All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 09'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
magoo1969magoo1969over 9 years ago

I loved it. I just wish I didn't find this story until all the chapters were added, waiting for a new chapter is agonizing. Can't wait to see what happens next.

MastersWenchMastersWenchover 9 years ago
Addicting!

I love this whole series so much! It's really one of those special stories that I know I will enjoy reading over and over. Thank you so much for sharing your gift! :)

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

*smiles*

i am so glad that He is finally beginning to let her see even the tiniest bit of His desire for her. i love the growth this chapter has created in both Stephen and Bella, and in furthering Rob's realization of Stephen's feelings for Bella. Thank you so much for the wisdom of Dorothea and her successful surgery. As always, i look forward to the next chapter and seeing what happens next. *grins*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dying for more!

I have waited until now to comment, because I wanted to complete all 3 Bella series to date... Now, I can't imagine waiting a month for the story to continue - it will be agonizing. I appreciate the effort you put into the development and respect the time it takes. Clearly, not every submission is my cup of tea, but I have enjoyed each of them nonetheless. Having traveled to Australia, I understand the small differences in the language as compared to American English, however there are nagging grammatical and spelling oversights that make reading challenging at times. Regardless, keep up the good work! I love the range and depth to your writing. Thank you for keeping me entertained - J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVE

OMG I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Ending was perfect for a cliffhanger but God does it suck for the readers lol Great writing Great story. You are just awesome and I will wait on pins and needles till the next chapter.

marlam5marlam5over 9 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for sharing your wonderful writing talent with us.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Love these Bella stories........

They’re one of my favourites.

_ant__ant_over 9 years ago

Beautiful story, loved this chapter.

Hopefully you manage to finish all chapters, cuz this is one story that truly needs to be framed and posted as an example to everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Publish

This comment had to do with all the three i call books. Sweetie you can publish these three stories as short books and sell them on amazon. I could not put my phone down. I have laughed and cried. You have a talent. Let it shine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sad

All the "masters/guardians" are constantly undermining Bella's self esteem. She thinks she is a brad and constantly says sorry for things she did not do wrong.

And above that keep important information from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horrible

Why are the men constantly angry with Bella? She is constantly attacked, they even hit her, when they are on there moral highground. Bella is no brad but is starting to believe them. She is not allowed to have her own life, she is not allowed to be herself, she is not allowed to make mistakes and learn, she is not allowed to breath. The only thing she is good for is a plaything for the men in her life. They constantly talk about her with high regards but never give her the complements, instead they constantly tell her she does things wrong. She is in no relationship with Stephen other than friendship. Why does he think that is ok to punishe her? This behavior kills people. They start to believe all that is said. And it happens often enough that they end up death because why would a worthless person have the right to live. It makes me cry for Bella and all the people who are trapped in a situation like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For all the people who are saying what Stephen and the other masters are doing is wrong: Bella is a sub naturally. Being called a spoiled brat can be a form of endearment. Like a Daddy and his little. They constantly praise her as well calling her precious. Showing as well as telling her how important and loved she is. They scold her, because that is what she needs. If they don't tell her of when she does something wrong, how can she improve? Also, Stephen's roll for her is to punish her when she needs it. This was already stated prior in the story, and Bella gave her consent for it to be Stephen who punishes her. Not to abuse her, but because that is the form of punishment she needs. Please read the whole story before you judge. Mahalo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES