Poor Becca Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,615 Followers

"And you love spunk too, right?"

"Yes." I said concisely.

"I'm sure we can work something out. Right Miss Lexa?", asked Amy, looking up at her with her puppy dog eyes, "Maybe you'd like to join in too."

Lexa was silent. Dumbstruck. It was the first time I'd seen her lost for words and I felt defiant over her.

Amy moved closer to Lexa and stoked her hands up her thighs. Lexa didn't move, just stood there staring at me.

"What's got into your fucking whore of a sister?" she asked, slapping Amy's hands down, just as she reached her crotch.

She walked over to me, grabbed my dog leash and yanked me backwards onto the bed.

"Keep your fucking sister under control Becca bitch," she sneered, "or I will."

Amy slid over and helped me up, trying to take my leash off.

"Fucking leave it on her," she shouted, "and put yours back on too."

I picked her collar up and refitted it, feeling slightly annoyed at my sister for angering Lexa, just when she was showing her softer side again.

"Fucking behave," I whispered, under my breath, "what's got into you?"

Amy bowed her head and looked sorry for herself.

"Right guys," announced Lexa, directing herself at the three naked men, "these slutty siblings need a good fucking. Amy likes anal and pretty much anything by the look of it, Becca deepthroats a cock like a pro and loves cum inside her. I'll leave it up to you what you do to them. If they get out of hand, use the leash."

"Yes Miss Lexa," the men replied.

"Oh. I almost forgot, if Becca doesn't do as she's told, you can all take it in turns to fuck her asshole."

I flinched at the thought of it. I didn't know how my sister took it in the ass, the idea of it made me squirm. I was intrigued to see how she'd react to a large cock spreading her open. She just didn't seem phased by any of it, now that she was feeling so horny.

The three men approached, looking ready to burst, their cocks were so hard.

"Hi boys," said my sister, "did you enjoy the show, look how hard we've made you."

She was unbelievable.

She sat on all fours on the bed and opened her mouth to receive the first guy as he approached. I copied her and took the guy with the biggest cock. I watched in amazement as Amy stroked his length twice and then popped it into her mouth and starting bobbing her head back and forth like a whore. I opened wide and throated nine inches of meat in one go, not even touching it with my hands. My sister spat the cock out and looked in awe as the guy fucked my face.

"Holy shit Bex, how do you do that? You fucking slut."

I took him balls deep and winked at her before he slipped all the way out, with a flood of saliva.

"I have no gag reflex," I said, "give it a try."

She slid over to me and held the nine incher at the base. She tilted her head back and tried to deep throat it, but ended up gagging and spitting all over the sheets.

I laughed, "not as easy as it looks, is it? Maybe you should stick to anal."

The third guy was licking Amy's ass and pussy from behind, commenting about her to the other two guys.

"You should taste her cunt guys, she's delicious."

"Good at sucking cock too," the other one replied.

"This one can take it so deep it's incredible," said the one in my mouth.

The guy behind us then moved to me and licked my pussy and asshole. I flinched at the new sensation, so he grabbed my hips and pulled his face into my butt crack. He licked gently round my anus and then back to my pussy, finally stopping and giving his full attention to my clit.

I gasped as the cock slipped out of my mouth once more. I wanked him off, licking his tip.

"Fuck my pussy," I ordered the guy behind me, looking over my shoulder.

He didn't need telling twice. He stood on the floor next to the bed and buried his shaft inside me. His cock was fat and my pussy walls stretched with ease, to take him inside me. He reached underneath and grabbed one of my freely swinging tits and started caressing it. It felt so good to have a thick cock inside me after so many months without one.

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck me," I gasped "spit roast me guys."

The guy in front of me slid back into my wet mouth, as I rocked back and forth on all fours.

Amy spat the guys cock out and moved behind me, still on all fours. She started licking my anus. The sensation of her warm tongue was a new one for me, and although it felt strange it also felt very pleasurable.

"Don't just stand there," she snapped, at her guy, "stick it in my pussy."

He didn't need telling twice either. He slid into my sister with a slurping sound as the air pushed out of her and he too grabbed her tits and started driving into her.

She gasped with pleasure.

Every now and then I'd take the cock out of my throat and give instructions.

"Oh yeah, rub my clit."

"That's it Amy, lick my ass."

"Fuck me deeper."

Amy was joining in too, but seemed to like name calling.

"Fuck my dirty pussy, you filthy cunt!"

"Squeeze my tits, dirty fucker."

She really was a freak when she was turned on. I never knew she could be like this.

After a few minutes of this, I saw the guy in Amy's pussy get that tell-tale look on his face, that he was almost there. His eyes closed and he was leaning back, thrusting deeper into her pussy.

"He's going to cum in you sis," I said.

"Do it over my ass, " she said, lustfully.

I took the nine inch cock out of my throat and shifted over, towards Amy's ass. The guy fucking me, slipped out of my slippery snatch, as I pushed my sisters ass, to separate her from the guy fucking her. I took hold of his slick cock and started wanking him rapidly to finish him off on Amy's ass.

"Come on dirty boy!" I coaxed him, "Don't you want to spray your load all over my big sisters asshole, look she's waiting for it."

"Oh yeah, cum all over my cute little butt," Amy joined in, " give me a nice hot load, to lube me up for your friend."

As she said that, he started to squirt thick jets of spunk in her direction. I aimed his cock onto her anus and Amy pushed back, sticking her ass in the air to take his load. The guy moaned in ecstasy as his first shot splatted onto her butt cheeks, before I got my aim correct and coated her star shaped hole.

"Mmmmmm. Feels all warm and sticky," giggled Amy, spunk dripping down her crack, "now which one of you wants to fuck my cummy asshole?"

The guy who'd been fucking me was there like a shot, lining himself up.

"How big is he?" asked Amy, looking over her shoulder, trying to see his cock.

"About eight inches" I said, shifting myself round for a better look, "and pretty thick."

"Take it slow," she said to him, "that's bigger than I'm used to."

I spread my sisters butt cheeks, as he put his cock against her tiny puckered hole. I had no idea how she would take such a big cock in such a small hole, but I was intrigued to see it first-hand. He rubbed his cock in her crack, coating it with cum and then stated to push into her. There was initially a lot of resistance from her anus and her cheeks were pushed inwards, and I wondered if she could take it. Then it was as if she suddenly relaxed and he slipped straight inside her with a gasp of pleasure and pain. It almost looked like someone poking a hole in a plastic carrier bag with their finger, seeing it stretch and then finally give way.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow," my sister panted, moving forward slightly and taking the pain, "stop moving, give me minute."

"You OK sis?," I asked, "you look well stretched."

"Fuck!," she gasped, taking a deep breath, "he's bigger than I thought."

"Just relax," said the guy in her ass, "relax and it won't hurt, I can still feel you tensing, it's really tight."

She took another deep breath and pulled forward and I saw her asshole gripping his shaft as he started to slide out. Then she pushed back towards him, taking it back in. The guy stood there, not moving, he let her do all the work, whilst she got used to the feeling. She did this a couple of times and seemed more comfortable with it and the pained look on her face started to disappear.

"Ooooooh pleasurable pain," she moaned, "nothing quite like it, take it slow and give me a cock to suck on, to take my mind of it a little."

The guy I'd been throating, stuck his cock in her mouth and started fucking her face. She could only take half of it without gagging. I just sat there in awe as I watched my sister doing, what I thought, was the dirtiest thing I had ever seen. She looked incredible. So dirty, so sexy, this was raw filthy sex and I felt slightly jealous of her abilities.

"Fuck that looks so hot," I sighed, "I never knew my sister was such a dirty skank."

I reached under her and found her sopping quim. I slid two fingers inside and rubbed her clit with my thumb, as I started to finger her. Her pussy felt much tighter than before, due the cock in her ass. I could feel it slowly fucking her, through the thin wall, between her pussy and rectum.

"Holy shit I'll cum again if you keep doing that," she whimpered, rocking back and forth.

"Good," I said, "You seem to like double penetration."

"You should try it sis, it's sensational," she panted, still sounding in pain.

I watched the thick shaft sliding in and out of her, as he started to take control and fuck her properly. It was slow and deep and she loved every second of it. Each time he pulled back, her anus puckered up and gripped his shaft and then yielded as he pushed back in. It seemed to be getting easier for her with every stroke.

"Fucking hell sis, I don't know how you do it," I uttered, "that's a big cock inside your butt."

"I'm close now, keep fingering me." she gasped, in between thrusts.

The guy in front of her, was now wanking off, watching her take it in the ass.

"Don't let him cum in your face sis, his load is mine, I earnt it more than you did."

She panted and breathed heavier. So did the guy in her ass. He was about to cum.

If she was going to squirt again, I wanted to taste it. I got underneath her and started licking her clit, as I continued to finger fuck her cooch, in time with the guys anal thrusting.

"Mother fucker!" shouted Amy, "You dirty bitch."

I couldn't talk, I had a mouthful of clit.

I felt her pussy clamp tight and imagined her asshole doing the same. She was starting to cum hard. The tightness was too much for the guy and he started to twitch uncontrollably as he shot his wad deep inside Amy's ass. Almost simultaneously, she let out a huge shriek of pure ecstasy as she came with a huge squirt of juice. My positioning was perfect, as I received a forceful gush of my sisters cunt juice right to the back of my mouth. She came with such force it hit my throat and bounced back out dripping all over my face. She squirted and squirted as the guy emptied his balls inside her. His balls were finally drained as Amy flopped forward and his cock spilled out of her overstretched hole.

I swallowed her gift and moved from underneath her, as she lay flat on her stomach, exhausted. I tasted her female ejaculate, it was really salty and runny, not like pussy juice at all. It was the pure essence of sex. I was envious and jealous of her, for squirting and taking anal so easily.

I sat up taking a quick glance at her butt hole, as it recovered to its original size, oozing cum. There was one guy left, the nine incher and I knew exactly what to do with him.

I grabbed his massive, rock hard shaft and throated it several times, as Amy got her breath back, staring at me. I slipped it from between my lips and shoved it into Amy's mouth. She could only manage half, which was just what I wanted, as it left enough shaft for me to jerk him off, as she sucked him.

"His load is mine," I said, forcefully, "Don't you fucking dare swallow it!"

Amy nodded submissively.

That was enough for him, hearing us fighting over his cum load made him shoot directly between Amy's pouting lips. I milked him off into my sisters mouth, until he was completely drained. I even grabbed the base of his shaft and squeezed the last drops from his cock.

My jealousy of my sisters sex acts was now overpowering me. I dropped my head in front of her, lying on my back and pulled her mouth onto mine, forcefully, by her chin. I squeezed her cheeks to make her open her mouth and his thick cum slopped onto my tongue. After three months with no cock and no spunk I was like a junky back on drugs. I swished it around my mouth savouring the thick slimy taste and then swallowed deep.

I kissed my sister hard, pulling her onto me, with my tongue delving into her mouth, until I was sure all the cum was mine. I too collapsed on the bed exhausted form the whole experience.

We lay there in a sweaty mess of limbs, the sheets wet with juice.

"Holy fuck, that was hot," Amy said, finally.

Lexa got off her chair wearing only bra and panties, I had no idea when she'd took her clothes off. She was stunning as always.

"Oh... My... God..." she said, in drawn out words. "That was something else girls, I have to admit, I almost came in my knickers just from watching it."

I smiled and looked across at Amy. She had a huge grin on her face too.

"It was supposed to be punishment for you," said Lexa, "but after that performance, you're both forgiven."

"Did you enjoy yourself Miss Lexa?" murmured Amy, sounding half asleep.

"You bet your sexy little asses I did," she laughed, "it'll make a great film, especially with you being a squirter. I couldn't have asked for more."

"I don't want to be on film," said Amy, finally coming back into the real world, "what if someone I know sees it?"

"They won't," replied Lexa, "not unless they're a paying customer on the dark web. No-one you know will ever see it, but our clients will love it, for sure."

She sat on the bed next to us, as we lay there naked, recovering.

"I don't need to tell you slutty siblings, that you tell no-one about this, do I?" she said sounding more serious.

"No Miss Lexa, we won't tell a soul I swear," I replied quickly.

"You may have enjoyed yourselves, but the lasting psychological trauma, hasn't hit you yet."

I started to think back to what we had just done to each other.

"You two sisters have just performed some unspeakable things to each other, just think about that, next time you meet up for a family dinner or something. Knowing each other so intimately, making each other cum from fingers and oral, Becca guiding a cock into your ass."

We looked at each other, starting to feel dirty and guilty. Lexa was right.

"We had no choice," I said.

"Exactly," said Lexa, "so in future keep this to yourselves, you can talk to each other about it if you wish, but no-one else. I'm sure your mother wouldn't want to know about it. Understand?"

Amy mimed zipping her lips and throwing the key away.

"We understand," I said.

"Make sure you do," Lexa said, menacingly.

She got up and nodded at one of the bodyguards. He approached us and took a syringe from his pocket.

Amy looked worried and moved closer to me.

"He's going to drug us and send us home," I reassured her, "It's over, it'll be ok."

The bodyguard stuck the needle into my sister and filled her with sedative. I watched her eyes roll back in her head and she passed out on the bed. I waited for my turn, but to my surprise he left the room with the three naked men and the remaining body guard and shut the door.

All that remained was me, Lexa and my passed out sister. Lexa went over to the TV screens and turned all the cameras off. She moved round the bed and looked down at Amy. She was still and looked peaceful. Lexa grabbed her ankle and parted Amy's legs slightly, dropping her foot back on the bed.

"What are you doing," I quizzed, "she's out of it, leave her alone."

She slid her fingers across my sisters wet shaven snatch and bought them up to her mouth. She licked her fingers, her eyes looking up at the ceiling as if she were sampling a fine wine. She raised her eyebrows and shrugged, showing her approval.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed watching her. She moved over to me and pushed me gently backwards, so I was lying on my back, my feet still on the floor. She got down on her knees and pushed my legs apart, exposing my wet slit.

"I wonder if sisters taste the same as each other?" she said.

Her hands gripped my hips and she pulled my ass to the edge of the bed and pushed her face into my sopping pussy. I felt her hot breath on my thighs and then her wet tongue licking me from my ass to my clit in one long stroke. She pulled back and looked at me. Her chin was wet with my juices. She smacked her lips together looking intrigued, savouring my flavour.

"Wow, you do taste very similar," she said, giggling at her perverted experiment, "both of you are delicious."

"Dirty bitch," I said, propping myself up on my elbows.

"I believe we have unfinished business Becca. You were upset I never got you off last time. Right?"

"If you're just going to tease me again and then leave me hanging, don't bother."

"I won't. I'm interested to see what you've learnt about fucking women, since we last met. You have an experienced lesbian girlfriend now, she must of taught you a thing or two?"

She was being seductive now, she went down on me again, licking me for longer with a flat tongue. It felt so good to finally have her perform oral on me. She was using a light touch, teasing me. Deliberately avoiding my sensitive, erect clit.

She pulled away again.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well what?"

"Have you learnt anything you want to share with me?"

"Maybe," I said, shyly.

"Maybe? I always think it's better to show, than tell," she said.

She stood up and unclipped her bra with one hand. It sprang loose and she covered her boobs with her arm as she removed the lacy garment and let it drop to the floor. Then with one hand, she thumbed her panties down and stepped out of them. She stood there in front of me, naked as he day she was born, covering her beautiful breasts, with her legs slightly apart.

I smiled at her shyness.

"Show me." I said softly, gesturing at her tits.

She pulled her other arm up and grasped both boobs, one in each hand. She threw her head forward and her hair cascaded onto her chest. She took her hands away and showed me her gorgeous body in all its glory for the first time. Her boobs slightly covered by her long black hair. Her meaty pussy hanging between her legs, her long slender legs. She was magnificent and I could have died happy with this picture of her in my mind. She reached up and moved her hair over her shoulders, revealing her large, perfect, natural boobs.

I gasped at her beauty. Wondering how boobs so big, could be so pert.

"I take it you like my body?" she asked, with a sexy smile.

"You're beautiful."

She seemed almost nervous and vulnerable as she moved to the bed and lay down next to me. She used my sisters thigh as a pillow.

I leaned over and kissed her softly, not wanting to scare her off. Her lips were smooth and moist. She tasted of vanilla and I could smell her perfume. It felt so sensual to kiss her at last, I was intoxicated by her. She kissed me back and gently sucked on my bottom lip. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she responded gently. We kissed softly for what seemed like minutes, but must have only been fleeting.

"Make love to me," she begged, kissing me again.

I was thrown by her choice of words and her submissive behaviour. It was so unlike the Lexa I had grown to know.

"How bendy are you?" I whispered, kissing her back.

"Bendy enough," she answered.

I knew her pussy was soaked, from watching me and my sister. I knew I was soaked from the feeling of my wet labia dripping between my legs. There was no need for any additional foreplay. I had been close to orgasm fucking my sister and I knew Lexa must have almost cum too. We just needed to finish each other off.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,615 Followers