Post-Revenge Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,649 Followers

"What does Jaquelin have to say about it?"

"I haven't asked her yet. If I didn't get your approval, there was no reason to talk to her about it."

"You have my approval," I smiled. She jumped up and hugged and kissed me on the cheek.

The next day after Jaquelin and I were recovering from another spectacular sex session she stroked my face and asked "Did you really say that Britt and Charlene could move in with us?"

"I told her only if it's OK with you."

"It is," she said. "You need a reward," she growled, and soon she had deep-throated my cock.

**************

Much of the rest of the populace was not as thrilled with my new living situation as Britt was.

As Jaquelin predicted, Dave didn't really care – but he groused on general principles to all who would listen (not many).

Rhonda was so upset by the news that the doctor had to sedate her – with something safe for a preggo. When I got home from work that night Jaquelin told me that before the doctor had to sedate her that she had talked with Rhonda. "There is no need to get you involved or relate the sordid details, Chris," Jaquelin said. "Suffice it to say that I had to choose between you and her and it was the easiest choice of my life."

"What was the choice?" I asked with a twinkle in my eye.

"Let's go to the bedroom before dinner and I'll relate it to you," she smiled, and then shrieked and playfully hit me as I carried her back to bed and started removing her clothing.

Britt transitioned nicely into our new little family unit, and her bankruptcy went through about the same time as my divorce did, and her divorce for abandonment was a mere formality that would be completed within a few months.. Britt was starting to look for a new, higher-paying job, and Jaquelin was contemplating quitting her part-time job to take care of her granddaughter more days, when a new opportunity came up at work. XYZ had purchased Concrete/Foam and wanted to move its headquarters to a major city 1500 miles away. Since the previous owners of Concrete/Foam were well compensated they could have cared less, and their few employees were offered jobs if they wanted to move. I was picked as the president of that new subsidiary – if I wanted the job – and would get all the corporate help that I needed to turn it into a billion dollar a year company.

I sat Jaquelin and Britt down the night that the job was offered to me, along with brochures about the new city and suburbs. I expected resistance from them when I expressed a desire to take the job. What I got was smiles.

"We can start over, leaving all past baggage behind," Jaquelin giggled.

"Will you really take Charlene and me with you?" Britt asked, "I'd love it."

It was no more than two months later than we were on the road. Jaquelin and I had flown to the new city shortly after I accepted the job, and we had already purchased a nice big house in a close-in suburb only about five miles from the new headquarters, and anything we really wanted to keep had been shipped there. We also had sold Britt and Jaquelin's cars, and my house. Britt and Jaquelin had never done much travelling and wanted to drive to our new home. We decided to make it a leisurely trip of five days and four nights.

The first night in a motel we got two rooms. After we went out to dinner and played with Charlene for a while, Jaquelin was giving me "come-hither" looks, so we retired to our room. As she wantonly stripped in front of me Jaquelin said "Do you know how much I love you – and lust after you besides?"

"I think that I have a good idea – almost as much as I love and lust after you, goddess," I retorted.

"More," she snarled, and then pushed me down on the bed. By the time that she was through with me I could barely walk, and had to uncomfortably shift around while driving the next day, much to Jaquelin's joy as evidenced by her evil grin.

The next night at the second motel once Jaquelin and I got back to our room she stretched and moaned "I'm still tired from last night, you animal, and our workout at the motel exercise room. Please don't fuck me tonight – just snuggle me."

"I finally wore the sex-addict out," I fake cheered, holding my hands above my head.

"You bastard," she laughed as she playfully punched me. "See if you get in my pants again."

I slept soundly that night, even though I felt Jaquelin get up in the middle of the night, likely to pee or take an aspirin in view of the vigorous work out in the hotel exercise room. Shortly after she returned to bed I felt her hand stroking my cock. While I was only half awake I expected it to be a quick fondle. Instead, her activities ramped up considerably. "I thought that you didn't want to fuck tonight," I grumbled as I turned toward her. She slid under the covers and started sucking on my cock. Her sucking felt different, as did the way that she handled my balls, although I certainly didn't mind the enhanced aggressiveness.

"You horny bitch," I growled once I was rock hard, "Get your ass up here."

As I penetrated her and she started vigorously fucking back, I noticed something was different. It was so dark in the room with the light-tight shades that I couldn't really see. I went to turn on a bedside lamp but she wouldn't let me move, and started squeezing my cock with her pc muscles, and upping the ante with her already energetic body movements. I gave up my attempt to turn on the lamp, and in short order was flooding her pussy with my man cream. She chirped, groaned, swore, and then went limp – an odd assortment of responses from Jaquelin.

Once we uncoupled and kissed or massaged body parts for a while I did turn on the bedside lamp. There, looking up at me part apprehensive, part sanguine, part defiant, was Britt.

"What are you doing here?" was my stupid question.

"Getting a really good fucking – and you?" was her cheeky, but appropriate, reply.

"Do you and Jaquelin think that I'm nothing but a stud, good only for fulfilling your sexual needs?" I inquired.

"Something like that," she replied with a diabolical grin. "Please don't be upset, Chris – at least not upset enough not to fuck me again."

With that she stretched over me, offered a tit for me to suck, and once my lips latched onto it, she turned off the lamp.

Although I was a little pissed, and slightly disgusted with myself ("Man-whore" I silently chided myself) I did fuck her again – and again it was fantastic.

As Britt and I showered together the next morning, while washing her prodigious tits I told her "You, I, and your little Mommy are going to have a talk."

Britt just giggled.

*****************

Over the next five years I found that if people are really making you happy – I mean full-out more content than any person has a right to be – there is no reason not go along with their plans. Apparently Jaquelin and Britt's plan was to share me, and for me to give Britt two more kids. After fucking me senseless one weekend, Jaquelin let it be known how nice it would be if I married Britt so that my future children and her grandchildren would not be bastards, and to formally adopt Charlene. So I did both.

Britt and I had two sons together, only a year apart. She still works part time – even though we don't need the money because the concrete/foam business is booming – and Jaquelin happily takes care of her three grandkids three days a week, Britt one, and a nanny the other, and we all have a great time with them on the weekends.

I take Britt out one weekend night and Jaquelin out the other weekend night, unless we have an event that all three of us go to together.

Britt and Jaquelin are in charge of who is sleeping with me in the master bedroom on any given night, and sometimes I wake up with a different woman in the bed than the one that I fell asleep with. I have no idea how they decide who sleeps with me when, or how aggressive they are in wanting to fuck me; I just go along with the flow.

I might have a preference – but I'll be damned if I'll ever tell anyone which of them it is. I'm happier than I have a right to be with the way that things are now, and I won't be rocking that boat.

imhapless
imhapless
3,649 Followers