Poor Becca Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,621 Followers

I spent two minutes giving her an update on what had happened to me over the last few months and that we had to do as they said. I told her about my gang rape and bukkake and how I was scared to begin with, but grew to love it and almost crave it. I told her it would probably feel traumatic to begin with, but she should let herself go and enjoy it if she could.

"These people are sick," she said, "but I guess we have no choice."

"That's right, they can get to us and the rest of our family or loved ones," I explained, "We don't want anyone else dragging into this. At least we can cope with this sort of thing, we've been through a lot together."

"Yes we've been close for years sis," said Amy, "but this is pushing boundaries, don't you think?"

We sat in silence for a moment. Each of us lost in our own thoughts of what we were about to do.

Amy broke the brief silence.

"Do you know what to do? You know...how to get me going," she said, smiling coyly.

"For fucks sake Amy, of course I do, I'm not you're baby sister anymore."

She laughed, "No. Apparently not from what you've just told me. And you like girls now too, by all accounts."

"I like both," I said, giggling, "I just didn't think it would be with my sister. Anyway you're a fine one to talk, you're the one who likes anal sex."

She blushed, "Only occasionally, but I do like the feeling, yes. Have you ever tried it?"

I screwed up my face, "No I haven't, the idea of it disgusts me."

"Thanks a lot," she chuckled, "so now you think I'm a dirty slut? It's nothing compared to what you've done."

"No I didn't mean it like that, we need to stick together, just try to go with it when I start touching you, this is fucked up to say the least."

"What's it like with another woman?" she asked, "I've never had sex with a woman before."

"Its soft and sensual," I said, "different than being with a man. I'll lead you and take control if you'd like. You know how to touch yourself, don't you?"

"Yes of course I do," she said, blushing again, "I can be a bit of a freak in the bedroom when I get going."

"Well touch me, how you like to be touched and you won't go too far wrong, I'll guide you."

Before she could say anything else, the door opened and the group returned with Lexa. She had the three body guards and all three naked men from earlier.

"Well?" she asked, "What's it to be?"

"I'll do it," I said, looking across to my sister.

"Do what?" asked Lexa, merely wanting me to say it out loud.

"I'll get her going for you,"

"Get her going? I don't understand Becca, what do you mean exactly?"

"I'll get my sisters pussy wet, so you can have your guys fuck her in the ass," I almost shouted it at her, "Is that what you want to hear?"

"That's better," she smirked, "this I have to see."

She sat in one of the leather arm chairs facing the bed. The body guards stood near the door and the three naked men sat on the floor, at Lexa's feet.

"Get started then," she said, waving her arms at me.

"Are you going to watch?" asked Amy.

"You bet your ass, I'm going to watch," she replied, excitedly, "the bitch sisters making love together, I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"Sick fuck," I said.

"Get on with it."

I gestured for Amy to stand up in front of the bed facing Lexa. She followed my instructions, standing with her arms folded over her breasts, obviously feeling embarrassed at having an audience. I stood behind her and gently made her drop her arms by her side. She looked vulnerable and shy, as I moved closer behind her. I removed her dog collar and brushed her long, dark hair behind her ear. She flinched slightly as I nuzzled behind her ear and kissed her neck ever so softly. I traced down her bare arm with the back of my fingers and then back up to her shoulder. I continued kissing her neck, inhaling her perfume and feeling her warm skin against my lips. She responded with a soft moan.

"It's ok sis," I whispered in her ear, "just go with it."

She closed her eyes and leant her head back to expose more of her neck.

I kissed further round, onto her collar bone and looked down her top at her heaving chest. Her boobs were a lot bigger than mine, but still very pert. They were round and hung under her top, defying gravity. I slipped both my hands down to her waist and slowly worked them up towards her boobs. I stopped short and went back down across her belly to her waist band, teasing her. She responded by reaching behind me and stroking my ass. Her touch was soft, as a woman's touch should be, it felt nice and I tried to block out that she was my sister.

I continued kissing her neck , as I slowly slipped my fingertips inside the waistband of her panties. She gasped, thinking I was going straight for the prize, but I slipped them back out and up towards her breasts again. My nails lightly caught the underside of her boobs and she shivered. I worked back down to her knickers again as she gripped my butt cheek gently and squeezed.

To say, this was turning me on, was an understatement. It felt incredibly hot, but also so wrong at the same time. Hearing her moan at my touch and imagining what was happening inside her underwear was driving me crazy.

I stopped kissing her and looked her in the eye.

"Do you like it?" I whispered, "Does it feel nice, when I touch you?"

She nodded and reached her hand round the back of my neck pulling me closer. She kissed me softly on the lips, the way sisters shouldn't kiss. Her lips were plump and soft and felt amazing against mine. My hands tracked up her belly and gently brushed against the sides of her breasts through the vest top. I kept going as her tongue found my lips and forced its way in, encircling my own tongue.

My fingers found the straps to her vest top and I slowly thumbed them off her shoulders and let go, letting it slip down her body and fall at her feet. Her boobs stuck out, big and round and soft. She sighed as I moved my hands down and traced the outline of them, teasing her some more. I dropped my hands back down to her underwear and slipped them in again, further this time, but not enough to reach her womanhood.

She stopped kissing me and pulled away a little, looking at me with lustful eyes.

"Please," she said, "Touch me there."

I moved my hands back up to her breasts and smiled at her.

"Patience," I whispered, cupping her tits in both hands and feeling how truly magnificent they were.

They were heavy and warm, so soft, with large pink nipples, almost pointing at the ceiling.

She gasped at my sudden attention on her breasts and arched her back and started kissing me more passionately. I pulled away and put my finger on her lips.

"Slow and gentle sis, " I said softly, "don't rush it."

"Fuck, you're good at this," she panted, "I want you to touch me, so badly."

I kissed her softly and cupped her boobs once more, gently lifting them and caressing them, enjoying her shape and feel. I could feel my knickers getting wet and she hadn't even touched me yet.

Her tongue explored my mouth as I dropped one hand lower and into her waistband again.

"Yes touch me," she pleaded, "feel what you've done to me."

I could feel the heat coming up from her pussy and knew she was soaked. Amy tried to push my hand into her panties, running out of patience at the anticipation.

I pulled my hand back out, turned in front of her and pushed her backwards onto the bed, landing on top of her. I pinned her arms by her sides and put my knee between her thighs forcing them apart. I kissed her hard on the mouth and rubbed my knee into her wet crotch, before lowering my head and taking her nipple in my mouth. I sucked and licked gently, swapping from left to right enjoying the taste of girl sweat from her skin. She gasped, threw her head back and started grinding her panty clad pussy onto my leg. She fought her hands free and grabbed at my vest pulling it over my head and exposing my tits right in front of her face. She wasted no time in cupping them and sucking on my nipples.

"Holy fuck sis," I gasped, "yeeeaaahhh that's it, suck my titties."

I moved my wet leg from between her legs and slipped my hand straight into her panties and down onto her overheating cunt. She was soaking wet and her hips rose to meet my touch. I found her throbbing clit straight away and started rubbing slowly.

"Shit sis," she said, "this is so wrong."

"Want me to stop?" I asked.

"Fuck no, keep rubbing me."

I continued my assault inside her knickers, as she sucked and fondled my naked boobs.

"You pair of dirty fucking bitches," came a voice from behind me.

It was Lexa. I had forgot she was there, we were so into each other. We both turned to look at her. She was sitting in the chair one hand down the front of her skirt. She looked slutty as hell and was obviously getting off to our little show. We both giggled and got back to pleasuring each other.

"Show your big sister how good you are at licking pussy Becca," she said.

Amy stopped and looked up at me from under my breasts.

"Do you want to?" she asked, "I don't mind." She slipped her hands under her ass and peeled off her sodden knickers, slowly and passed them to me.

"You've made my underwear all soggy," she laughed.

Wow her panties were wet. I held them to my nose and inhaled my sisters pussy scent, deeply. She smelt so fucking hot. I threw them at Lexa and watched her do the same. I sat up on the bed and removed my own wet panties and pushed them, gusset first into my sisters open mouth. She looked apprehensive at first, but sucked on the material and seemed instantly in love with my taste. She took them out and held them in her hand smelling me, before dropping them onto the floor.

"Eat me," she begged, "eat my cunt."

My own pussy was throbbing and dying for attention, so it seemed only fair to straddle her face in a 69 position. At first she shied away from my womanhood and I thought she didn't quite know what to do with it.

"Just do what I do," I said, bending down to tease the inside of her thighs with my tongue and lips.

She copied me and I felt her warm breath and mouth inches from my pussy. I went closer, grazing her clit and waited to feel her do the same. She did, it was like I was teasing myself, no just her. I licked up the sides of her glistening slit, over her clit and back down the other side to her ass. She tasted so good, sweet and musky. She did the same to me and I moaned with pleasure.

"Finger me," gasped Amy, from between my legs, "like this." She pushed two fingers into my swollen cunt and started finger fucking me, while sucking on my clit.

"Oh fuck sis, you know exactly what I want, that's it, fuck me."

"Mmmmmm baby sis has a got a juicy little snatch, hasn't she?" she giggled.

"You've made it like that," I purred, as I pushed two fingers inside her, "you're sopping wet too."

"Ooooooohh fuck yeah, fuck my pussy," she said.

We rolled onto our sides, still between each other's legs and continued to masturbate each other. Fingering each other and then stopping to lick each other's labia top to bottom. She tasted amazing and she copied what I did to her. I could feel the fluttering in my belly as my orgasm began to build and hoped she was feeling the same. I removed my fingers from her pussy and pushed my tongue deep inside, feeling her tight walls, velvety smooth and slippery. I sucked on her pussy lips, taking them into my mouth and savouring her taste. She reciprocated and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came in my sisters face.

"You're going to make me cum," I said to her, hoping she would say the same.

"I hope so," she said, lapping away at my clit and fingering me rhythmically, "I've never made a girl cum before."

"Oooooh fuck sis, just like that, steady pace, don't stop, keep rubbing." I stopped the attention on her pussy, enjoying my orgasm building.

Slurp, slurp, lick, lick, steady fingering. I felt it building inside me.

"Make me cum sis, fuck my pussy, eat my cunt."

Slurp, slurp, lick, lick, in and out with her fingers. Building stronger.

"Ooooooh,"

Building, building.

"Ooooooh,"

Building, building, building.

"Fuck."

I climaxed in a huge wave as my sister kept going, licking my clit and plunging her fingers in and out of my tight hole. I felt a huge wash of juice leave my cooch and rain down on her face as I came all over her.

"Fuck I'm cumming," I panted, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck my tight cunt."

Amy kept going, thrusting in and out of my wet fuck hole, until I couldn't take any more and I rolled off her face and collapsed with my head between her legs, panting hard.

I had cum so hard, I was exhausted. She hadn't shown a glimmer of orgasm. I felt disappointed for her, as I started to rub her clit and finger her pussy again.

"I made you cum," she laughed, "I made my baby sister cum."

"Yes, it was so fucking hot. Now I want to make you cum," I replied.

"Not like that you won't," she said, "I need something more."

There was an edge to her voice, like she wanted to tell me something, but felt embarrassed.

"Anything," I said quickly, "let me get you off."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, of course, tell me."

"You won't think any less of me?"

"No! Tell me."

"Keep doing what you're' doing but...slip a finger in my asshole," she said.

"Really?" I asked, "You like that?"

"Love it, you should try it."

I rolled her onto her front and she stuck her ass and pussy in the air like a lioness presenting itself for penetration. She looked incredible, firm round ass, wet slit and puckered asshole. It looked irresistible to me. I parted her bum cheeks and I licked her anus softly. The first time I had done such a filthy act and I loved it from the word go. She was smooth and silky as I licked from her clit to the small of her back. I tasted pussy, then sweat, then her ass and then sweat again. It was indescribable.

My sister cooed like a dove.

"Mmmmmm that's it, now stick your finger in."

I held her cheeks open with one hand, spat on her bum hole and slid my index finger inside her butt. It felt like nothing I'd done before, so , so tight and nothing like a pussy. I thought it would feel the same as fingering a girl, but this was something else. I slid it back out spat on her ass again and slid it back in. I felt her relax this time and she was less tight.

"Ok," she said, "Put one finger in my ass and two in my cooch and rub my clit with the other hand, I'll cum in minutes."

"You certainly know what gets you off," I said.

"What can I say," she said, " I'm a dirty bitch."

"I never knew you were like this."

I removed my finger from my sisters ass, wiped my fingers round her wet fuck hole and slid all three inside her in one go. One into her anus and two into her pussy. I reached down and started rubbing her clit with my other hand, as I licked the skin between her asshole and pussy.

"Holy shit," she panted, "just like that, give me a good, slow fucking just like that."

I remembered how Lexa's dirty talk had once tipped me over the edge and thought I'd try it for myself.

"Oh sis, you like me fucking your dirty holes, don't you?" I said in slutty voice.

"Fuck yeah, you know I do."

"Yeah? You like me fingering your wet cunt and little asshole?"

She reached down and took over from me, rubbing her own clit. I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to use both hands.

"Oooh little slutty sister, wants more fingers doesn't she?"

"Mmmmmmm." She replied.

I took my finger out of her anus and pushed three fingers inside her cunt.

"How many fingers does big sis want in her ass?" I whispered.

"Two," she replied, " for now."

"Oooh kinky slut," I giggled.

I licked and spat onto my fingers and gently pushed them inside her warm hole. She felt tight again, but relaxed as they slipped in up to my knuckle.

"I'm so close, " she panted, taking the pain of her ass stretching open, "take it slow and fuck me deep in both holes."

Just hearing her talk like that was insanely erotic. She was my big sister and I was doing unthinkable things to her body. I was so worked up I felt my own labia hanging freely between my legs and dripping onto my thighs. I pushed in and out of her slowly and rhythmically, licking her perineum at the same time. I kept my ass fingers wet, by dribbling saliva onto them to keep them lubricated. I felt her start to tremble.

"Ooooh Amy, are you going to cum?" I asked, " Let me make you cum."

"Yes, Bex," she panted, "keep going just like that, don't stop."

In and out slow and deep into both holes, feeling her tighten down on me, gently at first.

"I can feel it building in you," I said, "let it go, let the pleasure engulf you."

"Oh Bex," she gasped.

In and out deeply. Her pussy and ass starting to pulse.

"Oh fuck Bex."

Legs trembling, pussy and ass tightening and contracting.

"Oh fuck Bex. I'm fucking cumming!"

She pushed her ass high in the air, buried her face in the pillows and let out a huge scream of pleasure. Her cunt walls and ass muscles pulsed down tight onto my fingers as I carried on fucking her.

"Cum for me Amy," I cried, "Cum you little slut."

She was squealing now and I felt a squirt hit my hand and liquid dripped onto the bed. I pushed my fingers into her ass and pussy as far as I could as she convulsed on the bed beneath me, in a full body orgasm. I had never seen anything like it. Her pussy continued to contract and squirt the satin sheets, with less force each time, until she finally collapsed and I removed my fingers.

I immediately got behind her and held her tight, spooning and kissing her shoulders. She shivered as her orgasm came to a blissful end in my arms. We lay there not moving for what seemed like minutes but was probably only seconds. She rolled over and kissed me tenderly, before snuggling under my neck, shy and embarrassed.

"Sorry. I make a mess when I cum hard like that," she said softly.

"It was amazing," I said, "I wish could squirt like that."

"You gushed onto my face," she giggled, "that's nearly squirting."

I heard movement from Lexa as she approached the bed.

I rolled Amy onto her front and I rolled onto my back, spreading my legs in front of Lexa.

"You fucking incestuous little sluts," she laughed, "That was one of the hottest things I've ever witnessed, especially as you're sisters."

I sat up on my elbows and looked at her. She was flushed to her neck, pink and flustered.

"Get turned on did you Miss Lexa?" I said sarcastically, rocking my leg from side to side.

She hitched her skirt up and pushed her hand into her panties. She pulled her slimy fingers out and spread them apart in front of me and Amy, showing us how stringy and sticky they were.

"You could say that yes," she smirked.

Amy shuffled forward on all fours and sucked Lexa's fingers.

"I'm ready for some cock now Miss Lexa," she said, in a submissive tone, "which one of them is going to fuck my ass."

"You pair are unbelievable," exclaimed Lexa, with a look of disbelief on her face, "she's dirtier than you are Becca and that's saying something."

Amy tipped her head and looked shy and cute, "Maybe one of them could fuck Bex too, I think she's craving a cock, she's only had girls in the last few months. What do you say sis? Fancy some fun with these three guys," she pointed at the three guys on the floor, whose cocks looked ready to explode.

"I'm not taking it in the ass," I said, "It's just not my thing."

Amy sidled up to me like an excited puppy and linked arms with me. She looked me in the eye.

"Do you still like cock?" she asked me.

"Of course I do."

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,621 Followers