All Comments on 'Porn Audition Ch. 02'

by thestoryguy33

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

What an excellent story this is! I've never been on the set of a porn shoot, but this seems entirely believable, and it's fucking horny! I'm looking forward to following Alexis' career as she fucks her way to the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot story that will go paces

This story is going to explode as Alexis new career takes offf. Her children will find Mom on porn website and be,surprised. Ex hubby will get sweet revenge my helping anoint her a slut for all time. Family will disown her and her new bbf will be the two black studs who will help expand her horizons for all time.

This can warm up cold winter nights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

so many ways to take this as her horizons expand, please let her explore them with in her character.

kisses

bobbi

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Alexis is beautiful inside n out

can't wait to see what becomes of Alexis, she seems very lovely and relatable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Audition

It was great. When will more chapters be added?

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticover 9 years ago
Fascinating.

If this really is basically a work of fiction, then it is all the more remarkable for the fascinating detail in a story that leaves the reader wanting more than just the two chapters posted thus far. And if the reader wants more, then you know that the author has done a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next when is it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was HOT - love this type of story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthestoryguy33@thestoryguy33
176 Followers
James here. Longtime role-player. Used to role play on this site back in the day but haven't been on here in a while. I thought I should make a comeback. I would list the things that interest me but a profile is hardly ever viewed so just message me to find out more.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Porn Audition Previous Part