Possessing Bella Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,537 Followers

Bella worried that perhaps whatever trauma had given Flora her scars had also affected how she saw the world. She was clinically precise in her cleansing rituals yet spoke to her with the warmth born of genuine friendship. Perhaps Bella thought; it was merely that masters had always seen to her needs personally, and the only outside influences she had endured were doctors who were clinical but professional rather than overly friendly. It confused Bella, the friendship, the interest in her guardians and almost forceful assurances that Bella was safe on the island while dealing with her body in such a clinical way.

"There you go Bella Bunny, I wanted to do your hair as well, but Hunter wants it left loose," she shrugged, "Whatever, he is the boss after all." She pulled a face and began to walk back to the living room. "Come on, you want breakfast don't you?"

There were trays on the table, but no sign of Hunter as Bella entered the room, and looked around. Flora picked up the phone and made a call mumbling indistinctly before returning. "You may have the fruit," she smiled at Bella and placed the dish before her. A fruit salad, created with small bite sized pieces of tropical fruit was presented beautifully in the shallow pet dish. It was delicious Bella admitted as she hungrily ate all that was in the bowl and lapped at the water provided with it.

"Your nose it so cute when you eat it wriggles in just the right way, all delicate and ladylike," Flora smiled. She sat nearby on the floor continuing her chatter and picking from her own plate from fruit using her hands.

Hunter strolled in as the two women continued to talk making Flora jump as the door closed noisily behind him. She stood and straightened her dress as he approached. "She is a gorgeous little bunny, I am so glad you brought her here," Flora stood on tiptoes and pulled him down another few inches to kiss his cheek before exiting the room with a wink at Bella.

Surveying Bella, Hunter gave a sardonic smile, "So piglet, have you had enough to eat?"

"Mmhmm," Bella murmured hoping it sounded like a rabbits cooing.

"Good, then I hope you remembered your lesson from last night," he swooped her up and kissed her deeply. "There is something quite delicious about you piglet, I can't say what it is exactly. You are certainly not the type of pet that would usually attract me but none the less, I am eager to see how you perform."

He walked past his desk still holding Bella and through a panel that swung easily through the wall. "I was more than pleased when I heard your list of kinks and limitations on our first meeting. For most Pet Masters, it is solely about the power exchange, total dominance and quite often the humiliation aspect. It is a rare occurrence to meet a Pet Master or pet who enjoys the sadomasochistic side of BDSM as I do. Your master was one such friend as was Rob to some degree."

Bella knelt where she was placed in a dark room as candles sprung to life illuminating the cold room. The bleak walls and furniture did not scare her but his voice as he explained his motivations made her shiver and remind herself that Rob would not have entrusted her welfare to someone he did not trust. She took a deep calming breath and sucked her bottom lip between her teeth.

"To maintain my position within the guild you understand, I do not publically expose my darkest side to everybody. A majority would find it unsettling at best," he finally turned toward her. "Your fondness for erotic pain drew me to consider taking on this task of furthering your training but I have to admit that the look of chagrin on the perfect Sir Stephen's face clinched it for me."

Bella was surprised, and it showed on her face. She knew Stephen was unhappy about her spending time with Hunter, and at least now she knew without doubt that there was an issue between the two men. She realised being used as a pawn in a personal vendetta and her memories flew to Mel and the lead up to his death. She felt a sense panic well up inside her and froze her breathing quickening.

"Do not worry," Hunter immediately bent beside her, "It is a friendly rivalry nothing more I assure you. I had assumed he had told you of it." His voice was soft and soothing, and he stroked her hair softly. "Speak what is going on in your mind," Hunter commanded.

Bella drew herself up and looked at Hunter, swallowing loudly and taking a deep breath, trying to loosen the frozen panic thatgripped her. "The last time I was caught in the middle of a personal rivalry, I was hospitalized and almost died. Mel died, Tony died trying to save us," she said in a quiet but steady voice despite her rising fear. "You had no real interest in training me. Your only interest was in scoring points against Sir Stephen, who I can assure you has no interest in me outside of a professional one. I am his job. An annoyance in his usual routine, a silly girl who he must check on and discipline when needed."

Hunter was shocked at her words. He alone was responsible for the real fear he now saw in her eyes, though her voice was calm and steady. He could not take back what he had said so instead he sat on the ground beside her and took her paws in his hand.

"Forgive me for my thoughtlessness," he said quietly, "I had not thought... I did not realise... I..."

"I think it is best of you release me. I will call Master Rob and explain that it is all my fault that I was doing too much too soon. He will enjoy that admission more than you know. You will not have to worry about your reputation or your place within the guild or the club," Bella said in the same calm voice though she could no longer hold his gaze.

"And what of you and your reputation?" Hunter asked quietly. "Surely this will look bad for you to the next person who would take up the unusual offer you and your guardians are making."

"I have survived worse," she said sadly, finally letting her eyes mist over.

"As have some of those closest to me," Hunter gathered her in his arms feeling her stiffen at his touch rather than being the relaxing trusting little pet he had brought to the island. He cursed to himself and took her from the dark room into the daylight and sat her in the warm sunshine of the window seat behind his desk. He then took his chair and turn to face her.

"Why are you here?" He asked after a long moment's silence. The question took her by surprise, and she chewed her lip thoughtfully looking out of the window into a small walled garden trying to put an answer into words.

"I will tell you what I think, and you can tell me if I am wrong," Hunter let her off the hook. "At first I thought this was some colossal game for you. A spoilt pampered pet dictating who she would and wouldn't call Master, a masochist who wanted the enjoyment of being used without the emotional entanglements," he smiled as she turned her gaze back to him softening the blow of his words. "I believed then, and I still do, that after spending even a small time as Mel's girl there would be no need for pet training. He was one of the best and meeting you at the party I was sure of that."

"So I have to think that you have another motive. So I ask again, why are you here?" Hunter stared at her.

"Mel wanted it," she admitted. "Before we left for the trip, he had set up training afternoons for me with each of his friends and their girls. He said he wanted me to learn it all, and I had asked for it, when I took his collar, though I didn't realise it at the time. I wanted everything that he could give me and show me in this lifestyle, all of it." She lowered her eyes blushing deeply, "You are not exactly wrong about my motivations either though. Not that I did it consciously, but going in without having to commit to one person for any longer than a fortnight and being able to escape at will was very appealing I will admit." She paused, "Mel was the love of my life, there will never be another like him but I also wanted to learn and do more and I craved it, all of it, the pain, the loss of control, even the humiliation."

Hat she didn't say was that she missed his love, she missed the way he made her feel adored and beautiful and precious. She missed how much she had wanted to please him and share the smile he reserved just for her. She missed him so badly that it still hurt despite how far she had come since returning to the world he created for her to live in.

Hunter nodded, "We all have reasons for what we do. I loved deeply once, but that girl... is no longer with me. She is not dead, but she may as well be, she is untouchable in the way I need to touch her." He paused before going on. "Stephen was witness to that time in my life, and the lengths I went to, to get her back. It was not my proudest moment and I continue to atone for my mistakes."

"We can't go back though, can we? I tried to go back to my boring life, the life I had before Mel. I had one night stands of the very vanilla kind, it was awful," she grimaced. "I didn't like who I was becoming so I returned to what Mel had wanted for me. I returned to this..." she looked up at Hunter with glassy eyes.

"No," Hunter agreed, "We cannot go back. The only way is to move forward the best way we can." They lapsed into silence again both deep in their own thoughts. "We have our cards on the table now. I assure you that you will not be used as a pawn in my rivalry with Stephen. I apologise I gave you that impression. There is something very special about you, little piglet," he reached out and petted her hair. "Some indefinable allure that draws me as much as the big busty blondes I tend to prefer in looks." He laughed at the startled look she gave him.

"We are being honest, are we not? Do you find yourself attracted in the main to black men? This situation we find ourselves in is what it is. It is an opportunity for us both to sate our cravings for those darker paths in the lifestyle and walk away as friends at the end of it. Each of us is better informed now about the other's motives and needs." Onc again he gave her a malevolent grin, "And my little piglet I have a hard-on just thinking about the squeals of pleasure you will make in there," he looked at the partially open panel in the wall, "With me."

"I believe there is more to your rivalry with Sir Stephen than you are saying, but as you say, we know more about each other now. Stephen will be here on the weekend, will that create more issues?" Bella asked him bluntly her eyes constantly dropping down to his crotch and the hard-on he said he had.

"Perhaps it would be for the best if someone else came to check on you," Hunter admitted with a smile following her eyes. "You may call Rob to make a request this evening." With that, he picked her up and carried her back into his mini dungeon. "I am going to fuck this tight little ass of yours so hard you will be grateful for that soft tail later," he murmured into her ear with a grin.

Bella shivered still unsure of exactly what this man's motives were, but as he kissed her again she gave in to her own need for what this man could give her.

*****

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,537 Followers