Poor Barry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,587 Followers

"Mom, it's fine. Aunt Wendy explained everything to me."

"She told me. Her and I talk a lot, remember?"

"Yeah."

"So I guess," Brandy licked her lips. "You'll move into my room with me. Just like Dolly and Dad, and Wendy and Wade."

"That'd be nice, Mom," Barry's cock twitched inside her.

"I have a huge sexual appetite. Think you'll be able to keep up?"

"I will do my best for you."

"I know you will," Brandy kissed Barry, his hands gripping her ass, his butt flexing, driving his cock in deeper.

Brandy got off his ick to lay before him. Barry watched her smile and flick her tongue across his cock head, while jacking him user her pussy juices as lubrication.

They maintained eye contact while she licked all over his tip. He couldn't help but admire her beauty, amazed that she was actually doing this to him.

"Mom," Barry called out, close to cumming.

"Do it. Give me that cum, sweetie," Brandy said.

Barry focused on her mouth, her tongue, his cock head. "That's it, that's –" he erupted on her lips and tongue. She smiled as his cock spurted semen for her lick up and ddrink.

*****

It was after midnight.

Wendy and Wade were back in the pool for a late night swim and sex session. Water was crashing out of the pool while she bounced up and down on Wade's cock. He playfully slapped a tit as she rode him.

In the house in that same moment, in Barry's grandpa's room, Dolly ass was slapped. Her father playfully spanked her. Dolly giggled, pushing him gently over and climbed on top, guiding his cock in.

It was another night in which Barry was not alone in his room. He wasn't with either of his aunts. He was with the woman he desired and needed most – his mother. They were holding each other, kissing, groping, and making love.

Brandy guided Barry to his back, ran her fingers over his chest and tummy. She found his hands and brought them to her breasts, letting him squeeze them, while she slowly ground her body, her clit, against him.

She didn't take her eyes off him, running her hands through her long, dark hair.

"Mom, you look so gorgeous," Barry said, his hands squeezing her breasts, then gliding over her tummy.

"Th-thank, ah!" She was cumming again. She arched her back, craned her neck back and shook on his cock.

"You," she added coming off another orgasm.

She fell into his arms, Barry stroking her hair.

"Let's go out tomorrow night," she suggested. "I'll wear the beautiful jewelry you got me. We can go to a nice romantic dinner, take a long walk on the beach, then come back home and make love. Those two languages are how I feel loved – if you were curious."

"What? Spending time with you and physical affection?" Barry asked his mother.

"You got it."

"Good, I'll remember that."

"What about you?"

"I think it's the same thing, Mom."

Brandy kissed Barry's cheek, loving the feeling of his hand running up and down her back. "Good. Sounds like we're a perfect fit."

Barry kissed her head, holding her naked body close to his. "We sure are, Mom."

The young man, named Barry, was now very happy. Barry wasn't alone in his happiness. He and his lovely mother lived in a large, new home by the ocean. This new house was filled with Barry's aunts, his cousin, and his grandfather. They spent their days at the beach, playing, laughing, eating or frolicking by the pool. Barry and his mother, Brandy, joined in on the fun, spending their nights in bed together. Everyone in this beautiful, big home by the ocean was involved in incestuous relationships.

The end.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,587 Followers