Poor Becca Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,604 Followers

"What do you say?" I asked him in a condescending voice.

"Thank you Miss Becca for letting me suck the spunk out of your ass. It was delicious," he said.

I couldn't believe my ears. He sounded like he actually meant it. The bonus was that it was all caught on film.

"You sick little cunt," I laughed, trying to belittle him further. "Eating another mans cum from a woman's ass. You fucking loser."

"Yes miss Becca, but now I get to cum inside Natalie's tight young pussy," he said smugly.

"I don't remember agreeing to that," I lied.

"But you.........."

"I'm joking you sad fucker, stop crying," I laughed.

I rolled off him and stood up, regaining my composure.

"Natalie sweetie, would you like to make Victor cum for me?" I asked, sidling up to her and stroking ass.

"Yes Miss Becca. If you want me to," she said in her cutesy voice.

"I think he's been a good boy and hopefully learnt his lesson. We can let him cum," I said.

I took her hand and lead her towards Victor. She knelt down beside him.

"He's all yours Natalie, but try not to make him spurt too quickly," I laughed.

I moved up and knelt next to Victors head.

"If I ever hear of you abusing young girls again you will find yourself back here with me. I will do far worse things to you than I have today. Do you understand me?" I asked sternly.

"Yes Miss Becca. I wont do it again," he said.

Natalie started stroking his cock very slowly. She was barely touching it and she giggled as it danced at her touch.

"We have a video of you eating another man's cum from Natalie's knickers and her pussy and also eating it out of my asshole. If I hear of you doing anything you shouldn't, the video will be released and then we'll be coming for you. You can tell your two sicko friends they'll get the same if I catch up with them too."

"I wont do anything. I swear Miss Becca," he said.

"So we understand each other?"

"Yes Miss Becca I understand completely."

Natalie bent down and kissed his cock. She was amazing to watch. So loving and tender. Lexa was still filming and I stood back with her as Natalie did her thing. She opened wide and took his tip into her mouth, capping her lips over his ridge. With the slightest of movements she let him fuck her mouth, sliding in and out less than an inch, just allowing the tip inside. I knew her tongue would be massaging his frenulum , trying to get him off, teasing him.

"Amazing isn't she?" I asked Victor.

"She's the best......oh my god...... yesssss....suck me baby," he gasped.

I don't know how he held out so long. I wanted Natalie to make him cum in her mouth so I could degrade him some more, but he was resisting. He must've really wanted to fuck her.

She kept eye contact with him throughout as she lifted her leg over him and straddled his cock. She sat down on it with a squeak of delight. Victor gasped and I thought he'd cum there and then with the feeling of her tight cunt wrapping round his shaft. He swallowed hard and regained his control.

Slowly Natalie rose off his navel with a wet slurping noise as he cock withdrew. Then equally as slowly she sat back down. Her hands were caressing her tits and she looked in ecstasy. She rose off him again, rubbed his glans on her clit and then sank down again.

That was all it took.

"Oh my god.........fuckkkkkk.........no...........I'm cumming," he said in disappointment.

Natalie looked delighted with her performance as Victor shuddered beneath her. She kept her pace up and down nice and slow, as he pumped his huge load into her. His hips rose with each spurt and I knew it must have felt earth shattering for him. He'd been teased for so long, the release must have been incredible. He looked like he'd died and gone to heaven as he continued pumping her full of spunk.

"Didn't take long!" I laughed. "Fucking loser."

Natalie's pussy started to overflow on her downstroke, leaving a pool of cum around Victors cock and balls. He was still cumming in her.

"Ooooohh it's a big load Miss Becca," she giggled.

"I know sweetie, he's almost done."

As his orgasm subsided I nodded at Natalie. She quickened her pace and started fucking him faster before he went soft. Having just climaxed so intensely Victor had a pleasure overload as men do once they've cum. They prefer to roll off and go to sleep, but Natalie had other ideas. His cock was now supersensitive to the point of being unbearable after orgasm. She kept on him, riding his cock faster and harder as he squirmed beneath her. He could do nothing, but lie there and take his final punishment. Cum was oozing out of Natalie's fuck hole as she drove down on him again and again until Victor screamed in over stimulation.

"No stop! Please stop! No!" he cried.

She finally stopped and let his cock flop out of her overfilled cunt. There was an immediate gush of semen from her pussy and she left a trail of it all over his belly as she climbed off.

He was still reasonably hard, so I took my opportunity. I climbed aboard and rubbed my labia over his sticky cum coated belly.

"You better cum again for me or there's going to be trouble. I haven't finished with you yet," I hissed.

"No Miss Becca please don't. I don't think I can take anymore," he pleaded.

I sank my cummy pussy down onto his shaft and started to grind into him. He felt so slick inside me and my pussy was finally going to get the feed it so desperately craved. Lexa zoomed in with the camera on Victors cock and then his face to show his discomfort at being fucked so soon after cumming.

"What's.....Wrong.....Pervert.....Don't......You.......Like......Being.......Fucked?" I asked in time with my down strokes.

He groaned at the discomfort, but I kept going. He was rock hard now, which surprised me after just filling Natalie's cunt.

"Put your tits in his face Natalie. Lets get him off again," I instructed.

She bent down low and pushed her boobs together into his face. They looked soft and warm as the yielded to the shape of his face. She fed her left nipple into his mouth and he sucked greedily. He was starting to enjoy himself again. She alternated her breasts, bumping them into his face in turn.

"Do you like her firm young girl tits?" I asked, continuing to ride him hard and rough.

"Mmmmpphhh, yes Miss Becca. So good," he slurped.

"I want you to cum in me Victor," I gasped, "fill me up like you did to Natalie."

He started to thrust up to meet me as I fucked him faster. His breathing was getting quicker and I couldn't believe he was getting close to cumming again in such a short space of time.

"For fucks sake Victor. Are you going to cum already?"

"Sorry Miss Becca I cant help it. You feel so fucking tight."

I sat still with him inside me and clenched my vaginal walls around his fat shaft. I was trying to milk him off without fucking him. If he came it would belittle him even more. I had only been fucking him for less than a minute.

"Shit Miss Becca. That feels so good, I'm going to cum again."

I stopped and withdrew his cock and sat on his thighs looking down on him. Natalie also climbed off him.

His cock was twitching in front of me.

"You are the most useless fucker I have ever met. Almost cumming in under a minute. What's wrong with you?" I laughed.

He looked ashamed and embarrassed. I sat there just starring at him and laughing, waiting for him to recover.

After a couple of minutes I turned round into the reverse cowgirl and plunged his cock back into me. I rode him hard and fast.

"Oh my god. Yes. Miss Becca. Please make me cum. I can't hold off much longer," he sighed.

I kept going.

"Oh my god," he panted.

In and out.

"Oh my god. Miss Becca."

Hard and fast.

"Oh Fuck! Yes!"

His balls tightened. He was going to explode any second.

"Fuuuccccckkkk I'm going to cum." he gasped, throwing his head back and thrusting upwards.

I pulled him out and climbed off.

"Pathetic little bitch!" I shouted.

"What the fuck?" he said, "Don't stop I was about to cum!"

"You don't get to cum you dirty cunt," I snapped. "This is your final punishment. I'm not going to finish you off. Go home and wank off like you normally do. Maybe find your sisters panties and sniff them instead."

"No way! Please Miss Becca. I've done everything you've asked. Please finish me off."

"Fuck you! You worthless piece of shit." I laughed.

I knew how frustrated he would be. Lexa had done the same thin g to me months ago and I hated it. That feeling of incompleteness. The lack of satisfaction was a horrible feeling after being so close. He deserved it.

"Get this loser out of my sight." I said.

Natalie went over to the tray and got a syringe full of liquid. It was filled with a sedative, just like I had been given several times in the past. She pushed the needle into his arm and squeezed the plunger before he knew what was happening. His eyes rolled back in his head and he passed out.

My revenge was complete.

"We're done," I said. "Thanks guys that was amazing. I don't think we'll have any more trouble from him."

The men all left the room and Natalie followed them out carrying the tray. Lexa switched off the cameras and came over to me, standing over Victor's lifeless body.

"Fucking hell Becca, you can be a real bitch when you want to be can't you?" she said in amazement.

"The mother fucker deserved it after fucking up our date and subjecting me to his sick games, " I said in disgust.

"It was so hot watching you do that to him. You're a natural at it. It went perfectly," she said. "You should be proud of that performance."

"Thank you Lexa, and thank you for arranging it all. I feel better already," I smiled.

"You're very welcome Becca. Anything you want just ask. Do you want me to find his two accomplices so you can do the same to them."

"No, its fine. I think Victor will warn them what's happened and that should be enough," I said.

"How did you come up with this sordid idea?" she asked.

"I did some research into it. Not letting him cum at the end was down to you. Remember? You did it to me a awhile ago. I fucking hated you for it."

"Yes I remember, but that was all part of your training Becca."

She went quiet and looked away. As if she had said too much.

"What training?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter. Forget I said it. Why don't we sort out our date together?"

She was holding back for sure. I let it go for now for I knew something was going on.

"Yes I'd love to sort our date out," I replied, following her to the door.

I turned and took one last look at Victor and smiled to myself. My revenge had been sweeter than I could have imagined and I couldn't help thinking that my life was about to change for good.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,604 Followers