Post-Revenge Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,668 Followers

Rhonda seemed to want to reconcile – especially since Jack had now taken off without her – so I used that as leverage to force her to get a pregnancy test at an OB/GYN's office, with me in the room. Once the test came back "positive" I insisted on a pre-natal paternity test. She balked, but when I made it clear that if she didn't do it I was divorcing her on the spot, she decided that the possibility that I was the father was greater than zero, so she got the test done.

Within two weeks it was clearly determined that Jack (using a DNA sample supplied by Britt) was the father of her fetus. I immediately filed for divorce.

The police investigation into how Jack and Rhonda got locked into the cabin was perfunctory. Apparently they had lots of more serious issues to deal with, no one was hurt, and Jack's fraud at his employer (which was the biggest one in town aside from XYZ) was a good byproduct. Also, XYZ made sure that one of their corporate attorneys, as well as my criminal attorney, was present whenever I was contacted by police. Therefore even though I was questioned, with statements from my brother and parents that I was 400 miles away during the lock-in, and traffic cameras and credit card purchases apparently backing it up, and with pressure from XYZ, I was never charged.

I started divorce proceedings even though I knew that I would get a significant financial hit; however, my attorney assured me that considering Rhonda's cheating and the fact that she – remarkably (for reasons that I won't speculate about) – hadn't been fired from her job, and in view of the steps that I had taken to downplay my true financial position, I could expect to keep the house free and clear, a fifty-fifty split of other known assets, no alimony, and certainly no child support.

I avoided Rhonda during the divorce pendency, although I still occasionally worked out with Britt – who eventually delivered a healthy baby girl about a month after Jack took off – and more often Jaquelin. We never discussed Rhonda in detail.

**************

Three months after Jack took off, while the divorce was still proceeding, my horny ass was sitting at home late afternoon on a Saturday. I was really feeling sorry for myself when there was a knock at the door. It was Britt and Jaquelin. Since if I had been married to either of them I would still be happy I was actually able to evoke a facial ripple (smile) and invited them in. After some small talk Jaquelin got to the point.

"Chris, Britt and I haven't expressed it in detail before so we felt obligated to tell you exactly what our thoughts are about the Rhonda situation – especially since you've helped Britt out so much."

I had helped Britt out financially, and had even put her in touch with a bankruptcy lawyer so that she could get out of the debt that she was in in view of Jack's sudden departure.

"We're so sorry about what Rhonda and Jack did to you," Jaquelin said while wringing her hands.

Looking at Britt, holding her baby Charlene to her chest, I said "They did worse to you and Charlene, Britt. I want to continue to make sure that you don't suffer any adverse monetary consequences for getting rid of that snake, Jack. I'll help you out financially to the extent that you need it until, and even after, the bankruptcy comes through."

"That's so kind," Jaquelin and Britt said in unison.

"Just what I'd expect from you," Jaquelin said with a big smile negating the tears in her eyes.

"You have no idea what that will mean for Charlene and me," Britt said, obviously starting to choke up.

We talked another half hour or so about things in general, at which point Charlene started getting fussy. "Mom and Chris, I need to get her home. I hate to have you come along, Mom, but we did drive here together."

"Chris, if you'll take me home afterwards I'll make you dinner. Dave is out drinking with his buddies tonight," Jaquelin said with a smile.

"You don't have to do that..." I started to say, although it was hard to turn down a home-cooked meal from Jaquelin because she was a good cook.

"I want to – please let me," Jaquelin continued, standing up and stroking the side of my face.

We both hugged Britt and Charlene goodbye, and then I helped Jaquelin make stir-fry by cutting up vegetables.

When I brought out a bottle of wine to serve with dinner Jaquelin chuckled "Why I hope that you'll be a complete gentleman Chris and won't take advantage of my inability to handle alcohol."

"Nothing could be further from my mind," I laughed – something that Freud would consider an ambiguous statement directly from my subconscious.

We had such a pleasant dinner conversation, and the food was so good, that I honestly lost track of Jaquelin's wine consumption. When as I served her some fruit for dessert she burped, giggled, and covered her mouth, I said "How many glasses of wine did you have?"

She just giggled some more in response, but when I looked at the bottle it was almost empty – and I had had just a glass and a half. I thought "I'm going to have to carry her home."

Despite her condition, Jaquelin insisted on helping me clean up after dinner. Once we got the dishwasher loaded I said "Let me take you home now, Jaquelin; Dave probably wonders where you are."

"He could care less," she laughed. "I want to talk to you about one more thing – after I go to the washroom. Meet you in the living room," she cackled before half stumbling toward the bathroom.

I enjoyed Jaquelin's company – even if she was looped – and I had been very lonely the last few months, so I didn't object. Then things took a turn.

When Jaquelin entered the living room she was stark naked. Normally she was reserved in dress and affection, but she wasn't just not hiding her "wares," she was flaunting them. As my little friend snapped to attention I wondered to myself "How in the hell can someone 46 years old look so fucking hot?"

As she approached me I groaned. She almost couldn't sit on my lap my cock was standing so proud. "Chris; will you please fuck me," she whispered into my ear before inserting her tongue.

––––-

I knew that I wouldn't be much better than Jack if I fucked another man's wife, so despite how supple Jaquelin felt, and despite the moisture at her crotch, and how good she looked, I said "No Jaquelin I can't do that – it wouldn't be right." I then made her get up and get dressed and took her home.

––––-

Yeah – right. I hadn't had sex in more than four months, Jaquelin was as sexy as any woman that I knew, her husband treated her like crap, and she was hotter than a stick of dynamite; so what is relayed in the previous paragraph is NOT what happened.

Despite an overwhelming desire to just shove my cock into her dripping pussy when I dumped her sumptuous naked body on my bed, while undressing myself I engulfed her sweet pussy in my mouth, and then tongued and lipped every part of it until the last item of my clothing had been haphazardly discarded. Then I used all ten fingers in addition to my tongue, lips and nose to drive her through two earth-shattering orgasms before I moved her further up on the mattress and held her killer thighs while I ensconced my rock hard cock in her pussy.

Jaquelin was different than any other woman that I had ever fucked. She wasn't a freakazoid like her daughter Rhonda; she wasn't submissive like one college girlfriend; she wasn't demanding like another; she wasn't soft and squishy; she wasn't hard and rigid; she was – loving. She just exuded love, contentment, joy, and gratitude. Stroking in and out of her was more blissful than any other sexual episode in my experience. I came like a B-52 that was taking off and she melted into me with a series of high-pitched screams and then a satisfied sigh.

When after several orgasmic aftershocks I finally rolled off of her she had the most loving look I've ever seen in my life as we stared into each other's eyes.

"Thank you, Chris," she purred. "Dave has had no interest in sex with me for more than a year, and the way that he treats me I think he'd just as soon that I go away."

"Why don't you leave him?" I asked.

"I don't have a place to go, and I know that he'd do his best to screw me in a divorce," she sighed. "I don't want to unload my troubles on you, though – I will be forever grateful to you for making me feel sexy."

I laughed.

"What's so funny?" she chuckled back.

"The fact that you'd need anything to make you feel sexy; you're as sexy as any woman that I have ever met," I smiled.

"If I help you recover will you make love to me – even if it is just gentle fucking and not real love?"

"Was I too rough?" I asked, concerned.

"No – it was my best fuck ever. I selfishly want to follow it up by making love, however – would you be willing?"

"Try me," I chortled.

Jaquelin shinnied down the bed and soon had my cock in her mouth and my testicles in both hands. She was loving and zealous at the same time. It wasn't long before I was rock hard again. I turned her on her back, gradually entered her anxious pussy, and gently stroked in and out while massaging both nipples at the same time. She put her arms around my neck, lovingly looked me in the eye, and mildly bucked her hips upwardly as I reciprocated in her.

Despite how leisurely our copulation was, emotionally it was stupendous. When we came essentially simultaneously I was as sanguine as I ever had been in my life. That is until once we separated Jaquelin put her head on my shoulder and said "I love you Chris. Maybe tonight will give you some ideas about how I might have someplace to go if I leave Dave."

That caused my eyes to fly open. I probably laid there for an hour, just staring at the ceiling, while Jaquelin lightly snored on my shoulder. My mind was in turmoil. I asked myself "Could one fuck and one love-making session really cause me to have my (although soon to be "ex") mother-in-law come to live with me?" Then I remembered how she had tented my pants the day of the forest preserve barbeque, how I had blasted Rhonda that night thinking of her, and how much she looked like my teenage celebrity crush. Shortly after that I was sawing logs.

I awoke the next morning to Jaquelin happily sucking one of my testicles while giving it a tongue massage, as her fingers were lightly tracing both sides of my cock. Once I was hard and she could see me staring at her, she mounted me. As she bounced up and down on me while her big tits flopped back and forth, I was suddenly overcome with passion. I pulled her chest into mine, bucked upwardly as hard as I could, and within just a few seconds I was grunting like an old waterwheel while she was alternately screaming and moaning as I flooded her pussy with semen.

Jaquelin made me a wonderful breakfast of blueberry pancakes and sausage, smiling and chattering the entire time. Despite the fact that I had fucked a married woman three times in the last twelve hours I felt great, and was smiling as much as Jaquelin was.

When it finally came time to drive her home I got uncharacteristically misty eyed. We only talked a little bit on the way to her house. When we got there, with a somber expression she turned to me and said "I seduced you Chris; that was my intention from the second that I set foot in your house. I love you but I realize that you will eventually want a younger woman. However, in the meantime, you can use me any way that you see fit – and," then she started choking up – "if you want me to stay with you until you find someone else I'll leave Dave tomorrow."

Then she gave me a quick kiss and was out the door.

****************

The sexual interlude with my mother-in-law caused major changes in my life. As I thought about it over the next week it made me realize that I truly missed the companionship of a woman; that she probably loved me as much as or more than Rhonda ever did; that I had strong feelings for her; that I didn't give a shit what other people thought; and that I at least wanted to give her a try. What pushed me to finally make a decision was a visit from Rhonda on Saturday late morning a week after my night with Jaquelin.

Rhonda came to the door dressed provocatively, despite her baby bump, and obviously nervous. "Don't close the door on me Chris," she pleaded. "I just want to give it one last chance to see if we can make things work – if I can convince you to give up this divorce thing."

She did look good. Pregnancy seemed to agree with her.

A diabolical idea came to mind as I ogled her body, just as consummate with the slight baby bulge as before she got pregnant. "All right, Rhonda," I said making a motion indicating that she should enter the house. She smiled as she walked past me. She sat down on the living room couch. I sat opposite her on a chair. She spread her legs to make sure that I saw her bald glistening pussy.

I wasn't really listening to what she had to say – my diabolical plan didn't call for that. I did hear some things like "I'm really sorry and I know that now I can remain true to you and never fuck anyone else again," and "I know that you will love my little girl even if she isn't your biological daughter," and the same other lines of shit that one would expect from a cheating spouse who had fake regrets.

After she talked for about five minutes she said "Say something, Chris." That was my cue.

"I would rather act than say something," I growled as I rose and walked toward her. She was a little apprehensive at first until I pulled her up to me and kissed her hard at the same time that I moved a finger into her dripping pussy. She quickly got with the program; it was obvious that she had come here with the intention of fucking me to nirvana so that I'd give her another chance. She knew that she was an all-time fuck, and that her abilities would not be diminished by a fetus in her womb.

In short order I had her clothes off, a couple of couch cushions on the floor, with her on them on her hands and knees while I was stimulating her pussy. Once she had an orgasm from my finger play alone I penetrated her with my rock hard cock. I fucked her with as much vigor as I had ever fucked any woman in my life while simultaneously mauling her tits, which were already starting to get enhanced due to her pregnancy. She screamed at least twice before I injected the mother of all loads into her pulsating pussy, causing us both to almost go limp.

When we finally regained awareness and were lying next to each other half on the cushions, half on the rug, she smiled and said "I know that you missed me. Wasn't that wonderful? Don't you want some more of that?"

I smiled back. "You are a great fuck Rhonda. With your beauty, freakazoid fucking ability, and total and complete lack of morals and shame, you should become a full time whore. If you do, after we are divorced I'd gladly pay $100 a fuck a couple of times a week, as long as you tested clean and I didn't have to wear a condom."

It took a few seconds for what I said to sink in. Then her eyes flashed with anger and she attempted to slap me. I was ready for it, however, and grabbed both of her wrists and lifted her up onto her feet, and turned my body so that she couldn't knee me in the crotch.

"You bastard, you fucking bastard..." she kept screaming as I marched her to the front door and without hurting her pushed her naked pregnant ass outside. As she pounded on the door I retrieved her clothes, put on my pants, and then opened the door and threw her clothes at her. "I'm serious about that $100 a fuck" I snickered as she continued to scream at me while putting her clothes back on before someone from the neighborhood got a good look at her.

I was pretty sure that Rhonda wouldn't be trying to talk me into dropping the divorce again.

The next thing on the agenda was Jaquelin. I didn't waste any time. Dave answered the phone. "Dave, I need to talk to Jaquelin – is she around?"

"I think so," he said with slurred speech. He had been drinking so much lately that I wondered if he'd even know that Jaquelin was gone when she left.

"Hello," she said.

"Hi sexiest woman in history," I chuckled. "There is something very important I want to talk to you about. When can I come over?"

"Well, Dave is here now..." she whispered into the phone.

"I don't care if Dave is there or not. It won't be long before everyone in town knows. But I want to come only when you want me to." I interrupted/

"He's going to the bar about 6:00 p. m. Can you come over around 6:30?"

"See you then," I chortled.

******************

When Jaquelin answered her door, I got a passionate hug and kiss. When we broke she had a wan smile and a look of anticipation. I saw no reason to beat around the bush.

"I think that you know why I'm here, Jaquelin. Unless you changed your mind I want you to come and live with me. I see a long and happy future together."

I got a non-verbal response – a hug so tight that I thought that she might break some ribs, and a kiss so long and hard that I thought that I might smother.

After she let me breathe again with a tear in one eye she asked "When can I move in?"

"What's wrong with tonight? I'll help you pack the things that you need most, and next week we can get the rest."

That statement was followed by another hug and kiss, after which she grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom with "You need to help." It didn't miss my notice that in her bedroom, which she apparently shared with Dave, there were two twin beds, one half (his) was messy, the other half neat as a pin.

Within an hour we had packed and transported to the car everything that she needed for the short term. She sat down to write a note for Dave. She let me read it.

"Dave; I'm leaving for a while. I will come back Monday just to put some turkey pot pies in the freezer – you know how to make them. I'll still be in town for a while, but cannot guarantee if or when I'll live with you again. If there is an emergency you can leave a message on my cell phone, but don't expect a live conversation. Cheers, Jaquelin."

"Short and sweet," I laughed. It would also be thought cruel by those that didn't know the situation, but in view of the way Dave treated Jaquelin, I found it completely appropriate.

When we got to my house Jaquelin removed her rings and insisted that we consummate our new relationship before we unpacked her stuff, which I had no objection to (understatement of the year). After we had another perfect love-making session, she pushed me away from sucking on her distended nipples, looked me in the eye with tears in hers, and said "I'm going to make sure that you want to keep me. I don't ever want to be apart from you."

That really touched me – in fact it made my eyes water, but also my dick hard, and we made love again before we went out for dinner, and then unloaded her stuff.

We rarely left the bed on Sunday.

And so began my intense, hopefully permanent, relationship with my soon-to-be ex-mother-in-law.

***************

It was a couple of weeks before anyone but Britt knew of Jaquelin's new living arrangement. Britt was totally cool about it; in fact, she was so cool about it that one day she and Charlene met me for lunch at a picnic table outside of XYZ. As Charlene cooed in her portable crib, and Britt laid out the lunch that she had brought, between bites she said "Chris, I have something important to ask you. If you don't want to do it just say so and..."

I interrupted her. "Britt, you and I are always direct with each other, unlike the snakes that we used to be married to. What is it?"

"I was hoping that Charlene and I could move in with you and Jaquelin. My bankruptcy attorney says that by giving up the house immediately things could be expedited, and I would be free of debt in a couple of months. I still don't know about my long-term economic situation, but if Mom was around to take care of Charlene I could get a better job. Also, I promise not to get in your way or to put a damper on your amorous activities with Mom," she said with a smile.

imhapless
imhapless
3,668 Followers