Possessing Bella Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,511 Followers

Moving up beside the bar, Sire easily lifted Bella onto a tall bar stool. By invitation they took the food that awaited them and returned to the men who still sat around the kava circle singing and drinking. Rather than returning to the centre of the circle Bella sat between Sire and Jake and felt as if she was cocooned within a safe bubble. Ruth joined them after a while and blocked her view of the rest of the room with his enormous size, so she took to studying the sleeve of tattoo's that covered Jakes left arm and the left side of his upper chest. She became mesmerised by the design, and her eyes grew heavy as she listened half-heartedly to the conversation around her until the conversation turned fully onto her and her attributes once more.

"I was hoping to have her experience the feeling of being shared here tonight, I don't believe she has ever been taken by multiple partner before and I believe she is a slut who would very much enjoy it," Sire looked down on her, "Not to mention how much I would enjoy watching it." Bella felt her chest tighten in anxiousness but the muscles in her cunt flexed in excitement at the thought of being used in the orgy room.

It was with surprise that Sire picked her up announcing, "But it seems it's past the little one's bed time, if you will excuse us gentlemen." There were murmurs of disappointment from the circle but none moved to stop them from leaving.

"I am not so tired," Bella whispered into Sires ear as he moved toward where he and Jake had placed their clothes in a locker. He held her away from him and looked into her eyes jusging her words through her eyes.

"Each of those men have expressed some desire are you sure this is what you want?" He had turned back toward the group so she could see them men that sat watching them. "It has been a long eventful day and I will not push you to this unless it is something you want to do."

Bella gnawed on her lip anxiously but seeing the excitement mirrored in Sire's eyes she nodded, "You will stay and make sure I am safe and looked after, so I have nothing to fear," she gave her thoughts voice.

"Trust me, little slut," Sire grinned and nodded to Tui who heaved his bulk from the low seat and lead the men into the orgy room. He lead the way to a small circular setting beside the small bar area that seemed to be reserved for his use. Bella looked at the action that happened all around the room as they walked through, her eyes wide as she tried to make out the intricate daisy chains. It seemed that no genital or breast was left uncovered by hand, mouth or groin and she marvelled at the air of abandon and the volume of noise that surrounded her.

Sire put her down on the low round table in the middle of the of the space and she looked around nervously. Tua passed Sire a blindfold explaining the tradition that she not see who it is who takes up the option to test out the tou's attributed before making a formal offer to her family to take her into his home. "As with many of the old traditions it does not really fit in this setting as such but I enjoy the ritual of it and would like her to wear it," Tui smiled down on her and she nodded her acceptance.

Sire bent to place the blindfold on her murmuring, "The first cock you suck will be mine, then I will stay close, you will be safe."

"I know," Bella said equally quietly letting her statement convey her trust in him as she lost the use of her sight. She felt Sires hands lifting her from where she had sat back in her heels to position her on her hands and knees. She breathed deeply and felt a thrill run up her spine as she parted her lips slightly accepting the cock she had grown to know so well over the last few weeks. She could hear the appreciative comments murmured about her technique and how deeply she took the cock in her into her throat as she gurgled and drooled.

Jake watched on, unlike Stephen he had no qualms when it came to group sex and was pleasantly surprised when a bowl of condoms was passed amongst the group on men. He had been told as he sat that the object of this scene was to cum on the girl not in her, coating her with the proof of their arousal and desire, with no risk of impregnation, much like the Japanese did in the bukkake ceremony. He watched as a young man stepped behind her and rolled a condom over his cock.

Sire pulled from Bella mouth with a growl and sprayed his load over her face as she whimpered and panted, bucking back into the fucking she was receiving from the young man who seemed equally enthusiastic. Sire fell back into a chair breathing heavily as a new cock took his place at her mouth. Though dominant in their own culture few of these men were dominant in the sense of bondage and sire could see Bella heated body quiver without any of the real enjoyment that pleasure mixed with pain gave her. The man behind Bella pulled out and tearing at the condom pumped his cock as he walked to her head pulling her face up from the cock she was sucking and spraying his load over her tits as she squealed and gasped for breath.

Letting go of her Bella dropped to the table heavily and found hand rolled her to her back. She felt the cock sliding past her lips again as a new cock entered her cunt. Hands grabbed at her breasts teasing at the nipples and she gurgled in pleasure as they were pinched hard. If she could have begged for more she would have as the small tingling sensation the pinch gave her died quickly and her arousal ebbed rather than built to the bigger highs that would see her explode in orgasm.

"These tits are hardly worth fucking, but if I remember correctly, they colour nicely," Jake smirked at Sire and lashed a hand out to slap the side of one breast, quickly following it with the same to the other. Jake had not finished with her though, knowing exactly what Mel was like he pinched her nipples and twisted them as he leaned down near her ear, "You're loving this are you little slut, all this fucking and sucking but I know what her need. He released her nipples and slapped at her tits again enjoying the muffled cries and watching her body buck as if begging for more.

Bella froze momentarily; she had forgotten Jake was there until she heard his voice. The pain ignited in her brain and she bucked into the man who was fucking her who groaned appreciatively feeling her muscles tighten around his cock. She blushed at the thought of Jake reporting back the events of this night and could feel the cum drying on her face and tits. Blocking his voice from her now fevered brain Bella let herself enjoy the sensations of the cocks and cum as she lay in the centre of a group of men like a prized fuck toy.

Jake steeped back as the two men withdrew from her and simultaneously sprayed their cum over her belly, tits and face. Taking control, Jake pulled her back up to her hands and feet entering her roughly and curling his hand around her thigh the pinch and twist her swollen clit. She cried out in pain and pleasure until she was silenced again by the big man Tui who rammed his cock into her throat.

Bella let her jaw go slack, not knowing whose cock she sucked or who fucked her but she guessed it was Jake who tortured her clit as she his free hand slap her ass. She was close to coming and her body trembled, her knees wobbling on the table surface. The slap continued and Bella came hard her cunt pulsing around the cock as she cried out around the cock in her throat making the man before her groan loudly and pull from her mouth sprating her yeat again with his cum. Her face felt like it dripped with slime as the cock pulled from her cunt and angled itself at the tiny dark star or her ass.

Another cock forced its way past her gasping lips as Jake pushed forward passed the tight ring of her anus. Bella howled around the cock her mouth tears falling freely mixing with the cum and drool that already covered her face as she continued to cum the waves rolling through her body. Though she knew no one could see her eyes rolled in her head with the painful pleasure the unseen men gave her and she lost herself in the high she floated on losing track of how long she remained there.

Sire watched as Bella's body twitched and jerked between the two men, he could see that she was now floating on a high that would see her pass out if the waves continued to roll through her body, he stood and placed his hand on her waist to support her. The men seeing his move allowed themselves to finish quicker than they may have otherwise stepping away as Sire softly lowered her to the table in a twitching sticky puddle of cum before adding their own to her body and face.

Bella panted and whimpered as she slowly came back down to earth, her eyes fluttering as the blindfold was removed. Sire helped her to sip at water before moving back to his own chair and resuming the conversation as she lay on the table in the middle of the circle recovering.

Fluttering her eyes open at the touch of a tender hand Bella smiled softly seeing Ana beside her with a wooden bowl and cloth. Her heavy eyelids closed again though and she let herself be moved by the soft touches of Ana until she was lifted into Sires arms and carried upstairs.

Once her breathing had returned to normal, Sire bid his friend Goodnight and picked her up. Bella snuggled close as Sire uncharacteristically held her close as he walked up to the room they would share. It was very late and seeing that she was exhausted Sire took her flowers off and lay her carefully in bed, sliding in beside her and pulling her to him.

"Sleep now, little one," he murmured softly.

*****

In the morning, they ate breakfast in the big suite that Ruth occupied with Ana, having the two women serve the men from platters of tropical fruit and small platters of toasted thick chunks of bread, as well as ham and eggs. Bella was presented, with great ceremony, a kava making and serving complete with a kettle and small shallow bowl on legs. As their journey would be ongoing for a few more days yet, Jake offered to take it to her apartment for her, and she gratefully accepted after promising Ruth she would practise and renew her skills whenever she could.

They were leaving the club through the front bar when she was stopped by a hand on her arm. Startled she turned and looked up into the bruised face of the man who had accosted her the night before.

"I apologise for the way I treated you, as tou'a you deserved respect, and I am shamed," he said softly.

"May I have a moment, please," Bella had quickly turned to look up at Sire and Jake feeling them bristle behind her. Sire nodded curtly but did not move from her side.

"I realise now, that you must have been hurting yourself to have said the things you did to me. My Master died protecting me from a hail of bullets; I knew even when we weren't together he was protecting me; he loves and protects me even now," she looked up at Jake and Sire. "He made sure I knew just how precious I was to him. He followed me every time I fled from a challenge, he compromised and forgave me for being foolish. If your heart is so broken that it messes with your head then find her and forgive her for whatever she has done because there are never enough hours in the day to waste them on jealousy and hurt."

The man stood stunned as Bella reached up a hand and placed it over his heart before turning away and leaving the building. It took Sire and Jake a moment to follow her out. "That was very well said little one," Sire said with a smile, "Perhaps I underestimated you once again."

"I think everyone underestimates this girl," Jake hugged her, "Call if you need me, I will see you back at the club in a few days." Bella watched him move to his own bike as they made their way to Sire's and found herself grateful that Stephen had not been there to witness the scene of the night before or all her plans might have vetoed immediately.

They travelled through the wild bushlands for several more days, discovering rocky outcroppings and beautiful hidden waterfalls, before finally heading back to civilization and the end of their time together.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,511 Followers