Porn Audition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler: Alexis, you look stunning. I'm sure the guys can't wait to see you.

Alexis: I feel just so... I don't know how to describe it.

Jeremy: You're working with Jamal and Byron today. They are great to work with. You will have fun. So, we will start the scene off in the bedroom. You will be lying on the bed in your outfit. You will have a conversation with your husband. Just read the cue cards. One of the stage hands will be in another room reading cards as well. Put it on speakerphone. Just answer the phone when it rings... After that we will pause. Okay, head up onto the bed, on your stomach.

Alexis: (She got into position.) Jeremy: Okay, we're rolling in 3, 2, 1... (He stepped back as Alexis started to read the card.)

Alexis: (She held her phone out In front of her on the bed. It rang on speaker a few times. She looked up at the cards.) Hey, Honey! How's work?

Husband: (The voice is heard through the speakerphone) Awful, I'm stuck working this case. I don't think I will be able to make it home for lunch.

Alexis: Oh, no! You promised. I even bought a sexy outfit for you.

Husband: I know. I'm sorry. I will take you out to dinner and shopping when I get home.

Alexis: It's a bustier and those big pink heels you love.

Husband: I wish I could. I'm just stuck here at the office. I can't. A rain check?

Alexis: Fine. Well, I guess I'm going to go read a book, then. See you later tonight. (She hung up.)

Jeremy: Cut, cut. Perfect.

....Alexis stood up as the Makeup Lady came and did some touch ups. Jeremy instructed some people on the set. He had someone go and get Jamal and Byron ready...

Jeremy: Alexis, in the next scene, you're going to be in the bedroom with your toy. You will be pleasing yourself when you hear a noise. You will walk down the hallway to see Jamal and Byron working on some plumbing. You forgot your husband told you about it. They won't see you, but you will watch for a bit and then walk back to the bedroom. That's when you start in with the toy again. Start talking aloud about how nice it would be to be with one of those big black studs. How they would take care of you when your husband doesn't.

After a few minutes of that, Jamal will come down looking for the bathroom and walk in on you. You will cover up with the blanket for a second but then notice his huge hard on in his jeans. He will grab the toy from the bed and start to use it on you. He'll go down on you at that point. Then you will kneel for him. About halfway into you pleasing him, Byron will walk in, yelling, asking where he is and why isn't he working? Then Byron will join in. Any questions?

Alexis: No. I think I get it. I'm nervous. (She sipped a bottle of water from a table on the side.)

Jeremy: You will do fine. Okay, let's get in position people. (He waited a few seconds for everyone to get ready.) Okay, we're going in 3, 2, 1... (The camera zoomed in on Alexis on the bed.)

Alexis: Well, if he isn't coming home, I guess I will have to handle it like I always do.

...She took the vibrator from the drawer of the night stand. She started to work it over her pussy lips slowly. She sat upright on the bed as she moved the vibrator in her pussy. She worked it in an out for a few minutes. She heard a loud boom...

Alexis: What the hell? Is someone here?

...She stood up and put a black lace robe over her. She walked down the hallway and stopped when she heard the noise. She saw two black men and stepped back a bit. She looked back again. They were working on some plumbing in the kitchen. She remembered her husband told her about it the other day. She walked back slowly, so she wasn't heard....

Alexis: Wow. Okay, that was a bit scary. (She sat up on the bed) Damn. They were kind of hot. They probably know how to take care of a woman. (She looked over at some cue cards as she grabbed the vibrator again.) Fuck, I wouldn't mind them using me with those big, black, cocks. I'd love to feel them deep inside of me.

...She worked the vibrator over her pussy again. Jamal made his way down the hallway. A camera outside was videotaping him. Finally, the door burst open...

Alexis: (She was in mid-sentence) Mmm... Big, black, cock deep inside my soaking wet pussy. Oh, what the hell! Who are you?! (The vibrator fell from her hand onto the bed. She yanked a sheet up and over herself.)

Jamal: Sorry, Lady. I was looking for the bathroom and went in the wrong door. I'm working on the plumbing. (He looked her over slowly.)

Alexis: You scared the crap out of me. I forgot someone was coming to do work on the house.

Jamal: Sorry about that. I'm Jamal, by the way. You must be Mr. Richards' wife. He said you might be home.

Alexis: (She adjusted the covers up over her breasts.) Yes. Nice to meet you.

Jamal: What do we have here? (He grabbed the vibrator.)

Alexis: Oh, that? That's nothing.

Jamal: (He turned it on as he held it up in the air.) I heard you talking about black cock.

Alexis: (She blushed) you did?

Jamal: You ever been with a black guy?

Alexis: No, but I've heard some things.

Jamal: Oh, yeah, what have you heard?

Alexis: Well...

...Jamal pulled the covers down from her. She reached for them but didn't pull them back up. She looked as Jamal turned the vibrator on. She tensed up a bit as he spread her legs. He slowly teased her thighs with the vibrator. He ran it up and down on the inner part of her right thigh....

Alexis: OH... We shouldn't do this.

Jamal: You don't like?

Alexis: Ohhhh... No, no, it feels good.

Jamal: (He leaned in and pushed the vibrator slowly into her pussy. His tongue met her clitoris as he flicked his tongue over her wet pussy.)

Alexis: Oh...wow... (She laughed a bit) I shouldn't like this that much. This is wrong.

Jamal: (He started to slide his tongue deep into her pussy. He moved the vibrator around in her as he licked her deeply.) Mmm, your pussy tastes amazing, doll.

Alexis: (She laid back on the bed. Her right hand rubbed her right breast as she reached down and rubbed a couple of inches above her pussy.) Oh, fuck. Don't stop.

Jamal: (He spread her legs apart. He started to lick and suck on her upper thighs. He pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and massaged it over her pussy lips.)

Alexis: (She started moaning louder. Her eyes closed as Jamal worked her pussy over with the toy and his tongue. She felt so wrong cheating, but didn't want him to stop.) Ohhhhh... Yesssss...

Jamal: Damn, Baby. You like that, don't you? (He took his shirt off. He had a few tattoos and was well built. His dark black skin glistened in the light of the bedroom.)

Alexis: (She leaned forward and ran her hand up and down his chest.) You're so strong. (She moved it down to his pants. She started to undo his pants and his jeans fell to the ground.)

Jamal: (He stepped back and stepped out of his jeans. His big, black, cock was hard in his boxer briefs.) Mmm, come here, Baby. (He backed up and helped her up off the bed. His hand pushed her to her knees.)

Alexis: (She fell to her knees. She spread her legs to gather balance. She tugged at his underwear and pulled it down slowly. His hard cock flopped out. She was a bit taken back. It was large and a dark black color. She paused for a few seconds, not moving or speaking.)

Jeremy: Cut, Cut.

Jamal: (He backed up and walked over to the table and grabbed some water.)

Jeremy: Alexis, you okay?

Alexis: Yes, sorry. It's just big, you know? I'm okay. (She grabbed a water and sipped half of it down.) Okay, I'm okay.

Jeremy: Okay, everyone get in position. Jamal pull the boxers back up. Get in positions.

Alexis: (She got back on her knees as Jamal moved forward. She thought about how big it was, but it was so hot.)

Jeremy: (He waited until Jamal got in place.) Okay, action in 3, 2, 1...

...She looked up at Jamal, then slowly pulled his boxer briefs down again. She let his big, hard, black cock flop out. She was still amazed at how it looked. This time, however, she didn't pause. She started to run his cock in her hand. She looked at it intently and she jerked it. It was only a couple seconds in until she started to suck on the tip. Her mind was racing. She couldn't believe she was doing this. Her mouth went over the head of his cock as she jerked the base of it. She could put both her hands on it and still have a couple inches left over. She took it out of her mouth and licked up and down the shaft. A cameraman moved closer and looked down at her. She knew the drill and looked up at the camera as she sucked Jamal's cock deeper and deeper. She paused a few times as his big cock went deeply into her mouth. The head of it hit her throat. She coughed a bit, but didn't stop sucking. As the camera pulled away, she kept her eyes locked on it as she sucked. After a few seconds, she took a cue from a stagehand and she stood up. She jerked Jamal's cock as she stood...

Jamal: (He laid down on the bed.) Get on top of me. Let me taste that sexy white pussy.

Alexis: Mmm. Okay.

...She slowly moved her crotch over his face. She lowered it down to his tongue, which was waiting for her. It didn't take her long until she leaned over and took his hard cock in her mouth again. His tongue flicked over her lips and then dug deeply into her soaking wet pussy. She looked over at the camera as she started to bob up and down quickly on his cock. It got a bit messy, but she was so turned on by it she just sucked faster. Her arms were to her side, to brace her, as his big black hands squeezed on the sides of her ass. He dug his tongue as far into her as it could reach....

Byron: Jamal, where the fuck are you, man?! (Byron yelled as he walked around the corner.)

Jamal: Oh, shit! Byron! Umm, I don't know, man. It just kind of happened.

Byron: I'm down there for the last half hour doing work. You're up here fucking with this white chick.

Alexis: (She looked over and smiles. His cock was in her hand as she looked intently at Byron.)

Jamal: Man, it just happened. Quit complaining and get over here.

Byron: Well, shit. She is pretty fine.

...Byron quickly undressed in front of the two of them. He got his jeans and work shirt off pretty quickly. He had boxers on and he slid them off. His cock was thicker than Jamal's, but not as long. It was still thicker than anything Alexis had experienced. Jamal pulled himself up from under Alexis. She promptly got up on all fours. He jerked his cock a few times as he teased the head of her pussy with his bare, black, cock. He slid it in slowly. Alexis moaned and ground her nails into the sheets as his big cock slid in her. She couldn't believe she was letting these two strangers, black men, take her like this. She watched as Byron got up on the bed. He knelt in front of her and held his cock out for her. She moaned a few more times as Jamal started to fuck her....

Jamal: Oh, she has a great pussy, man.

Byron: (In the middle of a moan, he grabbed her by her hair and pushed her lips down onto his cock. He held her hair and let Jamal's thrusts push her deeper onto his cock. Jamal fucked her with a slow, determined rhythm. Byron leaned back a bit as he enjoyed her warm mouth going up and down his dick.)

...Jeremy motioned to a cameraman who moved up close. He snapped a lot of pics of the two black men banging her in this position. Alexis looked over at the camera for a few shots. Byron's dick was deep in her mouth as the man snapped the pictures. Just then, a camera started beeping...

Jeremy: Cut! What the hell is that beeping?!

...Byron and Jamal pulled out of her...

Cameraman: Just have a malfunction with one of the cameras. Sorry.

Jeremy: Okay, let's take a second. Hurry and fix that camera. (He walked up to Alexis, who was alone on the bed.) Normally, I wouldn't pause but this is pretty new to you. How's it going?

Alexis: I think I'm doing fine. It's a lot. Do you think I'm doing fine?

Jeremy: You're doing great, Doll. Just keep it up.

Alexis: Okay.

Jeremy: Is that camera ready?!

Cameraman: Yeah, we're good.

Jeremy: Okay. Everyone back to their places.

... Byron walked back up to the bed. Byron was rock hard, but Jamal went a little limp. Another woman on the side was giving Jamal a blowjob as he sat in a chair. This shocked Alexis a bit. She was amazed that someone would just do this. Then she remembered what she was doing. A Makeup Artist gave her a touch up and fixed some wrinkles in her outfit. One of the stage hands told her to be on her back this time...

Jeremy: C'mon. Everyone back to the stage.

...Alexis got on her back. This time, Byron moved to between her legs to do her in the missionary position. Jamal finally got up to the bed. A couple of the cameramen moved in closer. Some lighting was reworked as Jeremy moved up close to the stage...

Jeremy: Okay. Let's go again. Rolling in 3, 2, 1...

...Byron moved quickly. He rubbed Alexis' pussy furiously with his fingertips as he slid his thick, black cock into her pussy. She let out a whimper once he entered. He started slowly, then started to pick up the pace. He was fucking her pretty hard as she tried her best to give Jamal attention. She jerked his cock a little bit and every once in a while gave the head of it a lick. Byron's thrusts shook the bed as she moaned out loudly. After some cues from the side, Jamal moved in and held her head as he slid his long, black, cock into her mouth. She didn't object. She sucked slowly as his cock muffled her moans. Byron was too thick. She pulled her mouth off Jamal and she yelled frantically. The whole entourage, even Jeremy, was shocked with the extent and force of her screams. Her nails dug into the bed below her. She started rocking with each of Bryon's thrusts. Alexis started to cum around his cock. She wasn't able to take it anymore and she let out a loud scream followed by some subtle moans. She felt his cock pull out slowly as she rubbed her pussy. It was on fire...

Jamal: Come here, Baby. (He pulled her by her legs to the side of the bed and flipped her over. Her heels just touched the floor as he spread her open.)

Alexis: (She was still breathing heavily from Byron.) Oh, yes, fuck me! Fuck me with that big, black, cock!

Jamal: Mmm, my pleasure, Lady. (Jamal spread her legs some more and gave her a firm smack on her right butt cheek.)

Alexis: (She whimpered and squirmed at the smack. At first it hurt, but as the tingle of it flowed through her body she felt more aroused.)

...She looked up to see Byron, still wet from being in her, lay on the bed. He moved in closer and she didn't hesitate. She gave his cock a lick, then spat on it. She jerked it as she started sucking faster. She bobbed up and down on it. She looked up at the camera over the head of Byron as she sucked furiously. Byron put his thick, black, hands on the back of her head and pushed her down on his cock. At the same time, Jamal entered her from behind. His long cock slid deeply into her. She moaned as he entered her. She wanted to moan louder, but was muffled by Byron's cock. Jamal started right away fucking her hard. He thrust into her and pulled out slowly. Each time, he picked up more speed. His thrusts rocked her into the bed. Her mouth left Byron's cock a few times to gasp for air and let out a couple moans and screams. After a few more deep thrusts, she felt Jamal grab her hair and stand her up. He pushed her to her knees and started jerking his cock...

Alexis: (She quickly squatted down and frantically rubbed her pussy.) OH, yeah! Give me that thick cum!

Jamal: (He let out a big grunt as a few streams left his cock and landed on Alexis' face. He slowly jerked his cock a few more times as he stepped back.) Byron: (He moved into his spot and started to jerk himself.)

Alexis: Mmm! Yes! More! (She leaned in with her cum covered face and sucked on the tip of his cock some. Just as she pulled her lips from it, she felt more cum hit her. At the same time, she rubbed her pussy until it was on fire. She came as Byron came.)

Byron: (He let out a yell and a grunt. He jerked and jerked until he couldn't anymore.)

...The cameraman moved in for a close-up. Alexis took Byron's cock on her lips as she smiled and waved bye to the camera. He slowly backed out with the camera...

Jeremy: Cut, cut!

Alexis: (She stood breathing heavily. A stagehand handed her a towel and she wiped her face.) Damn...

Jeremy: That was great, Babe. It looks like you enjoyed it.

Alexis: (She pulled the towel off her face.) Wow. That was a lot.

Jeremy: Go take a shower and then we can talk some after that.

Alexis: Okay.

...She set the towel down on the bed. She grabbed a water bottle as she walked off the stage. She staggered in the huge heels. She got to the locker room and right away rinsed her face off. She then turned a shower on. She sat at her locker. She opened it and took her phone out. She couldn't believe she had been on set for three hours. She couldn't believe any of it. She noticed a few missed calls and some text messages. She decided to get back to them later. She slowly removed all of the lingerie. She fumbled with the bustier. She loved taking the stockings off slowly. She set all the costume jewelry on the bench. She stood and slowly made her way to the shower. Her legs wobbled a bit as she grabbed a bar in the shower to hold herself up. She enjoyed the steamy hot water over her well worked body. Her pussy was still on fire from those two men. She thought she would feel something negative doing a scene like that, almost as though she would feel slutty, or like a tramp. Instead she felt pleased she did it. They were amazing men and she would gladly do either of them again...

12