Poor Becca Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,615 Followers

I knelt between her legs and pushed her legs back towards her shoulders. She was flexible and I spread her with ease and grace. She put her hands behind her knees and pulled legs back to expose her engorged wet cunt, which dribbled continuously, leaving a stain on the sheets. It looked so inviting with her puffy outer labia and darker inner lips. Her inner lips were open, showing me her pink insides. Her clit was huge, and standing to attention like a miniature cock. I pushed up against her, my thighs in the inside of hers, my legs bent in a kneeling position, as though I was about to dry hump her. I rose up from my kneeling position so I was almost sitting on her pussy. Our clits were inches apart. I looked down at her and slowly pushed my dripping quim onto hers until they finally touched. It was like an electric shock for both of us. She moaned and I gasped, as I started to rock back and forth applying a little more pressure, rubbing our pussies together. Her ample boobs jiggled as I started making love to her, the only way I knew how.

I positioned my clit against hers, which was much bigger than mine, and felt my climax start to slowly build. I was leaking my girl goo all over her snatch, lubricating our fucking motion. She reached up and started to caress her tits, gently but firmly. It looked so sexy that it made me do the same. I tweaked my nipples and fondled myself as I rode her.

"Oooooohhhhhh Becca, yes, make love to me."

"Yes, you're pussy is so wet and willing," I gasped, "you feel so good."

"Yes, keep going, just like that."

We ground our womanhood together, feeling our lips yield and part and the friction of our slimy clits lapping over each other. The spark ignited inside me as I got closer to climax. I felt her breathing get faster and she looked in utter heaven. I could tell she was almost there. I wanted us to cum together and knew she wanted the same. We moved as one, as though we were in sync with each other and in each other's minds.

"Yes, right there Becca," she purred.

"Mmmmmm we're so wet together."

Slowly rocking, back and forth, her breathing getting faster.

"Yes Becca, that's it."

Slowly rocking, back and forth, the scent of pussy filling the room.

"Keep going baby," she panted.

Slow and steady back and forth, almost there. Her mouth opening in pure ecstasy, her eyes closed.

"Oooooohh."

"Mmmmmmm."

Slow and steady, increasing pressure, back and forth.

"Oh god yyyyyessssssss."

My whole body shook, as I climaxed first, gushing my love juice all over her lower body. It came flooding out of me as she started to shake and shudder beneath me. She looked incredible as she came. Her face said it all, pure sexual pleasure. We came at the same time, intensely, but slowly, not wanting to rush the moment. It was almost loving, the way we fucked and ground into each other and I didn't want it to end. Neither of us were particularly noisy, just soft moans and gasps as we orgasmed for what seemed like an eternity, her pussy getting juicier by the second. I kept grinding and she kept rising to meet me in unison, until neither of us could take any more and we stopped moving. My pussy felt on fire, as I sat on top of her looking at her gorgeous face. Her eyes were still closed, enjoying the afterglow.

She finally opened her eyes and looked at me. She looked so fucking sexy.

"Does that make up for last time?" she asked, panting for breath.

I rolled off her and lay next to her, with my head on my lifeless sisters stomach.

"You know it does," I sighed, still shivering slightly, "it was so beautiful and intense."

"You certainly know how to make love to a woman Becca, I'll give you that."

I giggled shyly.

"Seriously," she said, closing her eyes again, "That was something else. It was like you were inside my head."

We lay there in silence for a few minutes, neither of us wanting the moment to end, but it had to.

"We all work for someone Becca, you know that right?" Lexa finally broke the silence.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I do as I'm told the same as you do. I don't necessarily do what I do, because I enjoy humiliating and exploiting young men and women. I'm told to do it"

"I thought you were in charge?"

She laughed, "Yeah right."

I think she was trying to justify her actions towards me, and her Jekyll and Hyde attitude. It made sense I supposed.

"Do you enjoy being here?" she asked.

"With you? Yes I love it."

"No. I mean the raw fucking scenes we've made you do."

"Initially? No. I was terrified, but you've taught me that it can be enjoyable to be out of control, to be dominated and tied down. So I would say yes. I enjoy it. This was a bit twisted," I gestured back at my sleeping sister, "but I think she enjoyed it as much as I did."

"I'd say she did, she's a sexual animal when she gets going."

I giggled.

"Would you come here voluntarily?" she asked.

"It depends what for."

"For filthy sex with no attachments," she said, in a matter of fact tone, "a girl like you can't live on pussy alone Becca. You love cock and cum's a drug to you, they're the facts."

"You want me to do anal?"

"Only if you want to, but not just anal, no. Any sort of sordid thing our clients can dream up."

"Maybe," I said.

She was silent for a moment again.

"Your jealous of her aren't you?" she broke the silence again.

"Who?"

"Big sis."

"Why would I be?"

"Because she was the centre of attention today, instead of you."

"Maybe a little. I wish I could squirt like her."

"You're nearly there with it, you gush like a fountain when you cum hard," she laughed.

"It's a recent thing I've found out I can do. And I'm jealous of her for the whole anal thing."

"Now the truth comes out," said Lexa, sitting up to face me, "We can teach you that, if you'd like."

"How?"

"Just like I taught you to deepthroat. It takes practice."

"I'll let you know," I said, not sounding convinced.

She got up and walked over to the chair with her bra and panties in her hand. She gather up her clothes and got dressed.

I stayed on the bed with my sister, she was out of it completely.

Lexa came back over to me now fully dressed, with a 'just fucked' look about her.

"We're not going to drug you this time," she said, "you'll have a sack on your head, so you don't know our location and we'll drive you nearer home, this place has to say secret."

"What about her?" I said, gesturing at my sister, as I lay with head on her stomach.

"We'll clean her up and she'll wake up at home, like you normally do. The driver will take you home. He will give you a card, so you can contact me."

She bent down and kissed me gently on the lips, a long lingering kiss, like new lovers. It was sweet and felt nice.

"See you soon I hope," she said, and left the room, turning to give me a loving gaze, before she closed the door.

I sat up and rocked my sister, to see if I could wake her. She was out or the count.

Two body guards came in. One lifted my sister over his shoulder, her ass was still covered in cum and it was dripping down the inside of her thighs. It was the only evidence of what had happened. The other bodyguard ushered me back to the room I had woke up in.

My clothes were laid out on the bed. I put them on as the bodyguard stood in the doorway. Once I was dressed he put the stain sack on my head, to obscure my vision and I was led down a corridor. After going through a few doors I felt the cold of the outside air and I was pushed into, what sounded like a van or people carrier. It had a sliding door, which slammed shut and I felt us drive off.

They vehicle eventually stopped after about an hour, the door slid open and my hood was removed. I was at the end of my street, it was pitch black. The bodyguard handed me a business card, slid the door shut and the vehicle drove off. It was a silver people carrier, but I didn't get the registration number.

I let myself into my apartment quietly and looked at the clock on the oven. It was four o'clock in the morning. I put the light on and looked at the business card. It was black, with white writing. There was no corporate logo, just a fifteen digit number and some instructions. It said:-

'Text your name to this number and wait to be contacted.'

I shrugged and put the card in my pocket. I went to my empty bed, kicked my shoes off and flopped onto the mattress, exhausted. I didn't even bother taking my clothes off. I lay there for a while thinking of Lexa's proposition until I finally fell asleep.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,615 Followers