Possessing Bella Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir Stephen," she answered. "I should have called I'm so sorry," Bella apologised a second time but he said nothing further the line going dead in her ear. He hadn't used that tone with her for a while, and his abruptness shook her. More than ever she realised she had been mooning around after a dream that was far from the reality of the moody dominant.

She took the meals she had prepared into Dorothea and put the conversation from her mind as she sat to eat and chat for a little longer.

"So now that we finally have some time alone, tell me about this toe curling kiss," Dorothea said.

"I think I dreamed it," Bella said casually. "I think it was just one of those spontaneous situations that people regret and move on from."

"Stephen is the least spontaneous man I can think of, everything he does has forethought and purpose. You had better tell me the whole story now," Dorothea fixed Bella with a stare that would not be argued with. So Bella related the story of what had happened on Monday and his subsequent aloofness. Dorothea had stopped her every so often to ask questions before letting the story move on. Bella then related the times she had seen him this week including the phone call minutes before.

Having heard it all Dorothea sat back and smiled. "If he was to pursue you after that kiss, as Mel once had, in order to make you his, what would your response be?" She asked watching Bella's face.

"He isn't though, is he? So I don't have to think about it," Bella said without answering the question.

"Stephen is not a man to be trifled with. He is not a man that would be happy with a two-week play date to aid in your training. Like Mel, any girl he sought out as more than a body to use for a night, he would expect a commitment and collaring. Are you ready for that sort of commitment again?" Dorothea pushed her.

"I have been asking myself the same thing since seeing the mess Hunter had made pining after a love he couldn't retrieve. The thought of loving someone other than Mel just seems so wrong, but at the same time I miss that feeling of being so precious to another person, so treasured as a source of pride and pleasure, so loved. I never thought I would want or look for it again in another man's collar instead I was content to belong to Master Rob, in a way. Now I just don't know..." she sighed.

"Well for what it's worth I think your right. I think Stephen did get carried away in the moment, after spending the day so pleasantly with you in a relaxed atmosphere. That doesn't mean his feelings weren't true though," she smiled and reached out to place her hand over Bella's. "Of all of those boys Stephen is possibly the most perceptive when it comes to women. It is why he does his job so well in the club watching over the girls and helping them avoid any bad scenes. He would know that you are not ready for the sort of commitment he requires so even though his feelings may have been true and he got a little carried away he would not be pressing them on you just yet either."

"Do you think that is why he was so moody with me all the time lately and about Sire and Hunter as well?" Bella asked, and Dorothea laughed merrily.

"Moody is not a word I would use to describe Stephen," she continued to laugh. "If what you say is true though, then my speculation holds more weight. It would come down to you my lovely girl to decided when or if ever you are going to be ready and if he is a man you could love."

"I've committed to the training though. I can't just walk away from it for something that might not even be real, just something I have made up in my head," Bella knew it was a feeble excuse to not have to deal with what she felt.

"You can run and hide anywhere you like but those kisses that make your body sing for another are few and far between. Anyone can take you and use you and make your body theirs, but it is something entirely different to possess your heart," Dorothea looked over at the picture of her late husband. "Follow the path you are on and take your time to think about what it is you want. Just remember, no one will wait forever." Bella said nothing chewing on her lip thoughtfully and letting Dorothea's words roll around in her mind.

"What if we are wrong and this is all in my head?" Bella gave a lop-sided smile.

"Then we will thank him for making you consider accepting a love like Mel's back into your life again," Dorothea said seriously. "You are too young and beautiful to live a life without love."

Lincoln's soft knock on the door came all too soon for Bella and farewelling Dorothea and leaving her in the capable hands of a nurse she left. After the initial greeting, Bella sat in the back of the car lost in her thoughts barely noticing the landscape of the city as she stared sightlessly out of the window.

As usual Lincoln pulled up at the elevators and waited until it arrived. The doors opened, and Stephen stood there to escort her upstairs. He waved at Lincoln and ushered Bella in to stand beside him placing a large hand around the back of her neck.

"I am very sorry," she said quietly. "I am sure you have more important things to do than worry about me."

"You are a very important thing," his low voice rumbled. "You are right that I shouldn't have to worry though." The elevator door opened, and they stepped out at her floor walking down to her apartment with his hand still possessively on her neck. He pushed her into the room ahead of him. He took a seat and pulled her over his lap his hand landing on her ass hard and making a loud sound as she jumped and squealed in surprise.

"It was rude and inconsiderate to change your plans without asking or even notifying those people who care for you," his hand landed again. "I had thought better of you by now but perhaps Rob is right and you are becoming a spoilt brat!"

Bella bit her lip and whimpered loudly as much from his words as the hand that was descending again and again on her ass. In the midst of his tirade and her feeling of guilt, she could feel the tell-tale stirrings of his cock against her belly as she practically bounced in his lap with the strength of each smack her gave her. She felt her own heat and need rise at the thought of it and became aware of the fact that her cunt was contracting and oozing the evidence of how turned on she was at that moment.

"This is not foreplay," Stephen groaned and pushed her from his lap to sprawl on the floor at his feet. She scrambled into a kneeling position her teary eyes blinking up at him as she whispered her apology.

"I am sorry, Sir Stephen," she lowered her head expecting another rebuke. Instead, she felt his hand encircle her throat and lift her face back up to his.

"Mel trained you very well the fault is not yours," he said in a slightly softer tone as he looked into her eyes. Surprising her yet again, he leaned forward and kissed her softly before whispering, "Sleep well, little one." He then stood and let himself out of the apartment leaving her alone and even more confused by his actions.

Her hand went to her lips as if to feel the kiss that lingered there as she remained kneeling in the centre of the room wondering at what just happened.