Possessing Bella Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Bella bunny, I will see you in the morning," Flora beamed at her then turned to followed the two girls from the room. "It's always so much fun to have a new pet in the lodge, and we haven't had one in your domain for such a long time. Thank you, Hunter," she winked at him. "I would like her to have a voice when she is with me in the mornings, please. I am looking forward to getting to know her a little better."

"Tomorrow morning," he nodded giving his permission, "After that we shall see."

"Fine," she said a little petulantly despite her obvious middle-aged appearance. "I'll take what I can get." With that she left the room.

"She has been very excited about this new pet. It is a shame you only have her for two weeks," Keyon looked at Bella who remained very still watching the exchanges between the men. "I'll go make sure she is not getting too carried away, you should also consider not getting too carried away tonight, he looked meaningfully at the bedroom."

"I know how protective of her you are, trust me, it will all be fine and I will do nothing that Bella has not begged for," the gleaming white teeth showed large in contrast to his dark lips as he smiled. "Flora will be fine, I am sure." He slapped Keyon on the back, "Do not look so worried my friend."

The third older man had moved away as the other two spoke and approached Bella. "I am Leighton, a simple rub against my leg is greeting enough for me. While I expect that you will do as I request, I am not a Master of the kind you are used to," he smiled kindly at her. "I am the parks and wildlife ranger of this island, an environmental engineer by trade and I am quite proud of what Hunter has tried to achieve here since taking over the island. Should you wish to find out more, I will be at your disposal but I believe my dealings with you will be few and far between in reality."

Hunter came up to where Leighton stood, "That is not true because I would like you to exercise her at least once a day on the forest tracks and beaches. We will set up a schedule in the morning over breakfast."

"Of course, but she will need the use of her feet and legs, for safety reasons of course," Leighton nodded. "We can discuss it over breakfast though. I will leave you to your evening. It is a pleasure to have met you Bella bunny," he gave a small soft laugh. "Flora was right about that, but then, she usually is." Hunter joined his laugh and walked with him to the door.

"Heel," Hunter returned to the table and lifted the covers from the trays and Bella quickly crawled to his side and knelt. "You will find two water bowls in this room and one each on the other rooms. You will eat when I decided and what I decide. Did Stephen feed you earlier?"

She shook her head, and made a soft murmuring negative response. Hunter took his chair at the table and sat with her remaining beside him. He placed two empty bowls before her which she looked at curiously then back up at him. Hunter picked up his beer and took a long draft before leaning down and pouring a small amount into her bowl. He smiled his encouragement, and she bent her head to lap at it her nose twitching at the bubbles and taste.

"Flora is uncanny in her assessment of pets, I had planned to wait before naming you appropriately but it would seem she is once again correct. It matters not though; a pet is a way of being despite the type of pet with which you associate. I had originally thought piglet, cute, small and I imagine you will squeal quite delightfully whereas rabbits coo, have a purring growl and when hurt or in peril will scream. Tell me precious pet do you think you squeal or scream when you are cumming?"

Bella cocked her head and chewed her lip thoughtfully, unsure of how to answer. "It matters not, if I remember correctly, it was more of a cooing whimper on the first night we met, but I imagine you can do better given the right motivation," he grinned malevolently at her making a shiver of anticipation run up her spine.

He placed several pieces of Ravioli in her bowl and watched critically as she extended her tongue lifting the morsel slightly to her lips and sucking the pasta pillow into her mouth. He smiled; it was not her first time eating from a bowl that much was evident, her training may have been better than he thought when he spoke with her on the boat. Mel had been in his lodge several times and had attended many of the Pet Guild events over the years; he was pleased with the evidence he had seen of the minimal training she had received.

"Do you enjoy beer?" Hunter asked as she lapped at it again wrinkling her nose. She shook her head making a small groaning purr in the back of her throat. She found she was more comfortable with these sound choices rather than having to bark loudly which somehow just seemed totally unnatural to her even in her current situation. "Finish the last drops then and I will give you something different."

Bella bent her head to the bowl once again thinking about the disparity between what she had expected and the reality of being with Hunter. It had barely been more than two mouthfuls of the brew that he had shared with her, but she wasn't a fan of beer at all. She cleaned the bowl diligently before sitting back up and smiling at him. Hunter seemed lost in thought, so she nudged his leg hopeful of some red wine or something equally as lovely.

"Hmm, a greedy little piglet is it?" Hunter smirked at her but took up a glass and poured a few mouthfuls of red wine into her bowl and added a few more pieces of ravioli to her food dish before resuming his thoughtful contemplation of her. He could indulge Flora's decree that Bella was a cute little bunny while still calling her piglet, he decided. Then smirked, perhaps except when they were alone when she could be his piglet. After all he knew her history, kinks and limits, the others did not.

Hunter admitted to himself that his reasons for choosing to train the girl were dubious at best. She certainly wasn't his type physically, though there was something lost, broken even within her that made him want to know her, help her, heal her even as he couldn't do for his own lost love. If this type of training was what she needed, then he would ensure she got it.

He watched Bella from the corner of his eye as she ate and drank but constantly looked up as if anticipating his need for attention or that he would give her further instruction, but he remained silent throughout the meal even long after he pushed his plate away.

"Did you have enough to eat?" he asked her finally. She nodded and purred her assent, a small smile of gratitude on her lips. "Yes," he said to himself, "She was a cute thing, so small and delicate. He would enjoy this time despite his reasons for bringing her to his island." He picked up her bowls and placed them on the table. Then leaving her sitting where she was, he walked to his desk again and picked up the phone. After a few muted words, he hung up the phone and barked, "Follow."

Bella watched as he disappeared into the bedroom and followed. Upon entering she turned at the noise and watched as the buxom blondes in animal prints began to clear the table of its contents, and then the door was closed. Hunter lead her to the bathroom, "Piss now as you won't have another chance for a while," the malevolent look had returned to his face, and she made her way to the litter box internally cringing at the thought of using it.

Squatting uncomfortably Bella endured his intense gaze as she emptied her bladder trying with all her might to ensure it was entirely empty before moving from the litter and staying on her hands and knees as she had done with Mel while Hunter used a cleansing cloth on her adding to her humiliation. They returned to the bedroom, and Bella followed him to the foot of the bed. Hunter turned on his stereo, and immediate heavy rock started pumping from numerous speakers.

Hunter lifted her easily to sit on the edge of the bed and smiled, "Such a small pet," he murmured under the music. He pulled her thighs wide with chains around her knees and ankles to the posts at the edge of the bed. He chained her wrists but left enough play in the chains that she could put her hands together when sitting upright. Lastly a chain with a small sling in its centre was placed behind her to support her position. During the whole process, both had remained silent, the heavy bass thumping through them from the large speakers.

Hunter stood back from her at that stage and began to disrobe. Bella stared unashamedly as the tall well-muscled body slowly appeared before her eyes. She watched avidly, her tongue snaking out over her lip excitedly as his big black cock finally came into view. All girls knew the stories and wives tales about black men and Bella was pleased that the sight before her did not disappoint although she felt somewhat intimidated by the big black cock that almost waved at her when he moved. She felt she finally understood why the others had repeatedly said that she was such a small pet.

"Come little piglet, let's see just how greedy you are," Hunter sneered and advanced on her. Taking a handful of her hair he lifted her head almost doubling her over as he pulled her mouth to his cock. He growled low as she lapped out hungrily at his cock and nudged further allowing her more access to him. The little pink tongue flicked and fluttered around the wide head of his cock before stretching her lips wide to suckle at the head of his cock.

He was impressed with her skill as the tongue alternately massaged and teased the glands under the swollen head. He pushed forward slightly knowing she would gag and possibly try to pull away but was surprised when she swallowed hard against her gag reflex and took more of him, the groan of pleasure he emitted came from deep within his belly.

Looking down on the little pet, he watched her lips stretched almost disfiguring her mouth, and he removed his hands from her hair and planted his feet giving her free reign. He growled low as she didn't back off from his earlier pushing but rather increased her pace and the amount of cock she managed to be able to take into the wet warm cavern of her mouth.

He felt his own need grow unbearably and pulled his cock from her mouth leaving long strands of spittle hanging between them to eventually land on her chest. His hand followed the trail rubbing the spit into her breasts. He always enjoyed the sight of his dark skin against the pale flesh of a pet and his large hand enclosed a small breast and squeezed until he heard her delicious whimpers. He stepped forward again lifting his cock so she could use that talented little tongue on his ball sack and growled low as she leaned in hungrily lapping at the pebbled skin.

"You may be a cute little bunny to everyone else but now I know what a greedy little piglet you are," he groaned through clenched teeth. Bending over her his hand ran down her body to her cunt, and he rammed two fingers into her hard making her squeal in shock and pain. "That's it squeal for me little piglet," he growled. He curled his fingers within her and adjusted his own awkward positioning to her side making her turn her head to once again to devour his big black cock.

Bella could feel the tremors begin in her legs as she once again stretched her lips over his cock. Surprisingly she found that being called a piglet only added to her arousal in the scene, and she worked harder at trying to take more of his big black cock than she thought possible. She enjoyed the growls and groans her sucking elicited from him and his thumb rubbing hard at her clit made her climb to the peak of orgasm with more speed than ever. She attempted to gurgle around his cock looking up at him with imploring eyes to tell him how close she was to cumming. Whether through the clutching muscles of her cunt or his own experience with pets, he had to know what her body was telling him.

Hunter could see and feel her thighs shaking near his hand as he continued to work her cunt, his second hand moving between her breasts squeezing and pinching as she gave him one of the best blow jobs he had experienced in some time. Her talented tongue fluttered along the underside of his cock despite the fullness of her mouth, and he felt his own climax approaching as fast as hers. He wouldn't give her permission even though he could see the begging in her eyes; this would be her first lesson about his ownership. She could only have what he gave her, taking for herself would mark her as the greedy piglet he called her.

Her gurgling became more desperate and higher pitched, then her eyes rolled as she began to cum. She began squealing around his cock and he withdrew from her mouth wanting to hear her squealing. Pulling his fingers from her oozing cunt he fisted his cock raining spurts of hot sticky cum over her face and shaking body. He growled low and hard, "Fucking, greedy little pig." Still breathless from his own orgasm his hand lashed out and grasped a nipple between thumb and forefinger twisting it cruelly. "I did not tell you to cum yet!"

Bella's eyes snapped open, and she squealed in pain and shame as he caught the second nipple, and she was pulled up to face him. She began to babble incoherent apologies as he sneered at her. "You are not some pampered, precious pet here. You are not some high-powered spoilt princess who can do what she likes when she likes. You are a dirty, greedy, little piglet who needs to learn that it is not all about you all of the time."

Hunter let her nipples go watching her fall back toward the bed being halted by the chains about her wrists and the slight cushioning of the sling that support her back. She squealed delightfully as she begged forgiveness, and he flashed her with his white teeth within the dark smile. Four simple clicks on D links and she was free from the chains that held her in place. Hunter dragged her to the bathroom and all but threw her to the far end of the room where a drain sat in the floor. Towering above her, Hunter held his semi soft cock and began to piss on her.

"For the next two weeks you had better get used to not being some highly valued trophy or the spoilt brat you have been acting like with your guardians. You are in my world now. Being here with me is what you asked for, to be trained by the best. You will follow my rules, not your own," he shook the last drops of piss from his cock. "You could be a cute little bunny just like Flora thinks you are but first you have to stop being the greedy little piglet who thinks that she can do as she likes with no consequences. You and your guardians have a lot to learn in that respect."

"Fours!" he commanded and in shock at his diatribe Bella got to her hands and knees. "Shake," his voice was still harsh and Bella did the best she could to shake off the droplets of urine that clung to her. "Heel," he walked back out of the room and stood waiting for her beside the cage. Bella looked at it and then back up at him before entering without a sound. The base of the cage was padded to Bella's relief, and she curled up resting her head on her arms as he closed the door and locked it.

"You have my scent now, I have become your owner this night. You must now accept it within yourself and learn that only I matter in your world right now, I choose what you may receive or don't," the sneer was back. "You are such a hot bitch, but you will learn to have some control over your orgasms, or you will remain a greedy little piglet for the entire time you are here, and trust me, that will not be less pleasant for you than me. Sleep now," he went back into the bathroom to shower leaving her alone in the filth of cum and piss.

*****

Bella spent a restless night wondering about her new, if temporary, Master. He was a strange mix of kind and cruel, and she felt as if she had no grounding here in his world. Mel had taught her obedience above all else, but he has also taught her to trust him. Hunter inspired no trust from her, she trusted because those who would protect and guide her had ensured she could. Only Stephen appeared concerned that she was coming to this place, and she could not be sure of why. By the time, the morning sun lightened the sky she had convinced herself that Stephen would not approve of any Master she went to, he had not liked Sire either and had sent Jake to check on her in his stead. She had no reason to distrust Hunter and vowed to learn how to please him better.

She watched his large figure arise from the bed in the shadowy morning light and leave the room without even a glance in her direction. She settled back down to await his pleasure and try to hold her bladder from bursting in the hope that he would remember her before it was too late, and she truly disgraced herself.

Bella had dozed lightly before being awoken by her cage being opened. She blinked up into the light to find Flora standing above her, "Come on Bella bunny you must need the bathroom by now," she smiled and walked through the nearby doorway. "You can use the toilet if your feet can bear it," she smiled. "I always hated litter boxes myself," she smiled coyly with the admission. "You can speak while we are alone, Hunter gave his permission."

"Thank you," Bella said quietly grimacing as she put weight on her feet to lift herself to the toilet. Sighing in relief, she looked up at Flora. She hadn't been able to take in much more than her beauty last night in the dim torchlight of the living room in Hunters domain. She was a tall Nordic beauty, all soft curves with pale hair and eyes. The beauty was not as perfect in close proximity. The skin of her neck and jawline puckered slightly with pale scars that marred her beauty, and Bella's breath caught at the extensiveness of the damage there and disappeared beneath the shoulder of her shirt.

Flora's head came up at the sharpness of Bella's breath; there was a momentary look of fear that was replaced by a smiling mask. "They are old wounds of a time long ago when I was spoilt and pampered and didn't know how good my life was until it was gone," her hand fluttered to her neck. "Enough of that maudlin thinking, let's get you cleaned up, you reek of his scent."

Flora removed the leather restraints from Bella's hands and feet as well as the training collar. "I am sorry for this, but it is necessary, I am sure you understand," Flora spoke as she set up a soap and water enema bag. Bella disliked the process but having experienced it previously, she grimaced and nodded waiting further instruction.

It seemed like hours later when Bella had endured a thorough cleansing both inside and out that Flora finally brought forth new leather paws and a training collar in supple white leather. All the while Flora had kept up a steady chatter asking about Bella's life. She had seemed genuinely upset to find that Bella had been Mel's girl and had gone through the ordeal she had. Flora, of course, knew the events of the awful time as did most people in the community and commiserated all the more for finding out that Bella was that girl.

The information seemed to cement their friendship for Flora who began to talk a little of her own life and how she had once been a highly prized pet, but adding that it seemed a lifetime ago. She spoke of her life on the island as safe and tranquil. She loved Hunter, Leighton and Keyon as family and impressed upon Bella that each of them were honourable, trust-worthy men. Having pulled on a soft latex glove Flora clinically lubed Bella's ass and the butt plug that held a large powder puff tail before sliding it into place still chattering happily about the idyllic island she lived on, with the people she considered family.

Bella in turn spoke of her love for Rob and Kurt, her guardians and how they were helping her to learn and grow both professionally and personally. Flora turned wistful as Bella spoke of Rob and asked odd leading questions to get Bella to talk further about him. Anytime Bella would laugh and ask how she knew Rob the mask would fall back into place and Flora would deflect by starting another conversation.