Poor Becca Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,611 Followers

"Sorry Miss Becca," he cried, tears starting to run down his face.

I spat a huge gob of saliva into his face and let go of him.

"You're going to learn some respect today. Believe me. You're used to getting what you want from women, whenever you want it. Today you'll get what I want you to have and when I say you can have it. Do you understand me?" I said, walking around the back of him.

"What do you mean Miss Becca?" he asked.

"I want to know what makes people like you tick. What made you into this pathetic rapist. If I believe you and you do as I say, I'll let you cum. I'll even help you to get off. Maybe I'll let you fuck Natalie over there," I nodded over to Natalie who was looking sweet and innocent biting her bottom lip again.

"I bet you'd like that wouldn't you? Fucking her sweet, tight, schoolgirl pussy? Is that why you like fucking young girls? Because they're tight and innocent like Natalie?"

He said nothing. He just looked at Natalie. Looking her up and down like I had done. I could read his mind, he wanted her for sure. Who wouldn't she was so hot and sexy.

I looked at the front of his shorts for a bulge, but he wasn't getting hard yet. Maybe it was the fear of being hit again.

"We better have a look what we've got to work with, hadn't we?" I said looking at his groin. "Although I have seen it before and I wasn't impressed."

He looked down at his groin as I ran the riding crop up the inside of his thigh again. I moved closer to him and looked him in the eye again. I grabbed the waistband of his shorts with my spare hand. In one swift movement I pulled as hard as I could and ripped his boxer shorts from his body. Lexa had made sure he was wearing very flimsy shorts to make me look more powerful. He gasped and looked down at his cock. He'd been shaved by one of our team. His cock looked small and shrivelled, his balls sucked up inside him like a scared dog with its tail in between its legs.

I burst out laughing, pointing at his cock.

"Natalie come and look at his tiny cock, it's hilarious," I laughed.

Natalie walked over and looked between his legs. She burst out laughing too.

"It's so small Miss Becca. He won't be able to please any women with that little thing, " she giggled.

"Certainly not Natalie. I'd do better with my little finger inside me," I laughed.

"Where's all my pubes gone?" he asked, ignoring our humiliating remarks.

Swish. Thwack. Scream.

I whacked him across his stomach this time.

"Use my name when addressing me, maggot dick," I scorned.

"I'm sorry Miss Becca. I forgot. Who shaved me?" he asked, in a more submissive tone.

"One of our girls.....or was it a guy......I can't remember. Either way you should thank me. It makes your tiny cock look bigger and certainly more presentable."

He stood there starring at his bald cock.

"What do you say?" I prompted him.

"Thank you for shaving my cock and balls Miss Becca," he said submissively

"You're welcome Victor," I said, in a condescending voice. "See it's much better for you when you do as you're told."

"Natalie. Pass me the cock ring please, would you sweetie," I said, gesturing over to the silver tray.

She skipped over to the tray, lifted up the white cloth and came back with what I was after.

She skipped back and passed it to me. It was a length of black elastic, about the thickness of a shoelace. It was looped through a lace lock, a black spring loaded clamp similar to that found on outdoor clothing to pull elasticated waistbands or rain hoods tight.

Victor looked worried as I slackened it off and walked towards him.

"That little pecker needs all the help it can get," I smirked.

I hooked it under his balls and over the top of his cock and pulled the elastic tight. It acted as a cock ring or tourniquet, allowing blood into his shaft, but keeping it there to make him harder. I pulled it tight, but not too tight.

"That should give us something to work with at least," I chuckled. "Although its not looking very hard."

"With that on my cock it's going to hurt me if I get hard Miss Becca," he pointed out.

"Well you better control yourself then hadn't you?" I said.

Natalie squatted down on the mattress and waited for my instructions.

"Tell me Victor, what's your earliest sexual experience," I started my inquisition into the mind of a pervert.

"I don't remember Miss Becca."

"I bet I can figure it out............probably jerking off to a dirty magazine.........imagining fucking one the girls on the centre pages.............maybe shooting your sticky mess all over the pages and pretending you'd satisfied her........Am I right?"

He didn't answer.

"That's a yes then," I laughed. "I can see you now, your hand pumping away at your tiny penis, trying to get off."

He started to blush. He didn't need to answer. I was getting to him. I looked at his cock as it started to grow, ever so slightly.

He was remembering it and it was arousing him. Either that or he was getting off on me degrading him in front of Natalie.

"I think you moved on to other things after that. You needed more stimulation because you couldn't get a real girlfriend. Let me think.............Ah yes I've got it. You couldn't get a near a real woman's pussy so you used dirty panties. Probably your mothers or sisters would be my guess."

"I didn't do that Miss Becca," he said adamantly.

"Yes you did. All men do it, but you never moved on to real women until you started forcing yourself on them. Am I right?"

He stayed silent and blushed even more.

"Was it mommy's panties or your sisters?"

He stayed silent. His cock twitched.

"Aha. It was both. What did you do? Steal them from the laundry basket and give them a nice long sniff? I know you like the smell of pussy. You commented how 'Cunty' I smelt when you kidnapped me. Remember? I bet you sniffed the gusset while you wanked yourself off, pretending it a was a real pussy in front of you. I bet you licked them too didn't you? Tasting the stains as though it was a real vagina. Fucking loser."

His cock started to grow. He was now semi hard and about four inches long. The band around his cock was restricting him just enough.

"Oooooh looks like we've got movement from that little cock Victor. Lets see how big you can make it for us. You act as though you're this big strong man, forcing yourself on young girls. Show me how big you can make it," I mocked him.

"If I get too hard, it will hurt me Miss Becca. Can you loosen the band please?" he asked politely.

"I don't think so, do you Natalie?" I asked her.

"No Miss Becca," she giggled.

"Why don't you sit back and show him your little panties Natalie?" I said . "He likes knickers apparently."

"Yes Miss Becca," she said and sat down with her knees apart giving him a lovely view up her schoolgirls skirt.

"Mmmmmm look at that Victor. A nice young tight pussy underneath some little girly panties, just for you. I bet you'd like to see her pussy wouldn't you?"

His cock was still only semi hard. He was resisting because he knew it would be painful to be erect with a cock ring on. He didn't answer me.

"No? You don't want to see it? Its beautiful, all pink and soft and smooth. She not a virgin, but she's as tight as one. I know, I've had my fingers inside her. Do you want to see me finger her?" I asked seductively.

"I'd love to see that. Please remove my band Miss Becca," he asked again.

His cock wasn't getting any harder. He had good dick control. I'd have to up the ante.

"I don't think he likes you Natalie. Such a shame. Why don't you put your hand in your panties and play with yourself for him? Show him what a naughty girl you are," I said softly.

She pulled her skirt up slightly and slipped her right hand into her knickers. I watched the outline of her fingers as she located her sex bean and started to rub in a small circular motion. She threw her head back and closed her eyes and started to moan softly.

"Is that nice Natalie?" I asked, "Do you like pleasuring yourself in front of Victor? Tell me how it feels."

"I love it Miss Becca. Its all warm and juicy. It's making my knickers wet," she purred.

"Already? That didn't take long?" I said.

"I was already wet from watching you Miss Becca. Do you want to help me?" she asked, looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

Victors cock was still not fully hard.

I slipped my skirt off and let it fall to the floor. I stood in front of Victor and ripped my blouse open without undoing the buttons. I threw it next to my skirt. He looked me up and down and licked his lips. My nipples were hard and pointing through my sheer body stocking. I was juicing up between my legs and the material was shiny from my arousal.

He liked what he was seeing and his cock started to grow once more. He was losing control. I backed up towards Natalie who was still rubbing her snatch on the mattress. I kept going until my pussy was above her, never taking my eyes off Victors. I put the riding crop into the top of my right boot and gripped the flimsy material between my legs with both hands. First I pulled it up showing him my cameltoe and then I pulled sideways and ripped them open. The fabric ripped easily with a sexy tearing noise as I exposed my sodden vulva to Natalie. She looked up between my legs and waited for my instructions.

"Eat me Natalie!" I ordered.

She obeyed without hesitation and I felt her wet lips sucking my protruding labia into her mouth as though she hadn't eaten for a week. She was gentle, but sucked for all she was worth. Her tongue found my clit and she nuzzled and licked it while she continued to masturbate in her underwear. I reached down to her shirt and ripped it open, the buttons flying off everywhere. Her braless C cups bounced free and I felt her gasp between my thighs.

Victors cock was getting hard again. He had a half-naked schoolgirl masturbating in front of him whilst she was licking her mistresses pussy and he still wasn't fully erect. I couldn't believe it.

"She's so good and licking pussy Victor. Imagine how good she is at sucking cock. She could make you erupt in seconds. Get that fucking dick hard for me now," I ordered.

"Please loosen my band Miss Becca," he asked again, "then I'll get hard for you."

"I give the orders round here, not you, " I hissed. "Get it hard or I'll do it for you."

He looked down at Natalie rubbing her pussy in her panties and then at her tits. His gaze lifted higher and he looked at my wet cooch being devoured by the schoolgirl between my thighs. He looked higher at my boobs bulging out of my body stocking and finally at my face. He smiled in defiance. He was still only semi hard.

I felt Natalie's breathing quicken as she continued to eat my sodden snatch and I knew she was close to orgasm. Perfect timing.

"Are you going to cum Natalie?" I asked

"Pretty soon Miss Becca, yes," she panted.

I knelt down behind her and cupped her breasts and nuzzled into her neck. I kissed her softly behind her ear and moved behind her so I was supporting her weight as she leaned back. I caressed her firm breasts and rubbed her nipples as she started to rub faster. She was desperate to get herself off to please her mistress. She knew I wanted her panties nice and wet, so cumming in them was the best way to do it.

I ignored Victor now and concentrated my dirty talk onto Natalie as if we were the only two people in the room. I knew it would turn him on seeing us together.

"That's it Natalie, keep going, cum for me sweetie," I whispered in her ear.

"Yessssss....oooohhhh.........yesssssss.........Miss Becca," she gasped, with a look of ecstasy on her face.

She was close now. She started to quiver as I held her and massaged her gorgeous young tits.

"Good girl, cum for me Natalie. Do it in your panties for me. Make them all nice and sticky for your mistress," I continued to encourage her.

I was pretty wet myself watching her masturbate to orgasm. I looked up at Victor's cock and saw he was hard at last. I continued to kiss Natalie and willed her to climax for me.

"Look Natalie. He's hard now. Look what you've done to him. You're such a good girl."

She opened her eyes and looked up at his erect cock. It was enough to set off her climax, seeing his engorged cock restrained by the ring. It was thick and veiny and looked like an overcooked sausage ready to burst.

"Ooooh Miss Becca," she gasped, "Ooooh Miss Becca I'm going to cum."

She started to shake and squeezed her legs together like an innocent virgin having her first orgasm.

"Ooooh I'm cumming. Fuuuuuccccckkkkkkk."

She let out short soft squeaks as her pussy went into spasm and she came in her underwear. I could only imagine how nice it would have been to get her off myself. She looked so cute when she came, Victor must of got a great view from his standing position.

"Good girl Natalie. Just what I wanted," I said.

She removed her hand from her panties and turned her head towards me. She had the 'just fucked' look about her as I kissed her softly on the lips. I suddenly got a whiff of her pheromones and realised she'd bought her hand up and touched my cheek. I stopped kissing her and sucked her juice laden fingers as she fed them into my mouth. She was sweet and delicious. I sucked her fingers clean and then kissed her again. Our tongues exploring each other's mouths.

She broke away and slipped her knickers down her slender legs, unhooking then from her ankle boots and she passed them to me. I couldn't help but hold them to my nose and breath deeply. They were saturated in her scent and the gusset was soaked. I kissed her once more and stood up and approached Victor.

His cock was stiff and purple and looked painful.

"Show him your cunt Natalie," I ordered.

She open her legs and lay back once more. Her beautiful pussy was glistening in the bright lights and she looked magnificent. Her skirt was still on her waist and her shirt was hanging off her shoulders exposing her perfect boobs.

"Looks amazing doesn't she?" I said to Victor, moving up behind him and looking at Natalie over his shoulder.

"She's gorgeous Miss Becca," he groaned, in obvious discomfort.

I bought Natalie's panties up to Victors face and pushed them against his nose and mouth.

"Does she smell nice and cunty for you?" I whispered in his ear.

"Mmmmpphhh," was his reply.

"Fresh cummy knickers from a young girls hot body. Mmmmmm don't they smell nice?" I teased him

"Delicious Miss Becca," he panted, taking in her scent.

I held her underwear out and showed him the gusset. It was coated in a thin layer of Natalie's pussy cream.

"Hungry?" I asked.

He looked at her juicy crotch, but stayed silent.

"Lick her panties clean. She made them messy for you, so its only right you clean them," I said, pushing them nearer to his mouth.

He stuck his tongue out obediently and licked the gusset. He groaned as he cock got even harder and more painful.

"That's it. Make sure you get it all, she's made quite a mess," I said, pushing the fabric into his mouth.

He sucked the material savouring her flavour. He looked like he was enjoying himself for the first time since I got in the room.

"Licking panties is all you're fit for, you fucking loser."

I looked down at his throbbing cock. Our little show had, had the desired effect. He was rock hard and restricted. I moved round the front of him, keeping her underwear stuffed in his mouth. I reached down and gently grazed his shaft with my free hand. The cock ring had made him super hard.

He flinched in pain.

"Awww don't you like having me touch your little cock?" I mocked, pulling the panties from his mouth.

"It hurts Miss Becca," he moaned, almost in tears.

I ignored him and threw Natalie's panties back at her.

"Has he cleaned them properly Natalie?" I asked.

"Yes Miss Becca."

"Well at least he has some uses I suppose," I mocked him again. "Spread your pussy open sweetie, show him how tight you are."

"No more please," sobbed Victor.

"I thought you liked young tight girls? Did I get that wrong?"

Natalie reached down with both hands and spread her lips open showing her pink insides and tiny erect clit. She was leaking down her ass crack she was so wet.

"Do you want to fuck her?" I asked him, grabbing his chin and making him stare between Natalie's thighs.

"More than anything, but please take this thing off my cock," he begged.

I pulled out the crop and swung it back ready to whip his ass again.

"Sorry Miss Becca, I forgot to say Miss Becca. Please don't," he cowered.

I put the crop away. I had him exactly where I wanted him. I looked over at Lexa and nodded. She walked over to the door and let the four guys in.

The lined up either side of Victor, two each side of him. They were semi hard and needed some attention.

"Natalie put your panties back on and help me make these guys hard," I ordered.

She pulled her knickers on and shook her shirt off her shoulders so she was topless. She removed her skirt and threw it towards the door. I bent down and took hold of the guy on the far left and Natalie did the same on the far right. None of them were circumcised and I took my guy straight into my mouth and stated sucking. He got hard in a few strokes and I enjoyed the taste and texture of his shaved cock as he fucked my face rhythmically. I caught a glimpse of Natalie wanking her guy onto her tongue and he got hard very quickly.

We both moved on to the next guys either side of Victor. He was watching us suck cocks and looked even more agitated. I unhooked my halter top and let my boobs hang free. I rubbed them round the guys cock and balls teasing him to get him hard. Once he was erect I pushed his cock between my breasts and titty fucked him for a few long stokes, spitting on his cock to lubricate it. Natalie did the same with her guy. We moved onto Victor.

His cock couldn't have been any harder. We kissed either side of his cock and sucked it between us. Moving our lips along his shaft in unison. I'd never felt a dick so hard. It was five inches long , fat and veiny. He must have been enjoying it despite the pain. Natalie sucked his purple balls as I took him down my throat. I throated him for about a minute and I felt him quiver slightly as though he was about to cum. I stopped my actions and we both left his cock throbbing in mid-air.

"You're going to cum already? For fucks sake, you're more pathetic than I thought," I said.

As I said that his cock twitched and a drip of precum appeared from his glans and started to drip off his cock. It hung in from his tip like a spiders web, long and stringy. I think if it hadn't been for the cock ring, he'd of shot his wad there and then.

Natalie went to catch it in her mouth, but I stopped her.

"Leave it Natalie. If you want some spunk we'll take it from some real men. Bend over and pull your panties down," I said.

She did as she was told and stuck her bare ass in the air on all fours. One of the guys stuck slid his 9 inch cock inside her and the other one got in front of her and put his into her eager mouth. They pumped away at her in perfect time as they spit roasted the poor girl for all they were worth.

"No-one cums until I say so," I said sternly, "I need my holes filling too, give me some cock," I said to the other two guys.

I too got on all fours and opened my legs and mouth to receive my prize. I was made aware how wet I was when the eight inch cock squeezed its way into my pussy. I opened my mouth and gave a moan of pleasure, only to have it filled with an even bigger cock. I started to rock back and forth finally enjoying the amazing feeling of being filled from both ends. I reached down and rubbed my swollen clit trying to get off. I needed to cum so badly. The whole scenario had drove me wild. Natalie masturbating, Victor being humiliated, my powerful persona, it was all adding up and I need to climax.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,611 Followers