Potato Chips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a chance. I'll do this myself if you don't mind, and thank you very much," Brian said wishing he didn't have to say that. Brian wanted desperately to be diapered by Carol.

"You suddenly an expert on disposables," Carol said folding her arms across her chest in a defiant tone.

"What's to know? It tapes on," Brian noted sadly.

"Honey, will you get over this and lay down," Carol said in her strongest no nonsense voice as she added, "if you don't tape it on right, it's like not wearing it."

"Hey, why you getting so mad," Brian asked.

"Because you are acting so foolish. You can't help what is happening, and all I want to do is help and you won't let me, so stop being so silly and lay down," Carol said.

"OK, OK, relax," Brian said allowing her that argument and thrilled to have gotten past the necessity to protect his ego.

"Thank you, now lay over that disposable and let me do this," Carol said as she waved a hand over the diaper.

"Fine," Brian said trying not to sound too eager as he dropped the towel at the end of the bed. His erection, most times, would have been normal, but this time there was a little guilt connected with it. He worried that it would appear connected in some way with this diapering... and, of course, it was.

"Is it me or the diaper," Carol asked in a teasing voice immediately making light of Brian's state. He was easily aroused and rarely embarrassed by it, but she was sure this time it was her diapering him that brought it on. It could be wishful thinking, she mused, but that too was OK.

"Oh, it's definitely the diaper," Brian said with as much sarcasm as he could muster as he added, "and not the fact that it's been two days since we've had sex."

"Too bad, I was hoping it was the diaper," Carol said letting in a little humor, but also a hint of the truth.

"Right," Brian said as he watched Carol twist the baby powder open to which he added, "is that stuff really necessary?"

"You are kidding, right? Of course it is and you know it or should. Even more so for the length of time you'll be wearing these," Carol said as she twisted the baby powder top.

"How so," Brian said trying to sound as casual as he could He was on his back, legs spread, with his hands behind his head. It was difficult keeping the smile from his face as he watched Carol fully twist open the baby powder before tilting it.

"Irritant rash would be the best reason. Your stool enzymes are harsh, not to mention moisture, and secondly friction rash on your inner thighs. Of course, if you were female, you'd already know most of this," Carol said.

"Well, I'm not, female that is, but if you say so, I'll go along with it," Brian said as the cool powder began dropping onto and over his skin. Small puffs of baby powder floated into the rays of light as the sun set. There was something about that smell as it reached Brian's nose.

Carol tugged the diaper between Brian's legs, smoothing the front before sliding her hand along the far side. She had slid her hand over the front gently but on purpose. She tapped the diaper closed on that side, smoothing again the left side before tapping it closed. She lingered for as long as she dared.

"How's that feel," Carol asked as Brian started to sit.

"Odd. How is it suppose to feel," Brian asked.

"I suppose they might feel odd, but I was asking to make sure it was snug and comfortable," Carol said nervously.

"Fine, they feel fine. So I'm guessing these will work even better than the pull-ups," Brian said.

"At least it will give you a good nights rest," Carol said before adding, "but to be sure let's cover these with that second pair of plastic pants and I'll wash that first pair with your other clothes."

"Why do I need those panties, pants I mean? This diaper... strike that because I meant disposable has plastic covering it," Brian said.

"Because it's easier on the sheets if all hell breaks loose and you don't make it. Think of it as insurance," Carol said.

"There is that," Brian said.

"Anyway, you can slip those on by yourself, and I've hung your robe on the back of the door," Carol said.

"What? Oh, OK, thanks." Brian said standing. He felt odd wearing just the diaper as he made his way to the bathroom door for those other plastic pants and his robe. He was sure Carol was watching and positive his bottom had more bounce than hers now.

Carol watched dreamily as Brian's diaper folded and creased with those slight accordion pleats folding and unfolding. The thickest part, as he walked, formed, reformed and shifted those few feet to the bathroom door. If Carol had her way she make him go without the robe and just wear a tee-shirt.

"Everything OK," Carol asked experimentally when Brian came out of the bathroom with his plastic pants and robe on. It had taken a few minutes longer than necessary for just a robe. Truth was Brian had spent a few minutes in front of the mirror twisting and turning in what he now saw as baby pants.

"Fine," Brian said making sure his robe was tied closed securely as he walked out of the bedroom. Brian sat at the kitchen table. His padded bottom made it feel as if he was sitting on a folded towel. He flushed slightly.

"Coffee cake," Carol asked casually.

"Please," Brian said pouring the cream slowly into his espresso. They had an espresso twice a day. Once in the morning and another at night with desert. Coffee didn't bother either of them.

"How's the cramping," Carol asked.

"Getting a whole lot less," Brian said, but regretting saying that since that meant he was getting better as he quickly added, "still there though."

"I'm thinking that you might consider another day of this, just in case," Carol said with her fingers crossed as she added, "we don't have anything planned."

"Was thinking about doing just that. Another day would be safest," Brian said with a touch of relief in his voice as he quickly blew and sipped his coffee to hide his blush.

"Perhaps another night as well," Carol chanced to ask.

Part 3

"We'll see," Brian said fighting that smile again.

"Good coffee cake," Carol said ignoring Brian's answer.

"That was good," Brian said of his cake after his last bite. They had eaten their deserts mostly in silence.

"Moist," Carol said casually and added, "think I'm going to turn in early tonight. My back is a little sore from the garden."

"Me too, that diarrhea took a lot out of me," Brian said as he yawned and stretched. Carol did the same as she put his cup and dish into the sink with hers.

"Carol," Brian said blushing.

"Yes," Carol answered.

"Give me a minute to get into bed first," Brian said in a lowered voice.

"What? Why," Carol asked.

"A diaper isn't very manly looking," Brian asked.

"I've seen it already," Carol said and added, "Remember, I was the one that tapped you into it."

"I know, it's just... Just give me a head start is all," Brian said flushing slightly.

"OK, go ahead and I'll put these dishes in the washer. Although I don't see why I can't see what you are wearing. I mean, like I said, I was the one that tapped you into it and watched you walk to the bathroom," Carol said teasing.

"Never mind that," Brian said, but suddenly fighting a smile to match hers.

"Can I get a hug at least," Carol asked.

"Yes," Brain said moving closer to the sink and Carol.

She hugged him and he hugged her back, but she didn't release him until her hands slipped down the small of his back before sliding to the front, then inside of his robe to stopped right on top of his bottom. He meant to move back when he felt her hands over the diaper, but she held him just tight enough not to.

"What are you doing," he asked, but his resistance had stopped.

"What I've been wanting to do since you came out of that bathroom the first time in your jogging pants. I want to feel that puffiness and that plastic from the panties," Carol said.

"You're kidding right? I'm wearing a damn diaper and baby pants," Brian said. It was toned again for the sake of his ego, but he was now pressing against her and that wasn't a bad thing at the moment.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it. The thought of you in these things is driving me crazy," Carol said moving her body slowly against Brian's.

She was still gripping his bottom but the diaper, as thick as it was, made her grip almost useless. Between the diaper and smoothness of the panties it was the most erotic feeling she'd had in a long time.

"Driving you crazy how," Brian urged. He was reacting even more.

Brian's reaction was two fold: some from the diaper and baby pants and some of it those hands pressing on it. He wasn't sure which he liked best, before deciding it was both.

"I've been imagining you in this all day. I've been imagining all sorts of things," Carol said pressing closer to kiss him. It was passionate that kiss and he reacted with his own passion.

He felt her hands slid towards the front of his robe then slip to the middle and the tie. He thought to resist what she was going as it fell open but decided against it. One hand moved to his waist slipping around it to cover his bottom, the other fell open to rest on the front of his diaper. Brian moaned slightly as he felt her hand against him.

They kissed again and Brian gave in to the pleasure he felt although guilt had a slight hold on him as he did so. He was almost painfully erect under Carol's hand and growing even more firm after she started to play a little.

"Sex is going to be a little difficult and possibly very messy," Brian said in a whisper as Carol's moving hips against him made her intent obvious.

"Making love might be difficult, but a little sex is very possible, and I can always put you into another diaper," Carol whispered back. She was holding him from the inside of the diaper, and her meaning was very clear as Brian's knees grew less solid.

"Not going to be very good for you," Brian said with a husky whisper.

"Let me be the judge of that. So far so good," Carol said allowing her shudder to emphasize her meaning as she kissed him again.

"You realize this is very strange," Brian said as he began to take some control over their foreplay.

"You realize that it could get even stranger," Carol whispered reacting to Brian's hand on her breast.

"How much stranger," Brian teased as he began to let himself fall into his pleasure. His ego, far from being damaged, gave way to his libido.

"I can show you," Carol said biting Brian's lower lip during their kiss.

"Please, please show me" Brian said as their passion began to peak.

"Not yet," Carol said taking Brian's hand as she began to lead him to the bedroom. She stopped suddenly, took his robe down from his shoulders allowing it to fall in the hallway as she added, "there, that's better."

"When? When are you going to show me," Brian asked following her and feeling slightly odd doing so with his diaper and baby pants now completely exposed.

"When it's time to change you," Carol said as she moved Brian to their bed.

"Oh," Brian said happily giving way to her. She eased him back on the bed spread. Carol laid a hand on top of his diaper and rested it there as she bent to kiss him.

Brian, easing his hand to Carol's breast, arched slightly when Carol's hand began moving just slightly over Brian's diaper. Brian echoed his touch with Carol's as they continued kissing lightly, then heavily.

In not too long a time Brian gave in completely. Carol's hand, the one resting on the baby pants which was moving over the diaper moved slowly at first, then faster. She used her palm a while then fingers on either side of a powerful erection. Carol knew the instant Brian reached climax keeping at it till it passed. A few seconds later she was simply toying with him.

Brian's diaper, feeling more like a gathering of silk under Carol's hand, caught his orgasm fully just as his moan was caught by Carol's kiss. That orgasm lasted longer than Brian thought it could, but that was thanks to Carol's attention. When he was spent and spent fully she kissed him lightly and edge off the bed.

"Where you going," Brian asked through a haze of pleasure. He'd closed his eyes to allow his fantasy full reign as his orgasm began and was savoring every bit of it still as it ebbed. It was not a fantasy he would wish to explain since it had a lot to do with his diapers and baby pants and Carol's focus on changing him.

"Be right back," Carol said moving off for the door. Brian, left alone, moved his own hand to the baby pants and rested it there. His touch melding with his glow. As odd as it was it wasn't odd at all the feelings he had and were was still experiencing.

Brian, sated, allowed himself to drift and within seconds was nearly asleep. A soft pat, over his own hand still resting on the baby pants brought his latest dream to the surface and Carol's face smiling down at him.

"Must have dozed," Brian said sheepishly when he realized he might have been caressing his baby pants before he woke.

"You looked so cute just then," Carol said.

"Thanks, I think," Brian said wondering if he should ask what it was that was making him 'cute' and knowing she meant the baby pants and diaper.

"I want you to look even cuter," Carol said softly.

"Not sure how," Brian said smiling as he added, "but I'm open to suggestions."

"Keep that thought," Carol said sliding a disposable pad under him before moving Brian's hand from the baby pants to his side. Carol after getting Brian to life some, slipped his baby pants down a little then tore both sides of the diaper open.

"What are you doing now," Brian asked.

"Changing you. Your diaper is icky from sex honey," Carol said.

"It's your fault," Brian said playfully, blushing at the word and its meaning.

"I know precious. Mommy was naughty," Carol said as she slowly slid the diaper forward before sliding it out and gathering it up. Brian lifted his bottom again and Carol slipped the diaper from beneath him.

It was even more odd giving into this fantasy he was having, but he didn't dare challenge what was happening for fear it would end. He fully expected to lay over another diaper as he began lifting his bottom.

"That's it precious, lift your bottom," Carol said softly.

Brian, was lost to this as Carol twisted right reaching for what Brian thought was again one of those night time diapers until he saw it. A vastly thicker diaper than the one he'd just been wearing while realizing in an instant that it was cloth besides.

"Wait a second, what's that," Brian asked not daring to say the word but blushing as if he had. He knew what it was and deep down knew what it meant.

"It's your diaper honey," Carol said as she fussed with it. She was allowing it to unfold finding the larger back part first before she slipped it under him.

"That's a real diaper," Brian said stating the obvious. He didn't say how thick it was and it was. Twice what the disposable had been. There was a slight sense of panic as Carol fussed with it under him.

"It is," Carol said stating the obvious as she continued making the necessary adjustments before she was satisfied. Those adjustments took only seconds before she tugged it between Brian's thighs. It was then that she added, "and so much cuter. So very much cuter."

Brian, feeling the need to protest, felt a stronger urge to remain silent. His silence, he knew, would be a tacit agreement that he was OK with this. By not saying no it was a yes implied and it was, Brian realized. How could he dare not protest except it might stop so he remained silent.

His silence, fostered in part by his fantasy, was really driven by both the feel of this new diaper and the subtle actions of being put into it. Somewhere along the way today, and he wasn't sure when those thoughts started, he wanted this or, at least, had imagined it.

Carol was never sure how this might happen, but she was sure she was going to try and make it happen and to her surprise it now was. She had purchased the thickest nighttime cloth diaper she could find and pleased over her choice as she took an inordinate amount of time putting Brian into it.

Brian wondered over that time she was taking till he saw the baby wipe and baby powder. There was another blush as Carol gently wiped him clean and even more flush when she tipped the baby powder over him. Microscopic motes of dust danced in the air then reached his nose as his skin began turning powdery white. What was it about baby powder, Brian mused.

Carol was rubbing it around him from his waist to between his thighs and to Brian's amazement or perhaps not, he was being aroused again. It hadn't been that long since his last orgasm. Of course Carol was being purposeful in her actions and that arousal was very satisfying.

Carol was almost sure now that she could go fetch those plastic pants she'd purchased along with the diapers. Two pair to the box and an opaque white and more babyish because they were more puffy. The desire to see those puffy baby pants on Brian was almost as strong as it was with new fluffy diaper.

Brian, meanwhile, was slipping deeper into this new reality realizing, as he allowed his senses to take hold, that it was more than he'd imagined. The soft sweet smell of baby powder, the diaper, so very soft and Carol's care in fussing with both, was stronger, emotionally, than his fantasy had been.

With a little guilt, that he ignored, he imagined more. There were other things that might go with this, cute things making him even cuter and those, he imagined, would make this something even more wonderful. He wasn't a baby but being babied like one was taking hold of him.

Carol, fixing the diaper, getting it ready to pin closed was doing so slowly as she had everything else. She kept watching Brian's reaction. Not the obvious, which spoke volumes, but the subtle ones that would suggest she could take this further. Carol fixed the last of the two diaper pins determined now to take this as far as she could.

The struggle to ignore common sense, his ego, the ramifications of it all, and what all of it meant, was becoming difficult as his diapering came to an end. He would have to say something, anything, but no clue as to what. He could laugh, make a joke perhaps or even stop this.

It was agony being rational at a time like this, Brian mused as Carol removed the first pair of baby pants she'd purchased from his ankles. Carol, sensing Brian's rebellion, slipped onto the bed fully laying on her side marking her position carefully as she brought her robe open. She had left her panties on but her bra was gone and her breast were inches from Brian's face.

She gave Brian a moment to gaze.

Carol's left arm supported her head, her right went behind Brian's easing him gently but forcefully closer. There was no resistance, none as Brian, again, simply and willingly complied. He found her nipple, surrounded it softly with his lips and began to nurse.

Carol's right hand, now free, slid down and found the thickest part of Brian's diaper. She began gently moving her palm once again, pressing slightly, squeezing, lightly, teasing.

"Wait! Oh darn," Carol said softly as all motion stopped.

"What," Brian asked curiously. He didn't want to wait, nor stop. It was nearly insane with passion and surprised over that.

"I forgot the other waterproof pants honey," Carol said. She hadn't forgotten them, of course, as she held her breath. It was now or never, she mused.

Part 4

Brian had wanted to ask about the pants, those last baby pants that typically went over a diaper, but didn't dare. He didn't want to appear too eager or even knowing about such things, but he knew there should be some kind of plastic pants covering his diaper.

"Well, I'm not going anywhere," Brian, after a pause, said hinting that it was OK for Carol to get them.