All Comments on 'Porky Pig Ch. 02'

by knightfantasies

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

A great second chapter, thank you. Whilst it is wrong to generalise, in my experience chubby girls tend to be more submissive and are always really grateful to be fucked. Their extra padding also makes them more suitable for ass fucking and titty fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yep: 5 stars from me, too!

... from another perspective, OK?

My husband is tall and lanky-thin. My boss is - well, let me put it this way - obese.

I've sometimes in my mind fantasized what it would be like for a woman (me) to fuck a really, really obese man? You know, he waddles out of his clothes, waddles and bounces all over as he comes to the bed. What position should I use? I mean, your story is soooooooooooooooooooo HOT! And now I want to be on the receiving end!

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story! It is getting hot ! I like the way you are developing the story. I have fucked chubby women before and enjoyed myself immensely. They are so soft and hot and are grateful for the attention. I hope to see another chapter as I can see this story getting hotter. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userknightfantasies@knightfantasies
785 Followers
I write about the sins of the past, present, and future. You may see yourself in my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Porky Pig Ch. 01 Previous Part
Porky Pig Series Info