Poor Barry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers



Physical Touch

The next day Barry felt renewed, energized, and confident. Groping his Aunt Dolly's ass while they kissed after a morning shower together, he set his focus on his mother. He would use a final love language – physical touch – to woo and win her.

Smiling to Dolly, watching her enter her father's room to wake him with a morning blowjob, Barry entered the kitchen, standing, watching his mother at the kitchen sink. She was wearing a yellow sports bra and matching spandex shorts. Barry looked over her toned legs, butt, back, admiring her beauty, then made his move.

He was slow, soft, and gentle as he wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his hands on her tight tummy, pulling her back against his crotch. He kissed the side of her head and whispered good morning in her ear.

Brandy rested her hands on his and arched her neck slightly. Barry recognized and took the opportunity to kiss her temple, cheek, and jawline. "Jogging again?" he asked.

"I am," his mother answered, her eyes closed. Barry kissed her jawline a few more times. His erection was at full strength against her ass when she let out a soft moan.

"Joining me?" she asked.

"No. I'll be waiting for you by the pool when you get back," Barry said, kissing her cheek.

"Good," Brandy turned around, her hands on his shoulders. Barry caressed her face, his thumb gliding across her lips.

His confidence soared, thanks to Aunt Dolly giving herself to him the previous night.

"You're so beautiful. Did you know that?" He asked his mother.

"Barry. You're so sweet," Brandy blushed.

His other hand arrived to the small of her back, inching its way downward. Barry's lips were also inching toward something – his mother's.

"Brandy!" the neighbor let herself in. "Oh, sorry," she backed off.

"No, it's fine," Brandy said, her and Barry ending their tender moment. "I'll see you at the pool later," she said to her son.

"See you," Barry said, watching the two fit babes – his mother the hottest – trot off for their jog.

*****

Barry was waiting, standing near the deep end, smiling as his mother entered the pool area wearing one of her typical tiny bikinis.

She dove in and swam to her son. "Hey there," she said, surfacing in front of him.

"Hey," he grabbed her, bringing her closer. Her legs instinctually wrapped around his waist. His hands gripped her thighs under the water.

Brandy hugged him, Barry held her, his hands traveling all over her back save for her ass. He got bold, thinking of his Aunt Dolly, gaining more confidence. His hands traveled once more down her back, this time all the way to her butt. He gently patted it under the water, then gripped it. He almost lost his mind, listening to his mother moan softly again.

Brandy ended the hug, looking into her son's eyes. Barry once again caressed her face. "I love you. So much, mom."

"Barry," her eyes lowered. "I, I love you too. More than anything, more than anyone."

She rested her head on his shoulder, he nuzzled it, kissing it occasionally, all while massaging her ass under the water.

"Feels so good," she whispered in his ear, kissing his cheek afterward.

"Yeah it does," Barry replied.

They shared another long gaze, before Barry inched closer to her, licking his lips, eyes on her mouth. Then the backyard fence creaked open.

Brandy's eye's shot open, she looked over her shoulder. "Oh hi," she told her neighbor. She turned to whisper to her son. "Sorry, Barry, I told her she could hang out in the pool a little bit. Her pool is getting cleaned today."

"Oh, it's fine," Barry shrugged. "No worries."

Brandy unwrapped her legs from Barry, turned around, and guided his hand to her tummy once more. It was Barry who let out a soft moan when he felt her ass cheeks against his crotch.

The oblivious neighbor and Brandy chatted on and on and on. Barry wanted to slide his hand into Brandy's bikini bottoms and finger her pussy, but was too chicken. He instead enjoyed her nice butt right up against his erection.

His became more annoyed little later when his relatives arrived in the pool. "Crap. No privacy now," Barry thought.

Wendy and Wade walked and sat in the shallow end. Wade has his arm around Wendy and smiled at his Aunt Brandy.

Brandy turned around, kissed Barry's cheek and swam over to her sister Wendy and nephew Wade – the chatty neighbor following her.

Aunt Dolly and Barry's grandpa arrived next. Dolly saw Barry alone, a slightly annoyed look on his face. She dove in and swam to him.

"How are things going?" Dolly whispered treading water in front of him, her hand going to his crotch. "Aww, Barry," she frowned. "You're hard."

"Yeah," he scowled watching his mother snuggle next to Wade. Wade had his arm around her, his hand resting on her hip.

"Want me to jack you off here?" Dolly asked.

"No, just forget it," Barry said, pushing his Aunt's hand away. He was getting angrier by the second, his cock losing strength by the second.

He watched the neighbor stand to leave, Brandy rising in the shallow end, hugging her bye. Barry watched Aunt Wendy whisper something in Wade's ear. Wendy's son nodded and slapped Brandy's ass. She squealed, waved bye to the neighbor, and sat next to Wade once again. Barry watched the three of them converse with one another.

"What the hell?" Barry asked himself. He wanted to leave. He pushed his aunt away and climbed out of the pool. He grabbed a towel and went inside, to his room.

Dolly sighed, looking forlorn, removed her bikini and climbed out of the pool to lie in her father's arms.

Barry was seething in his room. He was pacing back and forth, wanting to tear it apart. "Does she want to be with him now too?" he nearly yelled.

He looked out his window to the pool area. His mother was looking at Wendy and Wade, all three of them still sitting in the shallow end, Barry watched her shrug; Wendy made a gesture to Brandy and Wade, pointing at them. Brandy bit her bottom lip, nodded her head, and said something. Barry watched his mother and cousin, Wade, kiss.

"What?!?!" he screamed, watching them make out. He ran away from the window. He ran out the front door, and headed toward the beach, running until he nearly collapsed.

Barry didn't return until after dinner.

*****

When he made his way back to the neighborhood, after a day at the beach, alone, thinking about finding a job and getting his own place, Barry saw his mother leaving in her car. He assumed she was going to TJ's. He was too exhausted and sunburned to even react.

The house was quiet, a plate of food was set aside for him; he ignored it and made his way to his room.

He heard a shower running in Wendy and Wade's room, he heard soft moaning coming from his grandpa's and Dolly's room. Barry rolled his eyes, going over types of jobs to search for, that may pay him enough to live on his own. He made a decision to start the next day. In his shower, the water cool, slightly easing his red sunburnt skin, Barry looked to his feet, defeated. Nothing worked, all five languages failed. She wasn't interested in him. She preferred TJ or Wade.

Lying in bed, only wearing boxers, Barry let the ceiling fan cool him off. It hurt to move. He felt foolish and absolutely regretted ever listening to his Aunt Dolly. He regretted buying the jewelry, spending time with his mom, doing things for her, and now, even touching the woman.

He felt his eyes get teary, a result of a broken heart, when his bedroom door slammed open, a naked woman with huge tits burst into his room.

"What the – " Barry looked to the door, seeing his Aunt Wendy standing there, her nude, curvy body a silhouette.

"What do you want?" he glared at her.

"Don't look at me like that," Wendy said.

Barry rolled his eyes, lying back down.

"Barry, Barry, Barry," Wendy walked slowly into his room, sitting on his bed. "It's so sad. So very sad – your situation."

Barry sighed, "Just leave me alone, please."

Aunt Wendy ignored his plea. "It's so very sad that you listened to your Aunt Dolly's advice instead of coming to me. She meant well, but was wrong, and frankly, the whole five love languages approach was just plain silly."

Barry winced with pain, not caring she was naked, when Wendy placed her hand on his burnt thigh. "Here you are, alone in your room, burnt to a crisp, when you could be with your mother right now."

"Wendy – "

"Shut up. Do you know where she is now?"

"Probably with that piece of," Barry bit his tongue. "Probably with TJ."

"Nope. She's with my son, no doubt having sex with him."

Barry cringed and groaned.

"Do you know why?" Wendy asked, Barry remaining quiet. "Because, as you know, incest runs in our family, our blood. She wants in. But is afraid. It's a big step to have sex with a family member, even if one or both really, really want it."

Wendy threw her legs over Barry, straddling him, rubbing her hands up and down his red chest. "Ahhh," he winced in pain.

"It's especially scary to cross that line, to take that first step, with one's own child. So," Wendy leaned forward, her tits resting on Barry's chest. "She's taking a baby step by having sex with her nephew. I gave her the idea."

Barry gulped, looking to his Aunt Wendy's face, inches above his.

"Your Aunt Dolly is so cute, giving you that advice, but she doesn't have as much girl talk with your mom as I do. Oh all the things your mother has told me about you. Dolly also doesn't have kids, I do. One who I make love to every day."

"What girl talk?" Barry ask, totally confused.

"Mmm," Wendy moaned, moving her breasts across his chest. "She wants you so bad, but is afraid of taking that step. She doesn't know if you want her like that or not. She spends time with her friend or TJ to avoid being here at night. She doesn't want to barge in here like I did, naked, and mount you. She's afraid that would scare you or you wouldn't like it or be ready for it."

"You mean – "

"Those five methods were cute and all, but all you had to do is grab her, kiss her, and take your mother to bed. That's it. That's all you needed to do. That didn't happen, now she's experimenting with Wade as one last resort to experience incest and to work up to eventually seducing you. All of this could've been bypassed if you just took her to bed."

"I, I don't know what to say."

"Say nothing, Barry," Wendy leaned forward, her nipple grazing his lips. "Suck my tits."

Barry nodded, opened his mouth wide, grabbed her tit flesh and got to work.

*****

Wade and Aunt Brandy were sitting on TJ's bed, tenderly kissing.

"It was nice of TJ to let us used his place," Wade said to his nervous aunt.

"Mmhmm," Brandy nodded.

"He's a nice guy. I know Mom and Aunt Dolly have enjoyed coming over to play with him occasionally. You have too," Wade added.

"Yes."

Wade stood, undressing, his erect cock inches from Aunt Brandy's mouth. "But nothing compares to familial relations. Got it?"

"Yes," Brandy answered, looking up to Wade's eyes.

"Good. Now suck my dick," Wade ordered.

Brandy nodded, opened her mouth wide, grabbed the base of his cock and got to work.

*****

It was after midnight.

Wendy was squatting up and down Barry's dick in his bed. Her hands were resting on his shoulder, the bed creaking. He motor-boated her breasts as they bounced in front of his face. "Yes! Yes!" Wendy climaxed.

In that same moment, down the hall, Barry's grandpa was running his fingers through his daughter's hair, watching her service his cock. Dolly smiled lovingly at him, looking forward to drinking his seed.

Down the street, Barry's mom was in TJ's bed, on her back, getting fucked by her nephew Wade. "I can do it! I can do this!" she cried. Wade smiled; the two of them kissing passionately, Brandy pretending Wade was Barry.

Barry was ignoring his sun burnt body. He was focusing on fucking Aunt Wendy. He was behind her, squeezing her tits, driving his cock in and out of her body. "Ah, yes! Fuck me!" Wendy cried out.



Barry and Brandy

The next day Barry again felt renewed, energized, and confident. Groping his Aunt Wendy's tit while they kissed after a morning shower together, he set his focus on his mother. He would follow Aunt Wendy's advice, something he should've done all along, and take his mother to bed.

Smiling to Wendy, watching her enter her bedroom and wait for Wade, Barry entered the kitchen, standing, watching his mother at the kitchen sink. She was wearing a yellow sports bra and matching spandex shorts. Barry looked over her toned legs, butt, back, admiring her beauty, then made his move.

He was slow, soft, and gentle as he wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his hands on her tight tummy, pulling her back against his crotch. He kissed the side of her head and whispered good morning in her ear.

Brandy rested her hands on his and arched her neck slightly. Barry recognized and took the opportunity to kiss her temple, cheek, and jawline. "You aren't jogging today," Barry said.

"I'm not?"

"No," Barry kissed her neck. "You're staying in, with me, today."

"Barry?"

"Shhh," He said, kissing her neck, his hands sliding up to cup her breasts.

"Barry," his mother moaned.

He slid his hands under her sports bra, assisting his mother with removing it. He resumed playing with her breasts from behind, kissing her face and neck. Brandy arched her back, running her fingers through his hair.

"We're going to bed," Barry whispered. He kissed her neck, her shoulders, moved her hair, kissing her back, all the way down to her shorts. On his knees behind her, he slowly pulled her shorts down, revealing her bare ass.

"Beautiful," he said, grabbing it, kissing it softly.

He stood, walking toward the back door, locking it so the neighbor couldn't barge in. Barry looked over Brandy's nude body on his way back to her, he scooped her up and took her to his room.

Laying her gently on her back, he kissed her; she held his face, kissing back. Barry kissed her neck, chest, and tits. She moaned lightly once more, whispering his name, playing with his hair.

He kissed over her toned tummy, eliciting another moan from his mother. "So perfect," he said, his mother breathing heavy as a response.

Barry continued kissing and licking her tummy, making his way down to her nicely trimmed runway of pubic hair. He ran his nose over it, breathing in her scent. He moved her legs to his shoulders, ignoring the burning pain. He had a job to do; eat out her pussy.

She tasted so good. His tongue lapped at her labia lips, her clit, randomly all over her pussy. He occasionally dipped his tongue inside her, gathering up her nectar, then continuing to lick everywhere. He had no experience, but he didn't care. His mother didn't seem to care either, she was gripping his hair, moaning, loving his haphazard tongue work.

"In-inside me, get inside me," Brandy pleaded. "I need you in me."

Barry nodded, licked his way up her tummy, in between her breasts, and kissed her hard.

Brandy broke the kiss, speaking up, "I've wanted this since we moved in. We've been surrounded by incest. I knew that was all it took to awaken latent urges. I've been scared of though; I'd never want to drive you away. Wade and I had sex last night, I thought I could practice and try it – "

"Mom, shh," Barry interrupted her. "It's fine."

Barry grabbed the base of his cock and slowly fed it inside her. He watched her eyes roll into the back of her head, he watched her lips quake while he was sliding inside her. He came to a rest, her eyes opened, they kissed.

"Ready?" Barry asked.

"I've been ready," Brandy answered.

He slid out and back in, over and over. They stared into each other's eyes, while Barry took her. Their hot breath on each other's face, Barry's forehead beading up with sweat; their bodies became one.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," Brandy gripped his face, pulling him in for a long, tongue wrestling kiss. Barry nearly came that second.

"Whew," the kiss ended, Barry still pumping his hips away. Brandy giggled, loving looking into her son's face.

"You feel so, so good," Barry said.

"So do you. So do – ah!" his mother arched her back, she was cumming.

"Whoa, Mom, are you, are you – ugh!" Barry was cumming now, her pussy shaking around his shaft, milking it.

They cried out together, climaxing together.

A nude Dolly smiled at his door, watching her sister and nephew cum together. Barry forgot to close the door when he took her to bed. Dolly left and joined her father in his room.

"Ahh yes," Barry winced, looking into his mother's face.

"B-Barry!" she cried out, overcome with pleasure, she grabbed his face again, kissing him harder than ever.

Her pussy shook again; her fingernails raked his back. Barry roared in pain.

"Sorry!" Brandy said, grabbing his face, kissing him again, while his cock pumped its load into her pussy.

Their mutual orgasms subsided; they continued kissing for several minutes.

"Oh Barry," his mother said, a tired smile on her face. "We did it. I was so scared of this. It's wrong, but it feels so right, so normal."

"I know," he rolled off her, the two of them facing one another on his bed.

"You want to keep doing this?" Barry asked. "I mean, I'm not a hunk or – "

"Yes. Every day," his mother interrupted him. "Every day."

Barry smiled, ignoring the pain his sunburnt body was in, and kissed his woman again.

*****

Later that day, Wendy and Dolly were sucking cock by the pool. Wade and his grandpa lounged back watching the two women work.

"Switch?" Dolly asked.

"Um," Wendy giggled, having not yet had her father. "Sure!"

"Hello darling," Wendy's father told her, running his fingers through her dark hair, when she serviced his cock.

The pool was mostly quiet, save for the sound of cock sucking. Barry wasn't there, as usual, but someone else was missing too.

He and his mother were in his room, the window closed, having sex.

"Harder!" Brandy commanded her son. Barry was behind her, his hips slamming into her, slapping sounds of flesh echoing in his room. Barry bit his bottom lip, slapped her ass, and kept riding her as hard as he could.

There was something about this woman's pussy, their sweat-covered bodies, their stares of passion into each other's eyes as they fucked that made Barry forget about all the trouble he'd experienced lately.

He pulled his cock out, his mother rolled over and lunged at Barry, kissing him hard again. He had no thoughts of inadequacy, no thoughts of jealousy.

They rolled off his bed, onto the floor, Barry ending up on top once more. He dove to her neck, kissing it, his mother moaning his name over and over again. Her legs were wrapped around him. Barry stood, taking her off the floor and slammed her against his wall. Dolly looked around by the pool, thinking she heard something.

Barry turned his mother around, driving himself back in. He managed to open his window as he fucked her.

"Barry! Yes! Yes!" Brandy climaxed, her sisters, nephew, and father all heard her by the pool. They looked to Barry's open bedroom window, giggling, trading smiles.

*****

Brandy was sitting on Barry close to dinner time that night. His cock was embedded in her. She was rubbing soothing lotion on his sunburnt shoulders, occasionally kissing his face. He was playing with her breasts or ass while his mother tended to his sun burns.

Brandy paused, smiling into her son's face, caressing his cheek. "Poor Barry."

"Hmm? Oh, right, the sun burns. I'll be ok."

"No, I didn't meant those. We wanted each other since we got here. For me, I was scared of that, so I avoided you. I shouldn't have done that. Then when you started paying attention to me, I was still scared, but was opening up to incest. I shouldn't have slept with your cousin, but to me, it was a baby step towards you."

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers