All Comments on 'Poor Osgood Pt. 01'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
Her promise to a dying woman...

Her promise to a dying woman: "I would never do anything to hurt you," she said softly, feeling ashamed, then added, "or Osgood.", was forgotten and now she will hurt him and as @Harryin VA said: "No place for the story to go"...1*

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years ago
HUMMM?

@ Harry in Va.

Boy! I'd sure like to read the story you did. In the story I read the only cheating took place in her mind and she resigned herself not to ever hurt her husband. Of course he had to know his limitations, and that saddened him. Where was your story posted? I want to read it.

KB I just couldn't relate with this one so didn't hurt you by scoring. cd

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
This Could

have a chance at being a good story. I think the defining term ( if this is going to be good) would be 'cuckolded wittol.' I will let the commenters look that up.

The only thing I have a problem with, again, is this fascination with BBC in stories like this, or BC. It takes away from what was/is supposed to be a endearing marriage/love. Couldn't just an above average cock work?

'She was happy with her husband and loved him beyond life', your words not mine.

I am not trying to persuade or direct your story, just food for thought. It is your story not mine.

Good story so far, will looking forward to the next part.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 5 years ago
So he loves his dead wide's nurse

That's okay as story lines go. But where this falls off the rails is when she starts faking things like orgasms. How will her husband learn to please her if she lies to him for years on end? And since she knew about his cock size, it shouldn't be a surprise down the road when it doesn't get any bigger. Why marry him if sex is that important to her? Starting out their marriage on a lie gives them no chance in the long run.

misogynistwithcausemisogynistwithcausealmost 3 years ago

SO RANTS THE CHILD :I'm turning comments back on. However, be forewarned, I will delete any and all comments that are insulting, harassing, bashing or that criticize lifestyle choices. If you don't like stories about swinging, sharing, swapping, cheating and extra-marital fun, DON'T read or comment on my stories. I don't write them for you. You're not my audience.

GO TRUMP !!!

SEX NEVER HURT ANYONE > SEE AIDS, OR Antibiotic-Resistant Gonorrhea

SOON SEX OUTSIDE A RELATIONSHIP SHOULD BE ATTEMPTED MURDER, BUT YOUR 80+ SO ITS NOT LIKE YOUR STORIES COULD REFLECT THAT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

love don't sound like love to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
2095 Followers
Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living large in the 21st century. I'm turning comments back on. However, be forewarned, I will delete any and all comments that are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES