Porky Pig Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad stuffed his cock back into his pants and sat down starring at Abby. He couldn't believe she was a virgin and this was her first time giving a blowjob; Jessica had to be full of shit. Abby was too good to be true. Brad traced his finger on Abby's face gathering up the cum she had missed, holding it in front of Abby, teasing her until she had to lean forward to get it. "Was that really your first blowjob?" he asked as she sucked on his finger.

Abby looked at Brad with doe-eyes, "yes, you are my first. Did I do okay?" Abby was worried he was going to tell Jessica she didn't do it right.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he said in amazement.

"I'm sorry," said Abby thinking she had failed, "can I try again? Please don't tell Jessica how bad I was." Abby was almost crying now as she looked at Brad.

Brad knew he had gone further with Abby than he intended and used this momentum to confirm her fears. "You were fucking awful!" he said with false anger, "I am going to go easy on you this time and not tell Jessica. But if you want me to keep your secret, then you have to let me see your big fucking tits."

Abby didn't know who she was more afraid of pleasing, Brad or Jessica. With shaking hands, she undid her blouse and pulled it out of her skirt then opened the clasp on the front of her bra exposing her large 40 GG breasts. When Brad shook his head and frowned, she didn't know what to think. Obediently she lifted her ass off the seat like he asked and didn't complain as he pulled her panties down her legs then held them in the air like a trophy. Abby blamed the cold air in the room for her hard nipples but knew it was a lie. Her body was excited being so exposed like this, helpless to resist even when Brad took several pictures of her on his phone. He 'posed' her with each picture making her spread her legs wider, pinching her nipples, sticking her tongue out and licking her lips. Abby hated what he made her do but was loving the attention she was getting from Brad.

They heard the door open above them they both panicked. Abby's teacher had come back with a security guard who yelled at them to stay where they were. Abby watched Brad bolt down the stairs waving her panties with the security guard on his heels and then out the side door by the stage.

When she came back to reality, her teacher was standing in front of her eyeing her naked body. She went to close her legs and stopped when her teacher silently shook his head no. Abby wasn't sure if he was disappointed in her or he wanted to continue looking at her. She realized it was the second option as he nudged her legs open with his. Professor Abbott's perpetual condescending smirk was even more exaggerated as he looked down at her bare tits and hairy pussy.

"I am only going to say this one time," said Professor Abbott as he leaned down with his face only inches from Abby's, "pick up your books and follow me if you want to stay in this school."

Abby was frozen in her chair as he held his position staring into her eyes. She felt her bare tits rising rapidly from anxiety which made them bounce around. His eyes seemed to hypnotize her, even when his fingers found her nipples she couldn't look away, only moan in pleasure and pain as he squeezed them. She felt herself being lifted up by her nipples until she was standing beside her teacher. He was much taller than her, and she had to look way up. His blue eyes never left her brown ones, and his hands were now holding her breasts, rubbing and massaging them while his thumb flicked her nipples.

She never noticed before how handsome he was with the full head of brown hair, the square chin, and dimples in his cheeks. Abby guessed he had to be in his mid-thirties at least and it looked like he kept himself in good shape.

When he released her tits, Abby obeyed his order to leave her blouse undone as she gathered her backpack and followed him up the stairs to the top landing. He headed left where he used his keys to open the door to a room off the top landing. Abby entered on her own free will even though she was shaking with fear of her consequences.

The small room was the audio-visual room, split into two sections, a main casual area with a couch, bar fridge and a coffee table. A set of stairs to the right led to an upper area with a small window used to project films down to the screen at the stage. When she heard Mr. Abbott lock the door she turned around to face him, her breasts still exposed to his scrutiny. Unable to control her emotions any longer the tears started falling from her eyes, her teacher stepped forward until they were only a foot apart.

"I'm disappointed in you," Professor Abbott said as he reached out and cupped Abby's huge tits, "you have always been such a good girl, never in trouble, now all your classmates saw what a slut you are." He shook his head in disgust as he pinched her nipples. "Did that boy force himself on you or did you let him?"

The shock and pain of her professor fondling her breasts made her light-headed and unsure of what to tell him. "A little of both I think," she finally said. "He threatened to reveal my secret." As soon as she blurted that out Abby knew it was a mistake; now he would want to know too.

Abby felt Mr. Abbott slide her blouse off her shoulders along with her bra. When he ordered her to strip completely, she obeyed. Naked and afraid she stood in front of her teacher wondering what he wanted now. She guessed he wanted to have sex with her and knew that was probably going to be the only potential way out of this situation. He directed her to the couch, and she sighed with relief when Professor Abbott sat in a chair facing her. His strong gaze took in every inch of her body, every fat roll, and especially her hairy pussy when she willingly opened her legs as he asked. In spite of being scared, she could feel her pussy leaking in response to his stare. He asked her if being ordered to obey excited her she told him yes and snorted. She knew the snort was another mistake on her part and he ordered her to play with her 'cunt' as she told him the whole story. Abby was close to coming as her story ended. Professor Abbott now knew all her secrets. All her dirty secrets.

Professor Phillip Abbott had never met a submissive woman before, and Abby certainly fell into this category. He knew it was wrong to take advantage of her but she brought it upon herself with her innocence and naivete, plus she was so damn sexy. Now that he knew her secrets and weaknesses it was going to be easy to exploit them; his cock hardened at the thought of having a willing sex slave.

"Please sir, can I come?" Abby begged as she played with her clit. Her legs were splayed out giving him a full view of her once private place. She almost cried when he said no, but obeyed his instructions and sucked her wet fingers in her mouth. Her ass was vibrating on the couch in desperation to the inner desire to come, and she snorted as he asked.

Professor Abbott continued to ask her personal questions until he knew about all her fantasies, even the sick ones. When he finally said she could come Abby's fingers couldn't reach her pussy fast enough. He joined her on the couch, and they kissed and sucked tongues while he pinched her nipples. The orgasm was the biggest of Abby's life, and she snorted into the air without instructions. Soft snorts continued to come out of Abby as her teacher pulled her fingers out and sucked them clean. His eyes drilled into hers, and she felt huge butterflies in her stomach. She wanted this man to take her virginity and told him so. When he smiled at her and said yes, Abby cried once more, this time with gratitude as she hugged her overweight naked body to his clothed athletic one.

After several long moments, her professor pulled away. He ordered Abby to undress him, and her hands shook at touching his bare skin. When she was down to his underwear, she knelt between his feet waiting for his next order. The outline of his cock was much larger than Brad's, and Abby got a little worried about her choice to let him take her virginity. The unknown was racing through her mind along with the excitement of finally becoming a woman.

Abby kissed and licked his cock through his boxer shorts until finally she was allowed to see and touch him. Abby's first thoughts were she could never take a cock so big in her tight pussy, not without a lot of pain. Her hand looked so small against his cock, and it took both hands to circle the shaft as she licked the head. Her mouth could barely open wide enough to suck him, and he wasn't even fully hard yet. There was no quit in Abby, and she tried her best to take him as deep as she could while her teacher offered words of encouragement. She was getting into a rhythm, and the saliva from her mouth was making it easier to please him.

The ringing of Abby's phone disturbed her ministrations, and Professor Abbott picked it up to check the id of the caller for her. When he saw it was Jessica, Abby's roommate, the cause of all her troubles, he saw red. "Hello Jessica," he calmly said even though he wanted to shout at her. "What can I do for you?" With a gentle push on Abby's head, she went back to sucking his cock, listening closely to their conversation.

"Um, who is this?" said Jessica a little confused.

"This is Professor Abbott speaking," he paused for effect, "Abby is a little busy at the moment."

"Oh, well can you get her to call me when she is free?"

"Sure, but before you go I just want you to know that campus security will be wanting to speak with you," he said.

"Really? I can't imagine why?" Jessica said as she was starting to realize something wasn't quite right.

"Abby was assaulted today in my classroom by a student named Brad. He is in custody, and he implicated you as lead antagonist." Professor Abbott wasn't sure if the security guard had caught Brad, but it was a good bluff; he could hear Jessica swearing and threatening to kill Brad. "By just threatening to harm your accomplice you have confirmed he was right."

Abby was snickering in glee as her benefactor just reduced Jessica figuratively to her knees. In appreciation, she doubled her sucking efforts and received a pat on the head from her teacher.

"No wait!" shouted Jessica, "I didn't tell that scumbag Brad to do anything to Abby!"

"Abby has confided to me all the sexual things you made her do to you and your threats," he replied calmly. "You can give your side to the campus President or and I would advise you listen carefully, you leave school immediately, and there will be no blemish on your record following you. The choice is yours," he said simply. "But, and I want you to understand you have to make your mind up right now. After that, I can no longer assure you won't be charged with rape and assault by the police."

"Fuck! Fuck!" Jessica moaned trying to think of a way out, "Abby wanted to do those things to me, she begged me!"

"No I don't think so," Professor Abbott said, "Abby is willing to go public with this, and your name will appear at every college as a sex offender. You will never get a degree in anything other than manipulation."

"Do I have to decide on the phone with you?" said a dejected Jessica.

"Yes, Abby's task is almost complete, and then we are heading to the President's office to file an official complaint and notify the police," he said firmly. "What is your decision?"

Abby's body was shaking in appreciation; no one had ever stood up for her before. Professor Abbott was her knight-in-shining-armor, and she continued to worship his mighty sword.

"What about all my stuff?" Jessica said in defeat, "I can't move all of it tonight."

"Are you saying you will leave the college tonight?" he asked.

"Yes goddammit!" Jessica said in frustration.

"Young lady I highly suggest you apologize to me immediately or I will rescind my generous offer," he barked.

"I'm sorry. Please, sir, I would like to accept your terms," Jessica said meekly.

"Okay, I expect you to be off campus by nine pm tonight and leave your forwarding address with me to send the rest of your possessions," he said as he smiled down at Abby still sucking his cock, "there is one more thing. I will now pass the phone to Abby, and I want you to apologize to her as well." Professor Abbott switched the phone to the speaker function so he could hear every word said then passed it to Abby.

"Jessica?" said Abby hesitantly as she wiped the saliva off her face.

Jessica knew she had just averted a serious blemish on her future as a lawyer and would still be able to work in her dad's law firm one day. "Yes. I am sorry Abby, I should never have taken advantage of you as I did. Please forgive me," she said, "I will be out of our room tonight, and you will never see or hear from me again."

Professor Abbott took the phone back before Abby could say anything silly like he knew she would. "Okay we have a deal," he said to Jessica. "If I ever see you on this campus or hear from Abby that you are bothering her I will bring down a rain of justice on you!" With that, he hung up and guided Abby back to his cock. He heard her mumble thank you before snorting and sucking on his cock again.

"That's a good little piggy," he said as he ruffled her hair. "All your troubles are over now. Hmm, I love the way you suck my cock, now give me a little snort."

Abby snorted without hesitation, she felt safe and wanted now. Her professor had just saved her from Jessica, and Brad's future mean actions. More than anything she had ever done in this world she wanted to please her teacher, and maybe he would make her fantasies come true. She loved the way he talked to her, praising her sucking, telling her how good it felt. She didn't even mind him pushing his cock deeper until she would gag, then complimenting her on taking it so deeply. He promised her one day she would be able to take him without gagging and she couldn't wait for that day to come.

Professor Abbott knew he had Abby under his control now and she would willingly do anything for him. She responded to his positive encouragement with enthusiasm and obeyed all his instructions. He thought it was cute the way she would snort when he asked or when she was pleased with herself. Her cock-sucking skills were amazing, and he couldn't believe this was only her second time. Every time she tried to take him down her throat, he would pat her on the head telling how proud he was of her and she would immediately try again. The professor looked around, and the idea of taking her virginity in this room suddenly seemed inappropriate, he wanted the first time to be special. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to fuck her, her fat ass looked irresistible to him, and besides, it was one of her nasty fantasies.

Abby loved the taste and texture of her teacher's cock as she licked and sucked on it. She felt a strong desire to obey but more than anything she wanted to feel worthy. She wondered if he was going to fuck her soon or if he was just going to come in her mouth. She wanted to taste his cum and even though she was scared she also wanted him to fuck her. When he ordered her to stand up, she knew he had decided as his eyes bore into hers with lust. He wanted to fuck her now.

Professor Abbott stared into his new lover's eyes, gently rubbing the back of his hand on her flushed cheek. "You are so fucking beautiful," he whispered and watched as Abby turned even redder. "I love the way you suck my cock. Your mouth feels amazing, and that tongue of yours is incredible. Do you want me to fuck you?"

Abby didn't know what falling in love felt like, but right now she was pretty sure this was it. She was having a hard time even talking to him and could only shake her head yes as her heart beat a million times faster. She wanted to say so much to him but couldn't and breathed a sigh of relief as she sucked on his thumb when he pressed it against her lips.

"I want to fuck you Porky, stick my big cock inside you and come," he said as he looked deeply into her eyes, "if you want that then snort for me."

Abby snorted and snorted until her teacher let out a boisterous laugh. She loved the way he called her Porky, it was like a nickname and not a vindictive, hateful name as Jessica did.

"Oh god," Abby finally said to him, "I am so ready for you to fuck my pussy, I can feel my juices running down my leg." Abby wanted to ask him a question but was scared to think he had maybe been teasing her earlier, "Um, do you really think I'm beautiful?"

Phil Abbot did think Abby was beautiful; physically she reminded him so much of his late wife, Barb. The accident that took Barb's life five years ago had left him devastated and lonely. The first day Abby walked into his class he fought hard to constantly not stare at her. Now Karma had put Abby in his arms, and she was a willing partner, well maybe not at first, but she quickly surrendered to him. The kiss he placed on her lips solidified the answer to her question of whether she was beautiful and they clung to each other, skin to skin, heart to heart.

"I want you, Abby, you have me so fucking horny," he said as he looked around the small dirty, dingy room it brought back memories. "I am not a saint, and I want you to know I have fucked other girls in this room. Not a lot but a couple of girls who needed help with their grades. I made them do nasty things, just like you described in your fantasies. Maybe when we know each other better, I will tell you all about what I did to them." Professor Abbott was playing with Abby's tits as he talked to her, pinching and pulling on her long nipples.

Abby wasn't sure which fantasy her teacher was referring to as she had emptied her soul to him. She didn't care he had fucked other girls in this room, even if he only fucked her just this once it would be worth it. "I don't care," Abby said as she looked at him with that same intensity visible in his eyes. "I want you to be my first."

Abby was shocked and disappointed when her teacher said no. Immediately she thought it was because she was fat or not worth his time or effort. When he explained why he said no she had to make him repeat it as she had zoned out. Abby was sure she heard him wrong.

"Abby I want your first time to be special, to remember it in the years to come with fondness," he said as he held her hands. "I still want, no, need to fuck you desperately right now but not in your pussy or mouth. If you agree, then we can still fuck in this room, but I want to take your virginity tonight at my place, in my bed by candlelight, looking out at the city view. What do you say?"

Phil Abbott was seducing Abby, and there were no tricks involved. He meant every word he said; he wanted her first time to be special.

The range of emotions that surged through Abby overwhelmed her as she threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly. "I would love that sir," she said as her tears ran down his hairy chest. "No one has ever treated me this nice before. But how can you fuck me now if you want to wait until tonight?" Abby asked the question before it dawned on her what he meant. He wanted to fuck her ass with his big cock. "Oh! Oh! OH!" she exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yes, I want to fuck your ass, but only with your permission," Phil could feel Abby tighten up in his arms. "I will never hurt you unless that is what you want." He knew that there was still some KY cream in the drawer from one of his past escapades, and it brought a smile to his face. He remembered that skinny black girl had resisted but in the end, no pun intended, she had enjoyed the experience as much as he did, he hoped the same thing would happen with Abby.

Abby was afraid to say anything; she didn't want to disappoint her teacher. She worried her ass was too small to let him fuck her there. "Will it hurt?" she asked hesitantly but already knew she would let him at least try.