All Comments on 'Poor Debbie'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
BTs FINAL QUESTION SUMS IT ALL UP

is he really that fuckin stupid and dense. TK U MLJ LV NV

nwhalernwhalerabout 12 years ago
Nice attempt.

Dragged on a bit but quite funny.

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
Stupid is

As Stupid is written

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
Very droll. When I say light entertainment -

you'd have a hard job to hold this one down with even a huge sack of naughty postcards. 4* and thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
excellente'

Brit,

Very nice as usual.

Matt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

silly,cute yes but should have been in humor.

coupleuk1949coupleuk1949about 12 years ago
:)

Thanks for cheering up a grey day.

Thanks also to RePhil for pointing out his/her own stupidity

Alfie HigginsAlfie Higginsabout 12 years ago
sorry but..

When a writer tells me in advance that his story is intended to be amusing, I expect to find some amusement therein.

I guess I'm a grump. Perhaps I'm impatient. By the third or fourth 'dring dring' I was ready for a punch line. It grew into this kinda shaggy dog story which slowly wound down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

silly,cute yes but should have been in humor.

CarcamCarcamabout 12 years ago
Poor Debbie ?????

What about POOR Tom? No larder! I'm not sure if I would want a wife like Debbie or not - BUT i sure would love it if ALL countries would allow people to walk around like that and not arrest them !!!! It was a real humorous story that I would love to see in real life !!!!!

CCH

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Was Debbie's maiden name Kardashian ? She does seem to get on with athletes .

Ahh, Britease once again indulging his inner Benny Hill . That incessant 'dring dring ' had me scouring kitch cupboards for a 'drink, drInk'. A man with nerves of steel is that husband utterly impervious to not having a quality ringtone to alert him to flitty wife's misadventures.

torchthebitchtorchthebitchabout 12 years ago
OK I'll say it!

The real title should be "Debbie does Chalais"

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Amusing, but

my temper could not put up with having a wife like that......

bigguy323bigguy323about 12 years ago
You were right. This story was made for the Humor section.

xcept it's not funny...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Crazy

Funny.

Alright not funny.

Sexy?

Alright not sexy.

Insanity prevails?

Oh Yeah

JusttooldJusttooldabout 12 years ago
good

I personally thought it was a good chuckle. A bit off beat, but shows you have an imagination anyway.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 12 years ago
Silly...

Just silly....

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
The MOST

Loving Wife of the month!

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xabout 12 years ago
Britease.

Did you really think this story had some humour in it? I guess someone might find it funny, but I am sorry if my wife was anything like this fictional character she wouldn't be a my wife for very long. Keep trying though, I am sure others will find this story hilarious.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
He means it.

Not a shred of irony.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
must be a brit thang

it was cute in a way

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A bit of tongue in cheek humor

A good spoof and humorous to read.

Thanks for the story

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 12 years ago
thanks for sharing

i like several of your stories but this one i cant say i do. i liked the fact you said she didnt actually cheat on him and since your the author you would know. i did find it hard to believe she could just end her life (for a week or so) for no reason and tell her husband all that crap without expecting someone to get highly pissed off. if she had been my wife, after the first few calls id have been in my truck in minutes and made that 3 hour drive in 2 hours. when i got there it wouldnt have been funny, not for anyone directly involved anyway. it just seemed like both of the main characters were very nieve.

please keep writing, better luck next time.

simaddictsimaddictalmost 12 years ago
Nice read.

Your story was very entertaining. I read it in the same spirit it was written: with tongue in cheek. Good job.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 12 years ago
Silly

But, she did have sex - a lot!

Amusing tail......hers!

Always enjoy what you offer - Thanks.

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years ago
Surreal!

A spoof, really of old-fashioned, bawdy humour - and offbeat enough to be enjoyable. Made me smile a few times.

deadonedeadonealmost 12 years ago
nice to see

She has little respect for stupid old tom. There are no consequences for fucking around. She can and will be telling everyone that she is open for fucking and not to think about tommy boy. how nice.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Alas

I do have to throw my hands up in horror and have a tantrum. I write a story that is blatantly a spoof, and I even warn readers in advance, and still get commentators moralizing about the woman involved. I pity people who take life so boringly serious, and appear to take pleasure in their own lack of humor. Still, if that's what they want, then fair play to them and pleased to have been of service.I'll keep trying.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
It is good to see you back in the saddle!

And reacting to comments! It shows that you are alive and creative! You really should post most of your stuff either in non-erotic or humour.. That way you will not get readers looking for consequences! These folk are only satisfied when all the blood is out of the turnip!

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Gad

This had to be one of the dumbest stories I have ever read on here. Must be that weird Brit humor.

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81about 11 years ago
*Pats Britease on his back*

People just can't read, sir. That is the problem... must be that new brand of contact lenses... which is quite unfortunate really...

terrydavidterrydavidabout 11 years ago
Did not read the story but if it follows suit to the other wimp/slut bullshit that this author spews, well then it is typically the usual dog shit effort.

Per the comments, same old garbage as usual. "thank god the comments spared us the waste of time in reading this dog shit"

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
I believe no one wishes for a wife like Debbie.

And I believe this story was a tad off the mark. Certainly funny for a lark. But I do have a picture of you with your hands in the air. Since most commentators seem to be moralizing about the slut wife (Oh my - was that me moralizing? Sorry - hard to resist). Some comments were certainly prompted by your final question. You did ask. My only concern was that it seemed a tad over the top. She seemed to carry on far too long.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Fun Read

Thanks Brit!

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Yawn

I gave up at the bus ride. Too many "suspensions of disbelief" to overcome to enjoy.

jasjonjasjonabout 8 years ago
5

Amusing little tale. Liked it. (And terrydale, if you didn't even read it, you have absolutely no fucking right to comment.)

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
It could be funny...but...

It could be funny...but repeating the same lines over and over again makes it lose all the funny...And the end wasn't different and surprising, was more of the same...This looked like "Dumb and Dumber" version husband and wife... 2*

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Not very funny . Actually stupid. You can do better.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
STUPIDITY RUNS RAMPID ON TRIPS

maybe too much Lysergic in her diet, TK U MLJ LV NV

VenustasVenustasalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely Disgusting

Know what I mean, tongue in cheek, wink wink.

5* if only for the serious comments.

Isn't there an element of plagiarism here in the idea behind this story? I have a vague memory hidden in the dark recesses of my mind from many decades back. I believe it was a series of updating telegrams for some event - possibly by Clement Freud. Anyway well done.

BTW the card game Debbie was playing is called

'Get 'em Off'. The primary rule being

'If you are female and win or loose a hand you remove an item of clothing (High heel shoes don't count)'. It can applied to any card game and I understand it is good for relieving tensions at mixed Bridge tournaments.

@ErotFart: Get a sense of humour

@terrydavid: Did not read the story! You should be reported for Comment abuse.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

Don't need a wife like Debbie.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Cute, but dumb.

How did she become a bimbo. Apparently before this she was the perfect working wife. Then *boom* instant bimbo.

How does she excuse her absence from work? Not that fucking her boss wouldn't get that excused.

And the *ring-ring* bit got tiring after the 4th or 5th time. I realize it was the whole point behind this writing, but enough is enough. It became a tiring exersize in stylistic writing.

2-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Biggest

Biggest load of shit I have read in a long time.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
No comment

Don't say that if you can't say anything nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Braindead

What a load of tripe and for Tom just to go along with his wife's situation he must be braindead.

GymShortsGymShortsover 4 years ago
Stupid is as Stupid does

And that's all I.got to say about that

gnfitchgnfitchabout 4 years ago
Humour, lack thereof by the audience (Not all of us though)

Not a big debate, however the left has dropped humour for extremely sour dispositions. TV shows like the Groucho Marx show, Rowan and Martins Laugh-In, could not be aired today on TV. Even the original Saturday Night Live wouldn't pass the Politically correct word police. The comedians on those shows made fun of everything. Today, uttering the same statements could almost and maybe in some locations have you charged with a hate crime. A previous Governor of the Great State of Arizona, became the head of the University of California, and immediately banned certain words by the University professors as not politically correct, with their positions at risk if the offending words were spoken, evidently she doesn't believe in the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, even though she took an oath to uphold it more than once.

Looking at some of the comments on this little bit of humour, being slammed by the politically correct word police. These commentators act as if they have been raised on dill pickles and sucking on sour lemons. Lighten up, the world is not going to end in your life time.

Love your stories and your humour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What

What a load of hogwash.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Really didn’t care for this one at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You can't fix stupid.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

A nice bit of fluff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Crap

mainer42mainer42almost 2 years ago

not one of your best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Drival

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mate you have written some bad stupid stories BUT this one is the worst (jaybee186) I Think you should take up painting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uggh

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wife like Debbie? Hell no!

ibuguseribuguser4 months ago

Hilarious. Good for a 4*.

brownhammer1brownhammer14 months ago

Probably my favourite story on this site. It has a perfect balance of silly and sexual. Always hoping to log on one day and see that Debbie's taken another trip!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hell NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous