All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 07'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love the series :)

i love your writing. it's absolutely fantastic.

i just wish you didn't take so much time posting a chapter. i mean one month for 3 pages, have some mercy on your fans !!!! ;)

_ant__ant_almost 10 years ago
ooo

That was an odd chapter. Very interesthing tho, can't wait for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it

Can't wait for more. Hurry please;)

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 10 years ago
The more I read

The more I read about Hunter, the more I dislike him. Bella has a need to be adored. And Hunter has flat out told her he won't do that. Also, her limits would move and become less for someone she doesn't trust. I hope she stays scaredbofbjim, or he changes more than he has. This has potential to be healing for both of them.

hidden_secrethidden_secretalmost 10 years ago

I'm always so excited when I see a new chapter posted! Loved it!

I am definitely hoping that Stephen does indeed come to visit instead of Rob or someone else. I'd like to get more insight into his rivalry with Hunter, and of course I am hoping for some deeper connections between Sir Stephen and Bella!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent work

but please can you complete some of the series you started - it is such a disappointment to check each week to find nothing forthcoming.

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngalmost 10 years ago
Hmmmm

Unusual chapter. I'm not a fan of hunter but I suspect that was your intent. More questions than answers in this chapter. Can't wait for more!

mydarknessmydarknessalmost 10 years ago
not sure

I am enjoying a new chapter but i am not happy with hunter. He does not seem to be the right type of master for bella. And his rivalry with Stephen doesn't seem to be a healthy one. I can see a growing for bella and hunter from this. But i also see hunter pushing limits in the wrong way. He is failing to inspire trust in bella and its the trust she has for the others that is gettin her to go along. Lastly i look forward to where you will take the story. Please dont make us wait to long to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Agree

With all of the above. Looking forward to the next chapter. Please though, check for spelling, grammar and inconsistencies. These detract from your truly creative work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Can not wait to see what happens to Bella. If she decides to get a new Master I hope it is the one I think it will be

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES