All Comments on 'Porn is the USA's #1 Export'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fucking awful

If anything, you made porno even more abusive than it is already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I See it Differently!

Porn is Porn. As a High Court Judge in the USA has stated (paraphrased): "I can't describe what it is but I recognize it when I see it." Different people have differences in opinion on what porn is or should be. Some see nakedness as porn, yet the Grand Masters of an earlier age made beautiful classic art with nude forms that are still revered to this day. Some see the grinding of nubile young women in rap videos as pornographic. Simulated sex is roughly pornographic but has been treated as a normal function of life in movies that are even rated PG-13 (plus they allow for the use of the f-bomb, and isn't that a form of porn, in a way, as well?). What about all the Victoria's Secret specials on television and the Sports Illustrated yearly swimsuit edition that arouses the voyeur in all the red-blooded males to be exercised?

Granted, this story also featured incest as the main theme and many readers at Literotica refuse to accept this subject. Other readers don't appreciate stories that feature S&M/D&S, rape, homosexuality, or cheating. To each his own. If you do not like the subject matter then you don't have to read it.

There is a fetish out there for everybody and that is why porn exists. It allows for people to enjoy what they find most pleasurable and helps them to realize that they aren't deviant members of society just because they are a bit different. As far as I'm concerned, anything anybody wants to do with someone else is okay by me as long as both of the people involved are consenting adults and they are accepting of each other's needs and wishes.

I found the idea of this story to be hilarious considering that the moral right is leading this country. But I also found it to be right on the mark: Can you imagine how much revenue this country could bring in by regulating the porn industry? It's really too bad that both sides cannot compromise... What a dream!

Roger

Sailman66Sailman66almost 7 years ago
Great story but!

Enjoyed reading this story. Well written with the exception of a misspelt word or missing word but that's all I could fault. A great fantasy story which clearly others who have commented don't get. It's just pure fantasy. Well done though but not sure how it fits the nude day theme. Thanks for sharing.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this one!! Wow was it sexy, fun, erotic, laughable (in places) and, I just loved it. I felt all of those feelings that Jane did with sex the first time, only it wasn't my brother!! Great read, please keep writing!!!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

By the by, ignore the comment from Anon on 6/21/17! They are obviously prejudiced against fantasy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice read

I thought is was a nice story awesome read .... and STORY is all it was one of the better ones I've read on here it's meant to be a story and that's all ...KEEP WRITING !!!!!!!!!!!

Campus77Campus778 months ago

A little fantasy and a lot of family sex. Wonder what 2030 will bring? Hopefully peace and love in the world. Good job with your imagination. I'm continually amazed.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts6 months ago

Gave this a 5 just because it was a premise I had not seen in any other story. Nice to find such a novel storylline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.