Poor Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,392 Followers

"So where are they, these clothes?"

"Well honey, the first shop they took me into I saw these fantastic pair of high heeled shoes, and I knew I just had to have them. I knew you'd just love them."

"How much?"

"They were a hundred and forty seven, but the salesman who helped me try them on let me have them for a hundred and thirty four pound and sixteen pence."

"That was lucky."

"Yes do you like them?"

"Yes honey," our intrepid hero answered his lovely wife. "But I haven't had a decent meal since you left. What's for dinner?"

"Is there anything in the fridge?"

"No."

"Anything in the freezer?"

"No."

"Anything in the larder?"

"We haven't got one."

"Let's go down to the local pub for a bar meal then."

"Sounds great. Shouldn't you put something on dear?"

"Oh, I don't think I'll bother honey, I seem to have got out of the habit."

"I like your new shoes by the way."

"Thanks honey. Will your friends be down the pub when we get there?"

"I fear they will be Debbie."

"Isn't it your pool night tonight? Won't it be crowded?"

"I fear it will be dear."

"I've always wanted to play pool Tom. Do you think your friends will show me how to play?"

"I fear they'd be delighted to honey."

----------------

Bewildered and bemused, Tom watched as his lovely slim young wife touched up her make up, re-arranged the beret on her shiny blonde locks to a jaunty angle, and with a loving smile opened the door and started off on the short walk to their local pub.

His eyes admired the brand new four inch high heels that his wife had just purchased, up her long, shapely slim legs, to her firm, round, bare bottom, jostling to and fro as she walked happily down the road in front of him, seemingly oblivious to the looks of astonishment from passing fellow pedestrians, and her waves to the passing cars honking at her.

He grinned as he imagined the reaction of his friends at the sight of that same bare bottom bent over the pool table in front of them.

Life goes on, but would it ever be the same again?

+++++++++++

How many of you wish that you had a wife like Debbie?

Britease
Britease
2,392 Followers
12