Possessing Bella Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm impressed," Rob said lightly. "I have not seen anything like it, and you wear it so well. You look almost magical, like a fairy or a pixie," his voice dropped. "You are so very beautiful." He released his hold a little, allowing her the room she needed without letting her go completely.

Her mind swirled with questions and images and memories. She couldn't find the words she needed to ask the right questions, so she remained silent looking up at him with wide eyes.

"I am sorry little one," Rob said softly, helping her take off the beautiful dress, "You have learned so much in the last year, especially the last six months. I am a bit slower to learn things about myself and the depth of my love for you." He took the dress and hung it over the high-backed chair in the corner of her room. Sweeping her into his arms, he pulled her to the bed; part of his mind was very pleased that she was now nude as his hands caressed her soft skin.

"When you returned as suddenly as you did and asked for all the things you wanted, I wasn't prepared, I am not sure I had even considered some of your requests. At first I wasn't ready to acknowledge that I wanted or needed a girl in my life, I worried that we were both too broken to fix. I have watched you, though, and you are far from broken. You have taught me more about living than anyone ever could have. You have helped me heal and opened my eyes to how it feels to love someone so much you want only the best for them. I had resigned myself to the fact that Stephen may be the best man for you." Rob began to explain, knowing he was making little sense as he continued to talk through her silence.

"If you still choose Stephen as your future Master, know that I will support and love you just the same as I always have. But you should know that you have another choice, most probably several other choices," he lifted her chin to tilt her face up toward him. "I hadn't planned to tell you this now, like this," Rob said softly.

Bella was stunned. She adored this man, loved him and relied on him heavily to support and guide her in this world. "You should have told me sooner," Bella said softly. "I had believed this whole time that it was an impossibility after you denied me your collar when I returned."

"I am sorry, little one," Rob repeated.

"I am not ready now to beg another collar," Bella whispered, "This doesn't change that fact, but I am glad I know." She took a breath, "I have so many questions fighting in my head, I want to say so many things right now that nothing is coming out."

"Dorothea probably knows. She tends to know everything before it even eventuates," he chuckled. "It is nobody's business but yours, so I have not discussed it with anyone until now."

"Master," Bella said tentatively. "I think I would like to explore this more." Rob looked down at her and furrowed his brow. "The thing about the training," her voice was very soft, and she flushed deeply, "Is that I knew we were compatible. They knew the kind of kinks and limits I had, and I knew what to expect to a degree. I was thinking earlier tonight when you were talking about the wine that I didn't know any of your likes or dislikes."

"You would like to know whether I am good in bed?" Rob chuckled. "If I can rock your world?" His laughter became more raucous. "Of all the things I expected to hear from you little brat that was not one of them!" He held her against him tightly as he shook with laughter. "Oh how I adore you!"

He had expected confusion, surprise, even anger for his earlier rejection; he had not expected this immediate acceptance of his words and he wondered at it and decided not to press his advantage in that immediate acceptance too far.

Rolling her onto her back, Rob pinned her to the bed, holding her hands above her head and gazed down into her eyes. "I assure you, little brat, I am quite capable of making the earth move for you." He dipped his head and kissed her, catching her lip between his teeth and nibbling on it. "Not tonight, though. Tonight I can show you a glimpse of what might be if you take a few days, to think about what it is you want right now. There is no rush... I will not go anywhere, but neither will I throw away our current relationship by rushing into something before we are both ready." Taking both of her wrists in one of his big hands, he let the other drift down to her breast.

"I will give you a fairly large clue about exploring life with me," he smiled and pinched her nipple between thumb and forefinger. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes Master," she breathed heavily, feeling her nipple throb as he released his grip.

"Good girl," he stood from the bed and beckoned her to him. "Come with me."

Bella stood beside him and took his hand. Feeling confident because of her reaction, he led her out of the apartment and across the elevator to his side of the floor and, rather than into his apartment, he led her to the door at the end of the hallway. When he opened the door, just because it was in a similar location, she halfway expected to see the mirror image of Mel's playroom. Instead, there was a wide expanse of space. He turned on a few dim lights, and she shivered at the tangles of rope and leather straps hanging down from the ceiling like broken spiders' webs above a jumble of large dark furniture.

"Mel and I had many things in common, but enough differences to always make our encounters with each other interesting. We built the club downstairs based mostly on our own desires and needs. It has expanded over time but at the heart of everything is Bondage. Metaphorically and physically. My inner pleasure is driven by a sadistic bastard who will take pleasure in your pain and tears. My heart, however, longs to be everything to another being again. To know that I am loved so much that a girl will strive to please in everything she does."

"I would treat you as I always have at the club with our friends or at the company amongst professionals, but here at home, there would be rules, strict rules and the sadistic bastard I am will mete out punishments as I see fit.

This was a side of Rob she had only once glimpsed briefly, and it might have frightened her a little on some level, but when she looked at the expression on his face as he spoke, it excited her more than she could admit to at that moment. She shivered at the thought of what it would be like to belong to him and imagine him as having the affection and caring of Billy in that paternal way, but also all the control and strict, unwavering demands of Mel and Stephen, if not more so.

He led her out and closed the door abruptly. "It is not good for either of us to dwell here before our time. I want you to think about all I have said, and all that Stephen will say to you tomorrow. I want you to arrive at that meeting on Monday as strong and level-headed as you have been over the last week. I want you to make the choices you make on Monday on your own. Then if there is the opportunity, we will return to this spot again." He found it difficult to be here with her so close and not voice the demands he needed and wanted to make of her, but once that door was open he was unsure if he could close it again so easily. Taking her hand, he walked her back to her apartment and helped her to bed.

"Will you stay with me until I fall asleep, please Master?" Bella asked quietly.

"Always," Rob said gently and climbed onto the bed, pulling her into his arms. He kissed her then, and watched her as she closed her eyes, and her breathing evened out to the slow rhythms of sleep.

*****

Bella woke alone. Rob had left a note on her pillow, and she smiled as she read, "Have fun with Stephen today, but not too much fun. R"

Lying back in bed, she considered the twist and turns of her life. Up until Friday evening she had considered Stephen as the only prospect for a relationship like she needed; now she knew she had choices. Rob had told her of his feelings. Jake had asked her on a date. She knew from Charles that Mistress Josie still wished to see her. It was exciting to think about what her life could be like and the fun she could have. The question was... is that what she wanted? She knew she wanted another relationship like that she had with Mel, but she didn't feel that overwhelming desire to please anyone as she did with him.

She considered Rob again. She had always felt the desire to please him but not in an overwhelming way, more out of respect and love. She had always obeyed Stephen because she must and, while that softened and was enhanced by her feelings for him, she knew it wasn't quite like what she felt with Mel. Maybe she was chasing a unicorn and that sort of desire and the pleasure of pleasing Mel that accompanied it was something that came in time. She tried to remember that first week of her training and the demands Mel made of her. The hint of blackmail she felt by the sheer fact he was her parents friend and could tell them what a bad girl she was.

It was only when he withdrew from her after the party that she realised how much she wanted to please him, even needed to please him. To see him smile and praise her was such a special gift from Mel and something she already received from the men in her life without displaying that type of devotion. Mel was a hard man for any other to follow. No one knew her as well as he had before that training. He knew how to get inside her head, long before she was even aware of her submissive nature.

Bella got up and showered, the thoughts still rolling around in her head. She needed to talk to Stephen. The vision of the tall darkly handsome Master swum into her mind and she smiled. He loved her. She was sure of it, but she wasn't as sure of her feelings, and she wouldn't take his collar unless she cold commit totally to his collar and give all of herself and her world to him. She loved him on many levels, she admitted to herself, just as she loved Rob and Kurt in different ways.

Her mind continued to tumble the thoughts around as she dressed and had a bowl of cereal. She was looking forward to seeing him, the embargo had meant he was strangely absent from her life over the last week, and she had missed him. At seven precisely there was a knock on her door, and she smiled. He was so reliable. She picked up her bag and went to the door.

"Hello, little one," Stephen said cheerfully and pulled her into his arms to kiss her.

"Good morning, Master," Bella smiled. "I'm ready to go if you wanted to beat the traffic."

"Good idea but I have the Alpha today, so you may need a scarf for your head," he suggested.

"Sure, I won't be a moment," she scurried off to her room to retrieve a scarf, leaving Stephen to wander after her into the apartment. Stephen followed the hum of a machine and saw she had started the dishwasher. He also noted the two wine glasses that were sitting to drain on the bench beside the sink.

"You had company last night," Stephen noted.

"Master Rob came for dinner," she answered honestly.

"I'm glad you haven't been dining alone this week, but I would have thought one of the girls might have come instead," he commented with a slightly acidic tone, surprising Bella and making her look up at him with concern.

"I went shopping with Dorothea yesterday, Rob came to see what I bought," she felt she needed to explain.

"I'm looking forward to today, shall we go?" Stephen changed the subject abruptly and walked toward the door. Following him out, Bella felt the familiar large hand rest on the back of her neck.

"I spoke with Charles on Friday night," she said softly. "I understand abut the restrictions he placed on the Masters who trained me."

"I saw you with him in the club," he said without emotion.

"Oh, I didn't see you," Bella chewed her lip, wondering why he hadn't come to speak with her if he saw her there. She had missed his presence and thought he would have felt the same. The elevator ride was silent as Bella worried at Stephen's dour mood, and he seemed reticent to break the silence. He helped her into the car and took his seat, bringing the Alpha to life and accelerated out of the carpark. With the roof down, Bella sat back and let her thoughts roll around in her head, knowing there would be no opportunity to speak with ease until they arrived.

It gave her time to think about her night with Rob, and she found it hard not to make comparisons with the man sitting beside her. They were so different in their approaches to her. Stephen was so like Mel, always stern and in control, his smiles and praise a rare gift that made her heart sing that she was the cause of his pleasure. Rob, on the other hand, was generous with his praise and affection, and she had no doubt about his moods or if he was disappointed in her.

Stephen had just needed to get out of the city and the restriction he felt there with Bella. He wasn't happy with Charles's restrictions and, while he would not have approached her himself, he was more than pleased that she had finally approached him. Her suggestion of the cove had suited him perfectly, very few people were there at present, his brother and the managers of the estate were currently overseas, so the main house would be empty. They would be able to discuss their future in the proper manner without being concerned about the interruption.

Bella noticed that the further they drove, the more Stephen seemed to relax. About halfway into the trip, he reached over and placed his hand on her thigh, stroking it lightly, making her look up at him and smile. She loved him and all that he gave her, it should be an easy decision to just say yes to him. She knew him better than she knew any other Master, including Rob, and yet she hesitated. Her thoughts turned inward again, and she barely noticed the castle come into view as she was so lost in her thoughts. It took her by surprise when the car stopped, and he shut off the engine. She looked up at the looming stone castle-like building and smiled.

His mood lifted by being home, Stephen helped her from the car and pulled her into his arms, kissing her deeply. He then picked her up and carried her inside. With a sense of urgency, he kicked the door closed and strode through the house. He went through the door to his tower and surprising her, he turned to a new door. It had been created to look old with its weathered timber and wrought iron embellishments, but she knew it hadn't looked as it did when she was last here. Her memory tickled at the last time she had visited when the garden was being made and, remembering the stairs on the outside of the tower, she assumed they were entering the garden from this side. She was wrong.

"Don't speak," Stephen commanded as they descended into the darkness. One dim light lit the gloom of the medieval-style dungeon. Stephen placed her on her feet beside a marble pedestal on which sat a black lacquered chest, studded with metal. He worked swiftly, unzipping and pushing her dress from her shoulders to pool at her feet. His hands stroked over her body as he cuffed her wrists and ankles and pressed a ball gag into her mouth when she had made no attempt to protest what was quite obviously occurring.

"I need you, like this, here in this place," Stephen said gruffly, grazing his lips along her jawline and down her throat to bite at the indent where her neck met her shoulder.

Bella nodded her understanding and consent then allowed him to move her to the centre of the room where her hands were pulled above her head and attached to a chain there. He then went and lit several candles to further light the darkness and show the extent of the room and the equipment it housed. He opened several cabinets along his way, leaving them wide for Bella to see the tools of pleasure and pain at his disposal before choosing one and returning to circle her closely again, his lips grazing over her neck again briefly.

The soft suede flogger caressed her skin with lightly stinging blows, making her dance on her toes as he circled her. Her body warmed quickly, turning pink and as the temperature in the dungeon rose he stripped off his shirt, revealing his muscled torso and a chest liberally sprinkled with dark curly hair. His muscles bunch and once again he circled her liberally, raining blows across her pale skin, watching the increasing pink shades turn ruddy in the candle light. Her muffled whimpers were almost musical, but he needed more, so he stopped and pulled the gag from her mouth, leaving it to hang about her neck as he kissed her deeply, his need to possess her evident in his passion.

Releasing her, he stepped back and considered her, "You are such a beautiful slut," he growled. "It is difficult to know you were with another Master, but knowing that you enjoy the punishment of being such a slut as much as I enjoy giving it makes me almost understand Mel's desire to share you and watch others enjoy you."

Bella had been focused solely on the pain and pleasure he gave her. The way the rippling muscles in his chest and back played as he swung the flogger. The mention of Mel made her brain snap back to the reality of the present and the power of what he was saying. It was true Mel enjoyed showing off not only her body but the power he had over it by offering her to his employees. Images flashed before her eyes of John, Tony and even Jake, though no opportunity had arisen for him to take Mel up on the promise of her thanking him appropriately for his help when he had moved her into his apartment.

Her thoughts of Mel scattered again as the biting blow of a thin flexible cane landed across the soft underside of her breasts. She cried out, and the tears that had been welling in her eyes finally fell on her cheeks. The cane then landed on her ass. In quick succession, two more blows rain on both her breasts and ass, leaving livid red welts and her face tear stained. Her whimpers of pleasure had turned to panting sobs as the heat and pain lanced into her brain.

"Of course you were collared to him then, he could afford to be generous, knowing that you belonged to him, and another couldn't win you away," Stephen's voice softened slightly as he admitted his fear. Bella said nothing, her breathing ragged and breaking the silence with small whimpering sobs. She realised that Stephen could not have known the extent of the public humiliations Mel had rained on her in the week before she had taken his collar and met the big man properly.

With sudden clarity, she realised that this is what Mel used to do. He would expose the depth of his feelings, his want and his need as he spanked her to orgasm in those early days. It was as if he needed to be in the dominant position to be able to verbalise what he was truly feeling and she looked up at the expression of determination on Stephen's face.

"Did you enjoy being his whore?" He grabbed her by the hair as he asked the question, making her tilt her head back and look directly into his face as it hovered over her.

"I loved him for exactly who and what he was. I would have done anything he asked of me, submitted to anyone he asked me to, even you Master," she cried both from the physical pain and the heartbreaking memory. "You are wrong about one thing, though, he did those things before I took his collar and he had the same concerns about my choice that you do, even though I was a naïve unknown at the time." He bent and kissed her to stop her words, words that surprised him.

Stephen was shocked by her answer. If Mel had ever doubted his Mastery of her, he had never shown it in public. Mel seemed happiest when others were eagerly groping and playing with his prized slave. It was a source of pride to him that others found her so desirable. For Stephen, at the time, she was merely a curiosity. Such a small delicate looking girl seemed a strange choice for a man he knew to be a sadist. He knew better than that now, and his free hand sought out her breast mauling it roughly before pinching and twisting the nipple hard, just to hear her cry and swallow that cry with his kisses.