry!" Dolly caught up with him. He was standing near the water, looking out at the dark horizon.

"Barry," Dolly touched his shoulder.

"Please, just let me be. Nothing is working."

"You still have one final method."

Barry shook his head, sitting in the sand. "Won't matter. She's not into all this."

Dolly sat next to him, "Please, just try the final love language. Physical touch."

"It won't matter. I'm not good at that stuff either."

"Can you try? Don't you love her?" Dolly asked.

"Yeah."

"Then start small; hugs, caresses, kisses that aren't ones you'd give a mother."

He shook his head.

"Or just go for it. Kiss her hard, take her off guard."

"Dolly, just drop it. This is dumb."

His aunt paused, thinking of what to do next. She felt so bad for Barry, and guilty for putting her nephew in this position. She recalled tonight was the night an old movie was coming on TV that her dad wanted to watch. They agreed to have a night off, letting him rest up a bit.

Dolly licked her lips, turned around, her back to Barry, and went to all fours. "Barry."

"What?" he turned to look at her, his mouth dropping when his aunt pulled her thong bikini bottoms down.

"Do you love me?"

"Uh, um, yeah, I mean, of course."

"Romantic love or not, show me," Dolly flexed her butt cheeks.

"Show you?"

"Yes, this is yours tonight, if you want it."

"I, I don't know – "

"Barry, you can stay in your room alone tonight, jacking off again. Or you can show me with physical touch how you feel. Do you love your aunt?"

"Yes."

Dolly wiggled her hips.

"I'll show you," Barry said. He grabbed her butt cheeks, pried them apart, and dove right in.

He licked and kissed all around her asshole, pussy, ass cheeks. Barry was so hungry, and so annoyed that this plan wasn't working. But something was working tonight. He had his aunt's juicy ass in his face, right there on the beach.

"Barry!" Dolly cried out. He continued to feast upon her ass.

"Inside!" Dolly pushed him away, then grabbed his face, kissing him hard. She tore off her top, leaving her bikini on the beach, and jumped in her nephew's arms.

"See? You are strong. Now carry me to bed."

Barry did as he was told, arriving at the home, nearly exhausted.

He crashed his aunt down on his bed, climbing on top of her. Dolly ran her hands over his body after helping him remove his shirt. He slid out of his shorts and boxers, grabbed the base of his cock and jammed it into her waiting pussy.

"Ah! Barry!" Dolly cried out, throwing her arms around him, bringing him to her face to kiss once more.

Barry grunted, slamming into her, the sounds of Aunt Wendy and Wade echoing down the hall.

"You want her so badly," Dolly said.

"Uh huh," Barry answered, pounding into his aunt.

"Tomorrow, hug her, kiss her, tell her you love her as well," Dolly instructed, kissing Barry again.

Dolly's tongue left his mouth, she continued. "Give her massage. Keep your hands on her, caressing her always. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes!"

"Good. Now cum in me!" Dolly ordered.

"Ahh, D-Dolly!" Barry drove his cock deep into her as it exploded, unloading his cum inside her.

He collapsed on top of her, out-of-breath. Dolly ran her fingers over his back. "I think you need to practice."

"Practice?"

She answered him with a smile.

*****

It was after midnight.

Wendy was squatting up and down on Wade's dick in her bed. Her hands were resting on his shoulder, the bed creaking. He motor-boated her breasts as they bounced in front of his face. "Yes! Yes!" Wendy climaxed.

In that same moment, down the hall, Barry's grandpa was lying in the bed, snoring lightly. The old movie he wanted to watch was playing in the background on the TV. He was resting for a night, regaining his energy for his daughter the following night.

Barry wasn't alone in his room, jacking off. He was on his back, watching his Aunt Dolly bounce her ass up and down on his cock, looking over her shoulder at him. He slapped it and guided her to all fours, rubbing her sweaty back, he continued fucking her from behind.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,588 Followers