Porky Pig Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have some cream, and I will go slow," he said as he hugged her tightly. "Thank you for this; I promise once you get used to it we will do this a lot."

The room was spinning for Abby; her teacher just said they would be fucking many more times in the future, and he would be using her ass again and again. That meant this wasn't a one time fuck and it made her feel wanted. She let him guide her to the end of the couch and position her so her ass was to him and the rest of her body was on the couch. His words had a calming effect, and when she felt the cold cream land on her ass, she snorted. His slippery fingers found the mark, and he massaged her back with one hand while the second one prepared her. When she relaxed enough, her teacher added a second finger telling her over and over how sexy she was. She didn't know how it was possible, but she was getting excited.

Professor Abbott could feel Abby giving in to him as her body relaxed getting used to his fingers. Abby hesitated a bit before obeying his instruction to pull her cheeks apart so he could see her completely unhindered. Her little star was slowly stretching as she relaxed, he had to work up to three fingers, or she would never be able to take his size. Bit by bit he made it there with the help of more cream and gentle coaxing. He checked continually to make sure she was okay and kissed her fat ass to thank her. He called her his 'baby' as he brought his slick cock up to her hole and waited until she permitted him to try. He made her say 'please sir, fuck my ass' over and over until finally, the pressure he was exerting against her hole let the head of his cock slip into her ass. He had expected Abby to scream out and was surprised when she didn't.

Abby thought the pain of his cock penetrating her ass would be extreme, but it didn't match what her imagination had conceived. She was glad he waited for her to catch her breath before gently pushing further. She was having a hard time holding her ass cheeks open and sighed with relief when her teacher said she could take a break.

The timing was perfect as Phil was going to get Abby to move her hands anyways. He wanted to grab the fat rolls on her hips to allow him more control. He never stopped telling Abby how wonderful it felt and how lucky he was to find someone like her. When he asked her to tell him to fuck her harder, she blurted it out along with a loud snort. It had been some time since Professor Abbott had fucked a willing girl up the ass and he was in heaven. The feeling of her tight ass on his cock was driving him crazy, and his thrusts were starting to go deeper and faster. When Abby asked him to stop he calmed her again with words of encouragement until she said it was okay to continue, then his thrusts became even more urgent.

Abby's pussy rubbed against the rough material of the couch with each hard thrust in her ass, and it turned her on. The pain had reached her brain now, and she didn't know how much more she could take. Abby's fear of disappointing her teacher won out, and she let him fuck her harder and harder like he asked. Reluctantly she finally permitted him to fuck her as hard as he wanted and to slap her ass at the same time. One of the fantasies she revealed to him was to be fucked hard up her ass while being spanked and called nasty names. Abby's teacher was calling her all kinds of demeaning names, and she snorted and snorted, not because he ordered but because she wanted to be a filthy pig getting what she deserved.

Phil Abbott had never been so turned on, Abby was everything he could wish for and more. He was abusing her ass, and she was asking for more and more. Her snorts of acceptance drove him on as he continually drove into tight virgin ass, his thrusts were so strong it moved the couch across the room until it hit a wall. He continued slapping her ass with both hands alternating from one red cheek to the other. He wanted to come but not in her ass; he wanted her pretty mouth one more time. With a hand in her hair, he yanked her head back and let her know what he expected of her.

Abby's body was taking a beating, and at the same time, she loved every minute of it. When her teacher yanked her head back and told her what he wanted she didn't hesitate to obey. The pain/pleasure of his cock leaving her ass was disappointing, and with her eyes closed she took his cock in her mouth and sucked him as deep as she could.

Phil was fucking her face now not as deep as he wanted to, he would let Abby get used to it with more and more practice. His name calling continued, and Abby would snort now and then when she caught her breath. The first wave of cum hit her tonsils as he called her a nasty fucking ass slut for taking a dirty cock in her mouth and loving it. Abby couldn't help herself as she snorted out in agreement, she felt like a nasty slut, her teacher's nasty ass slut. Phil had never shot so much come in his life, and he didn't give Abby a chance to spit it out, telling her to keep swallowing.

Abby had never experienced anything this extreme even in her dream fantasies. Even when her teacher had stopped coming, she continued to milk him for more. Her mouth was hurting almost as much as her ass, but it had all been worth it. She had come at least three times. She could feel her teacher running his hands through her messed up hair, telling her how fantastic she was and how he couldn't wait to take her pussy later tonight. Abby had never had a cock go soft in her mouth, and she was amazed at the size difference, pretty soon she could take most of his cock in her mouth and even tongued his balls as he asked. Being controlled by someone else had elevated her senses, all of them. Abby was struggling to accept she now had someone who wasn't judging her for being overweight and liked her body the way it was.

Professor Phil Abbott had just won the grand prize, and the prospects for further rewards were guaranteed. As he pulled Abby to her feet, he was almost speechless by her huge smile. He had just assaulted her ass and mouth, violently, and she was thanking him repeatedly. Phil accepted her gratitude and acceptance for his emotional and physical sexual misconduct of her body with reluctance. When he jokingly told her he wanted to fuck her ass again, she obediently turned around. With a playful slap on her sore red ass, he hugged her from behind mauling her large breasts and kissing her neck until she realized he was teasing her.

They talked about his 'attack' on her and the reason she enjoyed it. Abby didn't want to hide anything from her teacher and shed all her private thoughts and feelings with him, including wanting to do this again but maybe after her ass had a chance to recover and they both laughed. Her vulnerabilities would allow him to take advantage of her and he told her so. Abby said she was okay with that and she trusted him completely. As she cleaned her ass with facial tissues from the table, she apologized for being so 'dirty' and asked her teacher how she should keep herself clean. Abby only knew to ask this question because Jessica had mentioned it to her.

For the next half hour Abby and Professor Abbott talked about anything and everything, Abby was full of sex questions, and he answered them all. Naked side by side on the couch they laughed and hugged and shared passionate kisses. Abby wanted to suck her teacher's cock again as it hardened in her hand and he welcomed her attention.

Professor Abbott had met two kinds of women, those who suck a cock hesitantly and don't enjoy it, and those who have no reservations and love to give oral pleasure. Abby certainly fell into the loving category as she couldn't get enough. Her tongue and mouth covered every inch of his cock and balls and once her tongue even ventured to lick his ass. Every compliment drove her on as she eagerly followed his directives. When he was close to coming again, he had her stroke his cock so he could come on his stomach. With every shot, Abby would snort out in glee as she watched it float through the air and land on his stomach. The urge to lick it all up was overwhelming, but he made her wait until she had cleaned his cock first. As soon as he said go, she was like a human vacuum sucking up his cum and snorting out with happiness.

When her professor said, it was time to get dressed Abby was visibly disappointed. Abby didn't want to get dressed but reluctantly agreed as she didn't want to jeopardize her deflowering later tonight. Professor Abbott could see the sadness in Abby's eyes and wanted to cheer her up. He turned on the radio alarm clock to a local rock station and asked her to dance naked for him. At first, Abby was shy, but with his encouragement, she let loose. She was in the spotlight and loved the attention. Her huge tits swayed and bounced as she twirled and bent over. Every move was unrehearsed as Abby wasn't much of a dancer. She played with her body teasing her professor and laughing when he said she was killing him. Her fat body jiggled to the beat as her inhibitions melted away along with her worries of looking silly. She was over the moon when he joined her and twirled her around like a ballerina. Today had started out bad but turned into the happiest Abby had ever been in her whole life.

The next song was a slow one, and they danced holding each other tightly. The whispers of appreciation from Professor Abbott rained down on Abby, and she couldn't get close enough to him. Their unconventional coupling although malicious at first had turned to a far more deeper expression of trust intermingled with lust.

Professor Abbott had used his position of authority to assault Abby sexually and did feel guilty. Under the guise of being trustworthy, he had gained personal information from her and found out how extraordinary she was. For too long his self-imposed sexual solitary confinement had left him bitter and alone. He wasn't sure if Abby was the cure to his loneliness but the potential benefit of once more having a partner to release all his sexual impulses made him optimistic this relationship could grow.

Once dressed, the world almost returned to normal. The understanding between Abby and her teacher was considerable and the risks irrelevant. Professor Abbott couldn't resist lifting Abby's dress up from the back and running his fingers between her legs and bare pussy one more time. He was pleased that she automatically spread her legs apart and squatted a bit to give him easier access. Abby couldn't deny her teacher; it was no longer an option. She suppressed the urge to snort until his finger touched her clit and she melted. With a quick slap on her still red fat ass, he pulled his hand out and told her how sexy she was.

The sound of his cell phone startled both of them. "Hello, this is Professor Abbot," he answered.

"Professor, this is Leon, the security guard, I caught the little bastard!" Leon was having a hard time speaking from the chase across campus and if not for one of the other students tripping Brad he probably would have gotten away. "What do you want me to do with him?"

"Leon, check his phone to see if there are any pictures of Abby on it." Phil waited as he could hear Leon giving orders to Brad to surrender his phone.

"Yeah, there are a whole bunch of them," Leon said, "wow she has a big set of tits!"

"Listen very carefully Leon; I want you to text all the pictures to me as evidence and then delete all the pictures. Got it!"

"Yes sir," Leon said as he followed the professor's orders, "this punk said she asked him to take the photos."

"That's a lie; he forced her to comply," Phil said simply, "the bastard raped her mouth."

Abby couldn't believe the conversation occurring in front of her, Brad did force her to suck his cock, but she did find it exhilarating. Abby knew there must be something wrong with her to have enjoyed it and she was going to tell that to her professor until he told Leon what to do with Brad. Abby didn't believe Leon would do what her teacher requested until Professor Abbott said he wanted pictures and video of the whole event. She heard Leon laughing and thanking the Professor for the opportunity and confirmed he would make Brad pay for his actions.

When Professor Abbott ended the call he used his finger to close Abby's open mouth, "Okay, let's go for a ride my lovely virgin!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~