Possessing Bella Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking the kiss, he looked down into her tear streaked face and twisted the imprisoned nipple again. "That didn't answer my question," he growled, and Bella frowned trying to remember exactly what the question was. "You liked being his whore, didn't you? You liked having him watch you perform for him with other men."

"It was what he wanted. It pleased him very much, and that made me happy. Yes, I enjoyed it," Bella admitted breathlessly.

"When you take my collar," he said confidently, "Will you strive to please me so willingly?"

"When I beg a collar, I will give myself completely and utterly to my Master, as I did with Mel," Bella said softly. He heard the hesitation in her non-committal answer and assumed her talk with Charles had stipulated that she could not commit to anything until the training was officially over. The reassurance he required from her was not going to be forthcoming today, he realised. Her obvious affection for Samuel during her time on the ranch had sown the seeds of doubt he could not shake, even after she had reached out to him and asked him to bring her here today.

"Fuck," he growled in frustration and picked up the flogger, circling her again, watching her squirm and twist, listening to the music of her suffering. Stripping off his pants, he stepped before her and lifted her, wrapping her legs around his hips and pounding up into her savagely. She cried out as he impaled her and swung unsteadily from the chain holding her as he fucked her hard and fast for several long minutes before releasing her and loosening the chain so she could drop her arms.

Bending her forward to balance on the chains, he used her own lubricant to open her ass with his fingers before slowly easing his cock into her. He revelled in the tightness of her and the deep whimpers of painful pleasure that issued from her as he slowly forced his enraged cock into her ass. Reaching forward, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and rode her like the pony she had been for Samuel, slamming into her hard to make her cry out her need.

His hand curled around her waist and slapped lightly at her wide open cunt, grazing his fingers over her clit, listening to her cries change in pitch and volume. He was close to cumming when he felt her legs begin to shake, and she lifted her head to beg for release.

"Please. Master. Please. May. I ... come," the words were staccato as he pounded into her ass hard, fast.

"Come, little slut. Come," he growled deeply as he felt his balls tighten and his cum begin to spurt into her. Their cumming was loud and full of emotion until he eased out of her, releasing the chains to let her relax back onto her knees, leaving her head resting on the bench he had pulled forward. He lifted her head, sat before her on the small bench, resting her head back into his lap.

Knowing what he expected, she began to swipe at his cock with long lazy strokes of her tongue as he petted her hair. She could feel him becoming aroused again as she continued to clean his hefty cock, but he stopped her, pulling her head up gently by her hair.

"You have left a big mess," he pointed to the floor between her knees. "Clean that up... pet, and we will go and see the garden."

The use of the word pet was not lost on Bella, and she turned bending down to the smooth new tiles and began to lap at the small puddle of their mixed cum while Stephen pulled on his jeans and waited by the outside door. Once the puddle was gone, she crawled to his feet and was rewarded by his smile and petting of her hair before he helped her to her feet and opened the door to climb the stairs with her, slapping her ass so as to make her lead the way.

The garden was beautiful, and she stopped as she cleared the stairs to look around. It reminded her of the secret garden from a favourite childhood movie of the same name. Stephen rested his hand on the nape of her neck and propelled her to a small stone bench beside a pond filled with lilies and koi fish. Taking a seat, he indicated that she should kneel on the soft green grass before him.

"You will not be begging my collar at the meeting tomorrow, will you?" Stephen challenged in his deep bass, but his tone was soft and surprisingly accepting of this knowledge.

"No Master," she said honestly biting her lip. "It is not because I have chosen another nor is it because I do not love you, I do," Bella added, wanting him to understand how she felt and desperately trying to remember all the words she had planned to use.

"Then why not take it? It is yours if you would only ask," Stephen's voice was steady despite his disappointment and frustration that bordered on anger.

"I can't give myself to anyone else completely yet," Bella said softly, looking down. "Your question in there, the dungeon," she looked back over her shoulder. "It was like you knew what was in my mind. Mel possessed me so completely. I would have done anything he asked, I think, without any thought of my welfare because I trusted him that much to make sure I was kept from any real harm." She tried to explain using the examples he had used earlier. "He pushed into my mind so far he is still there, I still compare everyone to him, and I try not to because it's not fair."

"You will always have a little of Mel with you. That is understandable. You have been making a lot of progress to move on with your life, though," Stephen said, his voice still soft and understanding.

"It was just a year ago that I came into this lifestyle and took his collar. It's less than a year since I lost him," she said sadly. "So much happened to me in just one year and I am trying very hard just to find out who I am now without him, but I am not really without him. His name comes up in almost every conversation, at the club and the company, even here," she looked back over her shoulder toward the dungeon.

Stephen nodded, accepting the blame for his part in her dilemma. "I did not realise," he said shortly.

"It is difficult to compete with a ghost who has left such a legacy," Bella said. "I need to find out who I am without him, not as someone else's girl but as me, Bella. When I beg for a collar, I want to be able to give myself completely, without reservation, without making comparisons and without judgements," she sighed. "Most of all... without people forcing the expectation of being Mel's slave onto me. He never had one before me. I get that, but everyone seems to believe I am some super submissive, and I think in all honesty, I will never live up to the reputation that came with wearing his collar."

"You are wrong," Stephen tilted her chin up to look at him. "Every day you prove your worthiness of that reputation and his love. Many slaves are beautiful and obedient, even more are willing to submit to sadistic sexual exploits. Few consider the ramifications of their actions as deeply as you do. Few would be strong enough to live through the trauma that beset you, let alone submit to the army of dominants Mel left to watch over you. It is a difficult thing to try and make everyone happy while trying to stay true to yourself."

"That's just it... who am I now?" Bella asked. "I can't ever go back to the naïve girl that came to work for Mel. Now I am known as Mel's girl. I'm the girl made rich after the death of a playboy millionaire. I'm the submissive executive and part owner of a male dominated sex club. Before Mel, I was just Bella Biancotti, a business major who was sexually curious. Now I'm just a girl trying to come to terms with everyone else's expectations and never being sure about my expectations for my life anymore. All I have that is one hundred present mine is my family and my silly little business plan that has been amended so much I am not even sure it's mine anymore."

"It is true that I have my own agenda and expectations," Stephen admitted. "I am sure there are a few others who feel the same way. What I want you to understand though is that I will always love you and watch over you, even if it is not my collar you choose. I am not saying I would be happy, but I would be accepting and respectful of your choice. I think I can speak for most of the men in your life when I say, we want you to live up to your potential and to be happy. If time is what you need, then I will support that decision," he said with a note of disappointment in his voice.

"Thank you, Master," Bella said softly. "I know that this is not what you wanted."

"No, it is not," he agreed. "But while you are here in my home, you will serve me as if you wear my collar and belong to me. I have plans to make use of the precious time we have together today as I fear there will be much less opportunity for us in the foreseeable future."