Possessing Bella Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,517 Followers

Sire drew her forward again toward the other end of the room and through a large door again onto a covered deck. It was decorated like a beach resort with a large bubbling spa as it central feature and a small bar to the side. "This is what we call the nudist colony; nudity is not only expected out here but often enforced," he grinned down at her and ran a hand over her covered breasts. "We still need to find Ruth, so you can keep your clothes," he paused for emphasis, "For now."

Once again girls with towels stood near the door and almost every space around the spa was taken with thin mattresses like those used on chairs around pools but without the chair structure. Two couples lounged around, naked and seemingly unconcerned as she and Sire looked around and went back into the room from which they had come. She noted the lockers along the wall that led back into the club and tilted her head as understanding dawned.

Bella was anxious and excited all at once. She didn't know if she dreaded being exposed here or wanted it. She had been practically exposed in Mel's club more than once but the scraps of fabric he had dressed her in had been some protection from out and out nudity. He had also used her in front of others more than once, but those occasions had only included one other person mostly. The only real exception had been the club in Singapore, but she had been hidden under the table as she had sucked his cock, being fucked in such an open space with as many voyeurs as cared to watch was something else entirely.

Holding his hand tightly so he could not abandon her here, she walked back through what she thought of as the orgy room with him her eyes scanning the small groups once more. She was so taken by the rearrangement of the trio watching the porn video that she hadn't noticed the man coming towards them smiling until he spoke.

"Wildman! About bloody time you got here." A man who was as tall as Sire and even wider embraced him in a bear hug before he turned to Bella and picked her up in a similarly crushing hug that made her squeak. "So this is the little fairy that has captured your attention lately."

The two men towered above her when he put her back on her feet. Both were well over a foot taller than her, and while Sire was muscular and thick set; Ruth was a mammoth man who obviously enjoyed the excesses his success allowed him.

"Come," he encouraged them, "I have a prize if she passes initiation."

Bella froze at the word initiation, and Sire saw her stiffen. He smiled, maybe she did have some real sense of self-preservation when not entirely sure of her surroundings and the people in them, he had not told her she could trust Ruth, as Rob had with himself, so he understood and was pleasantly surprised by her momentary reluctance. This should be an interesting evening, and he grinned as she looked up at him chewing her lip and taking his hand once again.

Bella walked with the men back through the front bar and to the side where a staircase led upwards. At the top of the staircase was a long hallway with doors leading off it at regular intervals.

"You planning on staying tonight I take it?" Ruth said to Sire as they walked along the corridor.

"Yeah, I am thinking so. I doubt this little slut will fail your test," he chuckled, and Ruth smiled slyly.

"You know why they call me Ruth?" The big man had turned to address Bella.

"No, Sir," Bella said with a steadier voice than her nervousness would have let her in the past.

"It's short for Ruthless," he gave her a hard look before letting his smile quirk at the corners of his mouth. "He," he jerked his head in Sire's direction, "Knows me well and trusts me with your hot little body," he paused to watch her face for signs of fear or reluctance but she gazed steadily at him the only clue that she even considered his words threatening was the lip that suddenly caught between her teeth as she gazed up at him with those brilliant green eyes that captured his attention.

"You can take three tonight," he nodded at Sire and Bella looked at the door they had stopped in front of.

Sire let go of her hand and leaned down to kiss her forehead, "Trust and obedience little one," he murmured, and louder he said to Ruth, "Her safe word is Fruitloops, should she use it, we leave." There was a tone in his voice that indicated that he believed if she did use the word it would not be her that would bear the brunt of his disappointment.

Ruth turned and moved up the hallway expecting the girl to follow him. Bella took one last look at Sire and resolutely followed the giant, Ruth, up the hallway. He opened the door at the end of the hallway and held it open as she entered and looked around. The click of the door when it closed made her jump. She turned around and looked up at the big man as he towered above her, unsure what to do.

"So how do you like my club?" He smiled down on her and moved toward a low couch where he sat heavily indicating she should take a seat on the mat opposite him. Between them stood what Bella had originally mistaken for a small side table but the surface was more like a shallow bowl balanced on the four legs.

"It is very different to the clubs I know Sir," Bella said softly not exactly sure how she should answer. This club lacked the richness of the decor or the darkened mood of most clubs she had ever been in regardless of whether they catered to the lifestyle or not.

"Of course it is," Ruth chuckled, "No pretentious pricks would come here to drink kava and bask in island life with me." He watched as Bella tilted her head not quite understanding his words and jumped as a woman appeared beside her. The woman had beautiful shiny raven hair that hung straight down her back curling under her ass as she knelt and smiled at Bella. Bella took in her caramel coloured skin almost jealously as she smiled in return and noted the tattooed tribal armbands that adorned her biceps.

"This is my woman, Mata'Mo'Ana, you will call her Ana. She will prepare you for the ceremony," Ruth announced and heaved his bulk from the low seat to tower over the women. He looked down on them for several minutes before turning and leaving the room without another word. Bella let go of the breath she had not realised she had been holding as the door clicked closed once again.

"Do not look so worried, he likes to act all intimidating but he is a soft heart in truth," Ana said with a rich accent.

"It is more that I don't really understand what is going on or what I am doing here that worries me," Bella admitted. "They said something about an initiation and after seeing down stairs when I arrived," her voice trailed off and she looked down at her hands which lay in her lap. Ana could see the tension in the girl and began to do her best to ease her mind.

"Tui created this place as a kalapu or kava club with his father when he was younger. In Tonga, Samoa and a range of pacific islands kava is a drink that the men share during big ceremonies as well as informally on occasion," she paused to let Bella take in the explanation and information about the club.

"Who is Tui?" She tilted her head as the woman smiled at her.

"Tui is also known as Ruthless or Ruth to his friends," she explained. "Now you must learn what to do at the kava ceremony we do not have as much time as I would like so I will explain as we go. Are you ready?" Ana looked at Bella seriously.

Bella nodded but in truth she was not sure what she was ready for at all. They walked to another room, and as Ana assembled equipment she explained the traditions of the Kava drink and the various ceremonies found on a variety of pacific islands and laughed with Bella as she explained the diluted form called grog. Tui was originally from Tonga and as his name suggested he was a relative of the king, albeit a distant one. Because of this the drinking of kava and its ritual held strong meaning for him.

"In Tonga, kava is drunk nightly at kalapu which is the Tongan word for club. Only men are allowed to drink the kava, although women who serve it may be present. The female server was traditionally a young virgin woman called the touʻa. These days, it is imperative that the touʻa not be related to anyone in the kalapu because it would be impossible to judge her honestly. Foreign girls are often invited to be a touʻa for a night for this reason, and so if there were men who felt so inclined to judge her fully they could make her an indecent offer without retribution from the family. The kava is served in rounds from coconut cups and has a euphoric effect on the drinkers who will often sing traditional love songs accompanied by guitar, and talk of the tou'a talents." Ana finally finished her explanation.

All through her talking Ana patiently taught Bella how to prepare the drink using Fu'u a powdered form of the Kava usually reserved for the Tongan royal family that Tui had imported at regular intervals through the year. The process of adding liquid and kneading the powdered root into fibrous dough before creating the drink in the large ornamental wooden kettle was quite daunting, but Bella persevered until it neared perfection.

Ana then took her to dress appropriately for the ceremony and Bella worried that the night grew too late, but the other woman seemed in no rush as she helped Bella undress and modelled how to position the floral lei's over her shoulders and around her hips finishing by placing several flowers in her hair. Before they left the isolation of the rooms and made their way, downstairs Ana stopped Bella and turned her, so they faced each other.

"Though the men believe this ceremony to be all about them, and their dominance over women, it is not that way at all," she began. "Watch carefully those whom you serve tonight because once in the relaxed state kava induces, you will see the true nature of the man emerge as he drops his guard." As always Bella remained silent when given new information and chewed her lip as she thought over what Ana had said. "If a young woman is being courted she will see the true nature of the man when she acts as Tou'a for him, if he holds to his words and beliefs or if he has bad thoughts in his mind and his deeds."

Bella nodded her understanding and followed Ana downstairs wearing nothing but the flower lei's with her head held high knowing she would hold a position of importance in the ceremony tonight and needed to act appropriately. They went out to the back deck area, where nudity was insisted upon and walked toward the place where a group of several men sat in a circle on the same low cushions, including the giant, Ruth and Sire. Each sat with crossed legs exposing their nudity seemingly unconcerned and a quick glance around told Bella none had anything to be shy about in the group.

Anna hung back from the circle standing some distance behind Ruth smiling encouragingly as Bella took her place before the wooden stand holding the kettle of water. She took her pouch of Fu'u and emptied it into a small shallow dish that was set before the kettle and as the men began to talk around her once again she began the intricate ceremony of preparation. As Ana had taught her, she remained unhurried and went through all of the stages slowly and carefully as the men around her commented on her technique. Eventually, she strained the first ladleful into a coconut up and unfurled from her kneeling position to present it to Ruth with her head bowed.

He in turn took it with an equal ritual and toasted his culture, his friends and the tou'a. Each man followed suit as she served him and by the time she had finished serving the final man in the group she found that the original cup given to Ruth was empty, and she immediately began the second round. During that second round, the comments on her technique ceased, and she found herself blushing as they commented on her body from the curls in her hair to her bald cunt and the colour of her labia.

The second round was taken slower, and she found she had time to sit and stir the drink before she was called to refill and cups again. The brew becoming more potent with each round and a guitar was pulled up by one of the men and singing began. She was stunned by the beautiful harmonies these men created as they sang

The small half shelled coconut cups barely held more than three mouthfuls of the drink, but Sire declined a third as the other men drank on. Bella could see the men visibly relax under the influence of the kava, and their talk became lewder in reference to her physique and how the little fairy girl could not possibly handle taking any of the well-hung men present into her tiny cunt.

"She is not the naïve little girl you take her for," Sire chuckled, "her last lover's cock would make you all look like young boys in comparison" there was a ripple of laughter amongst the men.

"Is that so," the man Bella recognised and Bozo, who had questioned them when they had entered earlier, "Well she ain't with him now, maybe he gave up trying to get into that tight little box." Bella felt her heart stop as the man spoke about Mel as if he were still alive and lowered her head so no one would see the pain that crossed her face.

"He died knowing just how good it was something I doubt you'll ever know now," Sire rumbled watching Bella's reaction. He could see the rise and fall of her shoulders as she took a deep breath in practised calming of her emotions.

"He probably kil..." Boza began with a malicious tone in his voice.

"I think I will make your Tou'a an offer she can't refuse," Sire said cutting off the nasty words falling from Bozo's mouth, "If that's okay with you Ruth?"

"If you waited any longer I would have myself," Ruth grinned and beckoned Bella to him before pulling her into a strong embrace. "You have done well little fairy, you have earned your prize." He smiled, "Help Ana with the food before you hear this offer you cannot refuse, please."

The two women carried platters of what looked to Bella to be cabbage rolls and some sort of dumplings around to the men who ate with their fingers. As she went to Bozo, he grabbed her hand almost toppling the tray and held her in place murmuring, "So what happened, old sugar Daddy had a heart attack before you could take him for all his money, little slut?" Bella tried to pull her arm free without causing a scene, but it was impossible. "I know your type; I should teach you a lesson, but you would probably like that, wouldn't you? Fucking whore," he sneered.

"Fruitloops," whispered from her mouth but she didn't have to say it any louder as seeing what was happening Sire was already on his feet but having been stopped by Ruth he stood in his place as Ruth walked over and slammed his fist into Bozo's jaw sending him toppling backwards pulling Bella with him and spilling the tray of food.

It all happened so fast that the next thing she knew she was over Sire's shoulder in his typical fireman's hold and he was taking the stairs two at a time. Sire dumped her on the bed and stood over her looking around briefly. "Good your clothes are here."

"I am so sorry, Sire," Bella whispered sadly, "I never meant..."

"You have nothing to be sorry for," He said gently as he squatted down in front of her coming to her level for a change. "This was my fault entirely. I stupidly brought up your last Master. I was not thinking, forgive me." Sire looked at her seriously. "I apologise for putting you in a situation like that." He took her face between his hands and kissed her softly. "In truth I am proud of you, for recognising you were at a limit and could not take any more."

"I was just shocked. I mean I have been kept away from any media or innuendo about the age difference between Mel and I. I never really thought about how it must have looked to people who didn't know us." Tears glistened in her eyes as she spoke. "I really am sorry I ruined your evening, kava is supposed to be relaxing, and euphoric, and I made it all wrong."

"You did not such thing," Ruth boomed from the doorway making Bella jump. "You will stay tonight, we will talk over breakfast, and you will receive your prize," he commanded and then jerked his head at Sire.

"I'll be right back," Sire kissed Bella's forehead and followed Ruth from the room at the doorway figures crowded and Bella feeling guilt and shame hung her head.

Ana entered after he had left with a smile. "We women see the true face of Kava, and it is not always handsome." The quietly spoken woman smiled slyly; speaking of handsome there is another who wishes to see that you are unharmed by the incident." She stood aside, and another tall form filled the doorway.

"Jake!" Bella exclaimed. "I mean, Sir Jake," Bella immediately corrected herself making him chuckle.

"Hello Bella," he said laconically, "Stephen asked me to check on you this time, he was not very impressed that you were going to be here. I, on the other hand, am loving it, the food is amazing." He said trying to put her at ease over his sudden unannounced presence.

"I haven't had time to try anything," Bella said softly but with a smile, "It looked really good though." Jake raised an eyebrow at her words. And she quickly amended what she had said. "I mean I have just been so busy so far tonight, I have been eating everything I can get my hands on lately, I can't wait to come back to the club and pick from your menu again." Jake laughed loudly.

"Good, I will expect you as soon as you return. I will make you something special, Sunday night," he winked, "Come lets go grab a drink." He extended his hand to her and frowned when she didn't immediately take it.

"I am under the protection and guidance of Sire, Wildman, so I really should wait for him to come back before going anywhere," Bella chewed her lip and looked up at Jake.

"I had forgotten what a good girl you were," Jake sat on the bed beside her, "We wait then and you can tell me how happy you have been since I saw you last. Could you get order some fabulous food for when we make it downstairs?" Jake addressed Ana.

"Of course," she said and left the room. Jake had an easy going attitude to life just like Rob. Much the same way Rob had balanced out the severe controlling ways of Mel, so Jake seemed to balance out Stephen. As they chatted she could understand why each man had chosen the other to work with as Mentor, and she smiled at the similarity between them, Bella could have almost been having a conversation with Rob as she sat talking about her time with Sire.

Jake was pleased that she had come to know some of her own limits and would use a safe word when pushed too far. He had been unsure about this whole scheme to train the girl with a variety of masters pulled from the stakeholders group but clearly this time with Sire had been beneficial on a number of levels.

Sire returned a much calmer man and happily shook hands with Jake relieved that it was not Stephen who had come to meet them at the kava club. In his own mind, he had planned for it to be Jake who met them, but he could never be quite sure, Stephen seemed to take his duties so seriously where Bella was concerned, the meeting with him at Charles and Sarah's home had been eye-opening to say the least.

They made their way back downstairs together, walking through the front bar Bella was aware that she remained clad only in the flower lei's she had worn while serving the kava. The orgy room had filled further since she had come in during the afternoon, and there was action all over the place to accompany the porn that streamed through the screens above the small sets of furniture. Making their way out to the back bar Bella stood as the men disrobed and looked around. The action from the orgy room had spilled out slightly to this area so that a couple lay twisted together around the spa.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,517 Followers