Post-Revenge Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers

*************

The first roughly two years of marriage to Rhonda were mostly great, but also weird. What was especially great was, of course, the sex. Her freakazoid sexual talents never diminished in the slightest.

What was weird was that my actual friendship relationship with Rhonda was not as good as with Britt or Jaquelin. While in a successful marriage most marriage partners become "best friends," in fact aside from my brother Ben, Britt and Jaquelin were my best friends, not Rhonda. The Fleming ladies talked me into joining their health club and I became almost as much of a workout fiend as the three of them were. There were times that Jaquelin and I, or Britt and I, would work out together sans Rhonda, in addition to times that I would work out with just Rhonda, or even three or four of us together. Dave and Jack had no interest.

While none of the Fleming women drank that much, they did get looped a few times. Britt and Rhonda held their liquor well. Jaquelin was a notorious short-hitter. It was the first time that she had gotten drunk that I got my first insight into the real Fleming family dynamics.

It was at a forest preserve barbeque for some social organization that all of the Flemings belonged to. Apparently the punch had grain alcohol in it. Rhonda, Britt, Dave and Jack were feeling no pain, and they were having discussions among themselves, and with other looped attendees, that sober me – I virtually never drink – had no interest in. While Jaquelin had consumed much less than the others, she was perhaps even more looped, enough so that I was a little worried about her condition (up until then I didn't know what a short-hitter she was); so I took her for a walk.

Jaquelin hung all over me as I walked her along a forest path. I wouldn't have minded except that she had a sundress on that really accentuated her shapely body, and her large mammaries were also pressed into me. It also didn't help that that day she looked as much like my teenage celebrity crush Natalie Morales as she ever had. I got a very unwelcome stiffy.

When after a walk we found a bench and sat down and she opened up about the Fleming family dynamics, my cock deflated. Because her words were slurred, I'm not 100% sure of everything that she said, but the major points were loud and clear. They included:

–Jack and Rhonda had been an item for a couple of years, and were even engaged for a short period of time, but Jack dumped her when he caught her cheating.

–Rhonda still probably was carrying a torch for Jack "although I'se things shez likes youse betterest, Chris, or if shez don't shez crazed," was what came out of Jaquelin's mouth the best that I could tell..

–When Jack started dating Britt, the sisters had a tectonic-plate fault-like rift. Only after Jack married Britt and Jaquelin interceded was there a semblance of peace, and things had actually gotten entirely bearable once Rhonda and I got married.

–Dave was turning into a drunk, although fortunately he and Jaquelin were both monetarily savvy so that they were doing OK financially. She was sure that Dave didn't love her, and she felt nothing romantic toward him at all.

–Jack really didn't like me; apparently significantly more than I didn't like him. Especially irritating to him was when Rhonda made snide remarks comparing us.

–Her last statement was slightly unnerving. "Youse my favoritest perssson, Chris."

After revealing all the family secrets Jaquelin lay her head on my lap and snored for about a half hour while my mind raced – in circles – the entire time. Once I realized that my circular thoughts weren't getting me anywhere, and my legs were starting to fall asleep with Jaquelin laying on them, I woke her up and we went back to the picnic tables. While certainly not sober, Jaquelin was doing much better by the time that we got back.

I rounded up all the drunks in the Fleming family – I didn't want any of them driving – even though it was a tight fit with six of us in my car. I dropped Britt and Jack at their house, Dave and Jaquelin at theirs, and drove Rhonda home.

While Rhonda is always amorous, in her drunken condition – it was only the second time that I had seen her drunk – she became verbally uninhibited (she was always sexually uninhibited). Removing slurs her comments, as she was undressing herself the best that she could (I had to help) were something like:

"Where did you go off with Mommy, you bad, bad boy?...Did Mommy fuck you?...I'm sure that she would like to...Do you want to fuck Mommy?...Pretend that I'm Mommy...what do you want to do with me you bad boy?...You want your cock where your slutty little wife sprang from you, you pervert?...Show me what you want to do to Mommy."

I'm really embarrassed that her talk got me hard. At some point I had enough of her Mommy issues, and I turned her on her hands and knees and fucked her brains out, at the same time that I was stroking a lubricated small butt plug in and out of her pucker hole. While she was having a convulsive orgasm I injected a full load of jism into her pulsating pussy; disturbingly I thought of Natalie Morales – or her look-alike Jaquelin, I seemed to vacillate between them – as I was emptying the contents of my balls into Rhonda's pussy.

Rhonda legitimately passed out, probably from a combination of the alcohol and her paroxysmal orgasm. As she snored I lay in contact with her. My mind switched back-and-forth between euphoria and anguish; euphoria because I had just had a sexual experience even better than the normal ones with my freakazoid wife and endorphins were rushing through my brain; and anguish because for the first time that I had sex with Rhonda I was thinking of someone else as I emptied my balls.

**************

Fortunately, the next day Jaquelin seemed not to remember anything that she told me on the forest preserve bench, and Rhonda seemed to have no recollection of the little sex-with-Mommy game that we had played. However, as a result of my enlightenment from Jaquelin's comments, I started paying more attention to everything around me. I noticed that Jaquelin's relationship with me was primarily friendly but also, for lack of a better word, "flirty." I also sensed that while the Rhonda-Jack relationship was likely over physically it was not over emotionally. I further surmised that Britt was not quite as "into" Jack as one would expect a wife of only four years to be into her husband.

In view of my enhanced awareness, I knew right away when things started changing.

**************

Life went on almost normally after Jaquelin's revelation, including my workout sessions with Britt, Jaquelin and Rhonda. That is until about six months after the revelation Britt said before a session where just the two of us were going to work out "Chris, there's something I need to talk with you about before we work out."

"OK," I smiled.

"I'm pregnant, so I have to modify my workout."

"That's great news," I said, taken aback. "How far along are you?"

"Almost three months – I've known for a while but haven't revealed much to others."

"I'll bet that Jack is thrilled."

"Uh...that's why I have to talk to you," she replied, obviously nervous.

I held both of her hands. "OK, what do we need to talk about?"

"I haven't told Jack yet. So far, only my doctor and I know, although Mom is suspicious. I don't think that Jack will react well to it, because I'm not sure that he wants to raise kids, and the pregnancy is the result of an accident with my birth control procedures, and wasn't planned. He leaves me in complete charge of birth control, and I screwed up and missed a shot for two months. By then it was too late. I was...well...I was wondering if you could give me a male perspective on how to approach him?" she asked, barely making eye contact as she talked.

I was flabbergasted for many reasons. I did blurt out some things that I thought might help, and encouraged her to tell Jaquelin immediately, and after talking to Jaquelin to tell Jack as soon as practical. Then she hit me with another strange comment. "No matter what happens, you'll be a doting uncle, won't you Chris?"

"I assure you that I will be," I smiled as I squeezed her hands. "Now let's talk with Audrey," Audrey being the head female trainer, "and see about modifying your workout."

Audrey and I helped Britt for the next hour – I actually sacrificed most of my workout to do that, but Britt was obviously in a fragile emotional state, and me being around seemed to stabilize her.

Shortly after Britt's revelation, the Britt-Jack-Rhonda dynamic started to get even weirder than normal – much weirder. The weirdness included two weekend "seminars" within three weeks that Rhonda just "had" to attend for her job. With the help of phone calls to Rhonda's employer by a friendly secretary at XYZ before the second "seminar," and subtle discussions with Britt when we worked out together once during that time frame, I was certain that the "seminars" that Rhonda was attending were getting-reacquainted sex weekends with her old flame Jack in a rural cabin that Jack's family owned in a nearby mountainous area. When I confirmed that by putting a tracker on Rhonda's cell phone just before that second "seminar," the week after the second seminar I took a half day off work and drove to the cabin, bugged it, and installed a couple of air pipes into the main bedroom and its connected bathroom.

Two weekends later – after Rhonda returned from a trip supposedly to see "an old college roommate," – which I intentionally didn't question her about – I again drove to the cabin and retrieved bugged conversations.

It was worse than I thought. From what the lovebirds specifically said, as well as reading between the lines, it was clear that the Rhonda-Jack romance was in full swing, to the extent that they were planning on having a baby, and passing it off as mine. By doing that when a year-or-so after the baby was born they divorced Britt and me and they took off together, any child support that Jack had to pay Britt would be offset by the child support I that had to pay Rhonda.

In order to accomplish the baby-passing, since Rhonda knew that she couldn't get away with refusing sex with me since we normally fucked five or six times a week, she would lace my food with a concoction that would reduce my sperm count. According to her research, a mixture of trans-fatty acids, caffeine, and estrogen would do the job. As she proudly related it to Jack during a post-coital interlude, in a Harvard-affiliated study by Chavarro et al it was found that men with a high trans-fat level in their system have 96% fewer sperm than men with a low trans-fat level. Also, estrogen, and more than 300mg of caffeine a day, temporarily greatly reduce the ability to reproduce.

Her research went even further. According to her if Jack would take a combination of vitamins, herbal ingredients, anti-oxidants, and amino acids that was scientifically proven to almost double sperm count in 72% of men that took the supplement, and which had at least some beneficial effect in 99% of men who took it, it would help him get her pregnant. Jack agreed to start taking the compound immediately.

My vindictive streak related at the start of this story really kicked in!

*****************

I haven't related much about my work since I married Rhonda. Things had gone better than I had a right to expect. I continued to find worthwhile business opportunities and technologies, and now was supervising three other engineers and four support personnel, and was making more money than I ever thought that I would. I had the opportunity to get more than half of my compensation in supposedly (but not really) risky stock options in foreign subsidiaries of XYZ, and as soon as I started suspecting Rhonda of infidelity I exercised that option. I also asked that the company records be changed so that my job title looked much less important than it was, and to give a job title to one of the support personnel that made it look like she was in charge of the division, even though I was.

The details of my plan to get suitable revenge on Rhonda and Jack – without harming them physically, since I thought that physical harm would not sit well with Jaquelin and Britt and I valued their friendships (no killing Jack and sending Rhonda to a Mexican whore house, common in on-line revenge stories) – were crystalized when I received a visit by a small company called "Concrete/Foam Inc." That company had a prototype of a material that, for simplicity's sake, although the details are complicated, comprises a sprayable foam that quickly hardens to a strength comparable to that of concrete even though the material has half the density of concrete.

I was the only person from my team to meet with the general manager of Concrete/Foam. I virtually promised him a deal if he could provide a portable sprayer – that would fit in the back of a pickup truck – and enough material that – when mixed with water – could cover roughly 600 square feet two-three inches thick. He was thrilled to oblige. Since his office was only about seventy miles away, I told him that I would pick it up.

I ate the food that Rhonda provided since I didn't want a baby with her – part of my plan was for her impregnation by Jack to succeed – and since aside from a small buzz from the caffeine it didn't really do me much harm, especially since I would only be eating it on a short-term basis. When I knew from my bugging that Rhonda would be in her most fertile period, I made Jack and Rhonda's plan to get together easy by telling her that I wanted to go see my parents the weekend of the 17th – the weekend that she was most fertile.

That Friday night I picked up my doppelganger brother Ben at the airport, gave him my car and two credit cards in my name, took the pickup truck that he rented at an off-airport rental agency, and took off for Concrete/Foam. He put on my Northwestern sweatshirt and hat (he went to the University of Illinois and normally would not be caught dead in Northwester gear) and my sunglasses, and headed home in my car with instructions to stop several places along the way and use my credit cards.

I picked up the sprayer and materials from Concrete/Foam and after using the tracker on her phone to establish that Rhonda was at Jack's remote cabin, and with my other necessary supplies in hand, I took off for the cabin.

I waited until it was about 2 a. m. before I quietly approached the cabin. The other materials that I had included a battery powered fan and a combination of nitrous oxide and desflurane. I made sure that the master bedroom window was closed and sealed the bottom of the door to the master bedroom with duct tape. Then wearing a ventilation mask and using the fan hooked up to one of the air vents that I had previously installed I pumped the combination of nitrous oxide and desflurane into the bedroom. I expected that combination of gases to knock them out in less than ten minutes, without doing any permanent harm. Once I established that Jack and Rhonda were totally out of it (by walking into the room with a gas mask on and shaking them), I closed the room back up and got the portable sprayer out of the pickup truck, hooked it up to a tank of the foam and the water faucet at the kitchen sink, and started spraying.

It took me about two hours to put a two-three inch coating of foam along the entire interior and exterior of the master bedroom and attached bath. All except the last few square feet had hardened by the time that I was done. Now that the foam had hardened there would be no way for Jack or Rhonda to get out of the bedroom except by somehow destroying the roof – which was of solid timbers. Since they had a bathroom with water available to them, and since I left a six week supply of trail mix in the bedroom so that they wouldn't starve to death, I used the fan to pump the combination of nitrous oxide and desflurane out of the bedroom, and then connected up the fan to the main power source for the cabin (a bank of solar cells with battery backup) to pump outside air into the room.

I retrieved Rhonda's and Jack's cellphones and wallets, and Jack's car keys, from the kitchen area, and made sure that Jack's car was locked. I then disposed of the cellphones, keys and wallets in a dumpster as I drove away. By 5:30 a. m. I was on my way back to Concrete/Foam's offices.

I returned the sprayer and the small amount of material that was left to the general manager (the only person who knew that I had them). Then I stayed in a motel under the general manager's name, paying with cash, the rest of the weekend until I heard from Ben that he was an hour away from the airport. I drove back to the airport, Ben returned the rental truck and headed home on the next flight, and I retrieved my car and credit cards from him and returned home.

I did a good job of inquiring about Rhonda's whereabouts starting Sunday night by contacting all of her friends, in addition to Britt and Jaquelin, and her office. Britt called around about Jack too. On Tuesday both Britt and I filed missing person's reports with the local police. After we did that we had a meeting with Jaquelin.

At first Jaquelin was nervous – I knew that she was thinking what I already knew – that Jack and Rhonda were together. Finally, under intense questioning from Britt – who was now seven months pregnant – Jaquelin voiced her suspicions that they were together, and maybe had run off. I acted really pissed, but at the same time comforted Britt.

A week into the mysterious disappearance I went to the cabin and listened to the bugged conversation from the lovebirds. The first three days they didn't really mind being cooped up together. They did a lot of pleasant fucking and sucking. However, about the fourth day things started to get a little testy between them. With a smile on my face I disconnected the bugging equipment and drove home.

I really don't understand how it took so long, but it was almost four weeks before someone checked Jack's remote cabin and saw his car parked in front of it, and a weird concrete-like casing over a significant portion of the cabin. It took another day before equipment arrived that was capable of breaking up the foam hardened into virtual concrete, so that Rhonda and Jack could be released. They were haggard, thin, and a little malnourished since trail mix alone was probably not a complete diet, but really didn't have the need to be hospitalized although they did go to one to be checked out.

Since the cabin was in a different state than our domiciles, the police investigation was complicated. I was still a little apprehensive about being caught, however Jack really helped with a bailout.

Since Jack had missed a month of work he was fired in absentia, and in addition his supervisors checked all of his accounts and cracked his computer password and rummaged through it. They found numerous irregularities that were likely criminal in nature. When Jack returned and they questioned him about them he promised to return the next day with explanations. Instead, he cleaned out his and Britt's bank accounts and took off.

Rhonda undoubtedly knew that I was the one who locked her in the cabin, and even suggested it in a low key manner. However, I played the wronged husband and kept demanding explanations from her. She finally gave the bullshit story that since I would be out of town anyway and she had been working hard, she and Jack had gone to the cabin just to relax for a weekend, and that she didn't know that he had plans to fuck her, and that he must have drugged and fucked her.

"And I'm sure that once you woke up on Saturday and realized that, you two never fucked again in the four weeks there," I sarcastically spat back. She had no answer for that.

imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers