Possessing Bella Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,529 Followers

The second day he had pushed her to endure water sports and almost forced her to scat, but she saved herself and him by safe wording much to his relief. He did, however, introduce her to the soapy water enema and the idea of bukkake though, not the reality and all through this he had proceeded to infantilise her to various stages and ages making her safe word twice more. The younger he made her, the more limits he found and by the end of the second day he was happy that she would use her safe word if needed.

The third day had been about practises that if not treated with the appropriate respect could damage her mind and body permanently. Wax Play seemed to be within her limits although it bordered on soft, so he had amped it up a notch. The morning had been mostly taken up with piercing needles and hooks, tattoo guns and weapons, but she had safe worded each of them much to his delight.

He smiled as he watched her, exhibitionism and humiliation on a bigger scale, perhaps with multiple partners would be an interesting test of her limits as well as the cultural and social expectations of her dominants. He smiled knowing where they would head to on their road trip and in his mind plotted the journey and the number of days it would take. He would let Stephen know before they left. Despite the initial bristling of alpha personalities, he quite liked the austere man and could see he only held the best interests of the girl and his friends at heart. In many ways, Stephen reminded him of Mel but without the towering reputation to go along with the persona.

He groaned as she took him deeply, swallowing around the head of his cock and revelling in how easily she had picked up his preferred style of cock sucking. The door at the other end of the loft opened and closed making Bella freeze in her movements.

"Keep sucking," Sire growled putting his hand heavily on her head before calling out, "About time you got here, make yourself at home I am just feeding the new baby breakfast." Sire chuckled, and Bella heard a second voice call out.

"Fuck, old man, do you ever stop," the masculine voice said and Bella heard the heavy fall of boots and the squelch of his body sinking into the leather of a nearby chair.

"Not when it's this good," Sire continued to chuckle before groaning again as she took him to the balls sucking hard and deeply. "Oh yeah," he pressed her head down hard, holding her for long seconds before pulling her back up and cumming loudly, spurting ribbons of cum onto her tongue which she obediently swallowed. Allowing her a few moments to drain and clean him as he regained his control he finally pulled her up to the couch with him and turned her to meet the voice.

"Bella this is Pete, my son," Sire introduced her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Bella said masking her surprise. She knew that Sire was much older than her, but she hadn't expected him to have a son that looked middle aged. Pete like his father was tall and burly, with greying hair and sharp, intelligent eyes. He too wore biker leathers and Bella smiled as he greeted her in turn.

"Nice to meet you too, little one," he turned back to his father, "I don't know how you always manage to get the cute slutty ones!"

"Just lucky I guess. Did you bring it?" Sire seemed in good humour as he jostled Bella on his lap.

"Why else would I be here," he pointed to the box beside him. "This is for you little one, have a peek while I negotiate my bonus with the old man," he smirked at her. With an encouraging push, Sire helped her from his lap, and she stepped over to the box.

"Wow! This is amazing," she exclaimed pulling the leather jacket from the box and holding it up. An embroidered image of Tinkerbelle sat on the back of the jacket causing her excitement. It was not quite Tinkerbelle though, the fairy had dark wavy hair much like Bella's instead of blonde. The name Tink curved slightly over the top of the image, and the name Bella hung in an equally slight curve around the bottom. It was exquisitely detailed, and she stared at it in awe.

"Can't send you on a road trip without your own jacket can we now," Pete grinned and turned back to Sire, "Now about my bonus."

"What do you want," Sire asked dubiously.

"A head job like the one I was just witnessed sounds about right," he smirked.

"Sure why not," he shrugged looking at Bella, whom he half expected to use her safe word. Instead, he was pleasantly surprised when she calmly handed Sire the Jacket to inspect and sank to her knees before Pete.

Pete stood eagerly and lowered his jeans kicking them off. Bella felt her mouth tilt up at the corners in a half-smile as she took note that the son was as well-endowed as his father if not more so, and she parted her lips slightly leaning forward to kiss the tip expecting him to sit again. Instead, he remained standing and gathered her hair into one hand holding it up from her face and tilting her head back slightly.

"Keep your eyes on mine the whole time understand?" he said brusquely.

She nodded slightly within the firm hold he had on her hair and quietly murmured, "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl," he placed the tip of his cock between her lips and began moving in and out slowly filling her mouth as she gazed up at him. Bella realised this was a man who liked complete control and willingly gave herself over to his desires as she closed her lips into a tight ring around his cock. He bucked his hips pushing further and making her gag slightly, she noted a slight smile touching his eyes as she looked up at him. "Open," he commanded and she let her jaw drop opening her mouth wide for him as he drove deeply into her throat making her gag once again.

"Obedient little slut you have this time," he said to Sire.

"I'm a lucky man," Sire grinned back enjoying watching Bella take someone else's cock and feeling his own arousal begin to grow again.

Bella began to drool as she relaxed and gulped around the thick cock that buffeted at her throat. Her eyes began to mist and water, but she did not strain against the position he held her in as he fucked her face; instead she fixed her eyes on his as she blinked a tear to her cheek. This seemed to arouse him even more, and he yanked her head back further by the hair and stepping forward slightly lowered his ball sac into her wide open mouth.

Fluttering her tongue and sucking at the pebbled skin as best, she could in her position she took deep breaths through her nose knowing this was only a small respite. She could feel her own arousal build and the wetness of her cunt start to flow to her thighs. The ball sac was eventually pulled away, and the cock was returned to her mouth with more force, Pete held her head by her ears almost and began fucking in earnest uncaring, it seemed, of her lack of breath but making sure now and then not penetrate her throat as she sucked in air through her nose.

Pete was lost in Bella's teary eyes as he fucked her impressed by the slut at his feet and her willingness to be used in such a way. He gave himself over to the power she gave him and felt of the pleasure she afforded his cock groaning deeply before pulling out and spurting cum across her lips and tongue and then driving back into her warm wet mouth again. Finally satiated he collapsed back onto the chair.

Bella was so hot and needy for her own release as she was dropped from Pete's hands; she looked up at him with teary eyes and quietly said, "Thank you, Sir." Waiting for him to acknowledge her with a curt nod she turned and crawled back to Sire kneeling up before him. He looked down on her silently hoping she would ask for what she needed. "Please, Sire," she whispered, "Fuck me, Sire, I need to cum, please."

"I don't need to fuck you to make you cum," he growled and leaned forward pinching a nipple in each hand and twisting them until she whimpered loudly. "But seeing as you asked so nicely," he flipped open the chest beside him and wanting to show Pete just what she could endure he withdrew the tri-clamp set watching as Bella noted it and immediately spread her legs and laced her fingers behind her head in a display pose.

He glanced up, and Pete nodded appreciatively. Bella was panting heavily and whimpering loudly as finally satisfied by the positioning of the clamps he picked her up and placed her on her hands and knees on the low coffee table. Standing behind her, he entered her roughly making the clamps swing and Bella cry out both in pain and pleasure. He slowly withdrew from her and then slammed in again growling, "Is this what you need, little slut," he rammed into her with force.

"Yes. Oh yes please, fuck me Sire," she cried out knowing it would push him to use her harder. Sire enjoyed her begging; her neediness, and Bella knew that begging for what she wanted with dirty talk would get her what she needed and more on top of it. "I need to be fucked by a big cock like yours; I am such a cock hungry cum slut." She grimaced at the pain of the clamps as well as the words that fell from her mouth.

"Fucking cock hungry whore, suck Pete's cock again make him hard so he can fuck you too, fucking slut," Sire's voice was filled with growling contempt as he slammed into her. The words barely penetrated her mind before Pete was standing before her with a half hard cock. He grabbed her hair and guided her mouth to his cock as Sire continued to slam into her. Her whimpers turned to gurgles as his cock rapidly grew in her mouth, her head and body moving by the pounding of Sire as Pete stood still looking into the girls face.

"Prepare yourself, slut," Sire growled as he leant over her body and tugged on the chain making her squeal around the cock in her mouth. As the clamp came loose from her clit she screamed, and Pete drove into her throat savouring the vibrations her pain gave her voice. Bella eyes rolled in her head, and she jerked spasmodically as she came hard between the two men. The men continued to fuck her hard as she continued to cum giving her little respite as Sire pulled the clamps from her nipples making her scream around the cock in her throat again.

Bella floated on a cloud of pain and pleasure losing track of herself and time until she finally found herself laying curled on the lounge still panting heavily as Sire stroked her hair and offering her water. He kissed her forehead, "Stay here until you feel up to a shower, you did very well, little one." Bella closed her eyes and stretched feeling her muscles loosen, and she turned to watch Sire as he spoke quietly to Pete.

*****

They travelled south through the mountainous hinterland and as the turned off the highway onto a route Bella knew all too well she stiffened on the back of the bike her muscles tense as she tightened her grip on Sire. She heard his voice through the headset in her helmet.

"What's wrong?" Sire's voice held concern.

"This is the route to my parent's home, and Mel's," she said back slowly and deliberately.

"I don't think you have to worry, where we are headed is off the main roads," he chuckled and felt her relax slightly. Bella said nothing, her mind on the last time she had seen her parents with Stephen and all that had occurred since then.

"Had it only been a week?" She wondered. It seemed so much longer since she had made the decision to return to Mel's world and had created a whirlwind in her life that found her now sitting on the back of a motorcycle cruising through the mountain roads that she knew could take her home if she chose. There was some small comfort in that despite her initial fears, should she need to escape, run away... Bella bit her lip she knew she wouldn't runaway and in fact felt like she couldn't, this was exactly what she had asked for. Mel had taken her and put her in situations and in the places he wanted her to be, this was completely different and she had to stop and remind herself that this was all her choice, she could say no; she could use her safe word; she could opt out at any time, without the need of escape or running away.

Mel had loved her and would always follow her she knew, though not consciously at the time, that he would not let her go. This man, on the other hand, had no such feeling toward her. He cared for her she knew, but it was nothing like the all-encompassing bond Mel had pressed upon her. She wondered if it was true that there was only ever one soul mate for another and that hers was now lost to this world. She felt the sadness of that thought engulf her and leaned her head against Sire's back as they rode, lost in her own thoughts.

True to his word, they had stayed off the main roads, visiting some glorious natural wonders and staying overnight in small bed and breakfast accommodation. He treated each location of as an opportunity for a photo shoot, dressing her or undressing her most often before binding her into various poses with rough rope and ragged strips of worn material. At first she had been self-conscious and worried that they may be discovered but as time when by and he used her body exquisitely for pleasure as well as modelling she relaxed and enjoyed the creative process with him.

Twice, in the time they had been on the road, a jogger or bush walker spied them and watched from a distance. On those occasions, Sire was not as sadistic as he might have other been allowing the voyeur to hear her begging for more as he used her harshly.

After a long ride several days into the journey, they pulled up in front of a seedy looking bar, loud music sang from the open windows along with loud voices and laughter. Bella curiosity was aroused as Sire dismounted from the bike allowing her to look properly at the bar. It was a freestanding weatherboard house that looked like it had been converted some time ago into a type of club rather than a bar. Sire picked her up off the bike and stood her on her feet before helping her take the helmet and jacket off. Looking around, she was amazed at the amount of bikes parked around the club.

She shivered as the night air curled around the sheer white top and flirted with the wide pleats of the leather skirt she wore. Her were nipples already held erect by the cuffs that adorned them but seemed to pucker more and press against the fabric of her blouse as he inspected her hair that had been pulled into two braids that hung over her shoulders.

His hand slid over her breasts and then around and down her back eventually curling under her skirt to fondle her ass making her breathing speed up as she stood and accepted his caresses with a small smile. He leant down to kiss her forehead and smiled back.

"You look so adorably sexy tonight I could fuck you right here and now," he murmured low in her ear before straightening, taking her hand and moving towards the entrance of the building. "Stay beside me at all times do you understand?" Sire asked abruptly.

"Yes, Sire," Bella replied quickly knowing that he didn't have to ask. Her eyes widened at the two huge bikers standing at the entrance.

"Fuck, Wildman, you don't bring a slut in for ages and when you do, she is jailbait. She got ID?" one of the huge men eyed Bella closely. "She doesn't look like she's out of diapers yet! Let alone able to handle this place."

"She older than your brat," he took Bella's ID from his own pocket and flashed it at them.

"Well fuck me," he laughed and leaned forward bumping shoulders with Wildman.

"Now would be a good time to use your safe word and decline his request," Sire chuckled to Bella.

"Fruitloops!" She squeaked as she giggled, and the stoic second man who hadn't moved or said anything roared with laughter.

"That's fuckin' priceless, Wildman. You'll have a hard time keeping her to yourself in there if everything she says is that cute," his deep rumbling laughter continued.

"You think telling them her name is TinkaBella is too much then?" Sire said with a smirk making the man laugh more as he nodded.

"You know the rules Wildman, no tattoo no entry and I can't even see a fake one drawn on her hot little body," The first man continued to eye Bella closely making her uncomfortable.

Before she knew what was happening, Sire had grabbed her around the waist and picked her up, easily turning her upside down so that her skirt fell up and exposed her cunt to their view. "See that gentlemen? No need for fakery it's very real," Sire spoke with pride and Bella could feel someone's fingers trace the intricate pattern of the MM that had been Mel's moniker realising in a burst of clarity that upside down it could easily be mistaken for WW, William Wilder, aka Wildman. "Now get out of my way bozo before I give you a big red clown nose to match your attitude."

The second man erupted into loud laughter once again, and Sire carried Bella into the bar. The front room surprised her; she felt like she had walked into club med. A tropical feel permeated the place; a few men and women were standing or sitting around drinking and playing pool, the bar was staffed by topless women wearing lei's and flowers in their hair, though they could have been nude for all Bella knew as she couldn't see past their waists.

"I am just gonna grab a beer then I'll show you around," Sire rumbled into her ear and led her to the bar helping her up onto a tall bar stool. Calls of his name and the people who approached made Bella more than aware that Sire was a popular and well respected man amongst these people. She lost track of the names she was told as she was introduced to them and prayed she could get away with calling them Sir or Ma'am if their names did not spring to her mind when needed again.

"This," Sire said as he helped her down from the stool and took her hand, "Is the front bar." He led her toward the back of the room and through another door, "And this is the back bar," he smiled as she looked around. There were several TV screens set into the walls around which couches and low tables were laid out in circular patterns. A topless woman stood near the door offering towels to those who wanted them. Pulling her further into the room he made sure she had a good view of the action that was happening in several areas of the room.

On one couch, a skinny blonde was on her knees resting her head on the armrest as she watched a porn video of a girl being fucked by two men simultaneously. As she knelt there another woman lay on her back between her legs eating her cunt as she in turn was being fucked by a man with a beard that stretched down to his chest. They seemed oblivious to the rest of the room or the watchers.

In another area of the room, a man and a woman sat dressed casually as if on a date and watched an action movie but each held the heavy chain leash of a young man and woman who sat on the floor in front of them stroking each other towards climax slowly, their eyes on their dominants as the movie played behind them. As Bella continued to look around the room, she felt her own arousal build at the sights and sounds. One other group looked to be resting after their exertions as they lay over each other breathing heavily.

While the sexual themes of Mel's club were equal to this, aside of the spotlighted stages most play happened in the private rooms there. Bella tried to imagine what this room would look like on a busy weekend and if the groups intermingled to become just one big orgy. She jumped as she felt Sire's hand dip under her skirt and fondle her cunt lightly.

"I knew you would enjoy it here, you're such a needy little slut," he said louder than Bella would have liked as he stroked her clit making her blush deeply even though no one else in the room seemed to acknowledge their presence. He pulled his hand away as her breathing increased to a pant and clicked his tongue at her, "Not yet, greedy girl." He offered her his finger to clean and smiled down on her as she sucked it softly.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,529 Followers